Options

Comments

• Nastassiya - Sanctuary
    Nastassiya - Sanctuary Posts: 483 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    lol wth is up with u guys?
    the thread started with some suggestions about what a sin can do IF squaded
    then everyone was just ranting about how sins are ****ty and every otehr class can beat them....in the end u even managed to switch topics to cleric.....are u all stupid or do u just pretend to be that way?

1. don't forget the original issue of this thread(yeah even if poorly written, but i had not much time)
    2. about sins outdpsing bms and archers....tell me this....do bms get their 5dps at lvl 60? or do archer get theier dps at lvl 60? obviously not ..so what do u expect to get sins and prove u? most of uss are low lvl and those who are high enough won't do **** either cause we aren't complete. everything up till now were assumptions and the DPs thin...u just need to imagine some things with ur head....if an archer has the same dmg per sec with fists as a sin with dagger who do u think will win? the one who gets ALL his dmg from dex or the one who has a wep that relys on str? obviously the full Dex wep wins. do archers have buffs to increase crit, rate or crit dmg? ofc not so in the end we are the first in that ddepartment over archers

now to bms....same story...sin with same dps as bm wit out dps him cause he has far more crits and again his dmg relys only one ONE stat....no prob there....i won'T talk about how we cang et 5dps and how bms have a higher attack rate....bull****....with proper gear we can have the same attack speed as a bm(and i'm not talking about the max 5dps since not everyone has it anyway). are u ppl blind or can'T u read.
    and the thing with sins not needing anyone(godana was ur name as far as i remember...not that it matters) do u really think we can get our full potential at lvl 5x,6x,7x? are u stupid? ofc we will need squads to lvl and so we can help and get help....BUT we can solo things an archer can aswell. same build same survival rate.....don't be so full of urself. we can get our good gear in our 90s and later....till then we won't be able to do much(maybe with refined gear) u guys jsut randomly go off ranting about how sins are useless and how we should prove to u that we are indeed what we claim....but if u look closely those claims aren'T that big anyway....outdpsing a archer or a bm is no prob(given bm, arhcer have same dps as sin ) and again that thing about 5dps...we only can assume...u can not prove that we are wrong claiming to get the same speed as bms and we cannot prove that we are right claiming the same....so stop arguing over a stupid topic....
    this thread should have been closed

I gave up trying to read what you wrote.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Giodia - Heavens Tear
    Giodia - Heavens Tear Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    they just wont listen , a nice little genie skill called relentless courage will get you to 5 aps

Some archer did that without using genie skills. So... now are you banking on your demon spark next to give you that needed speed to prove us wrong?b:chuckle

@ Nastassiya: I almost gave up too. I think someone needs in-depth lesson on formatting his 'imaginative' epicz failz brains.

@BIackTyphoon- lea2nToParagrph and speak in coherent manner because your writing style is worse than an elementary student. Lea2ntoConvey your thoughts across in a presentable manner.

What an epicz failurez.
  • Ballistixz - Heavens Tear
    Ballistixz - Heavens Tear Posts: 690 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Some archer did that without using genie skills. So... now are you banking on your demon spark next to give you that needed speed to prove us wrong?b:chuckle

giodia, ive seen some of ur posts before and i know ur not THAT freakin stupid and oblivious... still dont know why or understand why ppl just cant see what is there.
  • Giodia - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2010
    Options
    giodia, ive seen some of ur posts before and i know ur not THAT freakin stupid and oblivious...

To beat stupidity at it's game, I need to be stupid too. Sorry. It seems that speaking to 'humans' in a humane way has not made them understood anything at all.

Nothing.

zilch.

zero.

So please suggest a way that I can get my damn points across to you all sins.

Ballistix: one good way to prove that you are right, you can always do the math and prove us wrong. "It is there but you morons cannot see it" just doesn't quite cut it as proof.

Seriously, I hope you can prove me wrong with maths and formulas, or humour me with it?
    edited February 2010
    Options
    To beat stupidity at it's game, I need to be stupid too. Sorry. It seems that speaking to 'humans' in a humane way has not made them understood anything at all.

