PWI- Where are we gonna get 5000 Cany + 1200 raptures from to Recast 1 piece of R9

Options
Magic_Seeker - Sanctuary
Magic_Seeker - Sanctuary Posts: 39 Arc User
edited May 2012 in General Discussion
Theres not even 300 raptures in the whole Freaking server , and less than 1000 canies and that's just for 1 person, and That's just for 1 piece of r9 gear,

YOU FIND A SOLUTION TO THIS BS, either sell those in packs or CHANGE the freaking requirement for r9 REcast it's crazy right now and you know it. It's totall BS

JUst answer , Where the hell am i gonna get 25,000 canies and 7000 raptures from in the game , for 4 pieces of r9 .. and that's only for me . Give me aN ANSWER

Better fix this fast, I want to recast my gear So i can RE-Recast it , otherwise your implementation of 3rd cast for r9 it's just totally useless.

Just like you sold us RANK in Cashop , You CAN sell those damn badges for Recast too . Money for you, Gear for us . Everyone happy
Post edited by Magic_Seeker - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    It's not like Raptures and Uncannies are discontinued items, you know. Even if you have the money to buy all of them, it's going to require patience to purchase them all.

If you can't handle that... don't buy it? It's probably just a matter of time until you can use tokens to get it anyway.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • aydanand1
    aydanand1 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Get off your lazy butt and do some NVruns you lazy r9
  • AshenSkies - Heavens Tear
    AshenSkies - Heavens Tear Posts: 949 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Theres not even 300 raptures in the whole Freaking server , and less than 1000 canies and that's just for 1 person, and That's just for 1 piece of r9 gear,

YOU FIND A SOLUTION TO THIS BS, either sell those in packs or CHANGE the freaking requirement for r9 REcast it's crazy right now and you know it. It's totall BS

JUst answer , Where the hell am i gonna get 25,000 canies and 7000 raptures from in the game , for 4 pieces of r9 .. and that's only for me . Give me aN ANSWER

Better fix this fast, I want to recast my gear So i can RE-Recast it , otherwise your implementation of 3rd cast for r9 it's just totally useless.

Demanding ain't gonna get you anywhere. Put your wallet where your mouth is and you might have more luck.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    _Surreal_
    Thank you Silvychar for my siggy :)
  • Kitamura - Lost City
    Kitamura - Lost City Posts: 253 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options

Easy to find here in Lost City server, btw you should save the uncanny/raptures money to pay a math tutor b:laugh

1 piece of armor/belt = 1200 Uncanny + 300 Raptures
    1 weapon = 4800 Uncanny + 1200 Rapture

Full R9 recast = 10800 Uncanny + 2700 Rapture

If you have patience in a few weeks you can buy all mats, unlike regular R9 you can't just instantly cashshop it.
    [SIGPIC]100% F2P Assassin[/SIGPIC]
    Overclocked 100% F2P Assassin (1st lvl105 @ 22Nov2010)
  • Buff_me - Raging Tide
    Buff_me - Raging Tide Posts: 252 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Ask Harkin, he got full awakend R9, and is going for new one prolly :X
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    aydanand1 wrote: »
    Get off your lazy butt and do some NVruns you lazy r9

Amen!
  • _Ultima_ - Lothranis
    _Ultima_ - Lothranis Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options

+1, in eu servers getting that amount of rap-cannies is not even thinkable due to little playerbase

pwi ch has the wedding candies trade-in for summerwind tokens...

i suggest to introduce that quest here aswell, price is reasonable and anyways you already got our moneys for rank9s (and people will be also influenced to get it with a perspective to recast it)

since atm g16 nirvana weapons are just better than rank9 ones, well pwi management you are failing here... people wont cs rank 9 but farm nirvana, cause r9 first cast is worst than g16 vana and r9 2nd - 3rd cast aren't affordable b:chuckle
  • Flamespirit - Dreamweaver
    Flamespirit - Dreamweaver Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Yeah, right after farming half of my rank 9 and buying the other half, refining it to +7.....pwi makes more easily attainable better gear...Geuss they really wanted the game to be 100% free to play, you would be a fool to spend real money on this game.
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited May 2012
    Options
    ...unlike regular R9 you can't just instantly cashshop it......
    Yet....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Squeakytoy - Dreamweaver
    Squeakytoy - Dreamweaver Posts: 660 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Yeah, right after farming half of my rank 9 and buying the other half, refining it to +7.....pwi makes more easily attainable better gear...Geuss they really wanted the game to be 100% free to play, you would be a fool to spend real money on this game.

