Twilight Temple Discussion

Comments

• RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    yashino wrote: »
    b:laugh i rather they didnt even answer or propose that "fix" at all.b:laugh but truly, made me laughed so hard.

So hard you spammed me on msn b:chuckle

But in all honesty I want an answer b:sad

PS -->
    OK....after thinking a min.

Below is a genuine offer:

I am inviting you or any other GM into HH with me and a squad. Now...you can even have "op" (full nirvana/+7 to +10/HH99/event/etc)gear like the rest of the 100+ squad.

We will then run a 3-3 and you can then see for yourself.

This is an open invitation and you can contact me when you are ready to take me up on this offer.

PSS -->
    My I add an edit that one of our top squads went and killed harpy wraith last night...then they did a tt3-3 and couldn't kill steelation.....WTF PWI....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • XKashiya - Dreamweaver
    XKashiya - Dreamweaver Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Lol, morons.

agreed
  • Lejont - Raging Tide
    Lejont - Raging Tide Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    So hard you spammed me on msn b:chuckle

But in all honesty I want an answer b:sad

PS -->

PSS -->

:)

/10char
  • Kupuntu - Sanctuary
    Kupuntu - Sanctuary Posts: 3,008 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Damn where is Hitokeri when you need him? How hard the TT3-x is in China since they are about 4 weeks ahead of us?
    100% F2P player. Started PW: March 2007, Quit PW: March 2011.
    pwcalc.com/e7016929e7b204ae "Pure axe" 8k HP multipath BM, last one of my kind.
  • Chobiits - Heavens Tear
    Chobiits - Heavens Tear Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    lets b realistic, how many of these discussion forums have we seen and what changes have actually occurred? They have us QQ, have no real power to change anything, and all we are doing is complaining about something which will not b fixed. They tell us we will get content, we get nerfs, they have us "Discuss" , we get nothing. End of story. GG mebe something more player developed is on the horizon?
  • Mumintroll - Heavens Tear
    Mumintroll - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,393 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    bibbibi wrote: »
    DQ price reduced.. TW salary gone.. Cant even do HH now..
    Forcing people to cashshop?
    Please put HH as it was -.- if venos wanna solo it so be it, they spent a lot for hercules anyway.We need a way to make money =.=

No. They forcing people to leave. Quite apparently.
    Why?
    Because new game from PW will be released soon. They want to transfer player base to this new money **** game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Katzyn - Sanctuary
    Katzyn - Sanctuary Posts: 1,270 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Damn, I sure believe you.This is just like that one time you guys helped us really fast like... umm... Damn, never mind.

Perfect Horns.

Time limit removed...not much of a fix (though I'm not sure if it was meant to be), but it'll be nice to not have to rush through instances anymore.
    Katzyn, level 101 Demon Veno
    Kylenea, level 99 Demon Cleric
    ForestSonata, level 6x Mystic
    Proud wifeh of Yudai <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Courtesy of the amazing Forsakenx~
  • Mendolin - Sanctuary
    Mendolin - Sanctuary Posts: 1,092 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    maybe they want us upset... to distract us from the TW changes lol then they will change it back in a couple weeks and be like SEEEEEEE WE ARE SO AWESOME!!!

b:surrender or maybe i even give them too much credit there too and it just is what it is...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RainbowVidel - Sanctuary
    RainbowVidel - Sanctuary Posts: 1,316 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Last time I checked, PWI is a MULTIPLAYER game, not single player. No class is supposed to solo everything.
  • propan1ol
    propan1ol Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Last time I checked, PWI is a MULTIPLAYER game, not single player. No class is supposed to solo everything.

So all quests, starting from level 1, ought to be so difficult as to require a squad?
  • DrunkWizard - Lost City
    DrunkWizard - Lost City Posts: 523 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    vbarbie wrote: »
    Fact : LVL 80-90 NEED to Farm 3-1 .. lvls 100+ DON'T . - So dont make 3-1 a place for lvls 100+ ... Very Simple.

