reasons why you want or dont want sins in ur squad

Comments

• XXKimikoXx - Heavens Tear
    XXKimikoXx - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,569 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    male sins all look like **** bags. they need to take out that hunched-over-emoing-at-ground-fidgeting-like-you-have-a-potato-up-your-**** pose.

Male phy look the same cupcake >_>
    Thanks for the siggy Dorset
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Once upon a time I had a dirty little secret but then I took it to the dry cleanersb:laugh

-Currently residing in the real world-
  • Giodia - Heavens Tear
    Giodia - Heavens Tear Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    i agree, i always run ahead, i never even expect the cleric to heal me, bloodpaint, spark, pots and genie skills are all i need, obviously im careful not to grab a bunch of mobs and die.

most bh parties im in, other classes aggro a **** ton of mobs that the mages grab aggro on from healing and such and its up to me to save their sorry behinds... and i do save them.. or at least save some of them lol. i can take care of my own, and even take care of other ppl but dont expect me to be a god. as for tanking a boss? im sure i could.. if i coudl keep aggro. i can steal aggro easily enough but keeping it is a different story if the othe rplayers arent careful. i dont have any hate increasing moves, i can only tank on pure DD and when im conscentrating on staying alive its har dto DD as much as i could, making time for focused mind and chi gaining for the 10% heal from that keep sme from straing DDing or spamming my stronger skills.

ps I've tanked rankar and fushma when i was low enough that they were targets for my bh (had very good clerics) and i even tanked all the bosses in TT 1-1 squad mode at lvl 70... with 3 clerics lol. wasn't hard

oh and i havn't used a charm yet! tho i do have one.. saving it for when i might really need it

If I'm only shooting arrows + double sparking whenever I could, held aggro from beginning till the end, I'm sure with your faster attack speed + double sparking could in fact hold aggro better than me.

But in TT, requiring 2 clerics to heal you isn't something to be proud off. It may not be hard for you, but it may be hard on the clerics trying to heal your less than savoury pdef and HP which drops like a roller-coaster.
  • StretchIt - Raging Tide
    StretchIt - Raging Tide Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Clearing the path from start point to gate keeper, I find it acceptable even though it reeks of arrogance.

The majority of the people are also busy with rl issues or in-game issues, but yet, they are still willing to wait for others. So I hate to ask, what makes you so special that you have to be so impatient and grabbing whatever stamps you acquired along the way?

Allow me to ask you this question: You have cleared the way to boss, but you will still need to wait for the tanker + cleric at least, if they are slow. Then how much faster are you speeding up the run, assuming you have cleared each and every mob along the path ?

If you left 2 or more patrol mobs, wouldn't the tank and cleric need to clear it along the way?

If you left stationary mobs uncleared, like those on Earth path, and someone aggro the mobs there, wouldn't you waste time cleaning it up or time wasted on ressing the dead member?

Wouldn't it be faster if the whole squad clears and move together as one and everyone reaches the RV point safely?

There's a saying: More haste less speed.

those damn aggro-ers needa be more careful! and i don't get the saying -_-
  • Giodia - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2010
    those damn aggro-ers needa be more careful! and i don't get the saying -_-

Sometimes, accidents do happen. No one is perfect even you.
  • StretchIt - Harshlands
    StretchIt - Harshlands Posts: 327 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Sometimes, accidents do happen. No one is perfect even you.

b:cry who are you to judge us for our sins? :O you were the one who started QQ-ing about assassins **** squads up like you were oh so perfect. just please stop posting.

p.s. my mommy and daddy says i arez the perfect daughter b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Giodia - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2010
    When i first came to pwi last year it was usually mid level (50-65) BM's that caused party wipes but now it seems that mid level sins have taken over as the idiot class.

I have squaded with very good BM's and sins but these two class's seem to have the larger share of poor players who dont know how to play their class and just rant at anyone who tries to give them a few pointers.