Nothing.

zilch.

zero.

So please suggest a way that I can get my damn points across to you all sins.

your "point" seems to be that you are ignoring the fact that sins cant get interval gear...

youve ignored all of the FACTS given to you and have yet to form a legitamate argument on why its not true.
  • Giodia - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2010
    Options

your "point" seems to be that you are ignoring the fact that sins cant get interval gear...

Yes, I know you can get - interval gears from various pieces around. But are you rich enough to buy your way into rank 8 chest? so would it goes something like that:

" For the sake of sin's 'awesome' dps, there's always mastercard." b:chuckle

Other gears may be easier to get. But I have not seen the piece of rank 8 gear for sins to know if there are any -interval mod on it. So, it might be another theory.

From what I know, rank gears are class dependant.

Ok.. this is just for the sake of lulz:

"ZOmg...i finally got the required rep points after charging so much to my card. Finally I can proof those idiots from the forums wrong!!!11!!! WuahaHahaha "

"Now to buy my rank 8 chest... Let's see..."

pause for effect.

"WTF IS PWI THINKING??!?!?!?!111? Where the frick is my -interval mod on my rank 8 chest?!?!?!?!?1!!?
    + 6%crit?!?! wtf are they thinking...?!?! gimme back my money PWI.........!!!1!!!111!!!!
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Yes, I know you can get - interval gears from various pieces around. But are you rich enough to buy your way into rank 8 chest? so would it goes something like that:

Other gears may be easier to get. But I have not seen the piece of rank 8 gear for sins to know if there are any -interval mod on it. So, it might be another theory.

this is exactly why u need to shut up and roll a sin before u sprout un true ****. u dont know. if u played a sin u would know they get the exact same rank bonuses archers get...
  • Heartstone - Dreamweaver
    Heartstone - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,338 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options

We have a rank 8 sin on dw. do have intervals.
    seems be exactly same as archers. jsut another name..
    I'm sorry for misspelling / mistyping and grammar b:surrender

102 - Archer - Heartz
  • Giodia - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2010
    Options
    this is exactly why u need to shut up and roll a sin before u sprout un true ****. u dont know. if u played a sin u would know they get the exact same rank bonuses archers get...

The problem is: I do not like melee style. I have never played "up in your face" classes and will never ever play one.

I prefer to stay outside aoe range and not get myself hurt, especially true for LA. So no thanks.

Congrates on the rank 8 chest that has -interval mod on it. But are you gonna buy it?

Humor me, get to rank 8 and buy it, then you will prove us all wrong.
    edited February 2010
    Options
    The problem is: I do not like melee style. I have never played "up in your face" classes and will never will.

I prefer to stay outside aoe range and not get myself hurt, especially true for LA. So no thanks.

Congrates on the rank 8 chest that has -interval mod on it. But are you gonna buy it?

Humor me, get to rank 8 and buy it, then you will prove us all wrong.

sure why not. lvl 100 is end game after all so what else am i going to spend money on?

again fail argument. theres plenty of ppl that have rank 8 stuff around because its pretty much endgame gear and everyone is working towards it. especially with perfect tokens going around from the ani and coral packs. ive seen to many ppl with +12 refines and high endgame gear like rank 8. theres pretty much nothing else to do at 10x except save up for endgame gear and pvp or do some instances runs.

of course its not a easy or cheap thing to get, but nothing in this game is if u intend on being the best at something. also its funny how u say that now but u wasnt saying that for your rank 8 archer heroes. what makes archers getting rank 8 any diffrent from sins? or are u just being biased again? well im not surprised.
  • Giodia - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2010
    Options
    sure why not. lvl 100 is end game after all so what else am i going to spend money on?

again fail argument. theres plenty of ppl that have rank 8 stuff around because its pretty much endgame gear and everyone is working towards it. especially with perfect tokens going around from the ani and coral packs. ive seen to many ppl with +12 refines and high endgame gear like rank 8. theres pretty much nothing else to do at 10x except save up for endgame gear and pvp or do some instances runs.

Actually, I'm just a normal waged worker and I have family commitments. So I will not spend that ridiculous amount of money on getting 'epicz'. Since I do not do PVP, I do not need to +12 to everything I own.

Allow me to extend my congratulations to you on your spending.

Yup, I'm just a failz archer.
  • DizzleQ - Heavens Tear
    DizzleQ - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I'm prolly incredibly late to this thread based on the fact i was tryin to read and its blowin up lol

First off, I'm a sin. Never been rejected from a squad bcuz of it and will be damn pissed if I ever am.

Second, I'm prolly more useful to a party than ANY other DD class.

Third, Don't be jealous bcuz your BM can't even come close to the DPS I can throw.b:victory

I've tried PvP with every class. Barbs are the ONLY thing that can beat me thus far (at approx. 8-10 lvls higher) after MANY a dual. With a VARIETY of stuns/sleeps/etc we are a force to be reckoned with. My build is 1 vit 2 str 7 dex every 10. I can tank (and yes, I mean TANK as in being the aggro holder while being healed by a cleric) fb59 that I know of; haven't tried 69 yet, but I know I can withstand the AoE of any boss I've fought.

Don't be scared to take an assassin into your party for any occasion. We do great damage, can stop runners from doing what they do best, prevent party wipes, lure bosses from miles away, etc. If you have had a bad experience with a sin in the past, let it be. They were more than likely an oracle noob who failed at LEARNING their skills as they went. b:laugh
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Actually, I'm just a normal waged worker and I have family commitments. So I will not spend that ridiculous amount of money on getting 'epicz'. Since I do not do PVP, I do not need to +12 to everything I own.

Allow me to extend my congratulations to you on your spending.

Yup, I'm just a failz archer.

lol u do know u dont have to spend cs money right? ppl who choose to spend on cs has the funds to do so and its not so bad spending 50$ a month on entertainment needs...

but if u cant or u dont want to then theres ways to use ur own ingame coing to get what u want.... no one said u have to spend rl money to get endgame anything -_-
  • Giodia - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I'm prolly incredibly late to this thread based on the fact i was tryin to read and its blowin up lol

First off, I'm a sin. Never been rejected from a squad bcuz of it and will be damn pissed if I ever am.

Second, I'm prolly more useful to a party than ANY other DD class.

Third, Don't be jealous bcuz your BM can't even come close to the DPS I can throw.b:victory

I've tried PvP with every class. Barbs are the ONLY thing that can beat me thus far (at approx. 8-10 lvls higher) after MANY a dual. With a VARIETY of stuns/sleeps/etc we are a force to be reckoned with. My build is 1 vit 2 str 7 dex every 10. I can tank (and yes, I mean TANK as in being the aggro holder while being healed by a cleric) fb59 that I know of; haven't tried 69 yet, but I know I can withstand the AoE of any boss I've fought...

Yeah BMs, Mages, Archers, you have all been replaced by this sin. He could tank and he could dps. Why need us right?

It is because you could out-dps any of us from your statement.

Go solo your BH 59 since you so OP.

I have seen you a few times in BH 59, other than rushing ahead of the squad to kill the mobs alone and switching to a bow at boss. You were solo-ing most mobs alone. So chances are that you do not need us in the squad in the first place.

Just to **** you off, be sure you are out of the squad if I meet you in-game.

Thank you for your sheer arrogance.
  • Ephemerai - Sanctuary
    Ephemerai - Sanctuary Posts: 335 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    How about stop hating on tideborns while using a Psychic avatar @_@
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rubycc - Heavens Tear
    Rubycc - Heavens Tear Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Go solo your BH 59 since you so OP.

with pots and a charm, he could prolly solo it, and being able to stealth to the boss, he could prolly solo it a lot faster than in a squad.

i havn't tried but youtube shows an assassin soloing his bh 79 so why not right?
  • Kamiller - Dreamweaver
    Kamiller - Dreamweaver Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I understand all of your frustration but it would be nice of you all to be more patient. Obviously the TB is a new class and it's going to take a while for us all to get to learn them and learn how they work in a squad. It worries me because people QQ about them so much and don't give them a chance and so most have problems getting a squad. We all have to start some where and I am 100% positive there was a time no one wanted to sqaud with you for being such a noob.
  • Giodia - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I understand all of your frustration but it would be nice of you all to be more patient. Obviously the TB is a new class and it's going to take a while for us all to get to learn them and learn how they work in a squad. It worries me because people QQ about them so much and don't give them a chance and so most have problems getting a squad. We all have to start some where and I am 100% positive there was a time no one wanted to sqaud with you for being such a noob.

seriously, why bother about learning on those fishies? If people squad them, so be it.

I won't be wasting my time to die for their mistake, I know i won't.

That aside, sinc HyperExp is finally here, it's time to grind. I wonder how efficient can fishies grind on air mobs.

I know my archer can. kkthxbai
  • Kamiller - Dreamweaver
    Kamiller - Dreamweaver Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    seriously, why bother about learning on those fishies? If people squad them, so be it.

That aside, sinc HyperExp is finally here, it's time to grind. I wonder how efficient can fishies grind on air mobs.

Hahahaha! I or anyone else, shall never when with you, lol! b:chuckle

But interesting to always see your retaliation
    edited February 2010
    Options

um.... are u morty?
  • Giodia - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Hahahaha! I or anyone else, shall never when with you, lol! b:chuckle

But interesting to always see your retaliation

sorry, do you mean you will never squad with me on BH? If so, to be frank, I'm not interested in squading with fishies.

Since fishies thinks so highly of themselves can could replace any classes with sheer arrogance, I think it's more like people will take note of those names of the sins (who have made that remark) and refrain from squading with them.

So congrates again on allowing more people to alienate you because of your sheer arrogance.

See..if you are the new class on the block, what you should do is to be humble. Talks about your awesomeness and replacing older classes will never bode well for you, or goes down well with older classes.

While some will think that it is interesting to squad with the new classes, or enjoy the benefit of clearing BH faster (with a little added risk as well), there will be the majority who will pick the old classes for the benefit of Safety and Comfort.

Afterall, my BH are mostly done with conventional classes.

So once again, I bid you good luck. I hope you aren't one of the fishies asking for squad all day long.
    edited February 2010
    Options
    sorry, do you mean you will never squad with me on BH? If so, to be frank, I'm not interested in squading with fishies.

Since fishies thinks so highly of themselves can could replace any classes with sheer arrogance, I think it's more like people will take note of those names of the sins (who have made that remark) and refrain from squading with them.

So congrates again on allowing more people to alienate you because of your sheer arrogance.

See..if you are the new class on the block, what you should do is to be humble. Talks about your awesomeness and replacing older classes will never bode well for you, or goes down well with older classes.

While some will think that it is interesting to squad with the new classes, or enjoy the benefit of clearing BH faster (with a little added risk as well), there will be the majority who will pick the old classes for the benefit of Safety and Comfort.

Afterall, my BH are mostly done with conventional classes.

So once again, I bid you good luck. I hope you aren't one of the fishies asking for squad all day long.

no ppl wont squad with u cuz ur a ignorant *******

just look at all the **** u type lol
  • Ephemerai - Sanctuary
    Ephemerai - Sanctuary Posts: 335 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options

Like I said, if you're so proud of your archer, stop posting on your fishy.

Sins do wonders in the air ^_

PS. Kam is posting on a veno. Why do you assume she's talking about playing as a Tideborn?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Giodia - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Like I said, if you're so proud of your archer, stop posting on your fishy.

Sins do wonders in the air ^_^

Most air mobs are magical in your Lvl range. So while you are still killing one...I'm already started on my second due to my range which is 10 meters more than you with a BOW.

So are you gonna teleport to the mob all the time?

So far, I have not seen sins grinding on air mobs. And by grind, it means grinding for at least 1 hour on them.

