nef's quitted?
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    arjo wrote: »
    nef's quitted?
    lies and slander
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Herbosia - Sanctuary
    Herbosia - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    TheHunter_,

I don't think they quit. It seems "idle" as there is talk about an impending "wipe."
    I am not insulting your intelligence; what is there to insult?
  • Heavenfire - Sanctuary
    Heavenfire - Sanctuary Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    iamcleric wrote: »
    Of course the skill will always show :) Majority of them have been with Nef and have TW'd against everybody and conquered the whole map. They've been trained and battle-tested being attacked by Legendary, Regicide, Enelysion, Amplified, Outlaw, and other decent factions on all fronts.

Can't say the same with the former Nef members in Reg right now 'cause I haven't really seen them much in TW action :( Pls pls pls TW with us. Any "good" faction. Claiming all the land without having to fight for it is boring. I wish I started playing this game earlier and would have appreciated being beaten by Nef over and over and gained TW experience from the TWs. But ahhh, I started late and levelled too slow.

Nef, fill up your faction! Your recruitment is too slow. Your former members are a bunch of cowards having to leave your faction instead of facing us!

This is REGICIDE!!!

O_O wow...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Heavenfire - Sanctuary
    edited August 2010
    TheHunter_,

I don't think they quit. It seems "idle" as there is talk about an impending "wipe."

Imtending wipe? LOL Herbosia, seriously huh? lol

Edit: Sorry about that Decep <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • iamcleric
    iamcleric Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    yehey!

Oh the "wipe" i was talking about was a "rumored" server reset :)
  • Heavenfire - Sanctuary
    edited August 2010
    yehey!

hell I wish xD fun fun fun
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • arjo
    arjo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    ive been gone for so long alrdy...ive been having fun at fake pw..we had reset there....they resetted even all our god stones among the tw map xDDD
    edited August 2010
    yehey!

oh...
    they reset when they server merge. Its happened on other servers like CN and japan too. Frankie said we wont be having it ;o
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary
    _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,294 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Whoa whoa... only gone a few months and half the map has changed and the pay has turned into cele's? Fun... O_o Huge gratz to regi though. Anything fun added for the nubs besides nerfed DQ drops and a ton of cash shop junk btw?
  • _Vivio_ - Sanctuary
    _Vivio_ - Sanctuary Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Enelysion vs Vindicate TW. Someone please record that!! Highlight of the week probably.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Being a wiz is awesome b:dirtyb:dirty

Sig damage is before facebook Jones Blessings were in game with lunar wand.

Rank8 Wizard as of October 22, 2010 b:pleased
    edited August 2010
    kinda wanna see LG vs Nef video since its always the same old videos being uploaded on this thread.
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    Strife_son - Sanctuary Posts: 1,217 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    kinda wanna see LG vs Nef video since its always the same old videos being uploaded on this thread.

I don't bother recording them because I don't have a proper video editor :p

I can upload vids of our tw's, but it would be played at normal speed, which is fairly boring to watch.
    edited August 2010
    I don't bother recording them because I don't have a proper video editor :p

I can upload vids of our tw's, but it would be played at normal speed, which is fairly boring to watch.
    try make it funny then? xD
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    edited August 2010
    try make it funny then? xD

My pvp videos in A.ion are horrible, I can only imagine how terrible TW vids from pwi would be. Curse time limits on anime streaming websites, will always watch by other means after this series -.-
    edited August 2010
    My pvp videos in A.ion are horrible, I can only imagine how terrible TW vids from pwi would be. Curse time limits on anime streaming websites, will always watch by other means after this series -.-
    the dance was LMFAO tho b:laugh
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    edited August 2010
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited August 2010

Did I see a scarlet ninetails? b:shocked
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • _Vivio_ - Sanctuary
    edited August 2010

Made me lol when that drake sweep got the hidden assassin.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited August 2010
    Did I see a scarlet ninetails? b:shocked
    it takes balls to ride a fluffy shiney light purple mount b:cool
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    edited August 2010
    Legendary vs. Nefarious

*curls up in a ball* :3

*goes back to watching anime* >.><.<
    edited August 2010
    Legendary vs. Nefarious

lol ganked b:shocked

Took me a while to notice you used a japanese song xD
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    edited August 2010
    Legendary vs. Nefarious

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOxt9PoJNkg&feature=related

Use Magic Marrow =O

• Kupuntu - Sanctuary
    Kupuntu - Sanctuary Posts: 3,008 Arc User
    edited August 2010

Real men use p. marrow in TW. If you are going to take damage, you might as well see big numbers above your head. b:chuckle
    100% F2P player. Started PW: March 2007, Quit PW: March 2011.
    pwcalc.com/e7016929e7b204ae "Pure axe" 8k HP multipath BM, last one of my kind.
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    edited August 2010
    Real men use p. marrow in TW. If you are going to take damage, you might as well see big numbers above your head. b:chuckle

Real men TW naked and play with one hand too I guess? b:laugh

• _Vivio_ - Sanctuary
    edited August 2010

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31g0YE61PLQ
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Kupuntu - Sanctuary
    Kupuntu - Sanctuary Posts: 3,008 Arc User
    edited August 2010

No, they troll the forums at the same time. They're pro right? b:pleased

Also, to all SSBM players: real men use items.
    100% F2P player. Started PW: March 2007, Quit PW: March 2011.
    pwcalc.com/e7016929e7b204ae "Pure axe" 8k HP multipath BM, last one of my kind.
  • Evga - Sanctuary
    Evga - Sanctuary Posts: 779 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    ohhh, god.... i was bored in tw this weekend b:cry they were either 100% win or 100% lose... and my pvp kills didn't go up a lot QQ

maybe i need to join vindicate or ene b:chuckle their tw is fun...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • HolyInferno - Sanctuary
    HolyInferno - Sanctuary Posts: 767 Arc User
    edited August 2010

Is it because the other hand is too busy "beating" away their loneliness? b:question
    b:bye you were all swell peoples