Phoenix knock back

Options
Mumintroll - Heavens Tear
Mumintroll - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,393 Arc User
edited January 2010 in Wizard
We should get Knock back with phoenix in PVP. If assassins can be invisible, is practically unbeatable. Imagine. He is gonna to die, from last hit and suddenly he switch to invisibility and with laughing leave the fight or will heal up.
Also his stunt skills. We should get phoenix knock back skill. It has cool down time, so where is problem? And what about venos's OP nix. Another story.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Mumintroll - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Adroit - Lost City
    Adroit - Lost City Posts: 4,628 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    u know... I want an aoe skill that has a 100% chance to stun for 15 seconds for a 30m radius and has a 15 second cooldown. It's not fair when a bunch of people atk me at the same time. I would also like a skill to give us immune to damage for 60 seconds so I don't always die when I run into a group of 60 people. b:victory
    Youtube Channel: youtube.com/user/D2VeT/videos?flow=grid&view=0
    Current gear: pwcalc.com/6ab2893fbfb080a8
    [SIGPIC]http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=684hgk&s=5[/SIGPIC]
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    Bowlinbob - Lost City Posts: 3,446 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    id love a stun tbh :3
  • Xegeth - Dreamweaver
    Xegeth - Dreamweaver Posts: 389 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I dunno how OP knockback would be in PVP... It is still useful agaionst veno pets, but I guess BMs and barbs wouldn't stand a chance anymore...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • /Groovy/ - Harshlands
    /Groovy/ - Harshlands Posts: 688 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Wow, why don't just heal yourself with Morning Dew when assassin becomes invisible?

Why don't you use apoth pots or genie skills to avoid/break freee from stun?

And why the F you complain so much about squishier version of BM with less stuns? b:surrender
    Packs World International
  • Adroit - Lost City
    Adroit - Lost City Posts: 4,628 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Wow, why don't just heal yourself with Morning Dew when assassin becomes invisible?

And why the F you complain so much about squishier version of BM with less stuns? b:surrender

well I do think they are scary.. I fought an 8x sin and omg they hit hard.. that chance to avoid magic atks and I forget the name.. but the skill that the hit thats going to kill u doesn't kill u.. and forcing into stealth imo make the sin much much more difficult to kill than a BM. It just sucks because their skills are amazing, and when they are on cooldown, they just go into stealth and wait/do whatever until they want to show up again. I really want to fight some more sins 1v1 before I say they are OP or not. (I haven't lost to one yet.. but gotten pretty close x.x)
    Youtube Channel: youtube.com/user/D2VeT/videos?flow=grid&view=0
    Current gear: pwcalc.com/6ab2893fbfb080a8
    [SIGPIC]http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=684hgk&s=5[/SIGPIC]
  • Mumintroll - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2010
    Options

Can you tell me what apothecary pots you mean? This 8s or max. 20s anti stunt? What you want kill in few seconds? I never kill any1 in 1 hit especially if he charmed. And then next 2 min. what you gonna do?
    Second. Why I should use pots, if they don't have to? Do you think, is fair? Characters should be balanced without pots and pots should be just supporting and not be dependence for surviving.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kristoph - Lost City
    Kristoph - Lost City Posts: 2,016 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I oneshot any wizard below lv95 with sage phoenix and you want it to push back too? lol... no melee class would be able to beat us if it did.
    Wondering how much longer these **** packs are going to be around.
  • BurningShock - Harshlands
    BurningShock - Harshlands Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I oneshot any wizard below lv95 with sage phoenix and you want it to push back too? lol... no melee class would be able to beat us if it did.

true... but being a level 100 Wizard you've been known to one-shot quite a few things b:surrender
    Infliction - Raging Tide: 99% of bm's go fist/axe end game and they will side with it because thats what they do. I am a pure axe bm and I have as much DPS as a bm with 3.33 APS and +6 Decides.