I've seen BM's and sins rush into groups of mobs instead of letting veno pull or zeal pull and only two things can happen here.

1: cleric heals and most of the group of mobs make for the soon to be dead cleric, Result is party wipe and cleric being screamed at for being a noob.

2: cleric lets BM/sin die, Result is party survive but cleric gets screamed at for not healing and being a noob.

I've seen the above happen a lot over the last couple of weeks in BH's 39/51 and it makes me sad to see the clerics getting so much abuse from fail players but at least i know its not my fault that my sin alt finds it hard to find a squad or gets booted from a squad as soon as they see im a sin, With so many poor, rude sins about i cant blame squads for being nervous about having them in the squad.

We had the same problem with some sin and bm that doesn't aloow the veno to pull during the Earth path. Veno has been repeatedly telling them to let her pull instead because the power of the squad isn't there.

Things were rough. After finishing glutt, she and the cleric rejected invites and told me to join them instead.

I believe that clerics are the mostly patient enough to give chances to others. To make a cleric and veno leave, there must be something seriously wrong.

Cleric may have died had I not pulled the extra mobs onto myself. And what are those 2 morons doing? They are about 32 meters away and ran forward (after killing) without even helping to take out the extra mobs I have on myself.
  • D/S - Heavens Tear10
    D/S - Heavens Tear10 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Clearing the path from start point to gate keeper, I find it acceptable even though it reeks of arrogance.

The majority of the people are also busy with rl issues or in-game issues, but yet, they are still willing to wait for others. So I hate to ask, what makes you so special that you have to be so impatient and grabbing whatever stamps you acquired along the way?

Allow me to ask you this question: You have cleared the way to boss, but you will still need to wait for the tanker + cleric at least, if they are slow. Then how much faster are you speeding up the run, assuming you have cleared each and every mob along the path ?

If you left 2 or more patrol mobs, wouldn't the tank and cleric need to clear it along the way?

If you left stationary mobs uncleared, like those on Earth path, and someone aggro the mobs there, wouldn't you waste time cleaning it up or time wasted on ressing the dead member?

Wouldn't it be faster if the whole squad clears and move together as one and everyone reaches the RV point safely?

I have yet to have a BH party that minded if I clear and like I said, I always ask before I do. Also, I typically leave the stamps, and all other drops. I don
  • Boozer - Lost City
    Boozer - Lost City Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Only class i avoided to party, specially when i was running bh69, was random BMs. Ill pick a suicidal sin over them any day b:chuckle.

All the annoying random BMs do is spamming duel in the middle of the instance like morons, was just driving me crazy. I swear 80% of Bms do that. Like the cleric is rebuffing, veno is luring a boss, or someone grabbing a glas of water: BAM duel spam starts. You decline, than they send duel again again again, they're worse than these lowbies running around Ethersword.
  • Giodia - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2010
    b:cry who are you to judge us for our sins? :O you were the one who started QQ-ing about assassins **** squads up like you were oh so perfect. just please stop posting.

p.s. my mommy and daddy says i arez the perfect daughter b:cute

We as a collective whole, judge you and your class / race based on the number of failures we meet in game.

Besides this thread is about the reasons why we are not taking sins in our squad makeups and we are in fact, providing reasons.

These failures may inevitably cost you a chance in getting into squads.

You can stop acting cute because everyone knows that no one is perfect, so whoever said you are perfect are in fact, **** your life over by making you live in constant denial on how imperfect you are, in RL or in-game.
  • D/S - Heavens Tear11
    D/S - Heavens Tear11 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Wierd, my last post only displayed partially. What I was trying to say was:

I have yet to have a BH party that minds if I clear and like I said, I always ask before I do. Also, I typically leave the stamps, and all other drops. I don
  • Rubycc - Heavens Tear
    Rubycc - Heavens Tear Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited February 2010

if stamps is your problem, you dont HAVE to do a bh to go into and instance and clear mobs yourself

if they dont aggro stuff like idiots it speeds up the run a LOT, usually they catch up before i make it to the boss, but sometimes they dont and i will wait at the boss for them. 9/10 times they will finally resolve rl issues and come to the instance, then safely make it to me within a few minutes.

