Zenzell - Dreamweaver Posts: 289 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    well then those people werent worth squading with to begin with :\
    The 3 fundamental F's of Perfect World are "Fun, Fast, and Free."

You may pick two.
  • Drizst - Heavens Tear
    Drizst - Heavens Tear Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I know I shouldn't say this... but I hope you feel like an idiot for being so stupid and trying to make that guy look like an **** because he got kicked for not having bloodpaint... that is what jumping to conclusions will get you to. As far as I can see from all the post you have made your the the only one really "QQing" Around here. Dude; just let it go and when you get into a higher level you will be "Behind" all those Assassins that make you so uncomfortable partying with.
  • ZAPATON - Sanctuary
    ZAPATON - Sanctuary Posts: 875 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    why would you want or not want a sin in your squad?

Do not want. Because I'm a religious saint and SINS go against my creed.

XD not really.
    Madness?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Daft_ - Lost City
    Daft_ - Lost City Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I refuse to squad with sins I do not know for one simple reason and you may find it petty but its my own problem I suppose. I've been playing a lowbie bm as of late and i've noticed that any time I come across a sin... they ks a ton. If they can't steal it .. they turn and attack me in hopes I will attack them back so they can kill me and not go red. 9 times out of 10 when there is a sin around it happens. Now I know ppl do this with all classes but it just seems like thats all I see out there anymore. So basically I guess what I'm saying is.. I'm not gonna help a sin lvl if 9 times out of 10 they are a--holes.
    Seriously? OMFG you
    why would you do that? Are you nuts!

No.. I'm daft.
  • KellanLutz - Heavens Tear
    KellanLutz - Heavens Tear Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    well then those people werent worth squading with to begin with :\

Well i know that now, i didnt at the time that they invited me b:surrender
  • Evict - Heavens Tear
    Evict - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,301 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Well i know that now, i didnt at the time that they invited me b:surrender

PM me if you need something dead. o.o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dysk is my tasty chimichanga. <3
  • Sint - Harshlands
    Sint - Harshlands Posts: 579 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    did those tards think bloodpaint is magical or something? it's 2% of your dmg converted to hp for you, right? so if you're a lowbie barb and do about 350 dmg per second, you get about 7 hp per second? please explain how this makes squadding with a sin worth my time? its really only good for sins, imo. 2% of a barbs dmg = fail.

also, The Game
  • Aclucius - Lost City
    Aclucius - Lost City Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    did those tards think bloodpaint is magical or something? it's 2% of your dmg converted to hp for you, right? so if you're a lowbie barb and do about 350 dmg per second, you get about 7 hp per second? please explain how this makes squadding with a sin worth my time? its really only good for sins, imo. 2% of a barbs dmg = fail.

also, The Game

Zhenning makes it worth it for Blademasters. With their powerful AoE attacks, they can leech tons of HP with Blood Paint on.
  • brownflamer
    brownflamer Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    PM me if you need something dead. o.o

LOL.....that's the role of the assain to the coreb:victory

This is what assasins were made forb:laugh
    PS......I'm half-joking b:mischievous
  • Zenzell - Dreamweaver
    Zenzell - Dreamweaver Posts: 289 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I know I shouldn't say this... but I hope you feel like an idiot for being so stupid and trying to make that guy look like an **** because he got kicked for not having bloodpaint... that is what jumping to conclusions will get you to. As far as I can see from all the post you have made your the the only one really "QQing" Around here. Dude; just let it go and when you get into a higher level you will be "Behind" all those Assassins that make you so uncomfortable partying with.

ugh, as much as it hurts im actually going to agree with you there, i went a bit off the deep end. but i still hold to my first post, most assasins are not worth squading with, not because of the class just the majority of the people playing it....but, also
    Dude; just let it go and when you get into a higher level you will be "Behind" all those Assassins that make you so uncomfortable partying with.

it is this kind of....arrogance that makes me hate tideborn so damn much
    The 3 fundamental F's of Perfect World are "Fun, Fast, and Free."

