TW Discussion - Twilight Temple

Comments

• TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Why no 1v1 against Regi? Our weekly 150 Mirage pay is going to waste! b:surrenderb:cry
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • SwiftDaggers - Sanctuary
    SwiftDaggers - Sanctuary Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    If lvl 3 city =$ 10million , lvl 2 city =$20 million and lvl 1 city = $30 million
    It should look like this

Territory Listings
    [Nefarious]: 29 territories
    Regicide: 21 territories
    Legendary: 2 territories
    Enelysion: 2 territory
    Vindicate: 2 territory

4 More weeks, Regicide will be the no.1 income earner, Cheers

Btw, Leg/Eneysion/Vindicate how much land can you conquer from now onwards, YOU HAVE BEEN SURROUNDED, hahaha .. as people loves to pick the weaker faction, we will soon see the joke of legendary /enelysion and vindicate attacking each other .. Enjoy the show

As i predict all 3 factions will not go past 5 lands. Well , The Dan, is it time to reveal your grand plan rather than keep on saying promoting more colors on the map , as i see Regicide spend more time expanding their own then to help other factions getting on the map and you recruited you all time best friend , Legendary Director to help you put up the show. You should get the best Actor award since you still can get people to trust you after you betrayed Legendary.

Okay , I get what you mean , as The Dan had said, Regicide did not ally anyone , it always act at its own interest ( wasn't you saying to promote more colors on the map ), as if it is more suitable to attack Legendary , it will attack Legendary , if it is weaker , than it needs to ally Legendary and Eneysion to attack Nef. Well, when it becomes stronger , it does not need Legendary and Enelysion , it will act in its best interest to attack anyone Regicide loves. So at that time Regicide needs to attack Legendary , So now it does not need, so in future when it needs , it will attack Legendary again .

The Dan , you makes the game do damn fun.
  • Nastassiya - Sanctuary
    Nastassiya - Sanctuary Posts: 483 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Why no 1v1 against Regi? Our weekly 150 Mirage pay is going to waste! b:surrenderb:cry

Damnit your catshopping!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sarbear - Raging Tide
    Sarbear - Raging Tide Posts: 324 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    we will soon see the joke of legendary /enelysion and vindicate attacking each other .. Enjoy the show

How is that a joke?

"Insert faction name here" vs. Nef is the only srs bsnss huh?
    "Target Sarbear, Anti-stun skill, Irongaurd, holy path, armageddon:Result? Miss! Q_Q" - Rawrgh
    "Actually if you had half-a-brain you would realize that fists > bow when someone is close to you." - XxZavxX
    "hey I made another insulting post towards Spell_Caster, and all say...yeah!! Gzz! You're the rock!" - Spell_Caster
    edited August 2010
    How is that a joke?

"Insert faction name here" vs. Nef is the only srs bsnss huh?

The joke is , it is anticipated by our No.1 faction Leader now, The Dan. Regicide learnt from the best friend, Nef, to avoid triple at all cost, so now it is keeping the 3 factions busy , so no 1 will triple Regicide when it owns the most land and command the most income.

Believe me, the 3 factions cannot eliminate each other, all the do is to waste their charm while i eat pop corns and Regicide is probably doing the same also. Who will you choose to attack Legendary or Regicide ? Enelysion or Regicide ? Vindicate or Regicide ?

Anyway stay inside the circle, Regicide will protect you
  • Nastassiya - Sanctuary
    edited August 2010
    The joke is , it is anticipated by our No.1 faction Leader now, The Dan.

Do you have a No.2 faction Leader?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Shandelzare - Sanctuary
    Shandelzare - Sanctuary Posts: 732 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    If lvl 3 city =$ 10million , lvl 2 city =$20 million and lvl 1 city = $30 million
    It should look like this

Territory Listings

Fix the prices yo. The cities are worth Mirages now. They're MUCH more valuable than before. I sure hope Regi enjoys those stones that are SO rare and hard to come by.

Also, just wondering, is TW still just as dead as it was 9 months ago?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2010
    Do you have a No.2 faction Leader?

Yes , given Stife's service for The Dan, he is the no.2 in this sever
  • TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Fix the prices yo. The cities are worth Mirages now. They're MUCH more valuable than before. I sure hope Regi enjoys those stones that are SO rare and hard to come by.

Also, just wondering, is TW still just as dead as it was 9 months ago?

