reasons why you want or dont want sins in ur squad

Options

Comments

• EvAxx - Sanctuary
    EvAxx - Sanctuary Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Lets start out with I play a lvl 84 herc veno, 85 axe/pole/blades BM, 79 cleric and 70 barb.

I have no problem squad up with any class as long as they follow my protocol on squad run

1. as a Barb I tank and take back aggro if cleric happen to get aggro. Any other class that steal aggro from me you on your own until whatever I tank die. (I also PM cleric to heal me only until all mobs dead before healing the rest.

2. Any idiot that want to show up skill and their ability run ahead of squad get aggro will be on their own bottom.

3. I always ask for lead of the squad once if form up. Anyone that mess up in my squad will get 1 warning and the second time it happen that person get kick out of squad.

As a cleric I also let the squad know that my jobs is to keep the tank alive and not the squad. So anyone that **** around use their own pot to heal and stay alive until my tank is safe. I wont BB unless that require to keep the barb and me alive. Everyone have their pot and genie use it, my charm is not free. Anyone one bit,ch at me for not healing them while barb tanking wont get rez if they die. So my cleric rule is do your job and dont die, or steal aggro from my tank.

Those same rule apply to my BM and veno too when I am in someone else squad. I heal my self and control my DD. I dont expect Barb to take care of my mess up or play aggro ping pong just because I am capable of taking aggro.

Good to know that I shouldn't ever squad up with you. A cleric's job is supposed to keep the squad alive, but not at the risk of the barb who is first and foremost assuming he is competent and then the cleric himself.
    Similarly the same rules apply to a barb. They should always keep or regain aggro but not at the expense of the cleric who is first and forthmost and then himself.

If you meet someone who repeatedly steals aggro when they cannot tank it themselves 1 of 2 things is wrong. Barb is not keeping aggro correctly or they are not DD correctly. If it's the latter the cleric can reserve the right not to heal. But there are occasional slip-ups and the cleric should be the buffer for those slip-ups instead of refusing to heal.

I'm an assassin and I steal aggro a lot. But the thing is I can handle almost any mob 1on1 without my charm ticking or needing to pot much less a cleric's heal. I do expect the cleric to heal me after which some clerics seem to forget or refuse to.. in which case I forget/refuse to DD. I also steal aggro on boss fights in which case I shadow escape to reset my aggro. I don't expect the cleric to heal me even if my charm ticks because that is my class. I should play as efficiently as I can even at the expense of my charm because that is my class. However, a cleric should try to heal everyone who is hurt assuming it is within their abilities even at the expense of their charm because that is the occupational expense of the class.

Only case when a cleric, barb, or any class for that matter should not do their job to the fullest of their abilities is when you come across real idiots who are totally incompetent at their own class in which case it is inefficient to heal them while your charm ticks like crazy.
  • Zatra - Dreamweaver18
    Zatra - Dreamweaver18 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Lets start out with I play a lvl 84 herc veno, 85 axe/pole/blades BM, 79 cleric and 70 barb.

I have no problem squad up with any class as long as they follow my protocol on squad run

1. as a Barb I tank and take back aggro if cleric happen to get aggro. Any other class that steal aggro from me you on your own until whatever I tank die. (I also PM cleric to heal me only until all mobs dead before healing the rest.

2. Any idiot that want to show up skill and their ability run ahead of squad get aggro will be on their own bottom.

3. I always ask for lead of the squad once if form up. Anyone that mess up in my squad will get 1 warning and the second time it happen that person get kick out of squad.

As a cleric I also let the squad know that my jobs is to keep the tank alive and not the squad. So anyone that **** around use their own pot to heal and stay alive until my tank is safe. I wont BB unless that require to keep the barb and me alive. Everyone have their pot and genie use it, my charm is not free. Anyone one bit,ch at me for not healing them while barb tanking wont get rez if they die. So my cleric rule is do your job and dont die, or steal aggro from my tank.

Those same rule apply to my BM and veno too when I am in someone else squad. I heal my self and control my DD. I dont expect Barb to take care of my mess up or play aggro ping pong just because I am capable of taking aggro.

