Kbe`s Strokes

Options

Comments

• srick
    srick Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    hi hi everyone....

srry for the big delay... i still being busy... but every free time that i have
    i use it to draw your chars. so dont worry.. slow slow but i get it done

Neekachu - Heavens Tear

she...
    5ij0.th.jpg

he... "Working in Progress"
    pd2i.th.jpg

special sketch .... "Working in Progress"
    reserve....

hope ya like it!!!!
  • Aedric - Lost City
    Aedric - Lost City Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    srick wrote: »
    hi hi everyone....

srry for the big delay... i still being busy... but every free time that i have
    i use it to draw your chars. so dont worry.. slow slow but i get it done

hope ya like it!!!!

Don't worry about it, we know this is time consuming and that you are doing it out of love, still, amazing work!
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    Esnemyl - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,079 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Welcome back srik :D Ive put images in for Sinatrik now ^_^
    Like most of the Earthguards, Sinatrik awoke to the call of saving the perfect world from a terrible fate with no memories of his past soul's life. He cant remember if he has family, or whether his friends in the previous life are still alive, living in the land outside the fissure. However, he is quietly tormented by some repeating memories that are blurry in his mind.

For a time while regaining his strength from his awakening, he worked silently in the Savage Fields (before the hostile Chimei's invaded) as a caretaker for the land surrounding the crops, keeping the land lush and green while keeping to himself - he spoke only when spoken to. His personality began to develop into a quiet, yet kind and conciderate man.
    In this time, Sinatrik grew to appreciate nature, and began to write poems and learn to play the Qinqin (a chinese lute) and guitar. He knew he wasn't destined to become a Mystic because of his lack of magic, but Sinatrik wanted to discover his peaceful talents.

However, when the fields and nearby village was invaded by the Lizard Stalker tribe, Sinatrik was horrified by the sight of the innocent being slaughtered, the trees were burning, and all his hard work was undone. Through witnessing this, a blurred and short memory of his death in a burning village(though he still cant remember how he died exactly) triggered his actions. Sinatrik took a hunting claymore from a corpse, and with his third eye glowing an angry green, the power of the Seeker was unleashed in explosions of strength as his rash attacks overwhelmed the Chimei's.

'Down in the park
    Where the chant is 'Death Death Death'
    Until the sun cried morning'

The shock of killing for the first time made Sinatrik flee the fields, and as he saw his 'home' burning, the memory of his death overwhelmed him, leading to him blacking out and awakening in Tellus city where he recovered. During his recovery, he continued to write, often basing his poems on the torment of blurred memories that would come into his mind for brief periods - quite often of holding the hand and spending time with a young blonde girl whose face he couldn't remember.

It wasn't just saving the world that made him the war against the wraiths, Sinatrik wanted to recover his lost memories by exploring the world, protecting the land from being destroyed, and possibly finding the girl he sees so often in them. When he isn't fighting, Sinatrik is often now found in Plume City, where he is strangely drawn to. He plays his songs to travellers and adventurers who pass on by, although he is shy because of him being an introvert.

http://s1114.photobucket.com/user/LynseyCoultas/library/Sinatrik%20references
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<3 by Silvy
    Reborn ditzy archer with a serious oreo addiction =3

'...cuz my IQ is just above what is required to function as a human' - tsumaru2
  • mayral
    mayral Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Hello there kbe. I'm quite new with this account, to the forums (have seen everything here but never posted) so I will be brave and just post a new reply. All in all, I don't think that this topic will be closed because of necro. I saw your drawings and they are absolutely amazing, I guess you already know that, so there's no need to say anything else:D

I understand that drawing requests does take a long time and I'm not even sure that you're still active, but that won't stop me from asking you for request. Time doesn't matter, I can wait foreverb:cute

ok I I will show you my wizard. I want colored art since her colors mean a lot to me. It's part of her style and what makes her unique. Char isn't completely mine I'd say but that doesn't matter. I changed many things in her to make her look like this, and yes, she is meant to look like a witch.

