Twilight Temple Discussion

Options

Comments

• Ashivas - Dreamweaver
    Ashivas - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,293 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    THE FIX
    They need to revert the bosses back and change how the drop rate works. They can change this to directly affect the number of people doing damage to the boss vs how well the drop rate is going to turn out.

STIPULATIONS
    -People in the squad must all be at the boss and all doing CONSTANT damage, not tag them along and let them hit once (this takes into account for 5 players doing damage 1 cleric)
    -There must be at least 4 people in squad or they all get kicked

DROP RATES
    Based on people doing constant damage the whole fight
    1 person = no drops GTFO out of SQUAD mode
    2 people = very minor drop rate but still wont be worth it
    3 people = slightly better then 2
    4 people = much better then 3 but still about 3/4 current drop rates
    5 people = same as current drop rates
    6 people = 1 1/4 or 1 1/2 the current drop rates

CONCLUSION
    You're welcome GMs I just fixed your problem in 5 minutes better then your developers could in 1 1/2 years and this stops people from farming the isntances AND keeps the players happy. Was that so hard?

^^^^^^^^ This! ^^^^^^^^^

I would say 4-5 ppl should give 100% normal drop rate though. Some runs need 2 clerics it seems. Especially wurlord in 2-2... He's a bish.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ashura Tyrant you foul mouthed little boy! I must keel yew nao =3
  • Danteii - Lost City
    Danteii - Lost City Posts: 282 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    It's funny people didn't like the 4 hours limit a few months ago when it was changed first and now they decided to change it back to what it was before? I mean that doesn't make sense, 4 hours wasn't that much of an issue when it was changed but people got used to it after awhile.

Does this mean we will have to wait for a new update in a few months so you realize what you did last patch was wrong? I know you've seen this before but it's not a bad to repeat it once more:

Just change TT the way it was before this patch

I guess from now on we will have weekly controversial patches. b:chuckle
    I am Liam Neeson, you may remember me in such films as I will find you and I will kill you. b:pleased
  • Chillum - Dreamweaver
    Chillum - Dreamweaver Posts: 887 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Hey everyone,

We spoke with the devs and they've agreed to remove the 4 hour time limit from TT.

Did anyone even ask or suggest for the 4 hour time limit to be removed in TT?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bebisita - Dreamweaver
    Bebisita - Dreamweaver Posts: 130 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    It's great that you guys are trying to challenge the bored high leveled players with tough bosses and all... The problem is that the people who NEED the drops from a measly 3-1 in order to get TT 90 gear are players like myself who don't HAVE the gears to withstand the upgraded bosses. .
    Is this preparation for placing TT mats up for bids? 'Cause I fail to see the logic in **** over the lower 90 levelled players just trying to get their mats. :[
  • Dsholder - Dreamweaver
    Dsholder - Dreamweaver Posts: 626 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Did any of you stop posting nonsense and arguing and actually went and test the mob kill count bug theory? I'd like to find out if that actually is the case. I tried getting a squad to do it, but no one even wants to do 3-3 at all.

So, someone should go in to 3-3 and skip a bunch of mobs and go to Steelation and see what it does. Yes we've killed every single mob and we still do the GBA boss and he hits like a brick. It now takes people with ultimate gear to complete this. I'd wish GMs would release a video of how to do this TT in lv. 80 gear since lv. 80s are supposed to do this instance. And no, don't use Rank 9 and a warsoul in the video because regular players don't have this, your game base doesn't have this stuff.
    [SIGPIC]http://a.imageshack.us/img714/9433/testoz.jpg[/SIGPIC]

If I had a dime for every time I was wrong, I'd be broke.
  • Rhyme - Harshlands
    Rhyme - Harshlands Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Hey everyone,

We spoke with the devs and they've agreed to remove the 4 hour time limit from TT.

Damn, I sure believe you.This is just like that one time you guys helped us really fast like... umm... Damn, never mind.

