Corrupt the Wish

Comments

• Davitiel - Heavens Tear
    Davitiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 978 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Granted, but your cookies are burnt to a crisp.

I wish I didn't have so much stuff to do.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    And now faith, hope, and charity remain; but the greatest of these is charity.
  • jaeseu
    jaeseu Posts: 420 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Granted, but now you will be bored doing literally nothing for the rest of your life;

I wish all this stupid snow would go away!
  • Tapion_ - Dreamweaver
    Tapion_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 388 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Granted, all the snow in the world melts, as well as the polar ice caps, and coastal states and countries all drown

I wish ppl would stop QQing about Tideborn being OP when they so obviously arent
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Centaura - Dreamweaver
    Centaura - Dreamweaver Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Granted! People Stop QQing about Tideborns and embrace and love them however, people start QQing about their own or other classes because they cant QQ about anything else ultimatly people start to quit in mass qaunitys leaving only the Tideborns playing PW so uh how are you going to do instance runs? I wish to become very powerful possess others and creating my own army of creatures that also can possess others to take over the world
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Assassin- Cold, Tough, Relentless, Brave, has a Disturbing Mix of Innocence and Violence.

-Proud Member of Vanquish
  • Saitada - Sanctuary
    Saitada - Sanctuary Posts: 3,220 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Granted! People Stop QQing about Tideborns and embrace and love them however, people start QQing about their own or other classes because they cant QQ about anything else ultimatly people start to quit in mass qaunitys leaving only the Tideborns playing PW so uh how are you going to do instance runs? I wish to become very powerful possess others and creating my own army of creatures that also can possess others to take over the world

Granted but all the creatures try to take over one another and their minds explode in one big gory mess.

I wish I didn't have to pay $38,000 in income taxes this year.
  • DeathBanana - Heavens Tear
    DeathBanana - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,674 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Granted! Now you get to pay 46,000 instead! You fail to come up with the money due to purchasing large quantities of yogurt, so you go to jail and share a cell with a bear. Who has a gun.

I wish people would come to 526 658 (Good Goods) and check out my good goods.
    wish granted you can now teleport but you teleport to a bear and get eaten >:(

Oi. My line.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

9x Demon Cleric
  • Meeplk - Harshlands
    Meeplk - Harshlands Posts: 461 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Granted! Now you get to pay 46,000 instead! You fail to come up with the money due to purchasing large quantities of yogurt, so you go to jail and share a cell with a bear. Who has a gun.

I wish people would come to 526 658 (Good Goods) and check out my good goods.

Oi. My line.

lies thats my line!b:angry

granted pepole come CHECK your goods and leave no money for you

i wish me was level 9X allready QQ
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

magic mmmb:dirty
  • Lairian - Sanctuary
    Lairian - Sanctuary Posts: 8,209 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Granted. You buy a bunch of oracles, and get to 90 in a matter of weeks. Of course, you are now a member of the Oracle Noob club, and have no idea how to do any of those high lvl instances you want to do.

I wish my clothes didn't need to be washed (that means they would always be clean btw).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Be nice to people
  • Centaura - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2010
    Granted!, Your Clothes are so Clean they will never get Dirty again, but they bond to you once you put them on and prevent you from cleaning your body in turn you devolop many skin Diseases and parasites, they eventually infect your organs and ultimatly death. (rubs lamp) I wish for the GM Robe
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Assassin- Cold, Tough, Relentless, Brave, has a Disturbing Mix of Innocence and Violence.

• Davitiel - Heavens Tear
    Davitiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 978 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Granted!, Your Clothes are so Clean they will never get Dirty again, but they bond to you once you put them on and prevent you from cleaning your body in turn you devolop many skin Diseases and parasites, they eventually infect your organs and ultimatly death. (rubs lamp) I wish for the GM Robe

Granted! But since the GM robe is GM class specific, you can't use it.