Nah.. haven't seen any sins doing that yet. I'm surprised that I seldom see them underwater too. Except for that ksing psy.

Whether she is playing veno or fishy, it doesn't matter. She wanna risk her hard earned exp, it's her business. No one can say no to that.

But every exp counts and I'm not about to die for a fishy sake. Dying for cleric..yes, dying for veno and other classes, no. Thank you.
  • Giodia - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2010
    Options
    no ppl wont squad with u cuz ur a ignorant *******

just look at all the **** u type lol

No. Look at the **** you have pulled out first. As I have said, I have done all DD ranged classes. sins is being the least desirable on my list.

Actually, I never had any grudge with sins, until I read this thread full of arrogance and talks of replacing DDs or even tanks.

Seriously, I would pray that fishies will not want to squad with me because I have never needed their help.

Note how you are the only ones blowing your own trumpet while other classes have already told you off numerous times.

Right, using words like '****' and vulgarities will win you lotsa love from your own class, but not so well with others.

Well, at least you are on my blacklist.

Seriously, if you wanna prove your worth, get to lvl 100, make a video on this sin and we will bow to you. For now, thx for stopping by.
    edited February 2010
    Options
    No. Look at the **** you have pulled out first. As I have said, I have done all DD ranged classes. sins is being the least desirable on my list.

Actually, I never had any grudge with sins, until I read this thread full of arrogance and talks of replacing DDs or even tanks.

Seriously, I would pray that fishies will not want to squad with me because I have never needed their help.

Note how you are the only ones blowing your own trumpet while other classes have already told you off numerous times.

Right, using words like '****' and vulgarities will win you lotsa love from your own class, but not so well with others.

Well, at least you are on my blacklist.

Seriously, if you wanna prove your worth, get to lvl 100, make a video on this sin and we will bow to you. For now, thx for stopping by.

who the **** cares? u think im in some popularity contest for a online forum now or a game lol? but go ahead and put me on your little "blacklist" since i have no ****ing clue who u are anyway rofl
  • Giodia - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2010
    Options
    who the **** cares? u think im in some popularity contest for a online forum now or a game lol? but go ahead and put me on your little "blacklist" since i have no ****ing clue who u are anyway rofl

Yeah. It's this attitude (read immature talk) that puts people off. You are thinking that you are so awesome and everyone else is just human waste in your eyes.

Seriously, I got the lulz that I need. b:chuckleb:victory
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Yeah. It's this attitude (read immature talk) that puts people off. You are thinking that you are so awesome and everyone else is just human waste in your eyes.

Seriously, I got the lulz that I need. b:chuckleb:victory

so like, what you said there isnt being arrogant right? especially the part in blue b:shocked
  • Nolasa - Dreamweaver
    Nolasa - Dreamweaver Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Jesus Christ, this thread is STILL going on? Much as i think those ppl who refuse to squad with Sins because of a few stupid, ignorant, egomaniacal Oracle Noobs are short-sighted and/or arrogant, this argument has been argued to DEATH already. Its 20+ pages of a few ppl btching at each other, going "yes we are" "no youre not". Everyone shut up, take a chill pill, and turn off the comp for a while. You ppl are getting so damn worked up over whose pixels can cause more numbers to flash over the boss/mobs head. Christ Almighty, yall need to get a freakin life.
    edited February 2010
    Options
    jesus Christ, This Thread Is Still Going On? Much As I Think Those Ppl Who Refuse To Squad With Sins Because Of A Few Stupid, Ignorant, Egomaniacal Oracle Noobs Are Short-sighted And/or Arrogant, This Argument Has Been Argued To Death Already. Its 20+ Pages Of A Few Ppl Btching At Each Other, Going "yes We Are" "no Youre Not". Everyone Shut Up, Take A Chill Pill, And Turn Off The Comp For A While. You Ppl Are Getting So Damn Worked Up Over Whose Pixels Can Cause More Numbers To Flash Over The Boss/mobs Head. Christ Almighty, Yall Need To Get A Freakin Life.

No U!!!!!!!!!!!!!