Corrupt the Wish

Comments

• Davitiel - Heavens Tear
    Davitiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 978 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Wish granted. You now have a lovely new guitar. Soon after getting it however, the strings break. It's not a problem to get new ones though. For some reason, those new strings break as well. In fact, every single string you buy for the guitar breaks soon after putting them on. You now have a beautiful instrument that can't be played.

I wish Murphy's Law didn't apply to me. (For those of you who don't know that one, its whatever can go wrong, will go wrong.)

Easy, the law dosen't longer apply to you. Now everything is going right, meaning that it will go wrong for others even more. And now since everything is always right, you're so full of prosperity that it's no longer special since its so frequent. You eventually get depressed because since all things are going right, in all your prosperity, you no longer appreciate what you have; all the fortunate situations around you start to lose their meaning.

I wish that my backyard had more fertile soil instead of that reddish clay so I could make a garden. b:flower
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    And now faith, hope, and charity remain; but the greatest of these is charity.
  • Kephras - Heavens Tear
    Kephras - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Granted. A herd of cows escapes, and fertilizes your lawn.
    Thoroughly.
    You eventually kill yourself from the unbearable stench.

I wish PWI wasn't chained to mysterious "developers" in a foreign country.
  • Barbariankev - Heavens Tear
    Barbariankev - Heavens Tear Posts: 831 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    granted it gets new american developers unfortunatly all they do is causing more bugs and no fixes(in a lot worse way then now) which makes everyone leave the game and now only you are left bored to death since no one but you stil plays this game

i wish that everyone likes me
    its impossible to always do the right thing we all make mistakes i am not different from that
    just try to be a good person

english isn't my native language so there might be a few spelling/grammatical errors in my posts
  • Lairian - Sanctuary
    Lairian - Sanctuary Posts: 8,209 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Wish granted. Everyone know likes you and wants to be your friend. In fact, you are so well liked, that people soon become obsessed with you, and would do anything to be in your presence. People that are your friends gloat about it to everyone, and those you don't like kill themselves because of this. Pretty soon, you are so swarmed by people who want to be your friend, that you can no longer take it, and are forced to move to a remote location, where none can ever find you.

I wish to be a PWI GM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Be nice to people
  • Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Wish granted. You are the new PWI GM! Unfortunately, the hiring of you is because a well liked GM that took on a lot of responsibility in the company no longer works there. The other employees resent your presence because they miss the old GM, and you're saddled with all the responsibilities that the old GM took on for himself. You soon quit the company because of the stress.

I wish that my computer was fixed b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
  • DeathBanana - Heavens Tear
    DeathBanana - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,674 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Granted! Your computer is brand new, with an extra stick of RAM! Suddenly, you have an urge to go buy an iPad. Why would anyone do this, I don't know. Afterwards, a bear steals it.

I wish my sister would give me my ipod cord back >.<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

9x Demon Cleric
    edited February 2010
    granted but your ipod breaks so the cord is usseless

i wish to be my barb char for 1 day in real life b:chucklebeing able to do all he can and posses all he has
    its impossible to always do the right thing we all make mistakes i am not different from that

english isn't my native language so there might be a few spelling/grammatical errors in my posts
  • Lairian - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    Granted. But the sight of a giant, humanoid wolf walking around in armor and carrying very large axes/hammers soon gets the attention of the local law enforcement, TV stations, animal control, paparazzi, and numerous others. You try and tell them who you are and why you look like that, but your cries fall on deaf ears. You are captured for scientific study. Even when you change back the next day you are still not free, since now people want to know how you changed in the first place.

I wish I could find a part time job while in college.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Be nice to people
  • Davitiel - Heavens Tear
    Davitiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 978 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Granted, but now you're falling behind in your studies.b:surrender

I wish that I would stop sneezing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    And now faith, hope, and charity remain; but the greatest of these is charity.
  • Jekk - Sanctuary
    Jekk - Sanctuary Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Granted! But now that you no longer have the need to sneeze every time something gets into your nose or nasal cavity that you need removed you have to dig at it. Sometimes the buildup gets so bad you have to get it surgically removed which ends up costing you hundreds of dollars each time. The added bills from surgery pile up and cause you to lose your family and house.

