TW Discussion - Twilight Temple

Comments

• Kupuntu - Sanctuary
    Kupuntu - Sanctuary Posts: 3,008 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Nice failed attempt at trolling.

Writing that kind of posts from an alt account is so 2009.
    100% F2P player. Started PW: March 2007, Quit PW: March 2011.
    pwcalc.com/e7016929e7b204ae "Pure axe" 8k HP multipath BM, last one of my kind.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    salieu wrote: »
    ROFL with all the ex-nef thats gone to enely it aint surprising that u guys lasted 2 hours, any less would mean u are total fail. you ppls should be alot nicer to ur feeder faction. same for vin. rly is nef under 3 diff names now. i kinda feel bad for nef but not rly.

you ppl should have somebody else writin battle reports. saru and strife fail at it. its always "my guild is super awesome and did so amazing and all the other guilds dont rly matter" makes me b:spit
    well... cant say everything is 100% false.... But at the same time i think maybe something was up with nef at the time of TW? LG has been the main pillar for the recent triple attacks, everyone knows it, and even then their average was usually 1 hr give or take. I heard some main nef tw members missed out on this run? Im curious as to what happened on nef side that made them prolong it.

and its ok strife u write good reports =o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • PrettySammy - Sanctuary
    PrettySammy - Sanctuary Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    There's nothing wrong with Strife's reports or Sarunya's. Ignore the comments guys and keep buggering on :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I don't need no pdef, cos I got ... BOOM HEADSHOT !
  • Kupuntu - Sanctuary
    edited July 2010
    There's nothing wrong with Strife's reports or Sarunya's. Ignore the comments guys and keep buggering on :)

+1. They both write great reports. Without them, we wouldn't know how long the TW's were. And it's easier to check who is attacking and when compared to the TW interface in the game (I don't like it since it doesn't list the attacks and defenses by time and date).
  • Shandelzare - Sanctuary
    Shandelzare - Sanctuary Posts: 732 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Writing that kind of posts from an alt account is so 2009.

Lol this isn't an alt account btw. I stopped playing on Sacnt like a year ago.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2010
    baldy didnt mean u
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Is that so?

Wrong character again ? * point's & laugh's b:sin *

Hmmm , this makes me wonder how would sanc handle these kinds of reports as it's not exactly your troll loving server b:laugh :

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=801002

I find it hilarious though :)

& need's to be updated for this week ... Especially since we defended arch :D

Long lvl 1 city fights are epic <3
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Sarbear - Raging Tide
    Sarbear - Raging Tide Posts: 324 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    I find other things on this thread a joke.

And no i was just lazy to switch, was more concerned with Nuff's TW report.
    "Target Sarbear, Anti-stun skill, Irongaurd, holy path, armageddon:Result? Miss! Q_Q" - Rawrgh
    "Actually if you had half-a-brain you would realize that fists > bow when someone is close to you." - XxZavxX
    "hey I made another insulting post towards Spell_Caster, and all say...yeah!! Gzz! You're the rock!" - Spell_Caster
  • Mi$t - Lost City
    Mi$t - Lost City Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    salieu wrote: »
    ROFL with all the ex-nef thats gone to enely it aint surprising that u guys lasted 2 hours, any less would mean u are total fail. you ppls should be alot nicer to ur feeder faction. same for vin. rly is nef under 3 diff names now. i kinda feel bad for nef but not rly.

you ppl should have somebody else writin battle reports. saru and strife fail at it. its always "my guild is super awesome and did so amazing and all the other guilds dont rly matter" makes me b:spit

Just would like to say that before you post something, that you should at least use proper grammar. Might make people take you more seriously....
    LOL what am I saying? Either way, get your information straight before you post something like that.

Also, Strife and Sarunya do amazing Battle Reports. Lets see you try yourself and see how well you do. kthnx?
    edited July 2010
    I find other things on this thread a joke.

And no i was just lazy to switch, was more concerned with Nuff's TW report.

Jokes are cool b:cool

Don't hate on the jokers ! b:angry
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Sarbear - Raging Tide
    Sarbear - Raging Tide Posts: 324 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Jokes are cool b:cool

Don't hate on the jokers ! b:angry

Is that so?

I don't hate you, no worries, keep trolling.
    "Target Sarbear, Anti-stun skill, Irongaurd, holy path, armageddon:Result? Miss! Q_Q" - Rawrgh
    "Actually if you had half-a-brain you would realize that fists > bow when someone is close to you." - XxZavxX
    "hey I made another insulting post towards Spell_Caster, and all say...yeah!! Gzz! You're the rock!" - Spell_Caster
    edited July 2010
    Is that so?

