b:avoid
The only way to beat a troll is....to troll him back b:angry
Post edited by BerserkBeast - Sanctuary on

Comments

• KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear
    KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Maybe the joke about player controlled wraiths might be a legitimate thing?
    [SIGPIC]http://i48.tinypic.com/2r61kw3.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

The rare and exotic Sage Archer of HT. b:cute
  • Zenzell - Dreamweaver
    Zenzell - Dreamweaver Posts: 289 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    With the average intelligence of the playerbase, I'm afraid that many players will not whip it, as they say, 'like you should'.
    The 3 fundamental F's of Perfect World are "Fun, Fast, and Free."

You may pick two.
  • Panty_Thief - Raging Tide
    Panty_Thief - Raging Tide Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    No no please no
  • BerserkBeast - Sanctuary
    BerserkBeast - Sanctuary Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    The only way to beat a troll is....to troll him back b:angry
  • Bubbles - Morai
    Bubbles - Morai Posts: 1,143 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Looks like someone just discovered the pwdatabase... You forgot the other page of whips.

Whips don't work, don't have models, and won't ever be implemented b/c old devs didn't finish them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2012
    Options
    My eyes! >.<

YES another blind barb now only 3 more to go since they are almost extinct b:chuckle
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
    edited May 2012
    Options
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
    edited May 2012
    Options
    edited May 2012
    Options
    @_@ b:sweat

What? He did ask...b:cold
    edited May 2012
    Options
    What? He did ask...b:cold

Btw unrelated to the pony madness Euth Did you want 102 in your sig not 1-2? b:surrender

And on a serious note the last time I saw a reference to whips was a joke race/class wraith Slavemaster /shrug
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

• _blood_rain - Sanctuary
    _blood_rain - Sanctuary Posts: 2,532 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Nope it's definitely supposed to be 1-2

Referring to the sad fact that many level 100+ players still do not know how to run basic TT's

b:avoid
  • Lolgasmic - Raging Tide
    Lolgasmic - Raging Tide Posts: 1,315 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Btw unrelated to the pony madness Euth Did you want 102 in your sig not 1-2? b:surrender

And on a serious note the last time I saw a reference to whips was a joke race/class wraith Slavemaster /shrug

its a rhythm

one, two, im coming for you
    three, four, better lock the door
    five, six, somethingsomethingsomething
    seven, eight, gonnabebuttrapeb:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Barbarian 103 - 101 - 101
    Started playing on March 2010
    edited May 2012
    Options
    its a rhythm

one, two, im coming for you
    three, four, better lock the door
    five, six, somethingsomethingsomething
    seven, eight, gonnabebuttrapeb:avoid

Thats disturbing... I don't even...
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

• Lolgasmic - Raging Tide
    Lolgasmic - Raging Tide Posts: 1,315 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Thats disturbing... I don't even...

b:laugh i first heard it from a friend, he told me he heard it from a freddy krueger commercial

the last part is just made up...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Barbarian 103 - 101 - 101
    Started playing on March 2010
    edited May 2012
    Options
    1-2 I'm coming for you...
    3-4 See QQ galore.
    5-6 Posting pony pics
    7-8 Let go of your hate.
    9-10 Start over again.
    speaking of which, I should get to work on reaching 102, but I keep getting killed in Adv EU...
  • _blood_rain - Sanctuary
    _blood_rain - Sanctuary Posts: 2,532 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    1-2 I'm coming for you...
    3-4 See QQ galore.
    5-6 Posting pony pics
    7-8 Let go of your hate.
    9-10 Start over again.
    speaking of which, I should get to work on reaching 102, but I keep getting killed in Adv EU...

Overdose of pony imagery :<
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Indeed. Since Ive posted so much as of late, I think I can take a well deserved break.b:pleased
  • krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Indeed. Since Ive posted so much as of late, I think I can take a well deserved break.b:pleased

1-2 face will be scarred in my brain long after this game dies.

Also, a little S&M never hurt anyone. I can't "dish out" pain with whips, so I'm more on the "M" side. b:cuteb:dirty