You may pick two.
  • Cduck - Harshlands
    Cduck - Harshlands Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    OMG DITTO. PEOPLE NEED. TO. APPRECIATE. CLERICS. i find most sins as arrogant because they're the master pkers. come outta nowhere and stun u -_- then headhunt. im a cleric so its a two hit :P
  • TurboTaxi - Lost City
    TurboTaxi - Lost City Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited March 2010

not trying to challenge you or anything brutha ^_^ haha but blood paint is actually very useful =] especially in frost or zhening, ask any blademaster out there thats zhenned with blood paint ^_^

on the other hand, it really isn't very useful in pvp

and about pvp.... we do sooo much freakin dmg so fast, we don't realy have much time/hp/phys def to be able to take a hit. if we even start to get hit at all, i usualy just go back invis. not that im a scary cat or anything, but more, i like to make sure to not die, if not win. =] a successful escape is better than losing a doll. to me atleast, lol.

oh and.... yea, if you want something dead b:cool b:cutewe're yur guy/gal.
    "Stay cool, be respectful, know your limits, and accept it when you've lost....

...then maybe i'll stick around a bit longer. b:victory" -Anonymous

93 Barb (BattleBurger)
    100 Assassin (TurboTaxi)
  • Yarly - Harshlands
    Yarly - Harshlands Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    They out DD any class in a dungeon 1v1. (not including veno+nix or aoe)
    They reduce attack speed of bosses by 50%.
    They are the new best CC in my opinion. (can stop 3 distant mobs in their tracks before anyone can even get the first stun off)
    Bloodpaint. (doesnt seem to help bms or barbs as much, but for a sin its a perpetual potion)

From my experience, the sin can solo things long before the bm or barb can. Just the constant sparks alone give them +10% hp every 10 secs and resists for 2, then add bloodpaint, the evasion, and the back-to-back stuns.
  • Trawne - Lost City
    Trawne - Lost City Posts: 966 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    not trying to challenge you or anything brutha ^_^ haha but blood paint is actually very useful =] especially in frost or zhening, ask any blademaster out there thats zhenned with blood paint ^_^

on the other hand, it really isn't very useful in pvp

and about pvp.... we do sooo much freakin dmg so fast, we don't realy have much time/hp/phys def to be able to take a hit. if we even start to get hit at all, i usualy just go back invis. not that im a scary cat or anything, but more, i like to make sure to not die, if not win. =] a successful escape is better than losing a doll. to me atleast, lol.

oh and.... yea, if you want something dead b:cool b:cutewe're yur guy/gal.

you should go interval gear. i dont use a charm on my sin (yet). level 78 i fight 9x barb's/bms and do really well. with bloodpaint and maze steps (anti stun b:victory) i can swing a full 10 sec on a bm thats fighting back and keep near full HP
    I hope that I shall always possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of title, the character of an honest man. -George Washington
  • TurboTaxi - Lost City
    TurboTaxi - Lost City Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    you should go interval gear. i dont use a charm on my sin (yet). level 78 i fight 9x barb's/bms and do really well. with bloodpaint and maze steps (anti stun b:victory) i can swing a full 10 sec on a bm thats fighting back and keep near full HP

hmmm you know, come to think of it, my pk style really revolves around interval speed.... i just might actually do that =o thanks bro!
    "Stay cool, be respectful, know your limits, and accept it when you've lost....

...then maybe i'll stick around a bit longer. b:victory" -Anonymous

93 Barb (BattleBurger)
    100 Assassin (TurboTaxi)
  • Averian - Lost City
    Averian - Lost City Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I just started a Sin recently and been up till about 20? Seems like it isn't really a popular class but I believe all classes have their uses or the creators wont create it. I guess I will try to change people opinion when I do my quests with them.
  • LifeHunting - Heavens Tear
    LifeHunting - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,023 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I actually like sins in the squad. Mainly because I instruct them to protect the following people:

Cleric, Wizzy, Psy.