I wish I could use my Seraphic Mist wings in real life (with the ability to hide them when not in use like in game).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    And now faith, hope, and charity remain; but the greatest of these is charity.
  • Tapion_ - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2010
    Granted, however scientists see you with wings and disect you to find out how you got them.

I wish the Tideborn Wings didn't look ****.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SilverCleric - Lost City
    SilverCleric - Lost City Posts: 1,969 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Granted, however scientists see you with wings and disect you to find out how you got them.

I wish the Tideborn Wings didn't look ****.

Granted, however the wings looked so epic that everyone wanted to be a TideBorn because of the wings causing everyone unable to do TT/Bh or anything making everyone quit.

Or the wings will look so epic that it will crash the game because of the massive LAG it will make.

I wish Clerics have a MP recovery move.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

✰The Nostradamus of PWI ✰

★ A not so Retired Veteran of PWI ★

✰ ~SilverCleric~ ✰
  • Saitada - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    Granted, however the wings looked so epic that everyone wanted to be a TideBorn because of the wings causing everyone unable to do TT/Bh or anything making everyone quit.

Or the wings will look so epic that it will crash the game because of the massive LAG it will make.

I wish Clerics have a MP recovery move.

Granted you now have a MP recovery move, but it costs 95% of your total health and you forgot that and triggered it, and died.

I wish I had another Case of Kirin Beer.
  • XXKimikoXx - Heavens Tear
    XXKimikoXx - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,569 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Granted but it's gone bad

I wish my cousin would brush his teeth.
    Thanks for the siggy Dorset
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Once upon a time I had a dirty little secret but then I took it to the dry cleanersb:laugh

-Currently residing in the real world-
  • Centaura - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2010
    Granted your cousin brushes his teeth 6 times a day, but instead he doesnt wash his body making stink horrably eventually it makes the whole 1 mile radius unsafe for human occupation

I wish i had the time to play pw all the time and be able to cash shop

• Saitada - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    Granted your cousin brushes his teeth 6 times a day, but instead he doesnt wash his body making stink horrably eventually it makes the whole 1 mile radius unsafe for human occupation

I wish i had the time to play pw all the time and be able to cash shop

Granted you lose your job and can play PWI all day long, your favorite uncle dies and leaves you in his will, making cash shopping easy for you... but three weeks later, the FBI knocks on your door wanting the money back because your uncle was secretly a bank robber and all that cash he left you was stolen.

I wish I wasn't so bloody tired all the time.
  • Grippieluver - Lost City
    Grippieluver - Lost City Posts: 9,807 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Granted you lose your job and can play PWI all day long, your favorite uncle dies and leaves you in his will, making cash shopping easy for you... but three weeks later, the FBI knocks on your door wanting the money back because your uncle was secretly a bank robber and all that cash he left you was stolen.

I wish I wasn't so bloody tired all the time.

Granted... You're alawayz awake and you nevar sleep... even tho yer not tired lack of sleep takez effect on the way you look, you gain more wrinklez, purple bagz under ur eyez, and when u talk itz all a slur of wordz.

I wish I didnt get az many headaches
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Thankiez to Dorset for the sig!

MagicHamsta will remain in our hearts forever

P.S. I am a female venomancer ^^ I know it's rare, isn't it?
  • Tapion_ - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2010
    Granted, you know longer experience pain in your head. But you have a stroke and don't notice, so you don't go to the hospital and die.

I wish I knew what to wish for.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2010
    Granted. You get so many ideaz for wishez flowing thru yer head that u get one of my extreme migraines. And then u pass out.

I wish ppl wud come up with betteh wishez

• Lairian - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    Wish granted. People now come up with wishes so well thought up, that it becomes nearly impossible for them to be corrupted, and this thread and all others like it soon die out.

I wish my Wii wouldn't overheat and stop working after awhile.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Be nice to people
    edited February 2010
    wish granted... but then u nevar stop playing... u nevar eat or sleep and eventually die

i wish (hope) my baby will come out healthy

• Hemira - Lost City
    Hemira - Lost City Posts: 244 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Granted, but time seems to go far too fast, and he/she is growing up too fast for your liking.