I DO leave some mobs that are easy to bypass, if they want to kill them fine, w/e but if they arent **** they can pass them too, i dont stealth to the end or anything.

i also grab any stamps along the way, i killed the mobs, i deserve them. like i said you dont have to do a BH to come in and kill mobs.

and if i die, i accept it and port to town and come back, i dont expect a res or anything, i must have made a mistake and deserved to die. i obviously didn't think i needed a cleric to fight the mobs so i dont deserve a cleric when i die
  • D/S - Heavens Tear11
    edited February 2010
    Why in the hell is it cutting off my posts...... Looks fine in the preview...

I have yet to have a BH party that minds if I clear and like I said, I always ask before I do. Stamps? Are you seriously complaining about stamps? Port in and you will get them too. I don
  • D/S - Heavens Tear11
    edited February 2010
    Oh well, I had some good points to make, but I am not typing it over again. Party with who you want, complain that people are running ahead taking stamps while you slowly head into bh's and expect me to wait. Sounds good to me. I always do my best to make a bh run smooth and fast.
  • Rubycc - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2010
    Why in the hell is it cutting off my posts...... Looks fine in the preview...

I have yet to have a BH party that minds if I clear and like I said, I always ask before I do. Stamps? Are you seriously complaining about stamps? Port in and you will get them too. I don

try editing your post instead of making another one.

if the boss has a dangerous AoE that can really hurt a LA class and you can't get out of range with a bow, is th eonly reason i can see that ppl wouldn't want an assassin in teh squad, their usefulness on such bosses would be to slow it if they can and let bloodpaint help the tank out, woudl much rather have an archer or some other class

grabbing aggro isn't much of a problem, i double spark, DD, double spark, use metabolic boost, DD, double spark, use Rising dragon strike, DD, double spark, DD... if i get hate somewhere in there i use shadow escape, otherwise i use it after all of that just to help get another spark on my way to 2 sparks.. after resetting your hate so far into the battle you will never get aggro (well it could happen but not likely)
  • StretchIt - Harshlands
    StretchIt - Harshlands Posts: 327 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    We as a collective whole, judge you and your class / race based on the number of failures we meet in game.

Besides this thread is about the reasons why we are not taking sins in our squad makeups and we are in fact, providing reasons.

These failures may inevitably cost you a chance in getting into squads.

You can stop acting cute because everyone knows that no one is perfect, so whoever said you are perfect are in fact, **** your life over by making you live in constant denial on how imperfect you are, in RL or in-game.

b:laugh the collective whole atm is just you, so your wittle opinion counts for nothing. and you have stated your reasons why you don't like assassins in your squad. what really irks me is the fact you base all your assumptions on a couple of failass fishsticks. in the rare occasions i do clear ahead of the squad, i leave a clean clear mob free path for the rest of the squad. yes, the stationary mobs... i would assume you would all be able to bypass them a-ok. otherwise we might have to start a whole new thread about why we shouldn't squad "insert class here" because they're "all" clumsy and aggro stationary mobs, since in your world, it's okay to generalize that everyone who plays a certain class all act the same. b:kiss

I'm not in denial, i'm just not insecure about myself. Maybe i just ignore my imperfections so i don't wallow in self pity. that way, i'm just a happy bubbly person which everyone wuvs b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • D/S - Heavens Tear12
    D/S - Heavens Tear12 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    try editing your post instead of making another one.

Dont even have the edit option on those posts, so I don't know, epic fail I guess.

Why have a sin in your party? Ribstrike - Less damage, less healing, less mp pots for clerics, less repairs for tanks, less chance of death, 50% less in fact. Damage - We can do this too. Bloodpaint - Yes, this actually does help. Speed - we are fast. Tired of magic mobs climbing the walls? We can keep them in place.