Wait what?
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options

..... I'm a fail little R8 AA and i can farm/get more than 500 canny in 2 weeks ....
    Just by doing nirvy and buying them and on that i didn't buy a lot.

Soon R9 lazy people will theatren PWI to sell canny & rapt in the boutique or they gonna leave game...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • tweakz
    tweakz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Aurora agent =s

8 cannies and 2 raps in about a minute.
    Be kind: Help the GMs to depopulate the servers.
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options

what did they do, put in an express checkout?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sjuggs - Lost City
    Sjuggs - Lost City Posts: 617 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    All I heard was that cash shoppers whine about not been able to get even more ridicosuly OP gear, and now they are worried because there is this new gear that can be farmed and has a chance against r9. So fail... b:shutup
  • Aasaf - Sanctuary
    Aasaf - Sanctuary Posts: 356 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Demanding ain't gonna get you anywhere. Put your wallet where your mouth is and you might have more luck.

Best reply so far to answer the OP question.
    All I heard was that cash shoppers whine about not been able to get even more ridicosuly OP gear, and now they are worried because there is this new gear that can be farmed and has a chance against r9. So fail... b:shutup

But wait, I have to farm lunar and warsong endlessly to get my molds b:shocked, and i can't go afk when doing warsong b:angry, rage quit b:bye
  • Geshwur - Raging Tide
    Geshwur - Raging Tide Posts: 570 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    But wait, I have to farm lunar and warsong endlessly to get my molds b:shocked, and i can't go afk when doing warsong b:angry, rage quit b:bye
    2 warsongs, 2 lunars, and I already have 2 molds for my sin/Archer, and 2 for my BM/Barb.

If all these people would stop QQing they'd get further xD
    Current Gears
    pwcalc.com/90f636550cbd5beb
  • Baalbak - Dreamweaver
    Baalbak - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options

what, they made a gear set that doesnt come 100% in cash shop and you're mad?
    why not do what 80% of the player base does and go farm that ****.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retired..
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    Kerona - Sanctuary Posts: 1,771 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    There are already two full sets of R9R on Sanctuary, OP.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tremblewith - Heavens Tear
    Tremblewith - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,558 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    OP must be trolling. My main has +10 2nd stage Nirvana gear and yet I still wish there was no Rank or Nirvana gear in the game. The gear may look cool, but it's way to OP and not needed for the game.
  • Suranda - Sanctuary
    Suranda - Sanctuary Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Soon R9 lazy people will theatren PWI to sell canny & rapt in the boutique or they gonna leave game...

Let's hope for this.
    Main: Alsiadorra - 101 seeker - Proud Marshall of Seagods
    ======================================
    When people walk away from you, let them go... your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you.. and it doesn't mean they are bad people.. It just means that their part in your story is over... - Mayatheia - Heavens Tear
  • _blood_rain - Sanctuary
    _blood_rain - Sanctuary Posts: 2,532 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Wow, is this what the community has devolved to? people ACTUALLY WANT GEAR DIRECT IN CASH SHOP? This is sad :l
  • Sjuggs - Lost City
    Sjuggs - Lost City Posts: 617 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Wow, is this what the community has devolved to? people ACTUALLY WANT GEAR DIRECT IN CASH SHOP? This is sad :l

I know right? b:shutup
  • tweakz
    tweakz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    OP must be trolling. My main has +10 2nd stage Nirvana gear and yet I still wish there was no Rank or Nirvana gear in the game. The gear may look cool, but it's way to OP and not needed for the game.

I dunno; maybe learn ways to exploit that gear? Still plunk plunking on 1 mob at a time?
    Be kind: Help the GMs to depopulate the servers.
    edited May 2012
    Options
    tweakz wrote: »
    I dunno; maybe learn ways to exploit that gear? Still plunk plunking on 1 mob at a time?

