in weapon: Stone of the Savant or Diamond of Tiger?

Options

Comments

• Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    come show me how a level 100 psy pks baby b:kiss b:chuckle b:bye

Show me that super fast channeling speed, bro.

Oh wait, every psychic has that already.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver
    PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,507 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Show me that super fast channeling speed, bro.

Oh wait, every psychic has that already.

i cast 0.01sec faster with that savant stone b:avoid
    you only purge once #yopo
    edited May 2012
    Options
    i cast 0.01sec faster with that savant stone b:avoid

For the humble sum of ~45 million coins, nonetheless.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    Kerona - Sanctuary Posts: 1,771 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    I sincerely hope that Apostasy is a) trolling, b) not an influential person on RT who influences newer players in their gear choices.

Ignoring facts doesn't make you a special snowflake, it makes you stupid. Sorry dude.

Time saved by 13% Channeling on your stupid weapon on...:

Spirit Blast - .078 sec
    Sandburst Blast - .104 sec
    Earth Vector - .13 sec
    Soul of Stunning - .065 sec
    Soulburn (our longest channel non 100 skill) - .3 seconds

VERSUS

Damage lost by not having a second +100 mag att stone, which, btw, is the refine difference on that crappy weapon from 5 to 7.

Average Magic Attack difference: 606

This then goes through all our spell formulas as GEAR ATTACK as well, because, you know, we're not a melee class that simply autoattacks. We don't attack with our magic attack, magic attack is multiplied and combined with gear attack which goes in multipliers up to 400% and consists of gems + weapon attack + rings. Also, gear attack increases the extra damage received when sparked.

Not that I'm saying put a icebourn in your weapon. Throw out that weapon and get a real one, first.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Apostasy - Raging Tide
    Apostasy - Raging Tide Posts: 1,197 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Time saved by 13% Channeling on your stupid weapon on...:

Spirit Blast - .078 sec
    Sandburst Blast - .104 sec
    Earth Vector - .13 sec
    Soul of Stunning - .065 sec
    Soulburn (our longest channel non 100 skill) - .3 seconds

VERSUS

Damage lost by not having a second +100 mag att stone, which, btw, is the refine difference on that crappy weapon from 5 to 7.

Average Magic Attack difference: 606

This then goes through all our spell formulas as GEAR ATTACK as well, because, you know, we're not a melee class that simply autoattacks. We don't attack with our magic attack, magic attack is multiplied and combined with gear attack which goes in multipliers up to 400% and consists of gems + weapon attack + rings. Also, gear attack increases the extra damage received when sparked.

Not that I'm saying put a icebourn in your weapon. Throw out that weapon and get a real one, first.

I find it amusing how so many people have fixated over a single item... It is the overall stats/effects from gears/attributes, skills built and ability to utilize it all that should be recognized... I am just in awe that you can form such a concrete b:chuckle argument over a single item... my hat is off to you b:surrender

I'm quite sure the desired effects of my targeted gear will not fail
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2012
    Options
    I find it amusing how so many people have fixated over a single item... It is the overall stats/effects from gears/attributes, skills built and ability to utilize it all that should be recognized... I am just in awe that you can form such a concrete b:chuckle argument over a single item... my hat is off to you b:surrender

You pretty much ignored all of that post, didn't you?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Apostasy - Raging Tide
    edited May 2012
    Options
    You pretty much ignored all of that post, didn't you?

not at all... it is quite fixated... on not only a single item, but a single thought, the "pre-made cooki cutter"... that thought was given by the "gurus" of psys everywhere and is followed quite religiously... pvp vs me and then lets talk... b:bye b:shutup

and ofc some shmo gonna be all "u die all the time"... and i would agree, b:surrender making the attempt against r9's mostly... b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2012
    Options
    pvp vs me and then lets talk... b:bye b:shutup

''Come say that to my face in real life and see what happens''

See the resemblance, keyboard warrior?