I tell them to protect the important DD/healers :)
    From that, I can usually keep arggo on boss'es or other mobs and allow them to handle anything that comes off me and goes towards those that i instructed the sin to guard.

In the squads I join, i'll usually assume the role of leader. Mainly because I know how to instruct everyone, so they understand their job for the squad.

In order of class this is usually what I have them to do:

Cleric: Heal the tanker
    Sin: Guard the squishies
    Psy: DD the heck outta the mob
    (other) BM: DD/Tank/Protect
    Barb: Tank or DD (their choice)
    Archer: Tank (for certain mobs), DD (for most mobs)
    Wizzy: DD (alot of mobs), Tank (mage bosses/elite mobs)
    Veno: DD (herself + pet, if they want), or Tank/DD (pet tanks or she tanks, she DD's or pet DD's), Tank (her pet tanks)

With them following these instructions, the squad functions properly and everything works out entirely :)

If need changes, instructs switch around to suit what is going on.
  • I_Snipe - Lost City
    I_Snipe - Lost City Posts: 451 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I've had sins in both bh69, and 79. For 69, I'd prefer a sin with a bow, but I have had plenty of sins melee DD on pole and nob and not die. They help kill the boss faster, and our BM's/Barbs just love Bloodpaint. It helps make the clerics job a little easier, which helps the cleric able to heal the squad better.

As for 79, same thing goes here, but I really love sins because they are our door checking slaves lol. b:shutup
  • Trawne - Lost City
    edited April 2010
    I've had sins in both bh69, and 79. For 69, I'd prefer a sin with a bow, but I have had plenty of sins melee DD on pole and nob and not die. They help kill the boss faster, and our BM's/Barbs just love Bloodpaint. It helps make the clerics job a little easier, which helps the cleric able to heal the squad better.

As for 79, same thing goes here, but I really love sins because they are our door checking slaves lol. b:shutup

silly sins. they must not know bh79 is solo time for them b:surrender
    I hope that I shall always possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of title, the character of an honest man. -George Washington
  • BIackTyphoon - Heavens Tear
    BIackTyphoon - Heavens Tear Posts: 249 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Was about to say how proud i am to be a sin, untill this, lol
    I actually like sins in the squad. Mainly because I instruct them to protect the following people:

Cleric, Wizzy, Psy.

I tell them to protect the important DD/healers :)
    As for 79, same thing goes here, but I really love sins because they are our door checking slaves lol.

Nice Job we got there....what was it? slaves, doorchecker, bodyguards(more like slaves and sacrificial objekts)XD
    edited April 2010
    Aw~ Don't be mad. b:cute

I always use anybody who isn't DD'ing, tanking, or healing as bodyguards b:cute
  • Trawne - Lost City
    edited April 2010
    Aw~ Don't be mad. b:cute

I always use anybody who isn't DD'ing, tanking, or healing as bodyguards b:cute

sins are better DD's than archers, wizards, and about equal to fist bm's of the same gear price range

they are better bodyguards against the occasional monster vs squishy though since they CAN stunlock SINGLE targets BETTER than a BM
    edited April 2010
    I still prefer them as Bodyguards so arggo doesn't go crazy with switching around b:chuckle

Trust me, so much easier to run BH's and FB's when arggo isn't going around in a random circle.
  • Trawne - Lost City
    edited April 2010
    I still prefer them as Bodyguards so arggo doesn't go crazy with switching around b:chuckle

Trust me, so much easier to run BH's and FB's when arggo isn't going around in a random circle.

instruct you sins how to properly use shadow escape. when done right they will only steal hate near the start and never again, unless your barb is total fail or the sin is incredibly OP in which case he should tank anyway.

wont work in HH but it will work for your fb/bh
    edited April 2010
    Yeah....the barb i had for the last fb i did, was too low lvl. So i ended up tanking, and lets just say I had to tell the sin to keep watch over the cleric (only one in whole squad), so she didn't die.

Luckily it worked out well, though it took forever b:chuckle