TW Discussion - Twilight Temple

Comments

• TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I know people are rather proud for getting a stalemate but w/e. Dan getting 20 mill from Nef is less then all his failed attack bids put together vs Nef so its not really a jabbing point nor something to be proud of. Winning yes, getting coins that is meager when split up between its members is nothing.

I respect you for your neutral points and acknowledge the things you've posted. But you should know by now we don't do TWs for the money haha. The 10M split between 100 people or AKA 100K coin does not even amount for the smallest fraction of what the charm/tower/repair costs to do TWs.
    I bet right now Nef still underestimating Reg thinking they can still steamroll to crystal when they cant anymore. Gotta do it the old fashioned way with taking down all their towers instead of rushing past then realizing ok we need ot take them down now. *poke* Nef your BMs need to learn to stunlock.

o_o Where are you getting all this info from? I don't think there are any videos posted for those TWs, but you are correct in that they don't take down our towers though. In all honesty, I don't think Nef BMs are bad at stunlocking at all, they just need to avoid getting counter stunned. :S
    Your (meaning any TW guild's) showing each tw is all that counts making up excuses is nothing but whining trying to cover up a loss. Reg lost outright vs Nef yesterday in about two hours 20 min, today's TW it timed out. Your closing the gap Reg but not there just yet. Im pretty sure both sides are feeling a lil bitter sweet but Reg got the moral victory though knowing they can defend now instead of losing.

Well we are catching up to Nef, but they still have all the numbers/levels/gear/money available to beat us. But all is fair in love and war... they beat us at Etherblade fair and square, while still defending another strong guild. Props to them. Though we did defend them for 3 hours, and had a 2 hour TW 13 hours prior to that, our charms/apoc potions need time to recover lol. It's costly. :O

Anyways... hoping for some more good TWs! The Etherblade and Timberfield TWs this weekend lasted for a good time, and were some of the best TWs I've had in a long time. Win or lose, can't say we didn't have fun. Looking forward for another blast next weekend. ^^ Good fight everyone. =P
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • LloydAsplund - Sanctuary
    LloydAsplund - Sanctuary Posts: 3,899 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Darn. Going to miss TW tonight. Stupid me deleted vista which had my PWI on it. b:cry
    I was early taught to work as well as play,
    My life has been one long, happy holiday;
    Full of work and full of play-
    I dropped the worry on the way-
    And God was good to me everyday.
  • _makina_ - Sanctuary
    _makina_ - Sanctuary Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I respect you for your neutral points and acknowledge the things you've posted. But you should know by now we don't do TWs for the money haha. The 10M split between 100 people or AKA 100K coin does not even amount for the smallest fraction of what the charm/tower/repair costs to do TWs.

o_o Where are you getting all this info from? I don't think there are any videos posted for those TWs, but you are correct in that they don't take down our towers though. In all honesty, I don't think Nef BMs are bad at stunlocking at all, they just need to avoid getting counter stunned. :S

Well we are catching up to Nef, but they still have all the numbers/levels/gear/money available to beat us. But all is fair in love and war... they beat us at Etherblade fair and square, while still defending another strong guild. Props to them. Though we did defend them for 3 hours, and had a 2 hour TW 13 hours prior to that, our charms/apoc potions need time to recover lol. It's costly. :O

Gear at this point you guys have almost caught up. I have info cause i have friends in both your guild and Nef's. I will not divulge your tw teams, tw leaders, coordinators, formations, targeting tier, or any internal drama word for word nor will i say the names of the number of people i get my info from. Reg has better equipped BM's (with vit builds) on average (Makada is one of the better geared Nefs but even you must have noticed a couple of Nef Sword BMs) and your archers way outgear Nefs. Nef's barbs outgear your barbs. Reg's clerics are on par since i hear Skylead doesnt even heal cata pullers usually. Reg wizards however really suck gear wise except nonameWiz tell them to all reach at least 5k hp+ unbuffed and at least 6k pdef selfbuffed but to aim for 8k pdef. Light armor wizards might be cheaper but they suck i respect a vit wizard more then a light armor 90+ wiz at this point in the game with all the available gear.

Nef's BMs need to learn to stun lock cause your archers were pretty happy they were running around pretty freely even proud when 2 or 3 BM's couldn't take them down.