Glad i wont ever have to squad with you, you sound like a real dink.
  • Anjin_fujiko - Sanctuary
    Anjin_fujiko - Sanctuary Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Most of you thinking that I am nut, crazy or a noobs as a cleric but with those simple rule I use none of my squad ever gettin wipe. It's fine for most of you to run into mobs aggro what ever with in range then run to me to get heal or expect me to hold up a BB so the squad dont get wipe, how many of you accidently aggro to many mobs and run away from squad and die to keep squad from getting wipe? or is it everytime you get more than you can handle you run to the cleric and get heal, becuase that is what I see most of the time go get mess up and then come running for heal or for barb to take all the aggro off from you. Sorry, but it not my jobs to save your **** for being stupid. Once everyone know that they just cant run and aggro everything and expect to get heal then they all behave and work as a team.

It easy for you to die and get rez it cost you .1% of your XP as lvl 10 rez, but if a cleric die, she or he have to go to town and that cost some where between 1 to 3% XP, dont tell me to get the GA, that cost money to buy too, have any of you ever come and offer a cleric a free GA when doing a hard boss?

Everyone expect a cleric to get the squad heal and their MP charm tick to no end, to heal you and get heal aggro and die, to go to town and lose XP but it not OK for their HP charm to tick or to use their own pot and GA that is as lame as it get.

So in short in squad behave do your jobs and no one die. Dont show off your skill or ability for no one really care, get what ever we squad up for done and everyone come out happy. Mess up an you will pay for it.
  • Sarq - Dreamweaver
    Sarq - Dreamweaver Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Most of you thinking that I am nut, crazy or a noobs as a cleric but with those simple rule I use none of my squad ever gettin wipe. It's fine for most of you to run into mobs aggro what ever with in range then run to me to get heal or expect me to hold up a BB so the squad dont get wipe, how many of you accidently aggro to many mobs and run away from squad and die to keep squad from getting wipe? or is it everytime you get more than you can handle you run to the cleric and get heal, becuase that is what I see most of the time go get mess up and then come running for heal or for barb to take all the aggro off from you. Sorry, but it not my jobs to save your **** for being stupid. Once everyone know that they just cant run and aggro everything and expect to get heal then they all behave and work as a team.

It easy for you to die and get rez it cost you .1% of your XP as lvl 10 rez, but if a cleric die, she or he have to go to town and that cost some where between 1 to 3% XP, dont tell me to get the GA, that cost money to buy too, have any of you ever come and offer a cleric a free GA when doing a hard boss?

Everyone expect a cleric to get the squad heal and their MP charm tick to no end, to heal you and get heal aggro and die, to go to town and lose XP but it not OK for their HP charm to tick or to use their own pot and GA that is as lame as it get.

So in short in squad behave do your jobs and no one die. Dont show off your skill or ability for no one really care, get what ever we squad up for done and everyone come out happy. Mess up an you will pay for it.

all your rules and greater then thou attitude still doesn't cover up the fact that you are a **** cleric.
    Basically your rules tell people "hey I am incompentant at my roll as a cleric"
  • Faith_z - Sanctuary
    Faith_z - Sanctuary Posts: 203 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Most of you thinking that I am nut, crazy or a noobs as a cleric but with those simple rule I use none of my squad ever gettin wipe. It's fine for most of you to run into mobs aggro what ever with in range then run to me to get heal. Sorry, but it not my jobs to save your **** for being stupid. Once everyone know that they just cant run and aggro everything and expect to get heal then they all behave and work as a team. I dont heal stupidity either, I tend to warn people before going into the cave i dont heal suicide attempts. But, if i can find the time to throw a heal on someone to prevent them from dying, I will, because I am there to keep the squad alive. And apart from really bad squads, i dont come into many situations where i cant throw a heal at someone, or even a group heal, in between of healing a tank.

So yes, there are limits to healing stupidity, but everyone makes mistakes, and being stubburn and not healing or letting people die on purpose isnt my thing. However, if i did heal them, i warn them not to do that again, and if they keep making the same mistake, i will let them die, and ress afterwards

It easy for you to die and get rez it cost you .1% of your XP as lvl 10 rez, but if a cleric die, she or he have to go to town and that cost some where between 1 to 3% XP, dont tell me to get the GA that cost money to buy and I should not be dying if the squad work together.Healing someone that has agro on a mob will not make you die. Healing someone that just ran into mobs blind and doesnt have agro on all of the mobs will. There is a difference, and i think its part of being a cleric to be able to tell that difference and thus not die from getting heal agro

Everyone expect a cleric to get the squad heal and their MP charm tick to no end, but it not OK for their HP charm to tick that is as lame as it get. As a cleric, ofcourse they expect you to heal the whole squad, you're not just there to heal one person. So yea, your mp charm, if you have one, will tick here and there. That comes with being a cleric imo. If i am doing my best to keep everyone healed in sticky situations and someone starts crying their hp charm ticked once that does get me cranky yea, and i will tell people so. But i wont ever complain about my mp charm ticking, cause using pots is cheaper then equipping a charm, and using a charm is a choice you make for yourself

So in short in squad behave do your jobs and no one die. Dont show off your skill or ability no one care, get what ever we squad up for done and everyone come out happy.