I play sin for one reason though, I enjoy it. I have yet to have problems finding a party and I dont think anyone has regretted inviting me.
  • Giodia - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2010
    if they dont aggro stuff like idiots it speeds up the run a LOT, usually they catch up before i make it to the boss, but sometimes they dont and i will wait at the boss for them. 9/10 times they will finally resolve rl issues and come to the instance, then safely make it to me within a few minutes.

I DO leave some mobs that are easy to bypass, if they want to kill them fine, w/e but if they arent **** they can pass them too, i dont stealth to the end or anything.

Now, there are always people who are lvl 70 and the second time they are in this instance. The first time is either wined / with people clearing them along the way with them.

Calling these classes idiots and **** are uncalled for as these people who will help you clear the bosses faster and healing you and let you finish the BH faster.

Also, not clearing a safe means for them to reach you and calling them names, doesn't earn you anything.

It's like setting up traps along the way and waiting for a slip up from them, then gloat at those people and calling them idiots and ******* and it doesn't have to be verbal or written either.

b:laugh the collective whole atm is just you, so your wittle opinion counts for nothing. and you have stated your reasons why you don't like assassins in your squad. what really irks me is the fact you base all your assumptions on a couple of failass fishsticks. in the rare occasions i do clear ahead of the squad, i leave a clean clear mob free path for the rest of the squad. yes, the stationary mobs... i would assume you would all be able to bypass them a-ok. otherwise we might have to start a whole new thread about why we shouldn't squad "insert class here" because they're "all" clumsy and aggro stationary mobs, since in your world, it's okay to generalize that everyone who plays a certain class all act the same. b:kiss

I'm not in denial, i'm just not insecure about myself. Maybe i just ignore my imperfections so i don't wallow in self pity. that way, i'm just a happy bubbly person which everyone wuvs b:pleased

I'm pretty sure that I am not the only one who have spoken against the sins in this very thread.

We have pretty much seen alot of fail fishies and reached the conclusion that it's safer without them and their ego (applies to both psy and sins).

Accidents do happen to people and it may happen to you too, oh imperfect one.

In your 'perfect' world, everyone is perfect and able to bypass any mobs you have left for them on purpose.

But you have failed to remember that there are always new-comers into that instance and you were once like them.

Fyi, a bubbly and happy person do not troll the forums.... so... whatever floats your boat...
  • Rubycc - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2010
    i dont mean t o call all squadmates names, just the people who blatantly aggro mobs that can be easily bypassed.

i am actually pretty new to this instance, my assassin being 7x and being my higherst character. if people would watch mob movement and realize that there is away around mobs (obviously i somehow made it passed) they will be fine. however people tend to see mobs and run right into them for whatever reason, sometimes lag, usually people being dumb

and yes accidents do happen, and i understand that. if its my accident i just port to town and start over, or if the cleric is nearby it may be faster to grab a rez, whatever gets it done as fast as possible because i dont have all day to waste on a quest you do EVERY day

*edited cuz my typing skills suck*
  • Giodia - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2010
    Dont even have the edit option on those posts, so I don't know, epic fail I guess.

Why have a sin in your party? Ribstrike - Less damage, less healing, less mp pots for clerics, less repairs for tanks, less chance of death, 50% less in fact. Damage - We can do this too. Bloodpaint - Yes, this actually does help. Speed - we are fast. Tired of magic mobs climbing the walls? We can keep them in place.

I play sin for one reason though, I enjoy it. I have yet to have problems finding a party and I dont think anyone has regretted inviting me.

Without sins, archers can keep them in place or slow them too. Or purposely drawing their aggro with range advantage are just one of the means.

And might if I throw you another question, where did you get the statistic of 50% less death? From your own experience?