I don't hate you, no worries, keep trolling.

< Just things I'm doing while @ a friend's place :P

Hmmm , I should go home & log , A.T.A. 15 mins .

That and :

Trolling - there's no place like home for it b:victory
    It's all about LoL,yo.
    edited July 2010
    Wrong character again ? * point's & laugh's b:sin *

Hmmm , this makes me wonder how would sanc handle these kinds of reports as it's not exactly your troll loving server b:laugh :

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=801002

I find it hilarious though :)

& need's to be updated for this week ... Especially since we defended arch :D

Long lvl 1 city fights are epic <3
    lmao thats actually kinda creative tho

and yeah jokers are fun sometimes lol, too bad its mostly alts tho. They blurt out things no one has the balls to say and its fun to read. ^^
    edited July 2010
    I wonder how long it's gonna take for this thread to reach 5k spams.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nadis - Sanctuary
    Nadis - Sanctuary Posts: 430 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    I wonder how long it's gonna take for this thread to reach 5k spams.

Depends, get me 50 packs and I'll make it 5k in 10min. b:cute
    I'm a Twillight fan!

Woot nice siggy lawl.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2010

Woot nice siggy lawl.

Get out .

/10char
    It's all about LoL,yo.
    edited July 2010

Woot nice siggy lawl.

Why? It's not like YOU get anything good from them...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SarahC - Sanctuary
    SarahC - Sanctuary Posts: 223 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Nadis thats no way for a best tranny to act. b:cute

And I think I heard the best thing of my life from RT, Bizmakai: Demon Wingspan is better than Demon Quickshot. That tops everything else for me I think. b:laugh
    "Anyone wanna doing cube atm?" - Aya
    "I click Release Corpse and it tells me I can't perform this action while dead." -Saveless
    Enelysionb:cute
  • Kupuntu - Sanctuary
    edited July 2010

Yeah I didn't mean you, I meant that comment I responded to. You know, the one where the poster didn't like the reports.
  • Ignathas - Sanctuary
    Ignathas - Sanctuary Posts: 506 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    well i saw bigpunisher WC'ing for a faction.. and only after 1 or 2 days saw him in vindicate >.> so idk about nef changing name, just that the old people want smth new thats all.. but yep there are quite enough neffies in vindicate and some in enelysion.. btw lol - during enelysion vs nefarious tw i saw Skylead doing nien beast event b:laugh was right after we failed.. im just happy most of the liquid are Liquid, a few ppl joining from other factions is ok - fresh Blood (good for me, vampire), but too many is just too many, faction takes risk of loosing its origins by taking many ppl from other faction.. wouldnt like it to happen here.. for me my faction is like home - i know those ppl for a year and have their contacts, make jokes and stuff, and if we suddenly had like 20-30 ppl from somewhere else coming.. would feel wrong, building a faction takes time b:cute hope Lg, ene and especially amplified would never loose their colors :)
    edited July 2010

And I think I heard the best thing of my life from RT, Bizmakai: Demon Wingspan is better than Demon Quickshot. That tops everything else for me I think. b:laugh

Well , while I do agree that's kinda funny as demon quickshot is better but mby he expressed it wrong and wanted to say that he uses that more than quickshot or mby he just doesn't have it yet or hasn't enough experience as an archer to say for sure as he told me he played a wiz before .

Biz is actually a good archer & has enough pvp experience from playing on LC ~ the best pvp server ~ ( best in pve too though ) .

But anyway I think we're getting a little too off topic here .

... oh wait , there wasn't anything on-topic being talked about recently anyway , nvm b:pleased
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Nadis - Sanctuary
    edited July 2010
    Why? It's not like YOU get anything good from them...

QQ share some luck with me.

Be kind Sarah, now gimmi a hug!

Lawl btw I think you missed the guy who said HS and Abomination of Dragons EX sucks compared to TT99 and Rank8. b:chuckle

Hes an demon archer that doesnt like to relay on chances and its his reason why HS and EX sucked (good choice to roll demon archer ijs).
    Well , while I do agree that's kinda funny as demon quickshot is better but mby he expressed it wrong and wanted to say that he uses that more than quickshot or mby he just doesn't have it yet or hasn't enough experience as an archer to say for sure as he told me he played a wiz before .

