TW Discussion - Twilight Temple

Comments

• TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Not that's it's relevant, but our server forums is so dead. You can tell by the inactivity of our server. Only 18 people at the 90+ Tournament last night. b:surrender When 6 months ago we'd easily get 150+ people trying to participate. Sanctuary = Ghost server.

The "ghost server" title belongs to Arch , you're gonna have to compete with them if you want it :P
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Kupuntu - Sanctuary
    Kupuntu - Sanctuary Posts: 3,008 Arc User
    edited August 2010

The "ghost server" title belongs to Arch , you're gonna have to compete with them if you want it :P

So far Sanct hasn't won any title yet, don't ruin the fun before it even started. b:cry
    100% F2P player. Started PW: March 2007, Quit PW: March 2011.
    pwcalc.com/e7016929e7b204ae "Pure axe" 8k HP multipath BM, last one of my kind.
  • Cocobelle - Sanctuary
    Cocobelle - Sanctuary Posts: 960 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    So far Sanct hasn't won any title yet, don't ruin the fun before it even started. b:cry

Sanctuary's called the "Drama Server" or the QQ server, btw. I think we won that title already. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Touch_Me - Lost City
    Touch_Me - Lost City Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YXZ7D6wPwU
    This is how excited Regicide would be to have a real tw.
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    Strife_son - Sanctuary Posts: 1,217 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Was always a fan of "Safezonery" myself.
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited August 2010

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_XhfAMls3UqA/Sblya6NVMhI/AAAAAAAAAX8/fiTApovb-4g/s1600-h/failure.gif

Really? More like that's how excited you'd be if you actually got past level 30 or played this server. Fail troll, but try again please; you're quite entertaining. b:pleased
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    lmfao thats an epic vid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    As others said , sanc was known as SafeZoneary , like this :

~ Here I was on my wiz Ayano looking for pk ( as always ) . There comes some1 from any faction but legendary ( hey I'm a RPK'er , deal with it <3 ) , I kill . Then he waits in SZ till he get's several buddies at the point where I'd stand no chance . Then I get some ppl , then they don't come out again till they get even more ppl to maker sure they 90% win , /insert more waiting here , several mins later we all get tired of waiting & just drop it then I start QQing on how I'd want safe zones removed .

That type of pk happens on most servers now , even on pvp servers although sanc was one of the 1st to promote this type of " pvp " ( if you can even call it that way ) .

This reason also rank's high on my " why did I quit sanc" list b:cute

/facepalm

But yea , the " drama central " server works as a tittle for sanc as well . Arch is the real ghost town , you can't beat them yet , ijs .
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • WraithTanker - Sanctuary
    WraithTanker - Sanctuary Posts: 344 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Not that's it's relevant, but our server forums is so dead. You can tell by the inactivity of our server. Only 18 people at the 90+ Tournament last night. b:surrender When 6 months ago we'd easily get 150+ people trying to participate. Sanctuary = Ghost server.

would have more if regi members wouldnt have killed everyone in the rooms(only 4 people was in my room, but me and a vindicate archer got dropped like we was nothing QQ) b:surrender
  • RRARRRRGGHHH - Sanctuary
    RRARRRRGGHHH - Sanctuary Posts: 212 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Meh, from my experience every game which has a safezone, and does not force you to leave that safe zone for some reason, turns into a safe zone camp for pk. All pking also ends up revolving around the safe zones....to the point that the rest of the map is a useless bunch of land from a pk standpoint. I don't pk because I find this all stupid. Sadly, they would never make it so that if you left a safe zone, you could not be considered "safe" for some period of time based on your infamy or something...preventing people from hopping back into safezones right after leaving them.

Something like if you leave a safe zone, even if you reenter the safe zone, you can still be attacked for 5-15 minutes. If you die this time does not go away, you do receive 30 seconds of invincibility upon re spawning (auto re spawns you in 10 seconds so you cant just lay dead). During said 30 seconds you cannot attack other players but you can buff yourself...measure to prevent spawn killing. Once 30 seconds is up its back to normal...and if your forced pk time is not elapsed yet, you can still be attacked even within a safe zone. Time also does not elapse if you log. Amount of possible spawn points also boosted so that not everyone spawns in the same area, and is randomized only by pk deaths. The time is 5 mins white names, 10 mins pink names, and 15 mins red names. After the time elapses you can enter a safe zone and be safe, however if you leave again you will get another timer...they do not stack. Players under this condition will have some symbol near their names.

So yeah people killin each other in the middle of archosaur ftw.

Would work on a pve server...tho a pvp server would quickly turn into a warzone all day...
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Well killing fellow faction members in Tourney when there are alternatives don't end so well. As long as there's other people in there, the obvious choice is the other people, or your own fac member gonna be pissed, like "why me and not him?" Everyone from every fac just needs to show up to Tourney more. Hell I been forgetting to go too. b:surrender
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
    edited August 2010
    grats to vindi on the new land, an even faster successful battle than last weeks
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Kupuntu - Sanctuary
    edited August 2010
    I hope REVENGE's TW goes well, I can't be there but two weeks ago (or was it one week ago, wasn't there either but saw a SS) we got Nef's crystal to 1/2 HP. This time we will destroy it, I'm sure about it. b:chuckle
    edited August 2010
    I hope REVENGE's TW goes well, I can't be there but two weeks ago (or was it one week ago, wasn't there either but saw a SS) we got Nef's crystal to 1/2 HP. This time we will destroy it, I'm sure about it. b:chuckle
    nope this week was in order of LG>nef no show, Amp>nef holds, REVENGE>nef roll, Amp>nef join from REV to finish.