My comments in red on the quote, and this:
    Yes, your job is to keep the squad alive, if you are that keen on saying everyone should know their job in squad, you should know yours as well.
    My caracters:
    Faith_z - 7x Cleric (main)
    HaveFaith_z - 5x Veno
    Ivory_Soul -3x Psychic

Dont give me an attitude, I got one of my own!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Saitadatude FTW :P
  • AltairII - Sanctuary
    AltairII - Sanctuary Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    1 thing a sin should not do! That is 2 shadow escape on a boss cuz then the cleric will want u 2 die.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bulldowzah - Dreamweaver
    Bulldowzah - Dreamweaver Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    cuz that spot belongs to an archer
    9x Barb
    6x Seeker
    6x BM
    6xCleric
    [SIGPIC]http://i38.tinypic.com/nco6ts.jpg[/SIGPIC]
  • LuneLain - Lost City
    LuneLain - Lost City Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    nice, 22 pages and yet someone has to say it;

It's not the class, it's the player that you want in your squad or not.

You can have the most various squad set ups to do the same quests/runs, 'cause the class doesn't matter at all, it's the player that you value.

Offcourse i will have friend sin players in my squad, and yes i will even have sin players invited that i don't know. But if they appear to be hardheaded noobs then they're not getting in another squad with me. It's that simple. By the way that goes to all other classes. Since you can get a party wipe by any other class player.

And as last to share my experience with my friend sin players;

I'll prefer them over any other DD class, 'cause in their hands the Sin class is just freaking great.
  • Evict - Heavens Tear
    Evict - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,301 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options

This is the Assassin forum, if we take aggro accidentally, we can fix it. So in short, L2Post in proper section and QQmoar.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dysk is my tasty chimichanga. <3
  • Laurrella - Dreamweaver
    Laurrella - Dreamweaver Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    nice, 22 pages and yet someone has to say it;

It's not the class, it's the player that you want in your squad or not.

You can have the most various squad set ups to do the same quests/runs, 'cause the class doesn't matter at all, it's the player that you value.

Offcourse i will have friend sin players in my squad, and yes i will even have sin players invited that i don't know. But if they appear to be hardheaded noobs then they're not getting in another squad with me. It's that simple. By the way that goes to all other classes. Since you can get a party wipe by any other class player.

And as last to share my experience with my friend sin players;

I'll prefer them over any other DD class, 'cause in their hands the Sin class is just freaking great.

+1 It does come down to the players and not the general class when it comes to DD
    Laurrixa - 64 Sin
  • Evict - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2010
    Options
    This topic was to discuss why you do/don't want sins in your squad.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mako_Shiruku - Sanctuary
    Mako_Shiruku - Sanctuary Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Before the flaming starts (Or spreads to here) I have a 72 barb, a 48 bm and a 61 sin.

Personally, I would enjoy having another sin in squad. Now, i've never had a sin cast Bloodpaint on my barb, but with my fist BM..... I swear I heard angels sing.

I never had to sutra once. My charm refused to tick.

As for gettin a squad on my Sin, I've yet to be refused. Barbs and BM's love me for bloodpaint and rib strike, the clerics and archers love me for teleporting to save thier asses.b:victory
    The Pker's Prayer
    ~~~
    The Angels in Heaven
    (Now I lay you down to sleep)
    Simply wont let me
    (I pray the lord your soul to keep)
    Enter quietly
    (And if I die before you)
    Ill see you in hell
    (That shall be his first mistake)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Credit to Kephras for the awesome Sig
  • Jupitar - Sanctuary
    Jupitar - Sanctuary Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    in my optinion there really shouldnt be any reason to reject a sin we offer skills that help out as much as any other dd. and for the people dieng on a aoe boss you prolly should ask your self why am i dieng so quick...oh yea my armor suxs or im not pure built and i messed up my stats. seriously with a good barb and cleric there is no reason to fear an aoe boss...unless your the over jealous sin who has a weapon quest to kill nob at 58 and think u can hep out then yes you die relativly easy. every classs has there place and if you use rib on the boss and lessen its attack rate (good for every one) you should have ample time to heal. oh and since the sin is made relatively for PvP and because of our low health
    YOU REALLY SHOULD HAVE A CHARMb:chuckle
    edited March 2010
    Options
    This topic was to discuss why you do/don't want sins in your squad.