You guys will just keep saying you will take it away and promise to help us when, all you want is our cash and you have no concern for the community.

Same with the DQ thing, why can't you tell us what you are doing? You act like this game is the freaking government. Give us some reassurance.

I wonder how you sleep at night knowing over a million people hate you? But I guess you don't care as long as they helped pay for you bed.
  • Dsholder - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2010
    Options
    GMs if you do read this post, only if you do read it please form a squad or monitor a squad attempting these new Twilight Temple changes, because honestly they do seem bugged or glitched. The bosses almost channel more than players channel. I'd have a better chance soloing any world boss over soloing the GBA boss in 3-1. Please look forward into this, don't give us more time. Giving us more time does not fix the fact that this is a bug. Maybe the developers added some wrong key functions here and should go back and review them. But honestly, saying you're giving us more time is like shooting us in the foot, it hurts, miserably. b:angry

• Aquagirl - Raging Tide
    Aquagirl - Raging Tide Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Hey everyone,

you can't be that stupid. Please tell me you're not that stupidb:begb:begb:begb:beg

Here is a quick fix for your brain dead management:

Don't allow 95+ in instance for up TT90 gear.
    Make a separate 3-4 for 95+ gear for farming gold TT99
    Make nirvana difficult if you want to add a challenge. Current squads of 1 cleric 2x5aps are running in less than 15 minutes while chatting and joking.
  • vbarbie
    vbarbie Posts: 232 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Fact : LVL 80-90 NEED to Farm 3-1 .. lvls 100+ DON'T . - So dont make 3-1 a place for lvls 100+ ... Very Simple.

Time Limit : Make all Instances on the game 8 Hours Timed. No more no less.
  • yashino
    yashino Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    b:question now another question, did anyone here even talk about 4 hours limit?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^me

already quit pwi, and yet my gears are still superior than 95% of you people.
  • Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Hey everyone,

How they can even think this comes CLOSE to fixing ANY of the problems mentioned here is beyond me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • bimbrain
    bimbrain Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    yashino wrote: »
    b:question now another question, did anyone here even talk about 4 hours limit?

It's so we can keep trying different strategies. That way, we can:
    1. burn more charms - gotta buy more from boutique
    2. use more consumables items (ie. herb yuanxiao and crab meat) - token sink
    3. spend more coins repairing - coin sink

Perfect solution for our messed up economy. b:chuckle
  • Dsholder - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2010
    Options
    bimbrain wrote: »
    It's so we can keep trying different strategies. That way, we can:
    1. burn more charms - gotta buy more from boutique
    2. use more consumables items (ie. herb yuanxiao and crab meat) - token sink
    3. spend more coins repairing - coin sink

Perfect solution for our messed up economy. b:chuckle
    Cancer helps the economy in real life too by all of the financial benefits for the medical field, but it also hurts the individual and the community. I really hate cancer. It's like we've been giving cancer, but we're being told, "here, we'll sell you insulin so that you can survive longer and use our products longer."

• bimbrain
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Cancer helps the economy in real life too by all of the financial benefits for the medical field, but it also hurts the individual and the community. I really hate cancer. It's like we've been giving cancer, but we're being told, "here, we'll sell you insulin so that you can survive longer and use our products longer."

For my previous post, i forgot the /sarcasm b:surrender

That's a pretty good comparison with PWI, minus the fact that cancer kills. I love how they disregard our concerns about the bosses and comes up with a solution that isn't even applicable to the situation. b:laugh
  • Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Quoted from the UI thread:
    Kantorek wrote: »
    We have a QA team that tests the patches.

And in this week's patch:

COLOR="Red"]X[/COLOR TT 3-1 boss in perma frenzy mode.
    COLOR="Red"]X[/COLOR Rubberbanding bonanza
    [..] Did I miss something?