Personality: she's a witch, I think that says a lot. Also because I'm too lazy for thinking about bio and stuff, sorry
    Appearance: sadness, anger and seriousness. These three can always be seen on her face, rest you will know from screenshots. Eye color is dark blue.
    clothes: long black dress with black sleeves and high heels, completely covering her feet. Dress is quite long, shoes can still be seen.
    Weapon: a staff! simple, wooden staffb:dirty which I can't have ingame:/

219t3fa.jpg
    opeyq.jpg

editing: one more screenie of her full body.
    30d89qc.jpg
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2013
    Options
    These are looking beautiful Kbe! Keep it up <3

• Aryaale - Archosaur
    Aryaale - Archosaur Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    These still look amazing! You drew my seeker not long after opening this thread and I would love to request one of my archer, but you are so super busy I'd hate to add to it. b:surrender

I'll just sit and admire instead. b:cute
  • Mermi - Morai
    Mermi - Morai Posts: 154 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    b:dirty found this and i felt inlove. I bet you are super busy with all those drawings. I will post you my pics but if you can't find time is totally fine :D don't mind it at all...the others are amazing .
    why is me Mermi unique? hmmm...
    Well i could say she is like me quite girlish...so yeah she's dear to me bcs of that. She is a kitty veno, and am a super cat lover, she is totally loveable and pretty popular,and super charming :o i could say she's a sexy kitty : purrrr: but in same time the pinkish hair makes her uber cute.also fashion is her krytonite... she has tones and tones of it :X

Also sorry cuz the quality of pics ain't too awesome,i was pretty rushed as is 5am...for exemple u can't rly see the colour of the eyes, but they are pinkish-light purple, something in between xD

PS:i totally loveee what you are doing ! could watch those videos all day long ,grats !

ush6.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • srick
    edited October 2013
    Options
    Srry guys... but dont worries i havent forgotten of u

just be patience

MetzliDemon - Harshlands

z5e6.th.jpg

Aedric - Lost City

69bx.th.jpg

Sinatrik

h4bb.th.jpg

mayral

5p6r.th.jpg

Mermi - Morai

73n2.th.jpg

ill try to get them done asap
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2013
    Options
    Dude! He's going to LOVE this! :d Its his first fanart, thank you so much! <3 probably one of the most talented artists i've seen on this forum ^_^

• MetzliDemon - Harshlands
    MetzliDemon - Harshlands Posts: 354 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options

just be patience

MetzliDemon - Harshlands

z5e6.th.jpg

Aww srick, I can't see mine f:confused
    It says photo has been removed foxy alone
    MetzliDemon - 102 Celestial Demon Assassin f:grin
    AmyDemon - 96 Demon Cleric
    ShekmetDemon - 81 Venomancer
    MictianDemon - 68 Blademaster
    HecateDemon - 60 Mystic
    AhrinamDemon - 50 Psychic
    AliahDemon - 24 Seeker
    And there's a 75 Barbarian too! f:cute
  • mayral
    edited October 2013
    Options

mayral

5p6r.th.jpg

awwww kbe thank you! I thought you were not taking requests any more, so I was very surprised when I saw this. It looks beautifulb:cute

oh and forgot to say, what do you mean by finishing them? if you are going to color don't torture yourself. I see you got a lot of work to do and also I love black and white and the way it looks right now. There's really no point in coloring itf:melon
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
  • Mermi - Morai
    Mermi - Morai Posts: 154 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    Mermi - Morai

73n2.th.jpg

b:cute
    That body position :o u rly got me super curious,looks great untill now ^^
    f:grinf:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lolgasmic - Raging Tide
    Lolgasmic - Raging Tide Posts: 1,315 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    Hello, I'd like to send in a request as well.