Kupuntu - Sanctuary: *waits for a response from someone who has done the math*

Okeano - Harshlands: Or we can just kick him in the nuts
  • Lusca - Sanctuary
    Lusca - Sanctuary Posts: 754 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    ok sins have

Headhunt, 5 second stun but uses 2 sparks and is our only ulti with +% weapon damage

Shadow Teleport, 3 second stun with a 180 second cool down and costs a spark

Throatcut, 4 second silence but uses 1 spark and has a channel of 1.1 seconds and cast of 1.3 seconds

Deep sting, 5 second sleep, costs 50 chi

now notice how they all use chi/spark?
    if we use all our sparks to keep you stunned/silenced/slept then how are we suppose to kill you? lol
  • Shadowvzs - Lost City
    Shadowvzs - Lost City Posts: 877 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    u know... I want an aoe skill that has a 100% chance to stun for 15 seconds for a 30m radius and has a 15 second cooldown. It's not fair when a bunch of people atk me at the same time. I would also like a skill to give us immune to damage for 60 seconds so I don't always die when I run into a group of 60 people. b:victory

rofl u forget this skill must work without chi and instant cast XD b:victory
  • Paimage - Harshlands
    Paimage - Harshlands Posts: 1,017 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    phoenix knock back works against pets but if it worked against other players would b fked up for melee classes. Sum1 said that u can make anti-stealth pots at the raging tide officer (means u need to b in a guild that holds RT) , not completely sure though.
    edited January 2010
    Options
    phoenix knock back works against pets but if it worked against other players would b fked up for melee classes. Sum1 said that u can make anti-stealth pots at the raging tide officer (means u need to b in a guild that holds RT) , not completely sure though.

I would take longer cooldown but knock back at PVP.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Shadowvzs - Lost City
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I would take longer cooldown but knock back at PVP.

i dont want longer cooldown, i want use in pve too and in tw b:surrender
    edited January 2010
    Options
    i dont want longer cooldown, i want use in pve too and in tw b:surrender

How it help in TW? Without knock back is like another spell. Sometime even worse because you have to come much nearer to player.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • /Groovy/ - Harshlands
    /Groovy/ - Harshlands Posts: 688 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    How it help in TW? Without knock back is like another spell. Sometime even worse because you have to come much nearer to player.

Distance Shrink to archer, cast WoF. When you succeed, grats - you are in range where he does 50% damage to you and you deal 100% damage to him. Stay at this range and you will win.
    Packs World International
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Distance Shrink to archer, cast WoF. When you succeed, grats - you are in range where he does 50% damage to you and you deal 100% damage to him.

Ok, but we were talking about phoenix in TW. Not phoenix + distance shrink. Because without distance shrink is sometimes phoenix in TW useless. Of course if you are not already surrounded by bunch of people in near distance. Especially in TW would be phoenix with knock back VERY, VERY useful.b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Shadowvzs - Lost City
    edited January 2010
    Options

u dont going to tw?

1. its aoe
    2. very fast casting compared with other skills and do decent dmg

in big tw when coming the cata pullers with alot follower is awasome since 3rd fury effect have enough short duration.
    edited January 2010
    Options
    u dont going to tw?

1. its aoe
    2. very fast casting compared with other skills and do decent dmg

in big tw when coming the cata pullers with alot follower is awasome since 3rd fury effect have enough short duration.

BUT you have to be very near to player. And if you are near to BM=suicide, Barb almost suicide.(not every barb just pulling catapult) So this is it biggest disadvantage. I have sage phoenix an it do much more damage, than lv.10 phoenix, but as I said I would rather take knock back and longer cool down.

I do TW every week. I'm also member of faction owning territory, so I know what I'm talking about.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lusca - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    Options
    so I know what I'm talking about.

i find that hard to believe lol
    edited January 2010
    Options
    i find that hard to believe lol

Do you have something to tell or you want just flame it here. If you don't like it go to your forum.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Shadowvzs - Lost City
    edited January 2010
    Options
    BUT you have to be very near to player. And if you are near to BM=suicide, Barb almost suicide.(not every barb just pulling catapult) So this is it biggest disadvantage. I have sage phoenix an it do much more damage, than lv.10 phoenix, but as I said I would rather take knock back and longer cool down.

I do TW every week. I'm also member of faction owning territory, so I know what I'm talking about.

then problem is there, i dont got any problem with dmg (half hp with 3rd spark agaist archer with crit u can 1 hit a lower refine archer, idk how can will be that long)
    and if 10meter is very close hm, then what happen if u play with fist bm?

anyway will chaos when u hit back 10 ppl near u.

gush got 3390.0 the phoenix got 5k and aoe and same fast casting and if a bm kill u alone in tw when he doing aoe then that really sadly(exclude if he got enough luck and zerk+crited after axe dragon).
  • rikako
    rikako Posts: 340 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    man why cant wizards stop complain about ****, why do every whiner goes emo just because theres 1~2 classes that are able to kill a **** wizard? man you are arcane and still have more pdef than any archer or sin.. what the hell? they should consider to decrease your pdef instead of giving you even more imba ****.. /rq
  • Lusca - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Do you have something to tell or you want just flame it here. If you don't like it go to your forum.

