Corrupt the Wish

Options

Comments

• Lairian - Sanctuary
    Lairian - Sanctuary Posts: 8,209 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Granted. You can now be fully functional on a mere 3 hours of sleep. With the extra time you can now spend awake, you are now more productive than ever. So productive in fact, that you get everything that you need to done, and any new things that need to be done are finished quickly, and very early. Because of this, you become bored. Very bored. So bored in fact, that you end up going insane just trying to find something to do. Your time is now occupied telling shrinks in a mental institution about all the little creatures that tell you about their days.

I wish for a wireless computer mouse that doesn't run out of power.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Be nice to people
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    granted
    it be powered by stolen propriety animal energy technology.
    unfortunately we be aware that you has stolen our technology and be forced to wipe all memories of your existence from everyone that has known you personally and we has to abduct you and place you in our secret underground penal colony where you has to live out the rest of your days with the worst of the animal world.

b:shocked

me wish for some sort of thing me can gnaw on.
    (>.<)
    me teeth be hurting they be growing too much and me didn't gnaw on enough stuff.
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Saitada - Sanctuary
    Saitada - Sanctuary Posts: 3,220 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    granted
    it be powered by stolen propriety animal energy technology.
    unfortunately we be aware that you has stolen our technology and be forced to wipe all memories of your existence from everyone that has known you personally and we has to abduct you and place you in our secret underground penal colony where you has to live out the rest of your days with the worst of the animal world.

b:shocked

me wish for some sort of thing me can gnaw on.
    (>.<)
    me teeth be hurting they be growing too much and me didn't gnaw on enough stuff.

Granted you now have enough ironwood to gnaw on to your hearts content, unfortunately.. you are allergic to Ironwood, and chewing it makes all your teeth fall out, your gums bleed, and your insides turn to jelly.

I wish I could sleep decently instead of waking every 20-30 minutes.

~S
  • Arkaminus - Harshlands
    Arkaminus - Harshlands Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    u find an old stoere selling magic pots that make u sleep without interuptions
    but as time passes by.u find ursself unable to wake up and live in horrible nightmares ur whole life.

i wish i could memorize anything right away so i dont have to study over and overr.b:sad
    Those who constantly complain about the bad things in life always end up in the worst positions.
    so forget about what's bad and enjoy what's good.
  • Kephras - Heavens Tear
    Kephras - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Granted, but someone shows you [censored], and the horrible images scar you forever, leaving you in a living nightmare for the rest of your life.

I wish I could make a living doing something I enjoy.
  • Saitada - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    Options

*off topic* You can if you can find the right niche for yourself.

~S
  • WarTigerZ - Heavens Tear
    WarTigerZ - Heavens Tear Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    granted, But They're For A Show In The Usa, Since You Live In Australia, That's A Verrrry Long Way!
    I Wish That This Cold I Have Just Disappears.

How That Hell Did You Know Were Lvie!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<-- made by me o.o
    I know its very simple and plain, but I like it XD.

I'm back! I knew I said i'd never come back but yeah im back now :p.
  • dairety
    dairety Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Granted, but someone shows you [censored], and the horrible images scar you forever, leaving you in a living nightmare for the rest of your life.

*poof* It is granted! However, you are made to enjoy working as a Corrugation Engineer with long horrible hours, degrading co-workers, minimal pay, and trivial benefits. Though it's a living, it's not much of one.

I wish the world was endowed with common sense.
  • Super_Trout - Dreamweaver
    Super_Trout - Dreamweaver Posts: 225 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    dairety wrote: »
    *poof* It is granted! However, you are made to enjoy working as a Corrugation Engineer with long horrible hours, degrading co-workers, minimal pay, and trivial benefits. Though it's a living, it's not much of one.

I wish the world was endowed with common sense.

Granted, but now the lower class people who do the dirty work that nobody else wants to do finally realized that they can do better, and have quit their jobs, leaving the world in disarray at the lack of Waste Management Services, Carnies and strippers.

