TW Discussion - Twilight Temple

Options

Comments

• Cocobelle - Sanctuary
    Cocobelle - Sanctuary Posts: 960 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I remember the time you gave me a free shaodu cub evga.

I remember beating him catch the Shadou Cub. I had to ask one of my cleric friends to use RB on me for extra channelling.

Evgagaloo is a srs killer.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Heavenfire - Sanctuary
    Heavenfire - Sanctuary Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    b:faint

Yeah Strife now you have a good reason to increase those photos of him getting killed xD b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    Strife_son - Sanctuary Posts: 1,217 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Yeah Strife now you have a good reason to increase those photos of him getting killed xD b:laugh

Nah... If I do that, evga would start busting out SS's of me dying to him in TW. I call for truce! b:avoid

Funny though how even with high level/experienced players in lower level bh's things can still go disastrously wrong. evga and I must have been in that bh79 for over an hour >_>
  • Shandelzare - Sanctuary
    Shandelzare - Sanctuary Posts: 732 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Nah... If I do that, evga would start busting out SS's of me dying to him in TW. I call for truce! b:avoid

Funny though how even with high level/experienced players in lower level bh's things can still go disastrously wrong. evga and I must have been in that bh79 for over an hour >_>

I hope that bh was unwined then...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Evga - Sanctuary
    Evga - Sanctuary Posts: 779 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I hope that bh was unwined then...

it was unwined because i took my veno in and clear the route to stygn, so there wasn't really a reason to wine when i can aoe everything and there is a nice cleric to heal me.... then something happen at boss ^^ i can't remember what happen exactly...

and why would i take SS of you? I'm too busy looking for the next person to kill b:faint
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Vorgen - Sanctuary
    Vorgen - Sanctuary Posts: 276 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    lol... why... why.... what did i do to you?[/QUOTE]

Lmao nothing buddy just messin with ya...except for the dieing part....b:chuckle seriously though it takes alot to kill you >.>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MistaBwanden - Sanctuary
    MistaBwanden - Sanctuary Posts: 2,803 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I keep forgetting to read this thread..
    -reads posts from last few days-
    b:surrender
  • _Sheh - Sanctuary
    _Sheh - Sanctuary Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    updates pl0x. b:surrender
  • iamcleric
    iamcleric Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    A call to UNITY.

Recently, there have been changes with regards to the TW system. I call upon ALL TW factions to UNITE against this act and instead of battling each other in TW, lets put down our weapons and stand together.

Be it the large TW factions or the small ones, let us ALL make an effort to combat this act of PWI. I call upon the leaders to talk amongst each other and find a resolution on how to combat this travesty.
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    iamcleric wrote: »
    A call to UNITY.

Recently, there have been changes with regards to the TW system. I call upon ALL TW factions to UNITE against this act and instead of battling each other in TW, lets put down our weapons and stand together.

Be it the large TW factions or the small ones, let us ALL make an effort to combat this act of PWI. I call upon the leaders to talk amongst each other and find a resolution on how to combat this travesty.

Too bad this won't accomplish anything; all of PWI's patches come directly from the wan-mei PW Chinese Devs, and it doesn't seem like PWI has any power to change it.
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    A rather interesting turnout.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Vinat - Sanctuary
    Vinat - Sanctuary Posts: 1,200 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    enely must of had the most of Nefarious's forces on them and thats why they won. b:laugh

Grats Legendary on your victory.

Sorry for Vindicate getting the smelly end of the stick.
  • Sarbear - Raging Tide
    Sarbear - Raging Tide Posts: 324 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Heavenfire and SarahC Wedding, pm for wedding invitations. b:byeb:kiss
    "Target Sarbear, Anti-stun skill, Irongaurd, holy path, armageddon:Result? Miss! Q_Q" - Rawrgh
    "Actually if you had half-a-brain you would realize that fists > bow when someone is close to you." - XxZavxX
    "hey I made another insulting post towards Spell_Caster, and all say...yeah!! Gzz! You're the rock!" - Spell_Caster
  • Heavenfire - Sanctuary
    edited August 2010
    Options
    O_O lol

wedding? marriage? when did I haz it?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sarbear - Raging Tide
    edited August 2010
    Options
    enely must of had the most of Nefarious's forces on them and thats why they won. b:laugh

If you enjoy insulting your own faction leader further, I'm all for that hun. It's on your shoulders.