My point isnt even about you doing TW for money. My point was that jab about "thanks for the 20 million" was uncalled for and they can say the same about you giving Nef more coin overall. Its kinda like as an example if YngWiE said thanks for your 2 lands and the free tele to Misfortune for my WQ, get my point? I know its just a game but you are the caretaker of this thread, no need to take part in the poking of each other. You represent Reg so don't throw away PR by gloating. Its good to be confident just don't word it in ways that people can misconstrue.
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    Gear at this point you guys have almost caught up. I have info cause i have friends in both your guild and Nef's. I will not divulge your tw teams, tw leaders, coordinators, formations, targeting tier, or any internal drama word for word nor will i say the names of the number of people i get my info from. Reg has better equipped BM's (with vit builds) on average (Makada is one of the better geared Nefs but even you must have noticed a couple of Nef Sword BMs) and your archers way outgear Nefs. Nef's barbs outgear your barbs. Reg's clerics are on par since i hear Skylead doesnt even heal cata pullers usually. Reg wizards however really suck gear wise except nonameWiz tell them to all reach at least 5k hp+ unbuffed and at least 6k pdef selfbuffed but to aim for 8k pdef. Light armor wizards might be cheaper but they suck i respect a vit wizard more then a light armor 90+ wiz at this point in the game with all the available gear.

Close enough, though you'd think a non-paying faction would have people with worse gears. Which maybe isn't the case.
    Nef's BMs need to learn to stun lock cause your archers were pretty happy they were running around pretty freely even proud when 2 or 3 BM's couldn't take them down.

o_o I didn't know that was the case.
    My point isnt even about you doing TW for money. My point was that jab about "thanks for the 20 million" was uncalled for and they can say the same about you giving Nef more coin overall. Its kinda like as an example if YngWiE said thanks for your 2 lands and the free tele to Misfortune for my WQ, get my point? I know its just a game but you are the caretaker of this thread, no need to take part in the poking of each other. You represent Reg so don't throw away PR by gloating. Its good to be confident just don't word it in ways that people can misconstrue.

Now that I re-read it, it may have come off in a pessimistic light... Thanks for pointing it out, though I meant no disrespect or harm by it, so my apologies if it came out that way. =P

• Reminissions - Sanctuary
    Reminissions - Sanctuary Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    -cough- You HQ dropped 40% in 5min. 10min more would have done it, I say. :P
  • Weedjedi - Sanctuary
    Weedjedi - Sanctuary Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    well we were missing no name wiz , and i wouldnt dog the LA wiz , im planning on restat at 99-100 ( unless i find cheap TT90 arm,chest,wrist..would be waste)since we are attacked mostly by bm and barb in TW LA is not a bad choice... im at 7k-10k mag att 19% crit -19 channeling ,not at all godly, but i wouldnt call it sucky.at this level theLA/Arcane difference is about 2k mag att, but thats a different thread......These were good TW's this weekend .both side could make excuses for the 1 they lost.it wont change the color of the land to what u want ,no matter how much u or i QQ or make excuses....fun fun fun 1/2 plat hp gone and i seem to be missing all my crab meat now >.>
  • NaitomeaDesu - Sanctuary
    NaitomeaDesu - Sanctuary Posts: 396 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    -cough- You HQ dropped 40% in 5min. 10min more would have done it, I say. :P

-cough- but it didnt. so to say "would have" doesn't means much b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The knife slides down the tip of my tongue.
    I'm finding pleasure in watching you writhe.
    I lean in just to lick the sweat off your face.
    I taste the reverence dripping down my throat.
  • _makina_ - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    LA wiz has no reason other then being cheap. Post in wizard forums if you want to argue about that. I still have more respect for a vit wizard then a LA wizard at this stage in the game (lvl 95+). Even Ayano, Pandora, as well as tested builds know Arcane is better then LA later on especially now with these event gears.
  • bloodredmage
    bloodredmage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Wait , wait , so your saying reg almost caught up gear-wise to nef , a faction that owns almost all the map and get's a large amount of money per week ? In this case it would mean regi has way more cash shoppers than nef does OR nef uses all it's money on clothes and fancy mounts .
    edited November 2009
    Wait , wait , so your saying reg almost caught up gear-wise to nef , a faction that owns almost all the map and get's a large amount of money per week ? In this case it would mean regi has way more cash shoppers than nef does OR nef uses all it's money on clothes and fancy mounts .

anything possible.

or farm tt none stop for monies like i do = =

and to makina

lol not everyone has event ****
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MiStAiSa - Sanctuary
    MiStAiSa - Sanctuary Posts: 278 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    anything possible.

and to makina

i have event **** b:pleased didnt have to spend over 9000$ on it either b:bye
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009