I wish to be able to see through whatever i wish to see through at that time.
  • Lairian - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    Granted. You now have the ability to see through objects at will. You use it to get ahead in all manner of things, from your job to card games. You even use it for various...acts that children shouldn't know about. Well, that is until you use it to look into a certain place with lots of women (I leave that up to your own imagination b:sin), and see a very, very old woman changing. The sight renders you blind.

I wish I can physically reach people over the internet.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Be nice to people
    edited February 2010
    granted but people are scared by it and you are forbidden to ever come close to a computer with internet connection again and if you ignore this ban you will be killed

i wish to be a GM for 1 day

• Kephras - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2010
    Granted. But that day was February 30th, 1965.

I wish Hollywood would cease making crappy movies.
  • Lairian - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    Granted. Movies are now well made, thoughtful, and have a great deal of depth to them. But with he way things stand these days, most people don't want to see that. The vast majority of Americans stop going to movies, and Hollywood is now reduced to what today would be considered Indy films. Because of the lack of income, almost every studio closes, and no major movies come out. Movies are now something few people go to, and anyone who does is considered a nerd, and socially outcast.

I wish for the complete Monty Python's Flying Circus series DVD set.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Be nice to people
  • Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Granted. A shy girl walks up to you one day and hands you the DVDs as a gift, saying "I heard you wanted these..." You're not sure who she is, but you find it cute that she gave you what you wanted. Later she continually approaches you, talking to you about your life and your dreams, none of which you have ever told her. When asked, she tells you "Oh, I have ways..." and avoids the question. Conversations with her, while nice, are scary because she seems to know everything about your life. Finally you stop going to places where you may meet, until she knocks on your door one day and calls your phone the next, although you never gave her your address or number. You have to move and change your number to get away from her.

I wish for the barbarian statue from the Facebook contest.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
  • DeathBanana - Heavens Tear
    DeathBanana - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,674 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Granted! You spend 2 hours assembling a 1 1/2 inch tall poorly crafted lump. Now you get to paint it!

I wish MagicHamsta would post right below this
    HA, what now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

9x Demon Cleric
    edited February 2010
    granted but due to some weird error you or anyone else was never able to see his post
    Your wish has officially been corrupted

i wish for a good life

• Jekk - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    granted but due to some weird error you or anyone else was never able to see his post
    Your wish has officially been corrupted

i wish for a good life

You stumped us...but I got you!

Granted! Your life is now so amazing you having nothing else to live for. Now you just walk around aimlessly living the good life but feel as if you have nothing to accomplish and feeling like you never accomplished anything. Your life may be great but you are now miserable from having nothing to look forward to.

I wish this thread will end with me!
    edited February 2010
    Granted but when this thread ends so does your life or when you die this thread will die
    Congrats you just got soul bounded with this threadb:chuckle

i wish to be able to eat whatever i want the rest off my life without getting sick or to fat from it

• PsychicHarpy - Heavens Tear
    PsychicHarpy - Heavens Tear Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Granted. You can eat anything at any moment and not get fat or sick from it. But one day Scientists find out this news and wish to put you in a Test Tube and Abstract your genes so people can have a way to lose carbs and weight. You unwillingly become a News Icon and a Freak of Nature. The Scientists get you while you are asleep and accidently kill you in your Test Tube. (I'm the Scientist that actually killed you) b:byeb:byeb:byeb:bye

I wish people would read my Siggy
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm the only Harpy, Who's Psychic and knows all!b:chuckleb:pleased

Live Life How You wish To Live It.