Heaven baby, I got some new female enely officers coming your way. <3

LMFAO.
    "Target Sarbear, Anti-stun skill, Irongaurd, holy path, armageddon:Result? Miss! Q_Q" - Rawrgh
    "Actually if you had half-a-brain you would realize that fists > bow when someone is close to you." - XxZavxX
    "hey I made another insulting post towards Spell_Caster, and all say...yeah!! Gzz! You're the rock!" - Spell_Caster
  • Heavenfire - Sanctuary
    edited August 2010
    Options

Grats Legendary on your victory.

Sorry for Vindicate getting the smelly end of the stick.

O_o Vindear, I don't think that's completely correct. Granted Nefarious did what they always have done try their best and we decided to focus on the Vindicate TW. We would love to battle every faction on the server one on one but unfortunately that's not possible. I wish we could have faced them because we enjoy the 1 vs 1 TWs with Legendary, Enelysion, Amplified. Gratz Leg and Enely on newest lands! Woot!

Edit: whoops forgot Vindicate b:victory
    Second Edit: we're not smelly...that's old spice xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Heavenfire - Sanctuary
    edited August 2010
    Options
    If you enjoy insulting your own faction leader further, I'm all for that hun. It's on your shoulders. b:victory

Heaven baby, I got some new female enely officers coming your way. <3 b:dirty

LMFAO.

b:shocked

OMG....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sarbear - Raging Tide
    edited August 2010
    Options
    b:shocked

OMG....

I know...It's a tough life.

/backtobeingbored
  • TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Heavenfire and SarahC Wedding, pm for wedding invitations. b:byeb:kiss

And get to see that new wedding system?

Me,me,me !

Oh wait....b:avoid , wrong server !
    It's all about LoL,yo.
    edited August 2010
    Options
    O_o Vindear, I don't think that's completely correct. Granted Nefarious did what they always have done try their best and we decided to focus on the Vindicate TW. We would love to battle every faction on the server one on one but unfortunately that's not possible. I wish we could have faced them because we enjoy the 1 vs 1 TWs with Legendary, Enelysion, Amplified. Gratz Leg and Enely on newest lands! Woot!

Edit: whoops forgot Vindicate b:victory
    Second Edit: we're not smelly...that's old spice xD
    haha dont worry heaven she doesnt mean no harm, its the same thing sarah put on this post

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=8843192&postcount=4237

no bad intentions
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Evga - Sanctuary
    Evga - Sanctuary Posts: 779 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    if only it was possible to fight everybody 1v1... coin drainage would be more :( but it would be worth it, until i feel too poor for it ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    Strife_son - Sanctuary Posts: 1,217 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    haha dont worry heaven she doesnt mean no harm, its the same thing sarah put on this post

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=8843192&postcount=4237

no bad intentions

b:chuckle
    *thumbs up*
  • Sarbear - Raging Tide
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Nice one this week LG. You guys had the largest bunch on ya but got it in the end.

*Edit Actually nvm I am done with this hehe.

Grats Leg on your 2nd land.

Can't wait for fun tw's Heaven <3
    edited August 2010
    Options
    *Edit Actually nvm I am done with this hehe.

Grats Leg on your 2nd land.

Can't wait for fun tw's Heaven <3
    lol that was said when LG took the hardest hit out of the attacking time slots ^^
  • Sarunya - Sanctuary
    Sarunya - Sanctuary Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Will post this weekend's after battle report again ^^ sorry for slacking, I hope you guys will enjoy the reports though so that I know its worth the effort.
    edited August 2010
    Options
    well done for both amp and nef for an early TW (9:00) x_X ugh somethings wrong when your friends gotta wake u up just for tw lol
    *goes back to sleep*
  • Shining_Dove - Sanctuary
    Shining_Dove - Sanctuary Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Zzz, quit slackin ms. leader sheeeeesh.
  • Nastassiya - Sanctuary
    Nastassiya - Sanctuary Posts: 483 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Saru works hard <3

*begins to remember the past*

Yup... I am proud of my leader!

BTW Star... Alarm Clock FTW
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sarbear - Raging Tide
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Zzz, quit slackin ms. leader sheeeeesh.

I got some work for you to do if you want to step up again alt archer. b:chuckle
  • Shining_Dove - Sanctuary
    Shining_Dove - Sanctuary Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Depends on what kinda work >.>