Lol nice siggy b:chuckle
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Nastassiya - Sanctuary
    edited August 2010
    Yes , given Stife's service for The Dan, he is the no.2 in this sever

You killed Majou!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sarbear - Raging Tide
    edited August 2010
    The cities are worth Mirages now. They're MUCH more valuable than before. I sure hope Regi enjoys those stones that are SO rare and hard to come by.

+1 ^-^

I don't know if many people care about the income of TW as they did before...
    "Target Sarbear, Anti-stun skill, Irongaurd, holy path, armageddon:Result? Miss! Q_Q" - Rawrgh
    "Actually if you had half-a-brain you would realize that fists > bow when someone is close to you." - XxZavxX
    "hey I made another insulting post towards Spell_Caster, and all say...yeah!! Gzz! You're the rock!" - Spell_Caster
  • Nastassiya - Sanctuary
    edited August 2010
    +1 ^-^

Wait... mirages? I am not getting my 5m a week!?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2010
    You killed Majou!!!

Well Majou is just a subject of The Dan, he never works so closely as Stife has done. In terms of commitment and support, Stife definitely outdone Majou
    edited August 2010
    +1 ^-^

BTW each mirages can be sold 10k if sold to merchant and 10.3k if sold to players , it is still about coins
  • Sarbear - Raging Tide
    edited August 2010
    Wait... mirages? I am not getting my 5m a week!?

Youll get nothing and like it. b:angry
  • Nastassiya - Sanctuary
    edited August 2010
    Well Majou is just a subject of The Dan, he never works so closely as Stife has done. In terms of commitment and support, Stife definitely outdone Majou

Show respect to your previous director and fallen comrade. =(

He was a... good person... showed... great PK skills =\

*fakes sadness*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2010
    Show respect to your previous director and fallen comrade. =(

He was a... good person... showed... great PK skills =\

Stife was a good person, but seriously I do not respect him. BTW great PK skills do not means he is a good person.

Stife seemed more like betraying Legendary at the expense of Regicide , what has he done as a director ? I only see him sing along with other people's Leader , The Dan
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    Strife_son - Sanctuary Posts: 1,217 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    O_O
    XCharm jealous of my services? :p You need to chill out bro. U sem mad.

What's to say that in the grand scheme of things, I am not the composer?
    I've no intention of remaining ringed inside Regicide's wall. We will see where diplomacy takes us I suppose.

Keep the amusement up. Got quite a chuckle or two from the recent postings x)
    edited August 2010
    O_O
    XCharm jealous of my services? :p You need to chill out bro. U sem mad.

What's to say that in the grand scheme of things, I am not the composer?
    I've no intention of remaining ringed inside Regicide's wall. We will see where diplomacy takes us I suppose.

Keep the amusement up. Got quite a chuckle or two from the recent postings x)

Well, wrong person :) Which part I am saying is wrong, never see you support Legendary Leader so much :) I cannot prove but of course I cannot prove you are not the composer. However , there is a chance you are.

But you did say , you always chat with The Dan, plan how to fight tw, so this is the result of the conversation ? You cannot blame me for leading me to believe you are
  • Nastassiya - Sanctuary
    edited August 2010
    Stife was a good person, but seriously I do not respect him. BTW great PK skills do not means he is a good person.

Stife seemed more like betraying Legendary at the expense of Regicide , what has he done as a director ? I only see him sing along with other people's Leader , The Dan

Dude no QQ.. talking about Majou btw.. and see the fakes sadness? I'm having fun here and having 0 lack of seriousness. lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    BTW Star... Alarm Clock FTW
    i got a good faithful alarmclock called MagicChu, which was kinda good cause i miscalculated the time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    edited August 2010
    Well, wrong person :) Which part I am saying is wrong, never see you support Legendary Leader so much :) I cannot prove but of course I cannot prove you are not the composer. However , there is a chance you are.

But you did say , you always chat with The Dan, plan how to fight tw, so this is the result of the conversation ? You cannot blame me for leading me to believe you are

So because I discuss something with someone I must be in cohorts with them, or worse, I must be alleged to them. You never were all that bright, like linking your alt for trash talking to your main. Sad that out of the growing number of Nefarious members that I have respect for, there still remain a select few who manage to bring it down. Suppose this will always be the case with any group of people though. Maybe you should have followed through with your application to Enelysion :p

Our discussions have been reduced in the last few weeks. "You're attacking here? K" "I'm attacking here". You also seem to discredit the leader of Legendary quite a bit. You know... I heard he is Devalis in a new form b:shocked must be the explanation for Legendary's non-stop plummet from last year... Oh wait, that ended a long time ago... right about the time I returned to being Director. Hmm.. Nah, coincidence for sure!
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    edited August 2010
    It should look like this

Territory Listings

Does it really matter who owns the most lands? Or who makes the most money? The whopping 150 Mirage increase per land comes off as less than 1 Mirage more per member.

