TW Discussion - Twilight Temple

Comments

• TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Now about the axcher style....that might be a good reason since it sound's legit .

But I won't be home for like 1 more hour or so :(

Entertain me axchers !

And who's pro ? Read that sig , I'm a magical bm . I call that pretty fail b:cute
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • SarahC - Sanctuary
    SarahC - Sanctuary Posts: 223 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Is that so?

*watches my post go right over pimpy's head* b:cute
    "Anyone wanna doing cube atm?" - Aya
    "I click Release Corpse and it tells me I can't perform this action while dead." -Saveless
    Enelysionb:cute
    edited July 2010
    Just keep telling yourself that . b:kiss

Meanies :( I'm too much of a carebear now to deal with you guys .

Hmmmmm, now where did my old sanc personality go ......
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Nadis - Sanctuary
    Nadis - Sanctuary Posts: 430 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Just keep telling yourself that . b:kiss

Meanies :( I'm too much of a carebear now to deal with you guys .

Hmmmmm, now where did my old sanc personality go ......

Check the trash bin for Nef hating ayano_Pwetty_chan. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    well i saw bigpunisher WC'ing for a faction.. and only after 1 or 2 days saw him in vindicate >.> so idk about nef changing name, just that the old people want smth new thats all.. but yep there are quite enough neffies in vindicate and some in enelysion.. btw lol - during enelysion vs nefarious tw i saw Skylead doing nien beast event b:laugh was right after we failed..
    I think i heard there were other crucial members on nef side that were doing the same thing o.O could be why the time was affected.
    im just happy most of the liquid are Liquid, a few ppl joining from other factions is ok - fresh Blood (good for me, vampire), but too many is just too many, faction takes risk of loosing its origins by taking many ppl from other faction.. wouldnt like it to happen here.. for me my faction is like home - i know those ppl for a year and have their contacts, make jokes and stuff, and if we suddenly had like 20-30 ppl from somewhere else coming.. would feel wrong, building a faction takes time b:cute hope Lg, ene and especially amplified would never loose their colors :)
    haha yeah it feels a bit awkward. When something goes bad it tends to hit harder too =/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Shandelzare - Sanctuary
    Shandelzare - Sanctuary Posts: 732 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Lol seeing as how none of us has had the chance to actually try both these demon skills, it would be unfair for us to judge really...

While one may look better on paper, the other could be better when it comes down to actual fighting.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Heavenfire - Sanctuary
    Heavenfire - Sanctuary Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    I think i heard there were other crucial members on nef side that were doing the same thing o.O could be why the time was affected.

haha yeah it feels a bit awkward. When something goes bad it tends to hit harder too =/

Actually it's funny, it was a minor miscalculation on my part. But all in all it was a lot of fun. I have to thank Enelysion for the fun TW. b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SarahC - Sanctuary
    edited July 2010
    I have to thank my genie for helping me get away from you trying to stun me. b:surrenderb:laugh
    "I click Release Corpse and it tells me I can't perform this action while dead." -Saveless
  • Heavenfire - Sanctuary
    edited July 2010
    well i saw bigpunisher WC'ing for a faction.. and only after 1 or 2 days saw him in vindicate >.> so idk about nef changing name, just that the old people want smth new thats all.. but yep there are quite enough neffies in vindicate and some in enelysion.. btw lol - during enelysion vs nefarious tw i saw Skylead doing nien beast event b:laugh was right after we failed.. im just happy most of the liquid are Liquid, a few ppl joining from other factions is ok - fresh Blood (good for me, vampire), but too many is just too many, faction takes risk of loosing its origins by taking many ppl from other faction.. wouldnt like it to happen here.. for me my faction is like home - i know those ppl for a year and have their contacts, make jokes and stuff, and if we suddenly had like 20-30 ppl from somewhere else coming.. would feel wrong, building a faction takes time b:cute hope Lg, ene and especially amplified would never loose their colors :)

Naw, Nefarious is not under different names. Those players left Nef for whatever reasons they decided to leave. Nefarious is Nefarious. The members we have now are here to have fun and play the game just like the ones that left. They are over their own factions.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MistaBwanden - Sanctuary
    MistaBwanden - Sanctuary Posts: 2,803 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    TW against Charisma was fun.
    :)
    edited July 2010
    Strife messed up.
    At the time, Regi had 13 lands.
    After their win last night, they now have 14.
    edited July 2010
    I knew I was missing one -_________-

Think Nef has 31, or I missed one of Regi's... I actually counted all of Nef's... I need a peon to do this for me D<

*edit* I had missed a Regi land. Do not play PC games to do math :<

You could have also looked at my last post.
    :P
  • Heavenfire - Sanctuary
    edited July 2010

Think Nef has 31, or I missed one of Regi's... I actually counted all of Nef's... I need a peon to do this for me D<

LOL Strifey you was kickin back the ale while doing it weren't you LOL
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Shandelzare - Sanctuary
    Shandelzare - Sanctuary Posts: 732 Arc User
    edited July 2010

You ARE a peon. GET TO WORK!!! b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SwiftDaggers - Sanctuary
    SwiftDaggers - Sanctuary Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Strife messed up.
    At the time, Regi had 13 lands.
    After their win last night, they now have 14.