Somebody's got some splainin' to do.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dsholder - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2010
    Options
    bimbrain wrote: »
    For my previous post, i forgot the /sarcasm b:surrender

That's a pretty good comparison with PWI, minus the fact that cancer kills. I love how they disregard our concerns about the bosses and comes up with a solution that isn't even applicable to the situation. b:laugh
    Nope, it's a perfect comparison. Cancer kills, so does bosses in TT now. The fan base is being killed too, although i'm not sure it can die completely.

• Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Hey everyone,

Can you please explain how this fixes the situation?

When a high level squad gets wiped by a boss within minutes, how does giving more time help? We don't need more time; sure, it might take a bit to kill the mobs (not really needed since the bosses don't change their reaction as they are supposed to, but we do it anyway) and get the bosses that are killable, but then it's about 5-10 minutes for the problem bosses to wipe us and we are done. Another 5-10 if we want to try again.

If you are trying to make us feel angrier and more ignored, it is working. Perhaps you should employ someone to actually read these comments as you don't seem to be getting the picture of how things really are.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • bimbrain
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Can you please explain how this fixes the situation?

When a high level squad gets wiped by a boss within minutes, how does giving more time help? We don't need more time; sure, it might take a bit to kill the mobs (not really needed since the bosses don't change their reaction as they are supposed to, but we do it anyway) and get the bosses that are killable, but then it's about 5-10 minutes for the problem bosses to wipe us and we are done. Another 5-10 if we want to try again.

If you are trying to make us feel angrier and more ignored, it is working. Perhaps you should employ someone to actually read these comments as you don't seem to be getting the picture of how things really are.

Dev: Silly players..they don't know what they're talking about. We'll give them more time so it'll sink in better. b:pleased
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Replace Arya with Kitamura and you're good. b:chuckle

If anyone can still solo it, it would be him.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Danteii - Lost City
    Danteii - Lost City Posts: 282 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    If anyone can still solo it, it would be him.

Oh I've spoken to him when he was doing 3-1 and 3-2 and I was so thrilled he died 4 times to Emperor from 3-2 but he still managed to solo the whole instance, 3-1 gba is cake for him though.

b:surrender
    I am Liam Neeson, you may remember me in such films as I will find you and I will kill you. b:pleased
  • Graviora - Dreamweaver
    Graviora - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,073 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Update

We've spoken with the devs and they've agreed to remove the 4 hour time limit from TT.

That helps... how? Adding more time doesn't help if the squad wipes in ten minutes or less over and over and over. They'll give up before the original four hour limit because of the exp loss and the impossibility to defeat it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Oh I've spoken to him when he was doing 3-1 and 3-2 and I was so thrilled he died 4 times to Emperor from 3-2 but he still managed to solo the whole instance, 3-1 gba is cake for him though.

b:surrender

^ Same lol

I was waiting to talk to him after 3-3 b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • KedgeSniper - Lost City
    KedgeSniper - Lost City Posts: 733 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    b:shutup

They just want barbs to start tanking again n buffing
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Face the fear. Face a war. Face the world.
    Leeching CQ salary since 09'
    Many names, Common Faces.
  • DTK - Dreamweaver
    DTK - Dreamweaver Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    b:shutup

They just want barbs to start tanking again n buffing

A 5aps sin or bm still has a better chance of tanking than a barb does thanks to self purify and bp and spark resist (3sec extra technically means 7 second charm, then add psy buff to that= super fast charm).
  • AileenNoyle - Heavens Tear
    AileenNoyle - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Today i tried to run a TT3-1, out of curiosity.

Squad was:
    lvl 101 bm
    lvl 96 barb
    lvl 94 archer
    lvl 91 veno
    lvl 88 cleric
    plus me, lvl 91 wiz.

We tried gba boss twice. Every time we got party wipe.

Veno and Cleric, both with their lvl 80 gear, died for the first aoe.
    Boss after a while sealed us all for 6 seconds, purged, stunned everyone and killed the tank. Two shot everyone after killing the tank.
    The second time we tried, it random aggroed the veno and one shot her. Then the aoe killed the cleric again.
    Both me and the archer died after purge plus the second aoe.
    Tank and bm died a little after.

After this bad experience we decided to skip that boss, not worth counting the bad drops.

Ribbon boss was a pain too. We didn't manage to finish it.
    Until half hp it was all good, then he started to his us with a mp drain. I've got 14k mp, and in three seconds i didn't have any mana left. Nothing that some pots can't fix, but still annoying.
    Then he started to do all the possible aoes together: in a couple of seconds, it stunned us, increased channelling speed, seal, and a couple of aoes that killed half of the party.
    With the random aggro, the hp debuff and this weird aoe still going on, we got party wipe again.

Now, i'm not saying that i don't like a bit of challenge. I like these changes on the bosses, it gives us the possibility to create strategies and work together as a team to defeat them. But this is a little too much. Both the cleric and the veno got one shot, and they were there to farm for their TT90 gear. And it's not something that 4+ hours of tries can fix.
  • Bogatir - Heavens Tear
    Bogatir - Heavens Tear Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    i'm glad to see the 4 hour time limit removed. i'd like to see it removed from warsong for the same reason. our squad is 94 -101. we do some cash shop but not heavy. we want to earn our gear not buy it. once we were half way thru minister and got booted for time cause we died so much. same thing once on lord. out gear isn't the greatest tt90 with some refines and decent stones. but with the bosses as they are now and the time limit we will nvr be able to farm the mats we need. removing the time limit may give us more time but with the current difficulty level that just gives us more time to die. i want to get my 99 gear but am on a fixed income so buying it is not gonna happen. i like the game and enjoy a challenge but this is way beyond a challenge at this point. please fix this so people who need those mats at least have a realistic chance to get them. i don't mind running it over and over to get my mats, as i did to get my 90 gear, but when i'm just gonna die over and over what's the point?
  • bibbibi
    bibbibi Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    DQ price reduced.. TW salary gone.. Cant even do HH now..
    Forcing people to cashshop?
    Please put HH as it was -.- if venos wanna solo it so be it, they spent a lot for hercules anyway.We need a way to make money =.=
  • Jhalil - Heavens Tear
    Jhalil - Heavens Tear Posts: 865 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Hey everyone,

Lol, morons.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Still trying to move your cursor, eh?
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Hey everyone,

The more I think about this..

frankie...seriously...you cannot think that this is an answer that will/is accepted...

I ask you seriously, have you run even 3-1? Have you seen Behe? Have you seen what it does to 100+ squads? 3-2? 3-3?

I mean...the timer being taken out means what? More time to die, waste resources? I mean I will be selfish here. As a Cleric I am not paying for 564574687468465 dolls to go back and make sure ALL squad members get NO exp loss and the same is with res scrolls that have an awful cool-down.

Now...PLEASE, you CANNOT tell me that you all HONESTY think this is an adequate "answer"? I mean really...

(Not trying to be smart but really want to know...it seems almost like an EPIC slap in the face to the entire community here....)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • yashino
    yashino Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    The more I think about this..

frankie...seriously...you cannot think that this is an answer that will/is accepted...

I ask you seriously, have you run even 3-1? Have you seen Behe? Have you seen what it does to 100+ squads? 3-2? 3-3?

I mean...the timer being taken out means what? More time to die, waste resources? I mean I will be selfish here. As a Cleric I am not paying for 564574687468465 dolls to go back and make sure ALL squad members get NO exp loss and the same is with res scrolls that have an awful cool-down.

Now...PLEASE, you CANNOT tell me that you all HONESTY think this is an adequate "answer"? I mean really...

(Not trying to be smart but really want to know...it seems almost like an EPIC slap in the face to the entire community here....)

b:laugh i rather they didnt even answer or propose that "fix" at all.b:laugh but truly, made me laughed so hard.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^me

already quit pwi, and yet my gears are still superior than 95% of you people.
This discussion has been closed.