Simple answer is "you do" for all the reasons listed in the past 22 pages. Happy? b:laugh
    Laurrixa - 64 Sin
  • Sint - Harshlands
    Sint - Harshlands Posts: 579 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    reason i dont like sins in my squad:

Arrogance irks me. Their dmg is not that much better than mine, and i am more than able to save my own **** if a mob is coming for it. (aim low, anyone?) Also, i do not enjoy getting to hear a sin rave about how awesomely op he is for any amount of time.

Sins seem to get especially cocky against archers, since sin v archer pvp is a joke.
    edited March 2010
    Options
    reason i dont like sins in my squad:

Arrogance irks me. Their dmg is not that much better than mine, and i am more than able to save my own **** if a mob is coming for it. (aim low, anyone?) Also, i do not enjoy getting to hear a sin rave about how awesomely op he is for any amount of time.

Sins seem to get especially cocky against archers, since sin v archer pvp is a joke.

Arrogance isn't limited to a certain class it comes down to classless people.

The comparison of sins and archers is not new nor is it unexpected since we have similar builds, gear, and role in the party.
    Laurrixa - 64 Sin
  • Brutu - Heavens Tear
    Brutu - Heavens Tear Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I like having sins in the squad, they both give me bloodpaint so the healer doesn't have to heal me or the rest of the squad as much and they do considerable dps.

But I think the primary reason behind denying sins and psys is because for a while the vast majority of them thought they could take on the world with their class(as a large number of them oracled their way up due to it being a new class). So what would happen is the sin or psy would try to solo things in the said bhs, pull more then the party can handle and get the squad to wipe.

However at this point there is absolutely no reason to deny a sin on the basis that he is a sin unless you don't have the space for another damage dealer.
  • Zenzell - Dreamweaver
    Zenzell - Dreamweaver Posts: 289 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I dont hate the assasin CLASS. I really dont, i think they are OP sure but i got over it lol. But why dont i want to squad with tideborn you ask?

Well a little of this
    There was a time when i was the reason for squad wipe. Over the lvls i kinda developed a reflex that when my hp gets lower that 10-20%(depends on which situation: boss=20%, normal and elites 10%) i instantly force stealth....and yeah i managed to do so in the bh....well wasn'T that good since my squad was near and fighting aswell....so all my aggroed mobs went to meet my squad members. one side seemed to be happy to meet some new pals and the other obviously not since they had a meeting with the deathgod.

And a bit of this:
    Assassin does just fine in any squad, its the others in the squad that are most likely stupid.

And some of this....
    who are you to judge us for our sins? :O you were the one who started QQ-ing about assassins **** squads up like you were oh so perfect. just please stop posting.

And a pinch of this:
    I've seen a lot of fail players, how bout a barb that double sparked and got mad at me for stealing aggro saying "Everytime you steal aggro I have to flesh ream, which waists chi", not even joking on that.

And a side of....
    You act like you know me, but you couldnt be more off track. Let me enlighten you a bit. 6 years in the special forces, 3 tours of duty, 3 Purple Hearts, a Silver Star, a Bronze Star just to name a few. Arrogant and egotistical are 2 attributes that will never be used to describe me, in game or out of it.

Add a little bit off....
    Giodia, once again you have failed to understand the point of what I say. The simple fact is that you are a hypocrite and a loser.

And for the final course!
    we are DD's(Damage DEALERS)... so if we arent dealing dmg then wtf r we suposed to do stand there and look pretty?

I understand all tideborn arent like this, and to all of you who actually are worth squading with you probably dont realize it, but this is how the majority of the tideborn class isb:surrender

I think the main reason is because they're a straightfoward class, and because they're new. Generally classes like clerics, wizards, and barbs are harder to play, so the ignorant *******s who are to far stuck up their own **** to adjust how they want to play with how the game is actually played end up rage quiting those kinds of classes, because...well ussually it leaves you dead.

Tideborn to me are like anniversary packs. Can they be worth getting? Of course. Am I going to go through 100s of them to find what im looking for? Hell no.
    The 3 fundamental F's of Perfect World are "Fun, Fast, and Free."