It's cause you spent Over 1,000,000$

Your gearz are so OP D:< /lolrage

edited November 2009

lol i has no event ****
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ceshiari - Sanctuary
    Ceshiari - Sanctuary Posts: 757 Arc User
    edited November 2009

Was nice meeting you face to face today :) You are very....squishy. Its always a pleasure running head on to Leg's wizards b:kiss Same place, maybe same time? b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Evga - Sanctuary
    Evga - Sanctuary Posts: 779 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Part of being a TW faction is that you need flexible players. We were missing 3/4 of our main barbs and 1/3 of the sign ups that were supposed to come were charmless from the 2 hours+ tw from last night. Plus your cat barbs have twice the gear ours do. b:shutup

We didn't pick the time slot, we'd prefer a normal 8pm pst as well, but it didn't favor us any more than you. Your full force is the most you can muster in any given time slot, same goes for us. So that was a completely fair and clean win.

Good fight everyone though, was tiring x_x Can't wait till next week lol.

lol, true, but not if we are missing our offensive barb :( and i'm making the argument base on what happen on friday. I'm assuming you have your full force and so did we, so if we both had our full force on saturday, the results would be similar. I'm just saying we lost more on the morning compare to you that is all
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MiStAiSa - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    Was nice meeting you face to face today :) You are very....squishy. Its always a pleasure running head on to Leg's wizards b:kiss Same place, maybe same time? b:cute

well im pretty squishy if im getting ganked by a few BMs and a barb.. but if you go against me 1v1, its a different story b:shocked
  • SarahC - Sanctuary
    SarahC - Sanctuary Posts: 223 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I can not wait to see this report...
    "Anyone wanna doing cube atm?" - Aya
    "I click Release Corpse and it tells me I can't perform this action while dead." -Saveless
    Enelysionb:cute
  • Ceshiari - Sanctuary
    Ceshiari - Sanctuary Posts: 757 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    well im pretty squishy if im getting ganked by a few BMs and a barb.. but if you go against me 1v1, its a different story b:shocked

Well then, dont stand in the middle of path A all by yourself, you silly goose b:chuckle You were in our way >.<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Weedjedi - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    i still think the LA arcane issue is a stalemate ... since this is tw topic , even more so... how many wiz vrs wiz u see in tw? rarely if at all... arcane might do more dmg but it doesnt matter when the bm are 2 shotting u.Ayanno stayd LA till his last days if i remember right( wont go further into detail on that) im starting to look at reg/nef more of an even match. gear, sign ups what ever, on any given weekend either of us could win now. Had the eitherblade battle been a level 3 area wouldda been a much different outcome. mightve still lost but woulda probly been a time issue.... the biggest point is the days of the 5 min roll are over..now its long fun hard tws that eat multiple charms.If the map turns red, this is how it should end
  • MiStAiSa - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    i still think the LA arcane issue is a stalemate ... since this is tw topic , even more so... how many wiz vrs wiz u see in tw? rarely if at all... arcane might do more dmg but it doesnt matter when the bm are 2 shotting u.Ayanno stayd LA till his last days if i remember right( wont go further into detail on that) im starting to look at reg/nef more of an even match. gear, sign ups what ever, on any given weekend either of us could win now. Had the eitherblade battle been a level 3 area wouldda been a much different outcome. mightve still lost but woulda probly been a time issue.... the biggest point is the days of the 5 min roll are over..now its long fun hard tws that eat multiple charms.If the map turns red, this is how it should end

haha she said long fun and hard b:laugh ayano stayed LA but was farming mats for arcane so he could restat~ if youre a good wizzie, you shouldnt be getting 2 shotted by BMs even if youre arcane b:chuckle
  • Weedjedi - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    heres a fun lil fact this weekends tw's cost me 1 plat hp and like 250 crab meats ...lol ouch .. any1 else care to post the dmg done ? Regicide!!!!!
  • _makina_ - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    anything possible.

and to makina

Yes, but are you saying if you wanted you couldnt afford one or two pieces? Even a average player with half a brain can afford two pieces. Not like i expect everyone to have warsong belts and love up and down tomes. I mean like boots and a ring or maybe a cape and boots.
  • Monkeytoes - Sanctuary
    Monkeytoes - Sanctuary Posts: 154 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    heres a fun lil fact this weekends tw's cost me 1 plat hp and like 250 crab meats ...lol ouch .. any1 else care to post the dmg done ? Regicide!!!!!