Time Limit : Make all Instances on the game 8 Hours Timed. No more no less.

lv100 need to farm 3-1 sometimes if we want to go for 99 n nirvana since some ppl like to use oht lv 92 wrist hat boots coz of better stats n skip the tt90 until they decide to get tt99 n eventually nirvana it.
    or for new weapon if u cant nirvana ur tt99 weapon because u dont has enough blacksmith level is cheaper to refarm hh6070809099weap n make someone else cast for u.
    plus that would make less helpers on hh. is already hard enough to get at least the basic needed ppl for a 1-3 run lol.

Hey everyone,

We spoke with the devs and they've agreed to remove the 4 hour time limit from TT.

this doesnt fix our current problem we cant even last 5min on 3-1 or 3-3 bosses n u expect remove of timer limit make us being able of finishing the instance? or even 1 boss?.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • bimbrain
    bimbrain Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    maybe they want us upset... to distract us from the TW changes lol then they will change it back in a couple weeks and be like SEEEEEEE WE ARE SO AWESOME!!!

.....Oh....I see what they did there.....b:infuriated
  • LeirtA - Lost City
    LeirtA - Lost City Posts: 213 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Hey everyone,

We spoke with the devs and they've agreed to remove the 4 hour time limit from TT.

I'm not going to say I told you all so but I did and I didn't expect them to start **** over everyone so soon. Expect more stupid stuff to come from them and **** over everyone who's not screwed yet. I suspect this is in preparation for more TT mats going on sale in the boutique.

Where are those players who ranted at the players ranting at the GMs? Let us have your inputs regarding this issue or do you secretly get your TT mats mailed to you from them?

Instead of giving the players a proper fix, you guys do something totally irrelevant to the issue at hand. This is like me asking if your sister is at home and you tell me your mom just went shopping. Obvious troll is obvious.

P/s Michael, is my hypothesis turning out to be correct now? Cutting down bandwidth by making instances more difficult to the point of being impossible = less players farming TT = less instances opened = more bandwidth becomes available. They didn't fix TW yet and it's been nearly 2 weeks since they changed TW?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6J9LLe2Jlg<- One of my best loved piece of trance track
  • Kitamura - Lost City
    Kitamura - Lost City Posts: 253 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Oh I've spoken to him when he was doing 3-1 and 3-2 and I was so thrilled he died 4 times to Emperor from 3-2 but he still managed to solo the whole instance, 3-1 gba is cake for him though.

b:surrender
    Emperor killed me 2 or 3 times only if I'm not wrong, but dropped Back Image :D
    I am being 100% serious.

I can get a squad of the 6 BEST GEARED PLAYERS ON LC to run this. +12 nirvanas, +10 gears, +10/11 5.0 claws/fists....You NAME it I can get it in this squad.

THEN they can tell me the bosses ARE NOT in a PERMA FRENZY!!

If I cannot run 3-1....3-1 for heaven's sake...SOMETHING is wrong....My veno at 83 TANKED 3-1 behe with the Herc.....Now a 101 assasain and 101 Rank 8 cannot? Knock knock..hello?
    ZZZzzzz, today I killed it 7 times without dieing, btw if any1 needs GBAs my shop near West Arch Teleporter is selling ^^
    Hey everyone,

Don't remove, just change to 6~10H, or idiots will save HHs all week again
    [SIGPIC]100% F2P Assassin[/SIGPIC]
    Overclocked 100% F2P Assassin (1st lvl105 @ 22Nov2010)
  • Rhyme - Harshlands
    Rhyme - Harshlands Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Perfect Horns.

Time limit removed...not much of a fix (though I'm not sure if it was meant to be), but it'll be nice to not have to rush through instances anymore.

They didn't do sh*t about perfect horns. All they did was remove them from the boutique. People were still spamming Horns on Harshlands for weeks to come.

That wasn't a fix.
  • Airyll - Dreamweaver
    Airyll - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,882 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Because we're all 103 fishes with OP gear

↑ should explain why your bragging is pretty pointless in this thread.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • frankieraye
    frankieraye Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    OK...I am quoting myself here.

As I said I would, I ran 3-1 tonight a few times.

The 3-1 Behe acted THE SAME WAY with or without the kill count.