Biz is actually a good archer & has enough pvp experience from playing on LC ~ the best pvp server ~ ( best in pve too though ) .

But anyway I think we're getting a little too off topic here .

... oh wait , there wasn't anything on-topic being talked about recently anyway , nvm

Go away aya, on sanc we hate! this aint RT, no more carebearing.. b:angry

Btw, there is no such thing as good archers on RT. QQ..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SarahC - Sanctuary
    edited July 2010

I'm too mean to give hugs, plus you got rid of your fluffyness. b:angry

And, yes there is, tis a nub called "Dylena".
    "I click Release Corpse and it tells me I can't perform this action while dead." -Saveless
    edited July 2010
    QQ share some luck with me.

Lawl btw I think you missed the guy who said HS and Abomination of Dragons EX sucks compared to TT99 and Rank8. b:chuckle

Hes an demon archer that doesnt like to relay on chances and its his reason why HS and EX sucked (good choice to roll demon archer ijs).

Go away aya, on sanc we hate! this aint RT, no more carebearing.. b:angry

Kkkk you leets . You 2 are the best archers in PWI right after transcend and no1 else could ever come close to you b:cute

Ppl having different playing styles ? NO WAI ! No1's allowed to play different ! ~ cough ~

Sanc haters </3

This is the time where I run & hide isn't it ?
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Nadis - Sanctuary
    edited July 2010
    Kkkk you leets . You 2 are the best archers in PWI right after transcend and no1 else could ever come close to you b:cute

Ppl having different playing styles ? NO WAI ! No1's allowed to play different ! ~ cough ~

Sanc haters </3

Sarah, he finally got it..We are the pro's, but dont tell anyone else we might get spammed with questions about our coolness.. b:quiet

And...Yes this is the right moment for you to run and hide cuz me and Sarah are getting the axes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SarahC - Sanctuary
    edited July 2010

I never claim to be even a good archer nvm the "best". And excuse me mister you cant go sage bm because demon wtfhaxpwn. But now its about different playing styles? Go hide. b:byeb:kiss
  • SarahC - Sanctuary
    edited July 2010
    And...Yes this is the right moment for you to run and hide cuz me and Sarah are getting the axes.

Ya put on my axes so i can demon wingspan him to death. b:cute
  • Nadis - Sanctuary
    edited July 2010

I heard that archer is pro like hell and sexy.. b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2010
    I never claim to be even a good archer nvm the "best". And excuse me mister you cant go sage bm because demon wtfhaxpwn. But now its about different playing styles? Go hide. b:byeb:kiss

Here's the diff : wingspan - Demon version casts a Level 5 Winged Shell on yourself upon a successful hit. Now while it may not be better than quickshot it's still a good skill which might have more use in different situations depending on style . But yes in general I still agree that quickshot > wingspan.

While bms got this : farstrike - Sage version increases bonus damage by 50% and
    base damage by 800.

and

Highland cleave - Sage version gives a 25% chance to increase critical hit rate by 20% for 10 seconds.

And ofc the sage chi gain .

As the only frequently used skills that are better on sage than demon . Let's not forget about demon spark since not every is a rich "1337" to get 5 atps w/o it , especially on newer servers .

No matter what style you play as a bm demon > sage ( unless you wanna go swords lol ) . We're talking about a whole skill set here unless ppl feel pro casting the fist ult or having HF adding a crappy DOT or fissure reducing fire res ( I don't think fire shooting bms exist yet lol) etc.

It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Nadis - Sanctuary
    edited July 2010
    Here's the diff : wingspan - Demon version casts a Level 5 Winged Shell on yourself upon a successful hit. Now while it may not be better than quickshot it's still a good skill which might have more use in different situations depending on style . But yes in general I still agree that quickshot > wingspan.

While bms got this : farstrike - Sage version increases bonus damage by 50% and
    base damage by 800.

and

Highland cleave - Sage version gives a 25% chance to increase critical hit rate by 20% for 10 seconds.

And ofc the sage chi gain .

As the only frequently used skills that are better on sage than demon . Let's not forget about demon spark since not every is a rich "1337" to get 5 atps w/o it , especially on newer servers .

No matter what style you play as a bm demon > sage ( unless you wanna go swords lol ) . We're talking about a whole skill set here unless ppl feel pro casting the fist ult or having HF adding a crappy DOT or fissure reducing fire res ( I don't think fire shooting bms exist yet lol) etc.

Pshhhh, mister pro bm now. b:lipcurl
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]