Maybe they are letting Lost City go? we dunno. What we do know from the last TWs are that they are seemingly choosing to TW the factions that offer somewhat of a morale boost (anything thats not a 5min) since nef cannot atm field for 2 long fights as they used to do just a few months ago before the exodus to vindicate. They need that plus also a tw fast enough so it doesnt deplete their charm. As far as 'fun' tws are concerned, those definatly use alot of charm and after the TW system change, most pple cannot afford that on the long run.
  • Evga - Sanctuary
    Evga - Sanctuary Posts: 779 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    hell no, we will give up legendary just for kicks!

haha i was soo right!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2010
    haha i was soo right!
    i think im right too >:3
  • Kupuntu - Sanctuary
    edited August 2010
    haha i was soo right!

Next week we'll do it. If we get 80 people there the land will be ours. b:chuckle
  • SwiftDaggers - Sanctuary
    SwiftDaggers - Sanctuary Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Next week we'll do it. If we get 80 people there the land will be ours. b:chuckle

hehe , actually tw is just another money sucking machine to burn charms and get the godly armour and burn your wallet in the meantime . Consider working on that firs
  • Heavenfire - Sanctuary
    Heavenfire - Sanctuary Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    i think im right too >:3

Naw Decep, dear, we like keeping you in that circle of fun with everyone else xD. Your Tw was suppose to be longer than it was O_O. It surprised us for sure. Besides, you all decide to attack us in the order that you do. You're more than welcome to attack a different land so that you can face us one on one. As for morale, no, nothing to do with morale. As I told your lovely marshal, Vinat, Strategically, it was more logical to face you than Legendary. But up to you. Keep getting into triple attacks in order to take land from us. We'll choose the logical course to take from there.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You speak as if if we don't slot with anyone, you wouldn't show up with full force. You speak as if whether we slot with someone or not matters in a Nef attack. I don't think it matters at all, better keep slotting with LG then LMAO.
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Kupuntu - Sanctuary
    edited August 2010
    18 weeks left.

I'm interested in seeing what happens when Vindi and Leg have to attack Regi. Also, will Ene bid on Vindi lands (if they get wiped of the map) or will they go after Nef/Regi? It sure is getting interesting.
    Naw Decep, dear, we like keeping you in that circle of fun with everyone else xD. Your Tw was suppose to be longer than it was O_O. It surprised us for sure. Besides, you all decide to attack us in the order that you do. You're more than welcome to attack a different land so that you can face us one on one. As for morale, no, nothing to do with morale. As I told your lovely marshal, Vinat, Strategically, it was more logical to face you than Legendary. But up to you. Keep getting into triple attacks in order to take land from us. We'll choose the logical course to take from there.

More logical to lose one land than have a chance of keeping both?
    edited August 2010
    That makes 2 of us. ughhhh dont remind us of this week TW it was omfg, we tried out something new -.- and lo and behold you experienced how it turned out. But tbh half of me is thankful for your full fledged rush cause we experience what minimum lvl we need to push ourselves too. In a way its better than getting fame through fluke wins and no-shows, bragging about it, and later not being able keep up on the lvl of their growth.

Did amp obtain a land that no one told me about?! o_____________o
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    edited August 2010
    So what's the logic behind no showing Regicide? o.o Especially when they slot with factions that are meh, or wait for all your other defenses to end. Pretty sure a morale factor is obviously in consideration each week.

With the changes that have been made to TW, what sense does it make to pursue the easiest opponent for your attack? Do faction leaders here still care for the mirages? The stupid rank IX medals? Your faction will only get better by facing your toughest opponents and challenges, not surrendering them.

I'll be honest, pretty sure Nef could triple defend an Amp/LG/random combo. There is a definite amount of overestimation going on.

Anyway, that little tirade wasn't intended to be insulting or anything. Am a little exhausted. Nothing but excellence as to be expected fighting Nefarious. Domo~
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I guess what is left of ShockWave those that are 90+ are going to Leg. or Nef.I see Strife you went to Leg. unlike some others who went to Nef.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I guess what is left of ShockWave those that are 90+ are going to Leg. or Nef.I see Strife you went to Leg. unlike some others who went to Nef.

Shockwave broke apart over a year ago... Where have you been? Lol.
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    edited August 2010
    Was never in Shockwave O_o
    Only "prominent" faction I was ever in besides LG was NWO... lol >_>
  • Lu$t - Sanctuary
    Lu$t - Sanctuary Posts: 1,005 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Tonight's tw LG vs Nef...hella fun. Haven't seen a tw this long in forever. lol had to tele out to buy daph and myself a new charm xD thanks for the fun nef :p b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero~
  • NaitomeaDesu - Sanctuary
    NaitomeaDesu - Sanctuary Posts: 396 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Thanks for the awesome Tw Nef. Ma PK count will surely lurve you if it ever updates D; Man was exciting. :3 Can honestly say the best TW since I was in Regi and fighting you guys. Comes close to Regi's 3 hour defense against you that one sat at 9 am server if not passes it in fun. :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The knife slides down the tip of my tongue.
    I'm finding pleasure in watching you writhe.
    I lean in just to lick the sweat off your face.
    I taste the reverence dripping down my throat.
    edited August 2010
    Mysti.... where have you been all these ages D:
  • Papinjo - Sanctuary
    Papinjo - Sanctuary Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    omg yea,that was an awsome tw <33333
    so proud of you all Legends <333
    2:32 h tw ftw b:dirty

i loved it when at some point in middle of tw ,Nef crystal was at 2.6 mil and our was fully recovered <3333,neffies went nuts and almost went for fully turtling until sadly their crystal regen alot too xDDD .... they were so confuesed until they last push which sadly finished us hehe....

Well cyas in next week tw guys <3