Because if you really do make runs safer, people would be flocking to get sins into their squads like cleric and barb.

In the end, you are just another DD, which we can do without and won't suffer from your ego, which seems to be the most important point and contributes to most of the problem like aggro management and inability to listen.

I have already known that it's pointless to be debating with sins with their excessively huge ego problems as many others have also mentioned.

At the end of the day, it's people who will form perception on you and your class. Asking for reasons why sins are not wanted and showing that huge ego here is really pointless as you did not solve the fundamental problem: yourself.

You are always thinking that sins have the highest dps and blah blah blah and any classes calling you out are simply doing it out of jealousy because you know you are the next best thing since sliced bread.

Going along with that line of argument, then why need other classes to be in your squad? You clearly do not need us because we are clumsy, idiotic and **** and we make runs slower.

But deep inside you, you know you cannot do without us because you cannot solo bosses like venos do. Therefore, you grudgingly accept our lesser existence.

But the collective whole of the lesser existence do not need your epic awesomeness for these runs and could do well 95% of the time without your epic awesome presence.

To remind us again of our lesser existence and to highlight your epic awesomeness once again, this thread is created with that purpose in mind. Or at least that is how it has turned out to be when the lesser existence has given their valid reasons.

To your epic awesomeness out there: No man is an island.
  • D/S - Heavens Tear13
    D/S - Heavens Tear13 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I'm pretty sure that I am not the only one who have spoken against the sins in this very thread.

We have pretty much seen alot of fail fishies and reached the conclusion that it's safer without them and their ego (applies to both psy and sins).

Well, all I can do is try to prove otherwise. I've seen a lot of fail players, how bout a barb that double sparked and got mad at me for stealing aggro saying "Everytime you steal aggro I have to flesh ream, which waists chi", not even joking on that. Or fail clerics, but in my time on this game, I think that the majority of players are actually decent players. But the fails will stick in your mind more. Sins have a bad rep, but a skilled sin can be a huge asset to a team.

As for the BH stuff, I always clear all the mobs, even the ones that you can bypass. The last thing I want is for a mob to kill our cleric, or any player. And again, I always make sure it is okay with the squad before I clear, I have yet to hear someone say no. Calling me arrogant for that is rediculous, it is a very common practice. If you dont want to port in, thats up to you. But dont expect me to wait because you wanted to save 5k to save 10-15 minutes. Do you know how much you can make in 15 minutes of grinding? More then enough to cover your port fees.

I like all classes and think that each one brings something unique to the squad. Archers vs Sins is ****, I'll take an archer AND a sin for my squad anyday. STA plus ribstike plus great damage by both = good times.

This game is about having fun.
  • Rubycc - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2010
    And might if I throw you another question, where did you get the statistic of 50% less death? From your own experience?
    he is referring to lvl 10 rib strinke reducing the boss's attack speed by 50%
    You are always thinking that sins have the highest dps and blah blah blah and any classes calling you out are simply doing it out of jealousy because you know you are the next best thing since sliced bread.
    in public quest the people in first 2nd and third are always assassins if there are any. this is proof enough for me, but always pulling aggro on bosses without spamming skills reassures me enough.
    Going along with that line of argument, then why need other classes to be in your squad? You clearly do not need us because we are clumsy, idiotic and **** and we make runs slower.
    with a charm, a well geared assassin can solo his own bhs, i'd show you a youtube link if i still had it of an assassin soloing her bh79 i believe. i go in a squad tho because i dont wish to buy a charm, and killing a boss by yourself would take a very long time. going with other people will usually speed the run up (unless they take their time and aggro everything)
    To remind us again of our lesser existence and to highlight your epic awesomeness once again, this thread is created with that purpose in mind. Or at least that is how it has turned out to be when the lesser existence has given their valid reasons.

this thread is to find out why people dont want assassin and to find out
    1) why they are wrong
    or
    2) find out what we can do to better ourselves and make up for why they dont want us
  • Rubycc - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2010
    also you keep telling us we suck because we are arrogant, that is a user flaw, not a class flaw
  • Giodia - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2010
    Well, all I can do is try to prove otherwise. I've seen a lot of fail players, how bout a barb that double sparked and got mad at me for stealing aggro saying "Everytime you steal aggro I have to flesh ream, which waists chi", not even joking on that. Or fail clerics, but in my time on this game, I think that the majority of players are actually decent players. But the fails will stick in your mind more. Sins have a bad rep, but a skilled sin can be a huge asset to a team.