You still haven't given any arguments backed up with calculations as to why your build is even slightly efficient, instead you just keep talking smack about ''cookie-cutter builds''. What are you, a hipster?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hurrdurr - Lothranis
    Hurrdurr - Lothranis Posts: 1,468 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    not at all... it is quite fixated... on not only a single item, but a single thought, the "pre-made cooki cutter"... that thought was given by the "gurus" of psys everywhere and is followed quite religiously... pvp vs me and then lets talk... b:bye b:shutup

and ofc some shmo gonna be all "u die all the time"... and i would agree, b:surrender making the attempt against r9's mostly... b:pleased

Been there, done that, got it on tape.

Your build sucks and should not advise anyone else on how to build a psy. One should listen to Kerona and common sense. Psychic skills do not benefit from SoS and DoT should not even be considered.

On a side note, doesn't sharding g12 turqoise shards also compliment the sage soulphere? Also follow your logic we should shard sapphires in AA armour because it compliments the armour?
  • Apostasy - Raging Tide
    edited May 2012
    Options
    ''Come say that to my face in real life and see what happens''
    See the resemblance, keyboard warrior?
    You still haven't given any arguments backed up with calculations as to why your build is even slightly efficient, instead you just keep talking smack about ''cookie-cutter builds''. What are you, a hipster?

lol... one of "those" b:chuckle absolutely I gave the reason why my target build (not yet what I have) is more than just slightly efficient... I guess you fail to understand the reason why R9 gear is so "OP" as they say? b:question Is simple, base stats matched up with Atk and Def lvls... That is really the entire reason... Calculations are constantly proven through PK fields and TWs... If you really need more proof than that, I must give up b:surrender
    Been there, done that, got it on tape.

Your build sucks and should not advise anyone else on how to build a psy. One should listen to Kerona and common sense. Psychic skills do not benefit from SoS and DoT should not even be considered.

On a side note, doesn't sharding g12 turqoise shards also compliment the sage soulphere? Also follow your logic we should shard sapphires in AA armour because it compliments the armour?

I absolutely never said sapphire shards in AA armors... Based on AA being quite efficient in ele resists, the neck and belt should be phys def along with at least half garnets until you get to higher gears, kind of a no brainer... Lucky for me, I know you big time troll and now that you have found me here, will keep on trollin b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Calculations are constantly proven through PK fields and TWs

Nice try, but you're just dodging the subject. You don't really know what you're talking about, huh?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hurrdurr - Lothranis
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Nice try, but you're just dodging the subject. You don't really know what you're talking about, huh?

+12 Sage soulsphere is more than adequate proof.
  • Apostasy - Raging Tide
    edited May 2012
    Options

Troll on b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2012
    Options

He seriously...?

Wow, I give up. That just takes it to a whole new level.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SpazzMcAps - Harshlands
    SpazzMcAps - Harshlands Posts: 2,561 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options

I'm quite sure the desired effects of my targeted gear will not fail

I like the vit stones
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    Kerona - Sanctuary Posts: 1,771 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    He has to be a troll. There's just no way someone this stupid can actually exist.

It's not even good trolling, tbh.

In my post, by the way, I took one item of your gear to explain to you simply put why your entire build is the most inefficient waste of money I've ever seen. The person who seems "fixated" is you who are too stupid to realize you're spending money with almost negligible positive outcome.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hurrdurr - Lothranis
    edited May 2012
    Options
    He has to be a troll. There's just no way someone this stupid can actually exist.

It's not even good trolling, tbh.

In my post, by the way, I took one item of your gear to explain to you simply put why your entire build is the most inefficient waste of money I've ever seen. The person who seems "fixated" is you who are too stupid to realize you're spending money with almost negligible positive outcome.

Most elaborate troll ever if he is trolling. He actually has R6 +12 SS in game with G12 saph and SoS in it.
  • Psychel - Dreamweaver
    Psychel - Dreamweaver Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Trolling is he since he can't reply to any of those top psy player's concrete proofs...