lol should i post on my wizard when i'm in the wizard forum lol

all i have seen you do is whine and ***** and complain how every class kills you and how you can't beat a sin but you don't even understand a sins skills

i even posted all of a sins stun/sleep/seal skills and pointed out they all require chi/sparks and again

if all a sins chi/sparks is going to keeping you stuned/slept/sealed then how are they going to kill you?
    edited January 2010
    Options
    then problem is there, i dont got any problem with dmg (half hp with 3rd spark agaist archer with crit u can 1 hit a lower refine archer, idk how can will be that long)
    and if 10meter is very close hm, then what happen if u play with fist bm?

anyway will chaos when u hit back 10 ppl near u.

gush got 3390.0 the phoenix got 5k and aoe and same fast casting and if a bm kill u alone in tw when he doing aoe then that really sadly(exclude if he got enough luck and zerk+crited after axe dragon).

In TW are not just archers. And if you are near to BM he will lock you and bye, bye. I'm not going nearer to any class in TW, if I'm not forced to. Now image, if we can get knock back in tw. You would able to knock back with AOE lot of people and free barb from attacking. An cool down could be 20s for example. I would take it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2010
    Options
    lol should i post on my wizard when i'm in the wizard forum lol

i even posted all of a sins stun/sleep/seal skills and pointed out they all require chi/sparks and again

What you talking about?

Sins. skill.

Transcendent
    Instantly gain 200 Chi.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Shadowvzs - Lost City
    edited January 2010
    Options
    In TW are not just archers. And if you are near to BM he will lock you and bye, bye. I'm not going nearer to any class in TW, if I'm not forced to. Now image, if we can get knock back in tw. You would able to knock back with AOE lot of people and free barb from attacking. An cool down could be 20s for example. I would take it.

BM NOT deadly in tw, we ahev genie and shrink (have alot mode how u can escape from stun chain anyway in tw wr do a aoe stun and try do aoe dmg until aoe stun ready again).

i am not a refined wizz (+2/3 ) but i can allways escape from 1 bm who is in distance and u can do phoenix after he stuned, u dont must run into stun. stun have cooldown.

the phoenix really a cool aoe simetimes, its situaton depend when the most usefull but its a very good skill. i dont really used at lower lv but later i must say nice. why?

dmg is:
    (skill dmg+base dmg)+20% from amplify
    spark burst increase greatly ur base dmg=> many fast skil worth more and phoenix is frontal aoe and fast too
  • Lusca - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    Options
    What you talking about?

Transcendent
    Instantly gain 200 Chi.

yeah with a 60 second cool down

headunt, 5 second stun, 30 second cool down ~ TWO SPARK

shadow teleport 3 second stun, 180 second cool down ~ ONE SPARK

throatcut 4 second seal, 8 second cool down ~ ONE SPARK

deep sting, 5 second sleep, 15 second cool down ~ 50 chi

yes we can keep someone stunned/sealed/slept using our chi skills but if we use all our chi to keep some stunned/sealed/slept then we don't have any chi to actually kill them now do we?

sins aren't OP you just need to learn how to play your class x.x
    edited January 2010
    Options
    yeah with a 60 second cool down

headunt, 5 second stun, 30 second cool down ~ TWO SPARK

shadow teleport 3 second stun, 180 second cool down ~ ONE SPARK

throatcut 4 second seal, 8 second cool down ~ ONE SPARK

deep sting, 5 second sleep, 15 second cool down ~ 50 chi

yes we can keep someone stunned/sealed/slept using our chi skills but if we use all our chi to keep some stunned/sealed/slept then we don't have any chi to actually kill them now do we?

sins aren't OP you just need to learn how to play your class x.x

Wizard master li technique. 50chi cool down also 1 min. And 2spark>50 chi.
    So you can use throatcut 4 second seal, 4x every 4!!! seconds in fight if you have full 399chi. Because cool down is just 8s from this cool down take 4s seal, so you can use it every 4s of fight because next 4s is opponent stunned.Thanks to dev. :-(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Shadowvzs - Lost City
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Wizard master li technique. 50chi cool down also 1 min. And 2spark>50 chi.
    So you can use throatcut 4 second seal, 4x every 4!!! seconds in fight if you have full 399chi. Because cool down is just 8s from this cool down take 4s seal, so you can use it every 4s of fight because next 4s is opponent stunned.Thanks to dev. :-(

this ping pong was already played here http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=572121
    edited January 2010
    Options
    this ping pong was already played here http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=572121

You right. We went away from topic idea.b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]