As for the BH stuff, I always clear all the mobs, even the ones that you can bypass. The last thing I want is for a mob to kill our cleric, or any player. And again, I always make sure it is okay with the squad before I clear, I have yet to hear someone say no. Calling me arrogant for that is rediculous, it is a very common practice. If you dont want to port in, thats up to you. But dont expect me to wait because you wanted to save 5k to save 10-15 minutes. Do you know how much you can make in 15 minutes of grinding? More then enough to cover your port fees.

I like all classes and think that each one brings something unique to the squad. Archers vs Sins is ****, I'll take an archer AND a sin for my squad anyday. STA plus ribstike plus great damage by both = good times.

This game is about having fun.

A mage with undine strike is much preferred.
  • D/S - Heavens Tear14
    D/S - Heavens Tear14 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Giodia - You act like you know me, but you couldnt be more off track. Let me enlighten you a bit. 6 years in the special forces, 3 tours of duty, 3 Purple Hearts, a Silver Star, a Bronze Star just to name a few. Arrogant and egotistical are 2 attributes that will never be used to describe me, in game or out of it.

Is that relevant, not at all. Just wanted to let you know so you can feel good about trying to belittle someone who has killed, bled and watched friends die so you can play your little game and post like a moron in these forums. I hope you enjoy your freedom, a lot of people died for it.

You think you know me because some sins you have met were arrogant, thats interesting. I would call that not only arrogance, but ignorance as well. Do you have an inferiority complex perhaps? I think you might.

Never once did I state that sins replace any class, all I said is that sins can reset aggro during most bosses, which means they can do the most damage without worry of pulling hate and dying. If a wiz could reset aggro, could you imagine how much damage they could do? They would put sins to shame, but they cant.

I dont discriminate based on class and I certainly dont judge any player based on a fail player. Oh this sin was arrogant, so they all are. Thoughts like that are what lead to the holocaust and every other racist act in the world. Way to go.... fail.
  • Giodia - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2010
    he is referring to lvl 10 rib strinke reducing the boss's attack speed by 50%

in public quest the people in first 2nd and third are always assassins if there are any. this is proof enough for me, but always pulling aggro on bosses without spamming skills reassures me enough.

with a charm, a well geared assassin can solo his own bhs, i'd show you a youtube link if i still had it of an assassin soloing her bh79 i believe. i go in a squad tho because i dont wish to buy a charm, and killing a boss by yourself would take a very long time. going with other people will usually speed the run up (unless they take their time and aggro everything)

this thread is to find out why people dont want assassin and to find out
    1) why they are wrong
    or
    2) find out what we can do to better ourselves and make up for why they dont want us
    also you keep telling us we suck because we are arrogant, that is a user flaw, not a class flaw

When the user is arrogant, it might be an one off thing, but there must be a reason why we come to see sins as egoistic and refuse to listen.

I believed, we have listed our reasons only to find that sins simply refuse to listen and jumps at anyone who tries to bring them reasoning.

The reason why you are pulling aggro without using skills, is because you have wolf-emblem or maybe even chill-of-the-deep on? Coupled with cash-shop refines and gear?

Any DD can pull aggro, it just a matter of whether we wanna pull aggro and look completely like a noob. Mages and Archers especially, do not want to pull aggro to lessen any chance of TT and RB or even FF runs in the future as there are so many Mages and Archers out there.