I wish my cleric's revive worked for himself too. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Saitada - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Granted, but now the lower class people who do the dirty work that nobody else wants to do finally realized that they can do better, and have quit their jobs, leaving the world in disarray at the lack of Waste Management Services, Carnies and strippers.

I wish my cleric's revive worked for himself too. b:surrender

Granted. You revive now works on you, but it revives you instantly and the mob that just killed you hasn't had time to forget it hated you, so kills you repeatedly. This goes into a fatal loop and you are stuck in a death/revive loop that has an unfortunate side effect of also de-leveling you, even though this is not supposed to be possible. Your now level 1 again, oops. nope, your character was just 'uncreated' ending the death/revive cycle.

I wish I didn't have to pay taxes.
  • Super_Trout - Dreamweaver
    Super_Trout - Dreamweaver Posts: 225 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Granted. You revive now works on you, but it revives you instantly and the mob that just killed you hasn't had time to forget it hated you, so kills you repeatedly. This goes into a fatal loop and you are stuck in a death/revive loop that has an unfortunate side effect of also de-leveling you, even though this is not supposed to be possible. Your now level 1 again, oops. nope, your character was just 'uncreated' ending the death/revive cycle.

I wish I didn't have to pay taxes.

(Hmm...0.2%/death... I would have to die....~41,000 times. >.<)

Granted, but now everyone pays their taxes to you...which would be cool, if you weren't the only teacher / fire fighter / police officer / mail man / army troop / bus driver / garbage+recycle person / doctor / surgeon / physician / FBI agent / Environmental Management Agent in the world.

I wish I wish I was a fish
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DeathBanana - Heavens Tear
    DeathBanana - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,674 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Granted! You are now a fish. Bear>Fish.

I wish those coral thingies would go away (only sold 500 of my 4500 tokens >.<)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

9x Demon Cleric
  • Evict - Heavens Tear
    Evict - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,301 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Granted. *Rolls in the cart of Anni Packs* Anyone?

I wish my donation limit would go away. ):
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dysk is my tasty chimichanga. <3
  • ShadowStorm - Raging Tide
    ShadowStorm - Raging Tide Posts: 278 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Granted, but then you decide to keep Donating, until you realise you are addicted to donating...but by then it's too late....you can never stop donating....

*Had a cleric ressurect me, so has been bought back to life*

Since being a Master Samarai failed....

I wish to be a Master Ninja....
    As I look to the Horizon, I know danger is coming
    Fearing my power as a BladeMaster may not be enough,
    Ninja and Samarai skills failing, I look for someone to help avert the incoming disaster. Who will answer my call? Will it be the seeker? Or the Mystic? Or even an Earthguard at all...
    All I know is Darkness has come once again.
    And this time Light may not be enough to repel it...
    Genesis is upon us. Are you prepared for it?
  • Lairian - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Granted, you and now a master ninja. Shame that there isn't much call for ninja's these days. Your ninja skills go to waste as you sit around looking for work you can actually do. Eventually, you get a job guarding a snobby rich kid who enjoys throwing pastries at you and has told you that if you dodge any of them, you will be fired.

I wish for a magic 8-ball that can actually answer my questions accurately.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Be nice to people
  • Kephras - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Granted, but it's a very snarky 8-ball and degrades or verbally abuses you with each answer.

I wish to put a bullet in PWE's marketing CEO.
  • Barbariankev - Heavens Tear
    Barbariankev - Heavens Tear Posts: 831 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    granted but you you only put an not fired bullet there and everyone laughs at you

i wish for unlimited hp
    its impossible to always do the right thing we all make mistakes i am not different from that
    just try to be a good person

english isn't my native language so there might be a few spelling/grammatical errors in my posts
  • Kephras - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Eh, I'll take what I can get. As long as it's surgically implanted and they get lead poisoning? (I did say in...)

Wish granted, by the way. You have 1HP that regenerates almost instantly - but you still get one-shot by any Quingfu that can land a hit.