Indeed, he loves The Dan so much that he might join Reg anytime soon. Anyway, he has done enough to keep Legendary constantly weak under the shadow of their all time master.
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    Strife_son - Sanctuary Posts: 1,217 Arc User
    edited August 2010

Of course. Need to come into these forums all liquored up to deal with the harsh words :o
    Indeed, he loves The Dan so much that he might join Reg anytime soon. Anyway, he has done enough to keep Legendary constantly weak under the shadow of their all time master.

OMG you weren't supposed to say anything about my app to regi. They asked me to go be Director over there. Being the power hungry mad dog that I am I decided to take them up on the offer, yanno?
    Yeah I've done a great job holding Legendary back xDD I can't believe you are the first to notice!!
  • Heavenfire - Sanctuary
    edited August 2010
    Of course. Need to come into these forums all liquored up to deal with the harsh words :o

LOL Strifey what's your poison? lol BTW that was a fun TW thank your members for the fun See ya tomorrow ^^ b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    edited August 2010
    LOL Strifey what's your poison? lol BTW that was a fun TW thank your members for the fun See ya tomorrow ^^ b:pleased

I like em cheap or hard :p Actually not a huge fan of ales/lagers D:
    Yeah that was a good fight :D My first one in a few weeks so I am glad it was an amusing fight ^^
    Ya we will be there ;)
  • Isaie - Sanctuary
    Isaie - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited August 2010

No he drinks wine :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Yea I'm Riah. b:bye
  • NaitomeaDesu - Sanctuary
    NaitomeaDesu - Sanctuary Posts: 396 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    No he drinks wine :D

Oopsies. Wrong chara. b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The knife slides down the tip of my tongue.
    I'm finding pleasure in watching you writhe.
    I lean in just to lick the sweat off your face.
    I taste the reverence dripping down my throat.
    edited August 2010
    Oh pls share some of that wine .

Especially if it's red b:dirty
    It's all about LoL,yo.
    edited August 2010
    Oh pls share some of that wine .

Especially if it's red b:dirty
    no wine for toddlers >>
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
    edited August 2010
    no wine for toddlers >>

Pffffff , fineeeee !

*goes back to fish server forum *

And here I was just about to start using msn for chit-chat & not just skype </3 .
    It's all about LoL,yo.
    edited August 2010
    Pffffff , fineeeee !

*goes back to fish server forum *

And here I was just about to start using msn for chit-chat & not just skype </3 .
    nuuuuuuuuuuuu >.> *throws fish food*

edit*
    The best of nef are at nien event again on sunday.... =o
  • SarahC - Sanctuary
    edited August 2010
    Ty for the fight Nef <3 Was lots of fun.

And for the only other highlight of the weekend: Grats Vindicate on your 2nd land. b:victory

Can't wait for next week.
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    edited August 2010
    Regicide, Nefarious, and Amplified all took land this weekend. How is Vindicate's win the only one that qualifies as a weekend highlight? If anything Vindicate's win was almost as predictable as Regicide's. I'd say it was a pretty eventful weekend overall. Lot's of color turnover :o Hope everyone had fun ^^
    edited August 2010
    Regicide, Nefarious, and Amplified all took land this weekend. How is Vindicate's win the only one that qualifies as a weekend highlight? If anything Vindicate's win was almost as predictable as Regicide's. I'd say it was a pretty eventful weekend overall. Lot's of color turnover :o Hope everyone had fun ^^
    its only eventful if your paying attention :3 Grats to everyone who got land this week! (and defended)
  • Kupuntu - Sanctuary
    Kupuntu - Sanctuary Posts: 3,008 Arc User
    edited August 2010

The only ones that deserve attention are Amp and Vindi. Nef and Regi are so boring already.
    100% F2P player. Started PW: March 2007, Quit PW: March 2011.
    pwcalc.com/e7016929e7b204ae "Pure axe" 8k HP multipath BM, last one of my kind.
  • NaitomeaDesu - Sanctuary
    NaitomeaDesu - Sanctuary Posts: 396 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    THANK YOU for the awesome fun Nef. :) My PK count lurvvesss you. b:kiss
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The knife slides down the tip of my tongue.
    I'm finding pleasure in watching you writhe.
    I lean in just to lick the sweat off your face.
    I taste the reverence dripping down my throat.
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I want Evgaga in my TW b:cry
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty