Corrupt the Wish

Comments

• Kephras - Heavens Tear
    Kephras - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Granted, but the EXP system is broken. You are killed by swarms of Quingfu. Repeatedly.

I wish to be.
  • Barbariankev - Heavens Tear
    Barbariankev - Heavens Tear Posts: 831 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    granted now you exist again
    however theres alot off people that dont like you exist again and they continuesly torture you and leave at the edge off dieing then when you restored a bit they start all over again and again let you at the edge off dieing this continues to repeat over and over again til you die off becoming old

i wish to control other people and animals
    its impossible to always do the right thing we all make mistakes i am not different from that
    just try to be a good person

english isn't my native language so there might be a few spelling/grammatical errors in my posts
  • Byakura - Dreamweaver
    Byakura - Dreamweaver Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    granted, you gained control over every living being in the world. However in a last ditch effort to thwart you, the world's top scientists created the perfect A.I., which was placed into a perfect killing machine and mass produced secretly in an underground cave. Then you were quickly targeted and killed by several hundred robots that ripped you apart piece by piece in the most painful way possible. A pointless war then began and because of the sophistication of the robots, the human race is now nearly extinct and use you name as another way to describe the devil.

I wish that i could control time.
  • PsychicHarpy - Heavens Tear
    PsychicHarpy - Heavens Tear Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Granted. You have the ability to control Time. But at a price... If you **** with History you will die. You don't heed these words. You prevented the Genocide of the Jews. The Americans lost the Revolutionary War. The Dinosaurs never died. You prevented God from Creating Eve, so he created Steve... Now all men are able to get pregnant. You die from epic pregnanacy
    I wish for a Hamsta
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm the only Harpy, Who's Psychic and knows all!b:chuckleb:pleased

Live Life How You wish To Live It.

I love PWI, Teh Forums, and Konari b:thanks

Is currently working on Wizzy (imo better than my Psy)b:surrender name: SaphiraGione
    edited February 2010
    granted but its a demonic hamsta that will eat you if you dont feed him humans every hour
    so you feed him humans but you get traumatisized from all the humans you have killed and it eats you since you cant feed it anymore

i wish for a personal army that will obey me no matter what happens
    its impossible to always do the right thing we all make mistakes i am not different from that

english isn't my native language so there might be a few spelling/grammatical errors in my posts
  • PsychicHarpy - Heavens Tear
    PsychicHarpy - Heavens Tear Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Granted. You get your army. But one day you wish for suicide so they do it for you

I wish to be lvl 50 already >.>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm the only Harpy, Who's Psychic and knows all!b:chuckleb:pleased

Live Life How You wish To Live It.

I love PWI, Teh Forums, and Konari b:thanks

Is currently working on Wizzy (imo better than my Psy)b:surrender name: SaphiraGione
    edited February 2010
    granted you get leveled to lvl 50 instantly however you dont have quite the experience yet to do lvl 50+ content and your gear and skils are quite outdated then when you try to do your bh you wipe each squad a few times and they ussaly kick you after some time alot off people start to call you fail over WC and you can never find any squad or faction anymore

i wish to be a sage barb now instead off having to wait til lvl 89

• Kephras - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2010
    Granted. But due to a database error, they give you sage status on the wrong server. Tough luck...

I wish for a tasty, non-lethal breakfast!
    edited February 2010
    granted but that breakfeast was stolen before you ever got to eat it

i wish that its spring now i had enough off this winter

• Lairian - Sanctuary
    Lairian - Sanctuary Posts: 8,209 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Granted. Time moves very fast around you until spring. But, because of the world moving without you, you've missed quite a bit. By now, you have flunked out of school (or were fired from your job if you're not in school), your significant other broke up with you, and your mother died in a freak car accident, and everyone else in your family is very angry with you that you didn't attend to funeral.

I wish to be able to write a short play for my playwriting class.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Be nice to people
  • Kephras - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2010
    Granted. You successfully draft a short play - the shortest, in fact, in your school's history. It consists of only two lines, neither of which are repeatable in polite company.
    Needless to say, you fail the class.

I wish squirrels weren't so evil.
  • Byakura - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2010
    Granted, however due to the lack of evil squirrels(who ate the evil acorns off the evil trees) many other woodland creatures began eating the evil acorns, which had previously been hoarded by the evil squirrels. Now, instead of evil squirrels, we have evil chipmunks, skunks, deer, rabbits, and a whole forest of evil little creatures. They begin running rampant across the world and destroy civilization, turning the earth into a giant battlefield between evil (albeit cute) woodland creatures and the human race. (btw we lose this one, no one can hurt evil bunnies >.<, they too darn cute b:surrender)

I wish i was in better shape
  • Davitiel - Heavens Tear
    Davitiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 978 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Granted! Congratulations, you have a pyramid shape now.

I wish it snowed where I live.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    And now faith, hope, and charity remain; but the greatest of these is charity.
    edited February 2010
    granted it starts snowing there now however for snow the temperature must go down and so it does and it snows so much you get trapped inside your house and the water and electricity stops working so you get extremly bored and cold

i wish for higher temperatures now!!!!!(without causing problems to the climate)

• Krisnda - Lost City
    Krisnda - Lost City Posts: 1,465 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Granted. now with the lack of snow and the increase of sun more and more people are getting sunburns, thus increasing the percentage of people with skin cancer.

i wish i had infinite knowledge
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    A good moderator should:
    - Have the computer skills necessary to handle forum-related tasks (Web skills, basic programming)
    - Be patient to handle all sorts of requests
    - Be level-headed to keep discussions and some petty squabbles in check.b:cool
  • Byakura - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2010
    Granted, however as an infinite amount of knowledges begins to pour into your brain your head starts expanding (because the human brain can only store so much). Your head swells until it's the size of a pumpkin then explodes violently at the breakfast table. Congratulations you ruined everyone's breakfast and now they don't care you died b:laugh

I wish that weekends lasted for 7 days ^.^
  • Krisnda - Lost City
    Krisnda - Lost City Posts: 1,465 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    hmmm, this is a tough one... ok
    Granted. But with the weekends being longer, that makes the year longer, which in turn make jobs, schools, etc make their days longer so that you only have a 2 day weekend. You soon get bored waiting for the weekend to get here and fall out in exhaustion

i wish to control time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    A good moderator should:
    - Have the computer skills necessary to handle forum-related tasks (Web skills, basic programming)
    - Be patient to handle all sorts of requests
    - Be level-headed to keep discussions and some petty squabbles in check.b:cool
  • Byakura - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2010
    Granted, but in your haste to use your newfound powers you accidently went back in time to the night of your conception. upon seeing your parents doing terrible terrible things your mind explodes and you spontaneously combust and die. Which also interuptted your birth and now you never existed b:laugh

I wish that i did not require sleep.
  • Adalynne - Sanctuary
    Adalynne - Sanctuary Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Granted, you no longer require sleep. However, during the eight hours you would have otherwise spent in an unconscious, dreamlike state, you are forced into servitude as a tooth fairy, as that is the only time frame when such a task can be accomplished (and we all know that the tooth fairy world hunts down people who decide they are too good for sleep and make them their slaves). All goes well until one night, you absentmindedly trip over a sleeping dog trying to collect some 10 year old's molar, sending the household into a panicked frenzy. Dad runs out yelling and screaming, thinking you're a burglar, and the last thing you see is the barrel of a shotgun wielded by a crazed man in pajamas before you are blasted into oblivion.

I wish my husband would stop snoring.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

If you will practice being fictional for a while, you will understand that fictional characters are sometimes more real than people with bodies and heartbeats.
  • Lairian - Sanctuary
    Lairian - Sanctuary Posts: 8,209 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Granted, you no longer hear him snoring at night. But, with the new found silence during the night, you realize something. You have grown so used to the sound of your husband's snoring, that you are unable to sleep without it. Now you lie awake at night, unable to sleep in the eerie silence.

I wish I can speed read.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Be nice to people
  • Tamuz - Lost City
    Tamuz - Lost City Posts: 357 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Granted. But soon you will read so quickly , your head will explode from the excess of knowledge !

i wish i wish i was a fish ( any1 know where that reference was from ? )
    edited February 2010
    granted but you get stuck in a fishing net get killed and served on a plate in a restaurant

i wish for no more winter ever again

• Tamuz - Lost City
    Tamuz - Lost City Posts: 357 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    granted but then no more winter animals ! b:cryb:cryb:cryb:cry

i wish i was the llama lord
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    BeingHope - Harshlands Posts: 5,013 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Wish granted. Then you'll be placed in a zoo eating nothing but hay for the rest of your life >.<

I wish... I had done my French homework tonight b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC]http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad175/beinghope/beinghopesiggie.png[/SIGPIC]
    I forgot!!! Thanks forsaken for the signature b:cute
    b:chuckle I love huge catshops LOL b:laugh
  • XXKimikoXx - Heavens Tear
    XXKimikoXx - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,569 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Granted but it was wrong and you failed.

I wish for a nice pair of socks
    Thanks for the siggy Dorset
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Once upon a time I had a dirty little secret but then I took it to the dry cleanersb:laugh

-Currently residing in the real world-
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    edited February 2010
    Wish granted but the socks end up tearing when you accidently walked to school/work in them and they wore out on the bottom b:surrender

I wish for... A new pair of track shoes for this spring b:laugh
    [SIGPIC]http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad175/beinghope/beinghopesiggie.png[/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2010
    Granted but their ugly and lime green

I wish for a cookie that tastes good
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Once upon a time I had a dirty little secret but then I took it to the dry cleanersb:laugh

• BeingHope - Harshlands
    edited February 2010
    Wish granted. The cookie ends up tasting good at first but the next day you get sick with a 105 fever because it had chemicals and bacteria in it and throw up for a week b:surrender

I wish for... A new computer so I can play PWI again >.<
    edited February 2010
    Granted but it melts from containing a mega virus.

I wish I could lvl to 105 by tommorowb:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• BeingHope - Harshlands
    edited February 2010
    Wish granted. But now everyone spams you 24/7 saying "Hacker!" and spammed to quit the game or give them equipment. b:surrender

I wish I could make level requirements in Infamy (Raging Tide) by Sunday or I'll get kicked b:cryb:cry