Once again read the above....First run we managed but the second run -->

We party wiped 3 times and after that and 7ticks/6ticks/12 ticks, AD, Immunity pots and 3 dolls and a res scroll...we left.

Boss Did the following: (sometimes more then one thing at the same time)

Sharptooth HP to 50%

AOE debuff

Seal

Stun

100% Pdef debuff/Armor Break

Random Aggro

NOW....let me tell you my squad:

101 Assassin:
    5.0, rank 6, 8k hp, fully sharded HH99/Rank gear
    100 Assassin: Standard HH99 gear, refines average +5, 6k hp
    92 veno with Herc: Full HH90 set +5 - +8, Full AA, Herc to level, HP 5k and pdef in fox 6.6k
    101 EP: Rank 8, 7.3k hp, Pdef 8.6k, 4 pieces +10 all others +7-+8, consisting of event, rank, 99 and nirvana

^ AT the very least, the 101 Assassin and myself should have been able to pull this off. I was able to constantly res both Assassin's in my party more then a few times, as well as heal and buff. However, at more then a few points there was nothing the charm could do.

So....think about 3-2 and 3-3. Now, I will most likely go again to see if there is some odd thing that could be done to assist in this boss. However, I am SURE that the boss is now in constant Frenzy mode, which I am not sure if this was intended.

I can assure you though, more likely then not an averagely geared squad of high 8x to low 9x would have a MAJOR difficult time in doing this boss. The other bosses were fine.

We'll test this, and if it turns out to work the way you've described (meaning that the boss acts the same way regardless of kill count), we'll submit this to the devs and see what's going on.
  • LeirtA - Lost City
    edited August 2010
    Perfect Horns.

You're right it's not much of a fix. They just gave us more time to get our charms ***** and die a few times more resulting in more xp loss or more scrolls lost resulting more income for them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6J9LLe2Jlg<- One of my best loved piece of trance track
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    We'll test this, and if it turns out to work the way you've described (meaning that the boss acts the same way regardless of kill count), we'll submit this to the devs and see what's going on.

Thank you!!! b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • LeirtA - Lost City
    edited August 2010
    Emperor killed me 2 or 3 times only if I'm not wrong, but dropped Back Image :D

ZZZzzzz, today I killed it 7 times without dieing, btw if any1 needs GBAs my shop near West Arch Teleporter is selling ^^

Don't remove, just change to 6~10H, or idiots will save HHs all week again
    ^
    HUH? What's that you were saying again?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Danteii - Lost City
    Danteii - Lost City Posts: 282 Arc User
    edited August 2010

I knew it! RedsRose is a GM undercover..

/sarcasm off

So this means you, GMs, have no gameplay experience at all in PWI? I'm not trying to tell you how to do your job but if you're going to make a major change on the most popular instances / features in game perhaps you should try them out before release them?

Just sayin'

b:bye
    I am Liam Neeson, you may remember me in such films as I will find you and I will kill you. b:pleased
  • Pacothenoob - Dreamweaver
    Pacothenoob - Dreamweaver Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Thanks Gms for further killing the game im leader of a faction with nearly 200 active members in and most are looking for other games thanks to all the fail updates you have quickly killed this game. And for what reason? For Greed so that only Cash players can afford to play it? Well guess what happens when the other 90% of your players who cant afford to keep up anymore cant play anymore the cash shoppers are left like tumbleweeds all alone. The game was going great till you guys decided hey lets find the best ways to kill this game and milk every player as fast as possible Starting with the following:

1.Ive submitted several tickets and you fix nothing
    2. you destroy tw system with no fund return,no tw pay and messing with the bidding system.
    3.TT prices had already bombed lately and it was the only way to actually make some money for the under 100 since your lowering dq drop prices. But now only the super elite can complete some TT runs. (Example) im a 100 archer and did a 3-3 arma hit me for 24k how the heck will anyone survive that the tank who had tanked this many times in the past was one shot for over 16k and thats with heals and bb.
    4.you lowered the dq prices making it harder for lower levels to make money grinding.
    5.You made Nirvana a bit too hard. you say its so people wont duo it but if the drop rates and amount of items needed to actually make something werent so outrageous there wouldnt be a need for us trying to do 2-3 person squads.