You're seriously mistaken if you think other factions will attack us because we start making more mirages than Nef. It's inevitable that the other factions will attack us; but when they do, it's not because we own more lands, or make more money.
    Btw, Leg/Eneysion/Vindicate how much land can you conquer from now onwards, YOU HAVE BEEN SURROUNDED, hahaha .. as people loves to pick the weaker faction, we will soon see the joke of legendary /enelysion and vindicate attacking each other .. Enjoy the show

Why is it a joke to have competition? Competition is a good thing, win or lose it's what makes the game fun. The challenge of a TW that's not gonna have a pre-determined outcome. No shows or 5 Min rolls have pre-determined outcomes... When are people gonna realize normal TW factions don't TW for PAY, they TW for challenge and fun.
    As i predict all 3 factions will not go past 5 lands. Well , The Dan, is it time to reveal your grand plan rather than keep on saying promoting more colors on the map , as i see Regicide spend more time expanding their own then to help other factions getting on the map and you recruited you all time best friend , Legendary Director to help you put up the show. You should get the best Actor award since you still can get people to trust you after you betrayed Legendary.

This is funny, Enelysion and Legendary no longer need our help to take land off Nef, what more can we do to help them? I mean we make pots for free, and us slotting with them just gives us a no show, or moreover them a 2v1 instead of a 3v1.
    Okay , I get what you mean , as The Dan had said, Regicide did not ally anyone , it always act at its own interest ( wasn't you saying to promote more colors on the map ), as if it is more suitable to attack Legendary , it will attack Legendary , if it is weaker , than it needs to ally Legendary and Eneysion to attack Nef. Well, when it becomes stronger , it does not need Legendary and Enelysion , it will act in its best interest to attack anyone Regicide loves. So at that time Regicide needs to attack Legendary , So now it does not need, so in future when it needs , it will attack Legendary again .

Isn't that how TW works? You TW for your own faction. Are you going to join Nefarious to TW for Enelysion? Or Join Regicide to TW for Nef? I don't think so. If there are mutual benefits from attacking another faction in the same time slot, then you take what you're given. If it benefits other factions for them to attack Regicide, then I EXPECT them to attack Regicide, that's what keeps a game alive.. Competition. I could care less how much coin Regicide gets, if there's no one that's going to attack us, what's the coin going to be used for? Charity? I don't think so, I'll personally make sure we release the TW map or disband before we become a charity faction.
    The Dan , you makes the game do damn fun.

I guess I'm doing my job then, if the game wasn't fun, I would have quit long ago. b:victory

I don't like the fact that this is a PVE server, it reduces competition, and overall fun imo. What's the point of gearing up? More PVE? Yeaaaaaaaaaah.... No. There needs to be more War, more Hate, more Smexy Man Cave Time to keep this server alive. And if the whole server is gonna hate me for wanting to bring back competition and challenge, then flame on. b:bye

edited August 2010
    Does it really matter who owns the most lands? Or who makes the most money? The whopping 150 Mirage increase per land comes off as less than 1 Mirage more per member.

You're seriously mistaken if you think other factions will attack us because we start making more mirages than Nef. It's inevitable that the other factions will attack us; but when they do, it's not because we own more lands, or make more money.

Why is it a joke to have competition? Competition is a good thing, win or lose it's what makes the game fun. The challenge of a TW that's not gonna have a pre-determined outcome. No shows or 5 Min rolls have pre-determined outcomes... When are people gonna realize normal TW factions don't TW for PAY, they TW for challenge and fun.

This is funny, Enelysion and Legendary no longer need our help to take land off Nef, what more can we do to help them? I mean we make pots for free, and us slotting with them just gives us a no show, or moreover them a 2v1 instead of a 3v1.

Isn't that how TW works? You TW for your own faction. Are you going to join Nefarious to TW for Enelysion? Or Join Regicide to TW for Nef? I don't think so. If there are mutual benefits from attacking another faction in the same time slot, then you take what you're given. If it benefits other factions for them to attack Regicide, then I EXPECT them to attack Regicide, that's what keeps a game alive.. Competition. I could care less how much coin Regicide gets, if there's no one that's going to attack us, what's the coin going to be used for? Charity? I don't think so, I'll personally make sure we release the TW map or disband before we become a charity faction.