I wish for something uncorruptable.
    edited January 2010
    Options
    granted you get nothing

i wish that no one but me could wish anything
    its impossible to always do the right thing we all make mistakes i am not different from that

english isn't my native language so there might be a few spelling/grammatical errors in my posts
  • Kephras - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Granted. But you just killed the thread.

I wi-
    edited January 2010
    Options
    hmm time to resseruct the thread

i wish that other people can wish again but that all off those wishes that end up in this thread get corrupted

• Sealion_man - Dreamweaver
    Sealion_man - Dreamweaver Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Granted, but you become a gnome. (Since I can't corrupt your wish to continue the thread)

Oops forgot to wish: I wish to be one day asked for my autograph
  • ShadowStorm - Raging Tide
    ShadowStorm - Raging Tide Posts: 278 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Granted

But it's not just one person who asks for your autograph. Soon everyone in the world is trying to get your autograph, most coming from overseas and some paying millions. But eventually you get mobbed by the never ending stream of crowds and can't breathe because your smothered by people.

I wish to be a master warrior monk so I don't have to guard that SPOILED RICH BRAT of a Kid anymore
    As I look to the Horizon, I know danger is coming
    Fearing my power as a BladeMaster may not be enough,
    Ninja and Samarai skills failing, I look for someone to help avert the incoming disaster. Who will answer my call? Will it be the seeker? Or the Mystic? Or even an Earthguard at all...
    All I know is Darkness has come once again.
    And this time Light may not be enough to repel it...
    Genesis is upon us. Are you prepared for it?
  • Lairian - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Wish granted. After years of training at a monastery, your are now a monk, and master of the art of unarmed combat. You are so great in fact, that you are made the head monk of the place. But, it seems that your monastery is located right over a rich deposit of oil, and lots of people now want to buy up the land for drilling rights. Obviously, your not planning on moving easily. The oil companies don't like this very much, so being the head monk, they figure if your not there, then the rest will move. Soon, you are beset on all sides by assassins. You are able to take care of them with little trouble, until the sniper comes along. Turns out not even master monks can dodge bullets from a sniper rifle.

I wish for my current college to give me a tuition bill of $0.00 this semester (last one, yay).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Be nice to people
  • Kephras - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Wish granted. But they tack on hidden fees, taxes, and surcharges until the balance looks suspiciously like a tuition bill anyway.

I wish literacy and reading comprehension were required for internet use. b:surrender
  • Saitada - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Wish granted. But they tack on hidden fees, taxes, and surcharges until the balance looks suspiciously like a tuition bill anyway.

I wish literacy and reading comprehension were required for internet use. b:surrender

Wish Granted, but due to the lack of users, the Internet is no longer profitable and shuts down forever.

I wish I didn't have to go to town in 6 hours.
  • Lairian - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Granted. Your car breaks down just before you leave, and you're unable to get a ride on short notice. You're not going anywhere for awhile.

I wish for a rubber ducky. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Be nice to people
  • Shiyuzhi - Heavens Tear
    Shiyuzhi - Heavens Tear Posts: 142 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Granted. It's a vampire rubber ducky, though, so watch out for the teeth.

I wish I didn't mess up the covers so much at night when I sleep.
    "I have no personality whatsoever. Cower before my blandness!"

Cookie to whomever gets the reference.
  • Summerlove - Lost City
    Summerlove - Lost City Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    granted! but now you can't move at all asleep or not.

*rubs lamp*
    i wish for.... a new guitar
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]"do not wait for leaders. do it alone. person to person" ~ mother theresa
  • Lairian - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Wish granted. You now have a lovely new guitar. Soon after getting it however, the strings break. It's not a problem to get new ones though. For some reason, those new strings break as well. In fact, every single string you buy for the guitar breaks soon after putting them on. You now have a beautiful instrument that can't be played.

I wish Murphy's Law didn't apply to me. (For those of you who don't know that one, its whatever can go wrong, will go wrong.)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Be nice to people