As a Side note, having -chan in psys does mess up our skill combo chain a little bit as well, considering how our cd of the skills matches with others. Take it for example the ultra spammalogy Aqua Impact and Spirit Blast. If you are just gonna cast those skills faster than it was originally made/intended, upon casting the 2nd one and trying to cast the 1st one again, its under cd and you gonna wait till cd is over to recast, unlike spamming it 1 after another without waiting.

As for Kerona, *thumbs up* Love that concrete proof of yours b:coolb:victory
    Wow, I see you... Now you don't... isn't that trolling? b:shutup
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Most elaborate troll ever if he is trolling. He actually has R6 +12 SS in game with G12 saph and SoS in it.

b:spit
  • PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver
    PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,507 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    matching stuff is for fashion. two words: diminishing returns.
    you only purge once #yopo
    edited May 2012
    Options

yeah pretty much
  • VoItaire - Harshlands
    VoItaire - Harshlands Posts: 1,033 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options

Black dyes have diminishing returns. x.x
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Apostasy - Raging Tide
    edited May 2012
    Options
    All I see is an orgy of people here (mostly trolls, if not all) that also dont bother looking at stat comparisons through Eye of Observation (of which I use my jungle belt for)... It is actually quite rare to see R8+10 psy weapon equipped with more base magic attack than myself... That is dependent on what other gears we each have and what stats we put into on the character itself per level... So I suppose I'm still missing the point... Unless of course, your point is merely trolling... I am quite content with my weapon of choice, as it does just fine... b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hurrdurr - Lothranis
    edited May 2012
    Options
    All I see is an orgy of people here (mostly trolls, if not all) that also dont bother looking at stat comparisons through Eye of Observation (of which I use my jungle belt for)... It is actually quite rare to see R8+10 psy weapon equipped with more base magic attack than myself... That is dependent on what other gears we each have and what stats we put into on the character itself per level... So I suppose I'm still missing the point... Unless of course, your point is merely trolling... I am quite content with my weapon of choice, as it does just fine... b:bye

Sage +12 vs your average R8 +5 is a legit comparison.
  • Apostasy - Raging Tide
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Sage +12 vs your average R8 +5 is a legit comparison.

that is outright laughable...

there is only 1 person i know of that i have see so far, that can beat me using non-r9 gear with r8+5 or less as a psy...

so please, you gonna need troll a bit better than that, think u slackin there...

oh yeah, and to add to the r8+10 rarely having more on the high end of magic attack... it is even more rare to see such with more damage index than my own build...

so you can move along b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2012
    Options
    there is only 1 person i know of that i have see so far, that can beat me using non-r9 gear with r8+5 or less as a psy...

We don't give a damn about who you can beat or who can beat you, we're just laughing at you for your ridiculous gear choice which you try to defend so religiously (and fail horribly at).

You could have been MUCH better with probably an even cheaper setup, and you're the only one that doesn't seem to realise that.

But please, keep on going. This is comedy gold right here b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2012
    Options
    We don't give a damn about who you can beat or who can beat you, we're just laughing at you for your ridiculous gear choice which you try to defend so religiously (and fail horribly at).

You could have been MUCH better with probably an even cheaper setup, and you're the only one that doesn't seem to realise that.

But please, keep on going. This is comedy gold right here b:chuckle

b:chuckle
  • Hurrdurr - Lothranis
    edited May 2012
    Options
    oh yeah, and to add to the r8+10 rarely having more on the high end of magic attack... it is even more rare to see such with more damage index than my own build...

so you can move along b:bye

And just to add to that, R8 +12 would've costed less than your R6 +12.

b:bye
    edited May 2012
    Options
    And just to add to that, R8 +12 would've costed less than your R6 +12.

b:bye

*hands 9001 internets*
  • Apostasy - Raging Tide
    edited May 2012
    Options
    b:beatup b:sin b:cool b:quiet b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]