You may pick two.
  • Brutu - Heavens Tear
    Brutu - Heavens Tear Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    To the above post; I have done alot of bhs with tideborn chars, and I must say for a while you might be right, however, the vast majority of the tideborn characters that are still around actually know what they are doing and are quite a joy to squad with.

Assuming everybody that plays a certain class is an idiot is no good, because you will be losing out on some pretty hefty dps(psy and assassin)and an awesome group buff for your class(bloodpaint).

On the subject of tideborn being easy to play, well same could be said about any damage dealers in a squad, because damage dealing in a squad is typically the easiest thing to do... However I wouldn't say setting up your character is any harder as a barb(I can't say anything about a wizzy or cleric though, don't play them)as it is simply a matter of maxing certain skills, fleshreaming the stuff you want to remain on you and roaring as an opener against large groups of mobs.
  • ACLucius - Archosaur
    ACLucius - Archosaur Posts: 610 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I dont hate the assasin CLASS. I really dont, i think they are OP sure but i got over it lol. But why dont i want to squad with tideborn you ask?

Well a little of this

And a bit of this:

And some of this....

And a pinch of this:

And a side of....

Add a little bit off....

And for the final course!

I understand all tideborn arent like this, and to all of you who actually are worth squading with you probably dont realize it, but this is how the majority of the tideborn class isb:surrender

I think the main reason is because they're a straightfoward class, and because they're new. Generally classes like clerics, wizards, and barbs are harder to play, so the ignorant *******s who are to far stuck up their own **** to adjust how they want to play with how the game is actually played end up rage quiting those kinds of classes, because...well ussually it leaves you dead.

Tideborn to me are like anniversary packs. Can they be worth getting? Of course. Am I going to go through 100s of them to find what im looking for? Hell no.

I LOLed at almost every single quote there.

Anyways, I already stated in another post why it is good to squad with Assassins, but instead just saying what to expect of them, so I'll just put it here. I have to say though, Assassins are far more complicated than I ever anticipated they would be, and they are more than worth their weight if the player knows what they are doing.
    Expect Assassins to do their debuff(s), provide auxiliary tanking if the Barb/Blademaster dies and there is no other Barb/Blademaster to replace them, and provide good damage. Should the Cleric die, it is the job of the Assassin to try to gain aggro of the boss and lure it as far away from the squad as possible. We might die, but part of our job is to try to save to squad when possible, and if we can, Shadow Escape once the boss is out of range of the squad and will reset. So once you see that Cleric's HP hit zero, unless you are POSITIVE that your pet can tank fine with just your heals, stop attacking and let the Assassin gain aggro. While doing that, run in whatever direction you can to get far from where the Assassin will probably lead the boss, just to make it easier on them and help keep them from dying.

If you are on a boss without a strong AoE and the Assassin (as many do) has Tangling Mire, try to time your increased damage skills with theirs. As an example, whenever I use Tangling Mire, I also use Subsea strike and then get back my 2 sparks for a double spark so I can do extremely high damage (usually 8k criticals with normal attack). If you amplify damage at the same time as that, the boss will take an extremely large amount of damage over a short period of time. Using these skills combined with a Venomancer's amp skill, I have seen Rankar die within 45 seconds (had no magic DD's besides Venomancer) due to the extreme DPS each person could apply.

Expect Assassins to save the squishy classes whenever possible. Usually we can always teleport to the mob, so it shouldn't be a problem reaching them. So if you draw aggro and an Assassin heads straight towards the mob, run towards the Assassin and don't attack the mob after that unless you know exactly what skill they used. Sometimes I use Tackling Slash causing them to freeze, sometimes I use Deep Sting to sleep them. If you attack them while they are asleep, you cancel it and it just wasted our efforts.

If an Assassin is fighting two+ mobs all at once, and the rest of the squad is busy with their own, DON'T HELP! We have our Deep Sting, two stun skills, and Tackling Slash. An experienced Assassin will sleep one, freeze the other, move out of range and kill one of them. If they can't do that, they will Shadow Escape and reset the mobs. Attacking when they plan to SE will only draw aggro to you.

If you have the Assassin saying they will go kill a guardian in a BH, let them. Any build of Assassin should be able to easily take on any mob in a BH without problem. Our Blood Paint, spark/double spark, and Second Wind will keep us alive. If it doesn't, it is a failure of our own.