I wish I could get my comic finished - 3-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Sig made by me! :>
    Life's not about waiting for the storm to pass.....
    ...It's about learning to dance in the rain.....

"I'm 4 hits with Grace xD 5/6 with Grace + Shell and countless with Hemira <3" - WereElf

MoonHollow <3
  • SoX - Dreamweaver
    SoX - Dreamweaver Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Granted, but time seems to go far too fast, and he/she is growing up too fast for your liking.

I wish I could get my comic finished - 3-

You get your comic finished ... but by the times you finish it .. your a old woman! :O Then you kick yourself for wasting your life on the comic as you wrote it about batman by accident.

Therefore you jump off your bed....
    Which is just a mattress... because you look around and your under a bridge somewhere living the hobo life :/ oh and jumping off the bed kills you because your mattress was on the edge on the bridge >:)
    Somewhere on this globe, every ten seconds, there is a woman giving birth to a child. She must be found and stopped.b:laugh

I Am your Worst Nightmare .. While your sleeping shadows will enter your mind ... Wiping it of thought ... Before i Sneak And Tear up your soul b:sin b:laugh

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] - Done on Paint XD
  • Hemira - Lost City
    Hemira - Lost City Posts: 244 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    You get your comic finished ... but by the times you finish it .. your a old woman! :O Then you kick yourself for wasting your life on the comic as you wrote it about batman by accident.

Therefore you jump off your bed....
    Which is just a mattress... because you look around and your under a bridge somewhere living the hobo life :/ oh and jumping off the bed kills you because your mattress was on the edge on the bridge >:)

No wish for me to corrupt o.o

I wish I could think of a better story line for said comic, which is not about batman o.O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Sig made by me! :>
    Life's not about waiting for the storm to pass.....
    ...It's about learning to dance in the rain.....

"I'm 4 hits with Grace xD 5/6 with Grace + Shell and countless with Hemira <3" - WereElf

MoonHollow <3
  • Lairian - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    Granted. In a sudden burst of inspiration, you think of the best storyline for your comic, or any comic, ever. In fact, it is so good, that when it is finally finished, your massive fan base starts scrambling for more. They constantly hound and harass you to make another comic. Eventually, you must oblige them. But, the same inspiration that fueled your first comic has long since dried up, and your next comic is sub-par to say the least. So disappointed are your fans, that they form an angry mob and kidnap you until you are able to create a comic at the level of your first one. But alas, the inspiration never strikes you ever again, and you are forced to churn out poor comic after poor comic in a small cramped room in the vain and futile hope that you can ever manage to create another masterpiece on the level of your first work.

I wish for my homework to be done, and done well.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Be nice to people
  • Tapion_ - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2010
    Granted, your homework is done so well that the principle announces your grade on the morning announcements and you are dubbed a super nerd for the rest of your life.

I was I was lvl 60 already!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Azzie_ash - Harshlands
    Azzie_ash - Harshlands Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    wish granted, but now dat u hit 60 u continusly get pked everytime ur out of sz...

I wish i had coins
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ty Forsakenx 4 da siggy b:thanksb:victory
  • Adalynne - Sanctuary
    Adalynne - Sanctuary Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Wish granted. You have one coin, and then you find another on the ground. Now you have coins.

I wish I could regain all the exp I have ever lost.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

If you will practice being fictional for a while, you will understand that fictional characters are sometimes more real than people with bodies and heartbeats.
    edited February 2010
    ^ how wush that corrupt?

Granted.. u have lost a lot of EXP... so much that ur mp/hp/exp bar explodez!!!!now u have nothing to do in PW

I wish that Tsukonumi <-- or however u spell eet.. wud come baq on teh forumz with meh

• Lairian - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    Wish granted. Tsu comes back and starts posting again. But he's found someone else now and no longer wants to talk (or post) with you anymore.

I wish my 9:30 class could start at 10.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Be nice to people