Im sure im just scratching the surface here with complaints but gm's remember this is a game and its supposed to be fun though i know not everything should be easy but this is ridiculous.
    Gm's your killing our Perfect World and if you cant tell were all pretty sick of it. So admit your faults and change it all back and p.s. fix the bugs ,
    Funniest tw request ever b:thanks
  • yashino
    yashino Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    lol@bugs
    complains about bugs and not even one was fixed, instead more bugs
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^me

already quit pwi, and yet my gears are still superior than 95% of you people.
  • Bartack - Heavens Tear
    Bartack - Heavens Tear Posts: 253 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    The gm's might not have time to test every change as a player might experience it, depends on when they receive an update vs when it is expected to be applied.

Thank you so much for looking into this for us though, really appreciate the effort.

Also, removing the time limit would be great...could u guys take it out of lunar too please?
    b:beg b:beg
  • BryFoo - Raging Tide
    BryFoo - Raging Tide Posts: 129 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    No. They forcing people to leave. Quite apparently.
    Why?
    Because new game from PW will be released soon. They want to transfer player base to this new money **** game.

Except what they don't realize is that the new game is still affilitated with the same company. If you bought a car, say a Dodge, and realized it was a P.O.S. car, would you buy another Dodge for your next vehicle? Probably not so why would PWI expect it's current player base to move to another game put out by the same Devs? b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LeirtA - Lost City
    edited August 2010
    The gm's might not have time to test every change as a player might experience it, depends on when they receive an update vs when it is expected to be applied.

Thank you so much for looking into this for us though, really appreciate the effort.

Also, removing the time limit would be great...could u guys take it out of lunar too please?
    b:beg b:beg

Yes you're right but when the first few pages with majority of players in the 100+ level range saying the same thing, something must be wrong somewhere or were they too lazy to even test it out after reading? That personally is a failing on their part and shows how they really do their work, i.e dismiss every opinion that's posted.

If someone tells you your house is on fire, would you wait for another 30 more persons to tell you the same thing before taking action?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kitamura - Lost City
    edited August 2010
    ↑ should explain why your bragging is pretty pointless in this thread.

isn't the gear, I tried GBA boss with my brother sin lvl101 rank4 and +8 daggers and killed it too, sometimes skill > gear

you poor ppl should stop try 3-1 and start buying mats in market
  • yashino
    yashino Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    isn't the gear, I tried GBA boss with my brother sin lvl101 rank4 and +8 daggers and killed it too, sometimes skill > gear

you poor ppl should stop try 3-1 and start buying mats in market

b:cute inorite, i have every single hh3-x mats
    WTS HH99 Greens 5m a piece, minister stone 6m, Mask 10m
    Top Gold 50m, Pant 30m, Boot, 35m, Image 25m, Wrist gold 10m every wep mat 10m a piece=)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^me

already quit pwi, and yet my gears are still superior than 95% of you people.
  • Kitamura - Lost City
    edited August 2010
    yashino wrote: »
    b:cute inorite, i have every single hh3-x mats
    WTS HH99 Greens 5m a piece, minister stone 6m, Mask 10m
    Top Gold 50m, Pant 30m, Boot, 35m, Image 25m, Wrist gold 10m every wep mat 10m a piece=)
    you can get those Golds at half price with chips, about the greens deal with it
  • frankieraye
    frankieraye Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Yes you're right but when the first few pages with majority of players in the 100+ level range saying the same thing, something must be wrong somewhere or were they too lazy to even test it out after reading? That personally is a failing on their part and shows how they really do their work, i.e dismiss every opinion that's posted.

If someone tells you your house is on fire, would you wait for another 30 more persons to tell you the same thing before taking action?

When increasing the difficulty in a game dungeon, it's not a huge surprise to hear players claiming that "it's too hard/ it's impossible/ it's broken". Keep in mind that several players also posted about how they were able to complete the dungeon.

Basically:

"It's too hard" - not really a bug we can test.

"Boss is behaving the same way regardless of kill count" - is definitely a bug we can test.
This discussion has been closed.