Making themselves to look like a clown is not gonna help their future much.

Being first / second in PQ doesn't matter, it just means you are lucky and did the correct thing at the most efficient manner.

It has come to a final end that I do not wish to debate any further on this topic, seeing the future replies will most probably be defensive in nature.

Bottomline: You have asked, we gave reasons. But you have turned a deaf-ear, what's the point?
  • Giodia - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2010
    Giodia - You act like you know me, but you couldnt be more off track. Let me enlighten you a bit. 6 years in the special forces, 3 tours of duty, 3 Purple Hearts, a Silver Star, a Bronze Star just to name a few. Arrogant and egotistical are 2 attributes that will never be used to describe me, in game or out of it.

Is that relevant, not at all. Just wanted to let you know so you can feel good about trying to belittle someone who has killed, bled and watched friends die so you can play your little game and post like a moron in these forums. I hope you enjoy your freedom, a lot of people died for it.

You think you know me because some sins you have met were arrogant, thats interesting. I would call that not only arrogance, but ignorance as well. Do you have an inferiority complex perhaps? I think you might.

Never once did I state that sins replace any class, all I said is that sins can reset aggro during most bosses, which means they can do the most damage without worry of pulling hate and dying. If a wiz could reset aggro, could you imagine how much damage they could do? They would put sins to shame, but they cant.

I dont discriminate based on class and I certainly dont judge any player based on a fail player. Oh this sin was arrogant, so they all are. Thoughts like that are what lead to the holocaust and every other racist act in the world. Way to go.... fail.

Not everything that you country / government are doing is right. Not every country agrees with yours. Where were the smoking guns? It's still a very joke till today. Therefore, we do not need to know what you have done for your country. b:chuckle

And it isn't just some sins that I have met, unfortunately. sins that I have met in squads at 99% failz in one way or other.

Basic concept of team play doesn't occurs to them. Basic aggro management doesn't applies to them. And when we do tell them, what do we get?

Sometimes, what you do not see in squad chats doesn't mean it isn't happening under whispers. We have simply gave up and simply resort to whisper to each other, encouraging to finish the run and form another squad next round.

We are tired from the arguments that arose when we tell these sins. One good way we have found is not to have them.

Just like you, I'm not asking how decorated as a veteren you may be. I did not ask you if you have bleed for me. I'm not living in your country, neither do I condone the foolishness of your government.

But this is not a political debate. You have simply jumped the gun and blurt out everything that I have no wish to know.

Racism arose from a single race assuming superiority over others, which is very much the sins have been doing, though may not be your own actions.

Bringing something not concerning to the topic... you are truly an epic failz.

So why not continue maintaining your superiority over other classes and do not ask us why we do not want you in squads. Since you are not gonna listen anyway. b:laugh
  • Rubycc - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2010
    I believed, we have listed our reasons only to find that sins simply refuse to listen and jumps at anyone who tries to bring them reasoning.
    you have come to this verdict on your own, even after we explaine dhow your wrong
    The reason why you are pulling aggro without using skills, is because you have wolf-emblem or maybe even chill-of-the-deep on? Coupled with cash-shop refines and gear?
    wolf emblem is still lvl 1, i rarely use it (not any real reason, just becasue it doens't last very long i guess)

and chill of the deep would be absolutely positively the dumbest skill on earth if you arent spamming skills, so no i dont use that, but i did lvl it, in case i felt like wasting a bunch of mp

also my gear is all refined +2, no catshop involved just wasted some mirage stones, if thats all it takes to make me a better DD then other ppl then they fail worse then i thought.
    Any DD can pull aggro, it just a matter of whether we wanna pull aggro and look completely like a noob. Mages and Archers especially, do not want to pull aggro to lessen any chance of TT and RB or even FF runs in the future as there are so many Mages and Archers out there.
    but we can shed all aggro if we do steal it, meaning we dont have to hold back like other DD classes
    Being first / second in PQ doesn't matter, it just means you are lucky and did the correct thing at the most efficient manner.
    you must not PQ often, or when you do you dont try to get 1st. i try. and i did PQ all the time, assassins getting first is not luck at all, or else other classes would get lucky and get first as well. if there is an assassin, he will usually be in first. (as long as he's out of squad)
    It has come to a final end that I do not wish to debate any further on this topic, seeing the future replies will most probably be defensive in nature.

