TW Discussion - Twilight Temple

Comments

• SarahC - Sanctuary
    SarahC - Sanctuary Posts: 223 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Regicide, Nefarious, and Amplified all took land this weekend. How is Vindicate's win the only one that qualifies as a weekend highlight? If anything Vindicate's win was almost as predictable as Regicide's. I'd say it was a pretty eventful weekend overall. Lot's of color turnover :o Hope everyone had fun ^^

Regicide and Nefarious taking lands are not highlights to me anymore sorry...Vindicate taking their 2nd land for the first time is, predicted or not. And if it had been Amplified taking a second land I would of said Grats to them.
    "Anyone wanna doing cube atm?" - Aya
    "I click Release Corpse and it tells me I can't perform this action while dead." -Saveless
    Enelysionb:cute
  • Evga - Sanctuary
    Evga - Sanctuary Posts: 779 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I want Evgaga in my TW b:cry

0.0 who are you.... and why do you want me... i should be afraid, don't come close to me, i have a nix and i'm not afraid to use it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cocobelle - Sanctuary
    Cocobelle - Sanctuary Posts: 960 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    0.0 who are you.... and why do you want me... i should be afraid, don't come close to me, i have a nix and i'm not afraid to use it.

I have a nix too and I'm not afraid to use it.
    Gagaloo is a mean, mean, mean, mean person. :O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited August 2010

but it's Evgaga that makes the 7k crits! b:shocked
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • SarahC - Sanctuary
    edited August 2010
    i have a nix and i'm not afraid to use it.

b:surrender Don't we all know that. b:shocked
    "I click Release Corpse and it tells me I can't perform this action while dead." -Saveless
  • Cocobelle - Sanctuary
    edited August 2010
    I know Gagaloo's weakness.
    WTS> Screenshot of Gagaloo dead.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    *slaps* GTF up your defenses hamsterb:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Cocobelle - Sanctuary
    edited August 2010
    Mommy is so cruel b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Evga - Sanctuary
    edited August 2010

0.0 did 8.6k crit yesterday on hispy, made my day ^^
    b:surrender Don't we all know that. b:shocked

hey... i do damage too... and i'm afraid of nix now... after two legendary tw... second one... i get 2-4 nix on me... so many times.... b:shocked i think i developed a phobia over the weekend, nixphobia.
    I know Gagaloo's weakness.
    WTS> Screenshot of Gagaloo dead.

you never saw me dead before....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    Strife_son - Sanctuary Posts: 1,217 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Nefarious venos are far scarier than ours >_><_< ijs
  • SarahC - Sanctuary
    edited August 2010
    0.0 did 8.6k crit yesterday on hispy, made my day ^^

Usually every hit from you is a crit lol, makes it hard to spam my holy path. b:surrender b:chuckle
  • Heavenfire - Sanctuary
    Heavenfire - Sanctuary Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Regicide, Nefarious, and Amplified all took land this weekend. How is Vindicate's win the only one that qualifies as a weekend highlight? If anything Vindicate's win was almost as predictable as Regicide's. I'd say it was a pretty eventful weekend overall. Lot's of color turnover :o Hope everyone had fun ^^

Well of course it would be one of the highlights. Afterall we get triple attacked with potentially 180 people versus who we have online xD. We had fun all weekend. Thank you all the factions for giving us the fun. b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2010
    Well of course it would be one of the highlights. Afterall we get triple attacked with potentially 180 people versus who we have online xD. We had fun all weekend. Thank you all the factions for giving us the fun. b:pleased
    Question: nien event > sunday TWs? =o
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Heavenfire - Sanctuary
    Heavenfire - Sanctuary Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Question: nien event > sunday TWs? =o

Whatcha mean, Decept? They happen after tws yeah. lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2010
    Whatcha mean, Decept? They happen after tws yeah. lol
    ahh nvm its probably too personal
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    edited August 2010
    OMG...can you imagine if TW lasted past 21:00 and someone WC

"HEY TIME OUT! LET'S ALL GO TO NIEN! :D"
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
  • HolyInferno - Sanctuary
    HolyInferno - Sanctuary Posts: 767 Arc User
    edited August 2010

you never saw me dead before....

I've seen it plenty of times b:cute
    b:bye you were all swell peoples
  • Cocobelle - Sanctuary
    edited August 2010

I wouldn't mind seeing any screenshots, you know. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MiniST - Sanctuary
    MiniST - Sanctuary Posts: 604 Arc User
    edited August 2010

b:shocked u back? b:bye
  • Vorgen - Sanctuary
    Vorgen - Sanctuary Posts: 276 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Lmao Hell Evga i helped Kill you before X3 haha i say helped because no way can i take him out quite yet X3 But soon >.>b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Evga - Sanctuary
    edited August 2010

.... die please, i've seen you dead too ^^
    I wouldn't mind seeing any screenshots, you know. b:chuckle

what do you want with that ss.....
    Lmao Hell Evga i helped Kill you before X3 haha i say helped because no way can i take him out quite yet X3 But soon >.>b:victory

lol... why... why.... what did i do to you?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    edited August 2010
    Aaah nobody dies outside an instance much anymore, all the leveling and farming is pretty much in instances and people's gear have become ridic at high levels with refines as well.

You don't get people lying on the ground waiting around as much nowadays lol...except maybe during WBs

I think the last screenshot I had of a dead player for laughs was taken 4 months ago >.<
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    edited August 2010
    I have dead pictures of Asty ^_^

Pretty sure i've done a bh79 with your psy evga, we had party wipe on styg cuz of pro pull! (I didnt die, yay stealth)

x3
  • Mendolin - Sanctuary
    Mendolin - Sanctuary Posts: 1,092 Arc User
    edited August 2010

Pretty sure i've done a bh79 with your psy evga, we had party wipe on styg cuz of pro pull! (I didnt die, yay stealth)

x3

O.O Stealth_son
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2010
    lets make a scrapbook of astypoos death qui
  • Evga - Sanctuary
    edited August 2010

x3

0.0 i don't recognize you...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    edited August 2010
    0.0 i don't recognize you...

Haha, it was a few months ago. Was so much death that I had to come in and res on my cleric cuz ours kept dying. You had to bring your veno in too xD

And yeah, remembered to take my name trademark off my sin. Better that way =D
  • LloydAsplund - Sanctuary
    LloydAsplund - Sanctuary Posts: 3,899 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I remember the time you gave me a free shaodu cub evga.
    I was early taught to work as well as play,
    My life has been one long, happy holiday;
    Full of work and full of play-
    I dropped the worry on the way-
    And God was good to me everyday.
  • Evga - Sanctuary
    edited August 2010
    Haha, it was a few months ago. Was so much death that I had to come in and res on my cleric cuz ours kept dying. You had to bring your veno in too xD

And yeah, remembered to take my name trademark off my sin. Better that way =D

oh **** f**k... vincent_son = strife_son? omg.... i just drew that connection lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    edited August 2010
    oh **** f**k... vincent_son = strife_son? omg.... i just drew that connection lol

b:faint