I guess I'm doing my job then, if the game wasn't fun, I would have quit long ago. b:victory

I don't like the fact that this is a PVE server, it reduces competition, and overall fun imo. What's the point of gearing up? More PVE? Yeaaaaaaaaaah.... No. There needs to be more War, more Hate, more Smexy Man Cave Time to keep this server alive. And if the whole server is gonna hate me for wanting to bring back competition and challenge, then flame on. b:bye

Well, lets talk about facts, Regicide have encircled all the factions, you have seriously limited the chance of Legendary , Enelysion and Vindicate gaining more lands.It becomes a joke , because they still do not realise it. You are not helping them, in fact you are up to something . So this is fun to you ? Stop putting up the act of you having higher moral ground , as you are just as cunning.

Perhaps you are not totally not afraid of losing and you do not love challenges, or you change a lot over 1 year. I still remember why you choose to attack leg instead of nef 1 year ago, did you also post your reasons here in this thread ? So you character did change a lot over 1 year ?

Please cut the ****, as we all know regicide is lvl 3 faction, it cannot be disbanded, as the game rule told us. Definitely Regicide is not a charity faction as history told us you could attack anyone when you like , when it benefits Regicide, it could be Nefarious/Legendary/Enelysion/Vidicate/Outlaw. As i guess to keep you word, you will not conquer the whole map but leaving one land, well that is exaggerating, but there might be a possibility. Anyway do not act so saint when you do a mad rush for Arch and 1K, and another 2 cities , Regicide holds the most cities now, not sure what is your motive when you say it is not about coins
    edited August 2010
    So because I discuss something with someone I must be in cohorts with them, or worse, I must be alleged to them. You never were all that bright, like linking your alt for trash talking to your main. Sad that out of the growing number of Nefarious members that I have respect for, there still remain a select few who manage to bring it down. Suppose this will always be the case with any group of people though. Maybe you should have followed through with your application to Enelysion :p

Our discussions have been reduced in the last few weeks. "You're attacking here? K" "I'm attacking here". You also seem to discredit the leader of Legendary quite a bit. You know... I heard he is Devalis in a new form b:shocked must be the explanation for Legendary's non-stop plummet from last year... Oh wait, that ended a long time ago... right about the time I returned to being Director. Hmm.. Nah, coincidence for sure!

Put it straight , I never wanted your respect and I do not really care about you ? To be ever more clear , I do not like you . I do respect people from legendary but never you . Heh, when you cannot argue with me with reasons, you started trash talk and divert the topic. You can only say so much ;)
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    edited August 2010
    Well, lets talk about facts, Regicide have encircled all the factions, you have seriously limited the chance of Legendary , Enelysion and Vindicate gaining more lands.

Obviously when there are LESS Nef lands remaining, there will be MORE competition in deciding who gets the remaining Nef lands. Of course it'll be fun to see the secret bidding as a deciding factor in who gets more land.

And Yes, they're encircled, but how does that limit their chances of gaining more lands? What's stopping them from just taking our land? We're not invincible, but you need to at least try if you want land. b:bye

If you don't even try, how are you going to set your standards higher? Or get better with practice?
    So this is fun to you ? Stop putting up the act of you having higher moral ground , as you are just as cunning

To answer your question, Yes, this is fun for me. Watching competition and challenge grow as TW integrates more competing factions. The old days where TW was two sided, and only between 2 Factions, where the other factions were all 5 minute rolls is not my picture of challenge tbh.

As the playing field has more factors in it, it increases challenge. The most memorable wars are the longest, most challenging ones. No one's gonna remember a war where the enemy is unable to fight back, that's just ****.
    Perhaps you are not totally not afraid of losing and you do not love challenges, or you change a lot over 1 year. I still remember why you choose to attack leg instead of nef 1 year ago, did you also post your reasons here in this thread ? So you character did change a lot over 1 year ?

You seem to forget Leg was equally as strong as Nef at the time, and therefore it would have been equally as challenging for us to TW against either. Why bring up what the game used to be? Play the game for what it is, not what it used to be. Everyone changes; whether they choose to accept it or not, is a different story.

All is fair in love and war; no hard feelings if people attack us, we like challenge and competition, and most of all, we aren't afraid to lose. It's part of the game. It's better to have fought your best and lost, than to win without trying...