Basically, if you can't afford to help or don't think you can, then don't help the Assassin. We have more than enough ways to deal with multiple mobs in multiple situations, so don't worry about us too much unless you can do so safely. If the Assassin dies in such a situation, then it is their own fault. However, if you are having an Assassin do the job of a tank, treat it just as it is, a non tanking class tanking. We will need any help you can provide when doing the job of a tank. This means debuffs, heals, support, shared aggro (especially with your pet). I don't tank because I am good for tanking, I do it because it is necessary at the given time.

I am not going to say that every single Assassin out there will know all of these, but this is how our class works. You should always check to see if they are able to do these things before you start the instance so you know what to expect and how to work with it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Didn't get the rest of it, but apparently I am the "destroyer of sin haters" as well.
  • KellanLutz - Heavens Tear
    KellanLutz - Heavens Tear Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Ive noticed that people only want me to Bloodpaint, They see my level, currently 32, and they say oh you dont have bloodpaint and leave squad
  • Zenzell - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2010
    Options
    They see my level, currently 32, and they say oh you dont have bloodpaint and leave squad

aaaaaand your effectivness is not determined by what level you are because....?

You may pick two.
  • Evict - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2010
    Options

Because at lvl 32, Sins can beat any class in pvp.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zenzell - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2010
    Options
    well mr that isnt my point, at level 32 what are you getting rejected from squadwise? an fb29? a mob quest to kill 15 centipedes?

Boohoo. If you want to go cry over something that you could do by yourself in 5 minutes or sweet talk a lv70 to solo for you, be my guest and QQ in the corner over there.

But rest assured the reason we dont squad with you is because of bloodpaint....its because we would rather solo grind then deal with the egotistical **** that is most assasins at the moment. I solo grind at that level anyways, or really all levels to be honest. If your not able to deal with that, go home.

You may pick two.
    edited March 2010
    Options

I dont know if you're and idiot or not but let me explain, The skill bloodpaint lets you leech exp as you deal damage right? So general questing in areas with alot of people, people tend to squad and want bloodpaint off of a sin if they are BM or Barb. They see you are level 32 and dont have it so dont want you. Understand now?
  • Helbear - Heavens Tear
    Helbear - Heavens Tear Posts: 179 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    well mr that isnt my point, at level 32 what are you getting rejected from squadwise? an fb29? a mob quest to kill 15 centipedes?

Boohoo. If you want to go cry over something that you could do by yourself in 5 minutes or sweet talk a lv70 to solo for you, be my guest and QQ in the corner over there.

But rest assured the reason we dont squad with you is because of bloodpaint....its because we would rather solo grind then deal with the egotistical **** that is most assasins at the moment. I solo grind at that level anyways, or really all levels to be honest. If your not able to deal with that, go home.

Dude you need to sort your life out. He said thats what happened with him no one cares if you solo'd or not im sure he just wanted to get his quest done fast and move on.

Everyone solo grinds quests at higher levels but at lower levels it doesnt matter if you solo or squad the quests because you level so damn fast it doesnt matter about the exp per kill. Just gtfo and go moan to someone who actually cares 'mr im level 75 i solo therefore im a god'
  • Zenzell - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2010
    Options
    lol i dont think im a god, it just pisses me off when someone turns an arguement over squading into '**** assasins r better than u'.

his exact reply (too lazy to quote) was something along the lines of 'because assasins are better than you at pvp at that level'. how the hell is that relavent to getting rejected from a squad? im just stating that people really dont care much about squading at that level and he shouldnt be reading "your invite has been rejected" as "**** and gtfo stupid sin", because beleive it or not sometimes people dont like to squad with people in general. if he left the squad he might have just accidently accepted your invitation

You may pick two.
    edited March 2010
    Options
    lol i dont think im a god, it just pisses me off when someone turns an arguement over squading into '**** assasins r better than u'.

his exact reply (too lazy to quote) was something along the lines of 'because assasins are better than you at pvp at that level'. how the hell is that relavent to getting rejected from a squad? im just stating that people really dont care much about squading at that level and he shouldnt be reading "your invite has been rejected" as "**** and gtfo stupid sin", because beleive it or not sometimes people dont like to squad with people in general. if he left the squad he might have just accidently accepted your invitation

Actually i was invited by them in the hope of them getting bloodpaint but i was level 32 and didnt have it
  • Zenzell - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2010
    Options
    did they actually ask you "do you have bloodpaint"?

if they did they're dicks

if not you are making false assumptions

You may pick two.
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Basically they invited me, said bloodpaint, i said i dont have it yet at level 34 i will and then i got kicked