I skimmed through the pages and noticed high res images and close ups work better, so I hope my first attempt will cater to your needs. b:thanks

Chest +Face

Chest +Legs +Arms +Poleaxe

Fully Body

Legs +Feet

Fully Body +Armor +Poleaxe

As for personality, I love to bathe in the blood of my foes and yearn for a challenge.

If you'd like any specific reference images, give me a shout on this thread and I can get on it with no problem.

Sorry about the 1600x900 :( I play in 1920x1080 but tinypic forces a resize
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Barbarian 103 - 101 - 101
    Started playing on March 2010
  • srick
    edited November 2013
    Options
    some quick updates-...

Joe - Morai srry man i skip u.... but here its

o9zs.th.jpg

MetzliDemon srry that they deleted the image here its

js13.th.jpg

Mayral update

u4z6.th.jpg
  • mayral
    edited November 2013
    Options

Mayral update

u4z6.th.jpg

god srick, I love u, u know that?f:stare This one is even better!f:fume
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    edited November 2013
    Options

MetzliDemon srry that they deleted the image here its

js13.th.jpg

OMG srick!!!
    It's awesome! I love it f:heart
    Can't wait to see it finished f:cute
    HecateDemon - 60 Mystic
    AliahDemon - 24 Seeker
  • Sugarmist - Sanctuary
    Sugarmist - Sanctuary Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    The colored versions are soooo awesome! :3
    Could you color mine too?
    >>Click Here<<

Still waiting for this.. D: (posted in page 11)
  • /AmoOlh_EmO - Dreamweaver
    /AmoOlh_EmO - Dreamweaver Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Hello b:cute :) First, I'm sorry because not speak English well

But I want to tell you that draw very beautiful . I think I will learn from it b:cute

I hope you have the time this :)

http://imageshack.com/a/img812/4035/grg4.jpg

Has a red mask and bat wing and stands near the Great Moon

And looks like a Vampire

Has the features of a sinister
  • mayral
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Hello b:cute :) First, I'm sorry because not speak English well

But I want to tell you that draw very beautiful . I think I will learn from it b:cute

I hope you have the time this :)

http://imageshack.com/a/img812/4035/grg4.jpg

Has a red mask and bat wing and stands near the Great Moon

And looks like a Vampire

Has the features of a sinister
    may I ask you what's the name of this character? looks so creepy and awesome
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
  • /AmoOlh_EmO - Dreamweaver3
    /AmoOlh_EmO - Dreamweaver3 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    mayral wrote: »
    may I ask you what's the name of this character? looks so creepy and awesome

hi sis

If you mean who wears the mask cartoon

this name toon--> Karl

u can see here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=teAP_-xecVc

"Blood+

http://voiceactingalliance.com/board/showthread.php?48121-Cancelled

Or if you mean what name my alt in the game.

ramero
  • mayral
    edited February 2014
    Options
    hi sis

If you mean who wears the mask cartoon

this name toon--> Karl

u can see here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=teAP_-xecVc

"Blood+

http://voiceactingalliance.com/board/showthread.php?48121-Cancelled

Or if you mean what name my alt in the game.

ramero

oh thank you, yes I meant that dude in mask and I've heard of blood+. Will probably watch it nowb:laugh
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
  • /AmoOlh_EmO - Dreamweaver8
    /AmoOlh_EmO - Dreamweaver8 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    oh thank you, yes I meant that dude in mask and I've heard of blood+. Will probably watch it nowb:laugh

yw This lovely cartoon
    You can start the eighth. Here begins the excitement
  • Kyna - Lost City
    Kyna - Lost City Posts: 1,597 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    wow really nice! I can't believe I never posted here lol

I have too many characters to choose from! I'll post all 3 but I only expect one to be drawn if any. I totally understand if you're busy (that happens to me a lot lol.)

First up, Kaida, she's a Seeker

This one's never been drawn before and I was quite proud of creating an asian look with her despite all the presets trying to look more eurpoean lol.

Personality: She's a prankster. She absolutely loves to watch people squirm, and blush, and maybe even freak out and fall over from time to time. You can never really be completely sure when she's up to something so you just have to assume that she's up to something ALL the time. She's loud, she's fearless, and if she doesn't pick on you, it means she doesn't like you.

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k252/Rikaflare/kaidafaceangles.png
    http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k252/Rikaflare/KaidaPose.png

Next up, my cleric, Catriona

Personlity: Catriona is a sweet, kind, and dependable personality, also a worry wart. She comes from a background with quite a bit of sadness and conflict and does her best to make sure those she cares about are safe and well. Despite her tendency to be super girly and elegantly fashionable, she's one tough cookie and isn't very easy to take her down, especially when her friends are depending on her.

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k252/Rikaflare/PWICAT-1.jpg
    http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k252/Rikaflare/catrionascreen1.png

Last but certainly not least is my Blademaster, Kyna.

Personality: Always ready for a fight, never backs down and certainly will never surrender. She is easy to anger but, being in leadership roles, she has learned keep her temper under control. For the most part anyway. Attempting to intimidate her is quite possibly the worst thing you could do. She is perhaps a little too serious, could use to lighten up every now and again. Also, a fist blademaster before fists were cool. (seriously, when I started fist weaponry everyone told me that they were terrible and I would never get anywhere with them and now everyone has them >.<)

The only thing I usually add to her appearance is a little scar on her left (our right) cheek.

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k252/Rikaflare/Kyna-Armor-1-1.jpg
    http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k252/Rikaflare/KynaReference-Armor.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvychar for the sig :D
    rikaflare.deviantart.com
    Fanfiction found on the forums or at rikasstorycorner.deviantart.com
    LOST CITY! -> home to the original badasses of PWI b:cool
    ... and a few losers....
  • mayral
    edited February 2014
    Options
    wow really nice! I can't believe I never posted here lol

I have too many characters to choose from! I'll post all 3 but I only expect one to be drawn if any. I totally understand if you're busy (that happens to me a lot lol.)

First up, Kaida, she's a Seeker

This one's never been drawn before and I was quite proud of creating an asian look with her despite all the presets trying to look more eurpoean lol.

Personality: She's a prankster. She absolutely loves to watch people squirm, and blush, and maybe even freak out and fall over from time to time. You can never really be completely sure when she's up to something so you just have to assume that she's up to something ALL the time. She's loud, she's fearless, and if she doesn't pick on you, it means she doesn't like you.

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k252/Rikaflare/kaidafaceangles.png
    http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k252/Rikaflare/KaidaPose.png

Next up, my cleric, Catriona

Personlity: Catriona is a sweet, kind, and dependable personality, also a worry wart. She comes from a background with quite a bit of sadness and conflict and does her best to make sure those she cares about are safe and well. Despite her tendency to be super girly and elegantly fashionable, she's one tough cookie and isn't very easy to take her down, especially when her friends are depending on her.

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k252/Rikaflare/PWICAT-1.jpg
    http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k252/Rikaflare/catrionascreen1.png

Last but certainly not least is my Blademaster, Kyna.

Personality: Always ready for a fight, never backs down and certainly will never surrender. She is easy to anger but, being in leadership roles, she has learned keep her temper under control. For the most part anyway. Attempting to intimidate her is quite possibly the worst thing you could do. She is perhaps a little too serious, could use to lighten up every now and again. Also, a fist blademaster before fists were cool. (seriously, when I started fist weaponry everyone told me that they were terrible and I would never get anywhere with them and now everyone has them >.<)

The only thing I usually add to her appearance is a little scar on her left (our right) cheek.

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k252/Rikaflare/Kyna-Armor-1-1.jpg
    http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k252/Rikaflare/KynaReference-Armor.jpg

sorry I didn't read the whole reply and don't know if you saw it but that female warrior in his first post is actually you lolz

http://youtu.be/y3cFLzu9RyM
    1:48 funny isn't itb:laugh
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
  • Kyna - Lost City
    edited February 2014
    Options
    sorry I didn't read the whole reply and don't know if you saw it but that female warrior in his first post is actually you lolz

http://youtu.be/y3cFLzu9RyM
    1:48 funny isn't itb:laugh

Oh **** lol. how in the world did I ever miss that. I should find my glasses x_x my bad.

It's been so long lol

I think I know why I didn't recognize it now lol it's the swords xD I was looking for a fist user. It is very nice though thanks! Sorry I missed that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    rikaflare.deviantart.com
    ... and a few losers....
  • mayral
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Oh **** lol. how in the world did I ever miss that. I should find my glasses x_x my bad.

It's been so long lol

I think I know why I didn't recognize it now lol it's the swords xD I was looking for a fist user. It is very nice though thanks! Sorry I missed that.

it's pretty hard to see if you won't watch the full video. I accidentally saw the screenshot when I was about to close the windowb:chuckle
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
  • srick
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Srry but i right now im doing a 2d animation and its taking alot of my time
    so for the moment i wont be able to paint, once i end this proyect, ill star painting again

Lolgasmic---- (like that or more bad a s s?)

http://images-cdn.perfectworld.com/profile/1c/06/1c06a13f1a0f144b3b124755c2de50941394499961.jpg

/AmoOlh_EmO---- (should i add the mask?)

http://images-cdn.perfectworld.com/profile/f8/0f/f80f6bbe6d1b52a60c5bcc8f53c2e1ff1394499862.jpg

Kyna

sekker
    http://images-cdn.perfectworld.com/profile/b8/e2/b8e2bf255bb89c4c4c123cdffce660ff1394499937.jpg

Cleric
    http://images-cdn.perfectworld.com/profile/60/85/608565b9d3f3dd0b19d7c786973b7b141394499920.jpg

BM
    I really do not want to make her angry
    http://images-cdn.perfectworld.com/profile/be/95/be958cf0089f935f54d0f35b6558a1811394499900.jpg

these are just sketches, i havent cleaned them
  • /AmoOlh_EmO - Dreamweaver10
    /AmoOlh_EmO - Dreamweaver10 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    so for the moment i wont be able to paint, once i end this proyect, ill star painting again

http://images-cdn.perfectworld.com/profile/1c/06/1c06a13f1a0f144b3b124755c2de50941394499961.jpg

http://images-cdn.perfectworld.com/profile/f8/0f/f80f6bbe6d1b52a60c5bcc8f53c2e1ff1394499862.jpg

Kyna

sekker
    http://images-cdn.perfectworld.com/profile/b8/e2/b8e2bf255bb89c4c4c123cdffce660ff1394499937.jpg

Cleric
    http://images-cdn.perfectworld.com/profile/60/85/608565b9d3f3dd0b19d7c786973b7b141394499920.jpg

BM
    http://images-cdn.perfectworld.com/profile/be/95/be958cf0089f935f54d0f35b6558a1811394499900.jpg

b:cute

yas if u can ... wait Bat Wing

http://s1183.photobucket.com/user/ryoma33/media/Untitled-2-3.jpg.html
  • Kyna - Lost City
    edited March 2014
    Options

Kyna

sekker

Cleric

BM

oh awesome! Thanks so much :3 can't wait to see them finished. I like the touch of having my blademaster punching someone in the face lol. nice.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    rikaflare.deviantart.com
    ... and a few losers....
    edited April 2014
    Options

With all the changes that pwi site has been through I kinda forgot to check on this post... That's ok srick, we'll just keep waiting :)
    Btw, I didn't say anything back there when I answered when you posted the initial sketch of my characters, but I noticed, my Assassin's hips look so large! She kinda seems "fat" x.x Can you draw her hips a little more thin? (maybe when you look at my char you see her hips like that, lol, but I don't :P)
    HecateDemon - 60 Mystic
    AliahDemon - 24 Seeker