As a Barb, I can take a lot of mobs at a time. The gear is not needed, though. I could kill mobs and bosses just fine with TT99 gear back in the day, and PK people that were equal-geared just fine. My conclusion is rank and Nirvana gear aren't needed to play the game. They are, however needed to PvP nowadays, simply because people have them. Since people already had that gear, the instances were made harder (Trials, EU, etc), and you do need that gear now. They only made needing that gear in PvE, because people were finding killing things with TT99/100 just too easy.
  • Squeakytoy - Dreamweaver
    Squeakytoy - Dreamweaver Posts: 660 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    As a Barb, I can take a lot of mobs at a time. The gear is not needed, though. I could kill mobs and bosses just fine with TT99 gear back in the day, and PK people that were equal-geared just fine. My conclusion is rank and Nirvana gear aren't needed to play the game. They are, however needed to PvP nowadays, simply because people have them. Since people already had that gear, the instances were made harder (Trials, EU, etc), and you do need that gear now. They only made needing that gear in PvE, because people were finding killing things with TT99/100 just too easy.

I see where this is going. A year from now, Rank 9 and G16 nirvana people will be getting one shot in whatever new instance the devs happen to dream up. It'll be rank 10/G18/<insert broken gear here> or GTFO.
    edited May 2012
    Options
    I see where this is going. A year from now, Rank 9 and G16 nirvana people will be getting one shot in whatever new instance the devs happen to dream up. It'll be rank 10/G18/<insert broken gear here> or GTFO.

Exactly. I believe I realized this when I read a direct translated quotation from Wanmei's BBS (forums). The idea is that after a while, the current gear will become the norm and will make all instances quite easy to roll. They then introduce new gear and a new instance or two. That instance is difficult, but people eventually get that gear and it becomes the norm.

What happens is if you quit and come back 365 days later, you realize you are completely undergeared, even if you were sitting on the best gear at the time you quit. It's a never-ending cycle. The original non-updated content of the game, like quests and mini-bosses (Kimsa, Krimson, etc), are extremely easy. Even the original 100+ quests are easy with TT99 gear.

This ideaology doesn't factor in the cash-shop boutique where you can buy your gear. It also doesn't factor in that people may eventually get sick of having to "keep up with the jonses" to be part of anything in-game. It's common in a lot of MMOs, to keep the players playing and working for something. I don't like the fact that R9, R8, and Nirvana gear are all not needed for original content in the game, and that it's extremely overpowered in PvP (armor isn't equal to weps... the damage output for the weps supersede the damage the piece of gear can withhold).
  • Mumintroll - Heavens Tear
    Mumintroll - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,393 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options

Just like you sold us RANK in Cashop , You CAN sell those damn badges for Recast too . Money for you, Gear for us . Everyone happy
    And from where you want to get hundred thousand chips for General Summer's Tokens from game? Even make R9 is impossible to gain resources in game. You have to just merchandising and buying packs. Is impossible to just get these ridiculous amount of chips from game. That's why they selling packs. That's why the game is SO unbalanced.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • vampireammy
    vampireammy Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Truth is , if it wasnt for R9 cashoppers , and such, We Free to play FREELOADERS wouldn't have a server where to farm our so awesome VAna gear and then come here to work our mouths about complains of the Actual PAYING Costumers that make all this game possible.

I know everyone knows this, so why act like an idiot?

My respects to all the paying players that make it happen.
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Truth is , if it wasnt for R9 cashoppers , and such, We Free to play FREELOADERS wouldn't have a server where to farm our so awesome VAna and then come here to work our mouths about complains of the Actual PAYING Costumers that make all this game possible.

Truth is, if PWE balanced their cash shop and game, they could make more money selling decent upgrades with a lasting game in the long run. This would keep the servers up and running, and the game's community/player base strong. Gear and packs in the boutique are pretty sad. If they had kept the original items in the cash shop that they had in 2008, and threw in the fash, mounts, flyers, etc - it would keep the game running and be balanced. They wouldn't make as much money right off the bat, but over time they would have a solid running game and eventually much more cash in their pockets.