I love PWI, Teh Forums, and Konari b:thanks

Is currently working on Wizzy (imo better than my Psy)b:surrender name: SaphiraGione
  • Byakura - Dreamweaver
    Byakura - Dreamweaver Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    EDIT: (PsychiHarpy beat me to it >.<)

Your wish is granted, you enjoy all the finest tastiest foods in the world in larger quantities day by day. As time goes on your body slowly requires more and more food to sustain itself, and you spend all your money trying to feed yourself. After you go bankrupt you resort to stealing candy from small children and eating dirt to survive. You begin to go mad with hunger and become worse everyday, until you finally become a cannibal and go on a mad rampage throughout the world consuming 1/2 the worlds population. Until the military finally captures you (by forcing you to consume a nuclear bomb which knocks you out for several hours) and then isolates you in a maximum security prison. Where you live for several hours before eating yourself.

Your wish is granted, now everyone in the world is required to continuously read your siggy or they spontaneously combust, making you the most hated person in the world.

I wish I had an unlimited supply of money
    edited February 2010
    Your wish is granted, you enjoy all the finest tastiest foods in the world in larger quantities day by day. As time goes on your body slowly requires more and more food to sustain itself, and you spend all your money trying to feed yourself. After you go bankrupt you resort to stealing candy from small children and eating dirt to survive. You begin to go mad with hunger and become worse everyday, until you finally become a cannibal and go on a mad rampage throughout the world consuming 1/2 the worlds population. Until the military finally captures you (by forcing you to consume a nuclear bomb which knocks you out for several hours) and then isolates you in a maximum security prison. Where you live for several hours before eating yourself.

I wish I had an unlimited supply of money
    I ninja'ed you to the catch sowwy b:surrenderb:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Is currently working on Wizzy (imo better than my Psy)b:surrender name: SaphiraGione
  • Byakura - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2010
    I ninja'ed you to the catch sowwy b:surrenderb:surrender

well that's what i get for writing such a long wish corruption >.<
    edited February 2010
    ok i seem to have 2 wishes to corrupt now

@PsychicHarpy granted but everyone hates your siggy and you are forced to make a new 1

@Byakura granted but your unlimited supply off money is false and you cant pay with it anywhere

i wish for someone else to make a wish here thats actually hard to corrupt i need a challenge

• Byakura - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2010
    Your wish is granted, now you will spend the next 50 years of your life attempting to corrupt the wish you wished for b:laugh

I wish to live a perfect life where i never grow tired of being perfect and have no negative impacts on the world.
    edited February 2010
    granted but in this world you are a mere human and humans can't be perfect or have anything in their live being perfect
    and thus your brain explodes now you are dead

im hungry so....

i wish never to be hungry again and be unable to die or get weak off not eating

• Masterbating - Lost City
    Masterbating - Lost City Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Wish granted, but with your lack of appetite, people become wary, and due to the over-hype of the Twilight series, people start to wonder if you are really a vampire. Rumor spreads, and eventually, you are forced to live a life in seclusion to avoid the angry mobs with pitchforks and torches, and scientists trying to test you to determine the cause for your lack of appetite.

I wish I had been able to get online the past week or so. ><
  • Jekk - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    Granted but instead of working or going to school you spent all your time online and got fired or expelled. Now all you do is spend 100% of your time glued to your computer except to eat or go to the restroom. Your house smells of raw sewage and your body is covered in white and blackheads. You have gained in excess of 400 pounds and can no longer leave your home. You are living off of welfare and have it delivered to your home. You have been diagnosed with diabetes and with your current condition have only 1 more week to live.

I wish I could eat anything I wanted and not get fat.
  • Kephras - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2010
    Granted. You are continually losing weight, and become dangerously thin. Your metabolism has accelerated beyond your capacity to fuel it, and the cells begin cannibalizing themselves in order to sustain activity. You waste away to nothing, a gruesome necrotic skeleton unfit even for a casket.

I wish there was no wish quite like this wish before or since being wished, which may or may not have been previously corrupted by an alternate form of wish fulfillment.
    edited February 2010
    Granted......... The wish sucked so God took the Ban hammer and banished you from existance

I wish Perfect World became reality
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]