good, your not wanted here anymore, you've proven yourself to be more arrogant than all the assassins you despise so much, so go back to your archer and continue hating assassins, cuz your opinion alone doesn't matter.
  • Lusca - Sanctuary
    Lusca - Sanctuary Posts: 754 Arc User
    edited February 2010

you do realize chill of the deep SLOWS your attack speed, so using cotd but not using skills is not going to pull aggro easier than just normal meleeing w/o chill

personally when we had a veno or bm tank or a lower level barb i used chill of the deep and then meleed because it slowed my attack speed down enough that i didn't have to worry about accidentally pulling aggro
  • Giodia - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2010
    you have come to this verdict on your own, even after we explaine dhow your wrong

wolf emblem is still lvl 1, i rarely use it (not any real reason, just becasue it doens't last very long i guess)

and chill of the deep would be absolutely positively the dumbest skill on earth if you arent spamming skills, so no i dont use that, but i did lvl it, in case i felt like wasting a bunch of mp

also my gear is all refined +2, no catshop involved just wasted some mirage stones, if thats all it takes to make me a better DD then other ppl then they fail worse then i thought.

but we can shed all aggro if we do steal it, meaning we dont have to hold back like other DD classes

you must not PQ often, or when you do you dont try to get 1st. i try. and i did PQ all the time, assassins getting first is not luck at all, or else other classes would get lucky and get first as well. if there is an assassin, he will usually be in first. (as long as he's out of squad)

good, your not wanted here anymore, you've proven yourself to be more arrogant than all the assassins you despise so much, so go back to your archer and continue hating assassins, cuz your opinion alone doesn't matter.

Are you positively sure that your weapon aren't at least a +3 to +5, because without wolf emblem and a good weapon, simple DD is not gonna get you much aggro unless you crit hard to let's assume, 20k and above and you are hitting non-stop.

Wiping aggro can be a dangerous move. The boss will simply head towards the second person who dealt the most damage and if it isn't high enough in damage and a cleric heals the second aggro, she's gonna get it.

It's always the DD that gets the second aggro, Mage or Archer or even psy.

So, in a way, you are shedding your responsibility onto others when others have been careful.

Another reason why people do not want sin in a squad because you can always walk away while other have to suffer for your shedding of responsibility and consequences of a being a failed DD.

Edit: I do not despise all sins... just egoistic ones like you who will not think responsibly. I have met other sins that are humble and knows what they are doing and put effort in it on not pulling aggro.
  • Lusca - Sanctuary
    Lusca - Sanctuary Posts: 754 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Are you positively sure that your weapon aren't at least a +3 to +5, because without wolf emblem and a good weapon, simple DD is not gonna get you much aggro unless you crit hard to let's assume, 20k and above and you are hitting non-stop.

Wiping aggro can be a dangerous move. The boss will simply head towards the second person who dealt the most damage and if it isn't high enough in damage and a cleric heals the second aggro, she's gonna get it.

It's always the DD that gets the second aggro, Mage or Archer or even psy.

So, in a way, you are shedding your responsibility onto others when others have been careful.

Another reason why people do not want sin in a squad because you can always walk away while other have to suffer for your shedding of responsibility and consequences of a being a failed DD.

it's called flesh ream?

you just have the sin tell the barb he is about to stealth to reset his aggro

and if the barb has aggro before the sin stealths he will still have aggro when the sin stealths and it won't go after anyone else