• Kupuntu - Sanctuary
    Kupuntu - Sanctuary Posts: 3,008 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Put it straight , I never wanted your respect and I do not really care about you ? To be ever more clear , I do not like you . I do respect people from legendary but never you . Heh, when you cannot argue with me with reasons, you started trash talk and divert the topic. You can only say so much ;)

And you expect us to care? Show us your main. Without that, you are even more non-factor than I am, level 81 BM that nobody knows.
    100% F2P player. Started PW: March 2007, Quit PW: March 2011.
    pwcalc.com/e7016929e7b204ae "Pure axe" 8k HP multipath BM, last one of my kind.
  • salieu
    salieu Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Saru works hard <3

*begins to remember the past*

Yup... I am proud of my leader!

BTW Star... Alarm Clock FTW

Since when is doing smex favors called work? Sound more like fun to me
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    edited August 2010

Thanks, I really couldn't pick up on that. Your illumination is much appreciated. I was really in the dark before on how you felt.

Going to have to disagree though. Think before you tucked your peevish little tail and ran you actually did care, and probably did respect me. Otherwise you wouldn't have bothered to send me all those private messages on our forums regarding faction related occurrences. You would have sent them to another officer. Talk trash all you want, you've never really been a concern of mine, lol.

What more do you want to discuss? lol. You're assumptions are completely incorrect. I rarely discuss TW related matters with anyone other than Skuttle. It's odd that my friendships with members of Regicide somehow is enough grounds for you to claim that I am working against Legendary. Discussing things with you is completely pointless, you just ramble off about how I am currently doing devious and absurd things like building nukes with TheDan in his basement to drop all over Sanctuary and do other evil Regicide related things.

You know what the real issue is? You're probably just bitter that after you ran out on Legendary because things weren't looking great, you thought you would forever be safe in Nefarious. But Nefarious is changing, and people like you don't exactly fit into the mold being cast. If I recall correctly, you bailed out when TW pay was cut, and quickly found your way to Nefarious. Now that TW payment has been drastically altered, how long will it be until you run off to a new safe haven? You've already app'd to other factions, even though you had those apps removed. I'd have to say that after reviewing the facts, you're nothing but a timid little user. You hide behind your alt on here to sling insults, and are constantly looking for a new source to leech off of. I give too much credit to how much of my time you are actually worth.
    edited August 2010
    Obviously when there are LESS Nef lands remaining, there will be MORE competition in deciding who gets the remaining Nef lands. Of course it'll be fun to see the secret bidding as a deciding factor in who gets more land.

And Yes, they're encircled, but how does that limit their chances of gaining more lands? What's stopping them from just taking our land? We're not invincible, but you need to at least try if you want land. b:bye

If you don't even try, how are you going to set your standards higher? Or get better with practice?

To answer your question, Yes, this is fun for me. Watching competition and challenge grow as TW integrates more competing factions. The old days where TW was two sided, and only between 2 Factions, where the other factions were all 5 minute rolls is not my picture of challenge tbh.

As the playing field has more factors in it, it increases challenge. The most memorable wars are the longest, most challenging ones. No one's gonna remember a war where the enemy is unable to fight back, that's just ****.

You seem to forget Leg was equally as strong as Nef at the time, and therefore it would have been equally as challenging for us to TW against either. Why bring up what the game used to be? Play the game for what it is, not what it used to be. Everyone changes; whether they choose to accept it or not, is a different story.

All is fair in love and war; no hard feelings if people attack us, we like challenge and competition, and most of all, we aren't afraid to lose. It's part of the game. It's better to have fought your best and lost, than to win without trying...

I must say you are good in your words. But you seemed to bend the fact that, when regicide attack legendary, a lot of leg people are quitting. Leg was at that time much weaker than Nef, well, we can always retrieve the post you write in this thread, you wrote about making the best decision for your faction

It is also most people will predict Regicide will take up most of the Nef's remaining lands. There is no much competition, In fact, Regicide reduces competition. So I do not totally blame Regicide for it, as other factions silently consents it

Aside to main argument, what is your comment for below ?
    " Please cut the ****, as we all know regicide is lvl 3 faction, it cannot be disbanded, as the game rule told us. Definitely Regicide is not a charity faction as history told us you could attack anyone when you like , when it benefits Regicide, it could be Nefarious/Legendary/Enelysion/Vidicate/Outlaw. As i guess to keep you word, you will not conquer the whole map but leaving one land, well that is exaggerating, but there might be a possibility. Anyway do not act so saint when you do a mad rush for Arch and 1K, and another 2 cities , Regicide holds the most cities now, not sure what is your motive when you say it is not about coins"