Phoenix knock back

Options
2»

Comments

• Lusca - Sanctuary
    Lusca - Sanctuary Posts: 754 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Wizard master li technique. 50chi cool down also 1 min. And 2spark>50 chi.
    So you can use throatcut 4 second seal, 4x every 4!!! seconds in fight if you have full 399chi. Because cool down is just 8s from this cool down take 4s seal, so you can use it every 4s of fight because next 4s is opponent stunned.Thanks to dev. :-(

were the **** did i even mention master li technique?
    this isn't about a sin having more chi than a wiz it's the fact to keep someone stunned/sealed/slept it basically uses all our chi and chi skills and that leaves no chi left for triple spark or power dash

so yet ****ing again if a sin keeps you stunned/sealed/slept then how the **** are they going to kill you?
  • bawksy
    bawksy Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    this isn't about a sin having more chi than a wiz it's the fact to keep someone stunned/sealed/slept it basically uses all our chi and chi skills and that leaves no chi left for triple spark or power dash

so yet ****ing again if a sin keeps you stunned/sealed/slept then how the **** are they going to kill you?

http://moesucks.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/u-mad.jpg
    inb4 Alexeno

ಠೈಠ Troll-sauce-face made by Konariraiden
    When you see it.. Just don't post again.
  • Shadowvzs - Lost City
    Shadowvzs - Lost City Posts: 877 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options

calm down a bit :P

about phoenix, i want reduced cooldown because i want spam it XD

ok its ok now too but if i can wish XD

just image it in tw when have 10 ppl in same time and u knockback everybody and another 4 mg too, its kinda pinball and totally chaos when cata puller with cata suddenly going 36m far because 2wizz always knowback XDXD
  • Mumintroll - Heavens Tear
    Mumintroll - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,393 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    calm down a bit :P

about phoenix, i want reduced cooldown because i want spam it XD

ok its ok now too but if i can wish XD

just image it in tw when have 10 ppl in same time and u knockback everybody and another 4 mg too, its kinda pinball and totally chaos when cata puller with cata suddenly going 36m far because 2wizz always knowback XDXD

Anyway it would be fun.b:laugh I know that they don't give us knock back. I was just wandering how cool it would be. Also it would be good answer to BM, Sins stunts. b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lusca - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Anyway it would be fun.b:laugh I know that they don't give us knock back. I was just wandering how cool it would be. Also it would be good answer to BM, Sins stunts. b:pleased

it's a stun not a stunt

and funny how you can't even answer one question
  • Mumintroll - Heavens Tear
    Mumintroll - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,393 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options

Sorry, but I don't understand your question here.
    And I'm glad that you see, that english is not my first language. It took it time for you, but finally you discovered it. Gratz.b:laughb:laugh

And I mention master li technique, because you were telling me, that your skills depends on chi. Same as US!!! And you can get 2 spark instantly, but we can get just 50 chi.

P.S. I'm going to sleep for 3h. I will be here soon. :-))
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lusca - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Sorry, but I don't understand your question here.
    And I'm glad that you see, that english is not my first language. It took it time for you, but finally you discovered it. Gratz.b:laughb:laugh

And I mention master li technique, because you were telling me, that your skills depends on chi. Same as US!!! And you can get 2 spark instantly, but we can get just 50 chi.

i already knew english isn't your first language but that is no excuse for how stupid you type, there are HEAPS on people on this forum were english isn't there first language yet they don't make themselves look as stupid as you do

it's called a stun in-game, every one else calls it a stun, your the only one i have seen to call it a stunt

you seriously don't understand the chi cost it takes for a sin to basically stun lock someone compared to the chi a wizard needs for sleep/shrink and then 1 ulti or sutra

and you don't understand the question? well fine i'll dumb it down for you

if a sin uses all there chi on there stun/seal/sleep skills to stop you from attacking them, meaning they will have no chi left for spark or power dash, then how is a sin going to kill a wizard if they used all there chi on stun/seal/sleep skills?

a sins stun and seal skills are not OP
  • BrownflameZ - Lost City
    BrownflameZ - Lost City Posts: 416 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options

Get off your period FFS. =/
    Take a deep breath... realize it's a game, relax.
  • Lusca - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Get off your period FFS. =/
    Take a deep breath... realize it's a game, relax.

no >=[ gamez r srs bizzness

lol it sounded worse than i meant it too but oh well