I didn't pay much attention to how much i used on Fri. night, but Sat. morning cost ~500k of my plat HP charm and 60-70 crab meats b:surrender
  • Raydoit - Sanctuary
    Raydoit - Sanctuary Posts: 377 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I think Nef is overpowered and......uh.....Regicide is mean and.....uh.....

Ok idc im too busy playing torchlight.

/TW rage debates
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

See its black and white now. It means I quit! How poetic and stuff.
  • bloodredmage
    bloodredmage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2009

Pure is definitely better than LA late game but LA ain't that much weaker either . I did win in 1v1 against some pures my own lvl as LA but that's just because they sucked ( most of them were nef mages ; was that mean to say ? ) and I stayed LA so late because :

#1 I wanted to further test it in late since most ppl were pure and there was no higher lvl LA wiz on the server than me ;

#2 I'm one of those c0cky brats that like's to break the rules since every1 was saying "wiziez should go pure 90 + " (and most did ) :P .

I wanted to go pure in the end since I was LA for too long ( 70+ ) and wanted to try pure for a change .

Now , let's not turn this into a class forum guide. Let the TW drama resume !!! Ray , say something stupid to make ppl wanna QQ .
  • Raydoit - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    Let the TW drama resume !!! Ray , say something stupid to make ppl wanna QQ .

Ok so redraiders sucks hard. They lost BEFORE the others attacked. We already know Regicide is the strongest, Legendary is weaker but not by much, and RR can't defend nef for 10 minutes if their lives depended on it. If it isn't 3 factions attacking at once then there is no hope.

Solutions: 1.RR needs to step it up 2. alter times so regi attacks first 3. get a different faction to attack like Eneylsion.

But Eneylsion thinks they're cute by attacking Legendary although its completely pointless. What? Eneylsion is Nefs pawn faction? Sure as hell seems that way.

Regi if you guys cash shopped any more you will put the pwe staff on vacation and delay the expansion (not to mention anni packs duration will last through December).

Nef you guys are so dumb. 80% of your members are seriously lacking basic knowledge for their class. You can't hide behind your gear and land forever. Also I know there are a big handful who are wanting to leave but are having a hard time giving up the weekly pay. Your end is near, your own members are tired of your ****.

Ok back to Torchlight. Be happy Ayanub b:cool
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    b:beatenupb:sadb:cry
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • riddiculus
    riddiculus Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    When can sanctuary map look like this:

http://img689.imageshack.us/img689/3199/twmap1.jpg
  • kraut
    kraut Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    OK so if Eneylsion is Nefs pawn faction then all the factions that attacked Nef are Regicides pawn factions??? STFU....ooooooor maybe they are on the take from Regicide....who knows. But seems a lil fishy that Regicide is the only one that seems to be comin out on top of this deal....HMMMMMM the deal seems to be ran by Dan too if im not mistaken.

Legendary focusin so much on following Dans wishes that they lost land this week, which maybe if they had their minds in the game prolly wouldnt of happened. (BTW MiS that was a fun battle, I was finally able to drop u :P just had to use my bm roffle.) They used how many charms and apo pots with no real results. That stuff coulda been saved and used to defend their own land instead of bein Dan's lapdogs....but its only right Dan was their lapdog when they were the greater power
  • Raydoit - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    **** wrote: »
    OK so if Eneylsion is Nefs pawn faction then all the factions that attacked Nef are Regicides pawn factions???

Your logic is flawless. I'm surprised to see someone such as yourself see Dan as such a powerful person whom can control all the servers factions. I don't think he is that great but I can see that you certainly do. I mean there is no way the whole server would try to attack the ones who are attempting to own all the lands.....that just wouldn't make any sense.

/sarcasm

Everyone who attacks nef shares the common goal of seeing our servers tw map restored to what it should be. Eneylsion attacks legendary so their goal must be.....er....Oh right. Launch an attack, have a 15% chance of winning (and a 85% chance of losing it the following week), lose, look dumb for trying to be cute and going against what the rest of the server seeks to do, get recognized as a rebel faction or a nef pawn, and fail as a faction. Harsh? Yeah but it is the obvious reality. Everyone needs to attack nef so we can eventually tire them out and start getting our map back rather than waiting for them to take the rest of the lands.

If all the factions whom attack Legendary and regicide has the thought "I'm not helping dan like everyone else!" then there is little hope for them. You have nothing to gain from attacking legendary. Even if you do win (which you wont) you are just cutting their funds and hurting the servers chances at beating nef. If you attack nef you will not get a land. However people will see that you are trying and will consider joining the faction rather than attacking legendary and being seen as a rebel faction of inactive low levels who are trying to stand out (and failing at it).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]