TW Discussion - Twilight Temple

Options

Comments

• JoHnNyPh - Sanctuary
    JoHnNyPh - Sanctuary Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Back when Regicide held Fragrant Hills, Archosaur was lighted up for me when I was bidding. You only need 3 level 3 territories.

http://pwi.perfectworld.com/guide/territory

5. In order to declare war on a Tier 1 territory, you must already own at least three territories and at least one of your territories must be directly adjacent to it.

(Territories which are colored grey indicate that your guild does not meet the war declaration requirements for that given territory.)

That guide is seriously flawed dan, everyone knows that, since it states you cannot attack a lvl 1 if you own the other, past experience has shown you cannot attack a lvl 1 without owning a lvl 2.
    Sage BM, hated by many,and i hate you all aswell b:cute
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    That guide is seriously flawed dan, everyone knows that, since it states you cannot attack a lvl 1 if you own the other, past experience has shown you cannot attack a lvl 1 without owning a lvl 2.

The fact that Archosaur lights up when Regicide had 3 lands, 1 adjacent to it, and giving me the option to click on it for 2M should say enough. b:chuckle

Flawed or not, it lets you attack with just 3 lands, 1 adjacent. - At least that's what the current rules state.

Some old pictures I had to prove my point. >:P (Notice how the option to attack Archosaur is open, as it lights up)

48194b02cc48847277e16db0ca063fd4230c2ea1.jpg

792c74eade55bcfc92c32abf134b596f2323af1c.jpg
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • HolyInferno - Sanctuary
    HolyInferno - Sanctuary Posts: 767 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    The fact that Archosaur lights up when Regicide had 3 lands, 1 adjacent to it, and giving me the option to click on it for 2M should say enough. b:chuckle

Flawed or not, it lets you attack with just 3 lands, 1 adjacent. - At least that's what the current rules state.

Some old pictures I had to prove my point. >:P (Notice how the option to attack Archosaur is open, as it lights up)

RICH! remember that 80 mil you owe me?? yea you doooo
    b:bye you were all swell peoples
  • bloodredmage
    bloodredmage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    should come back for TWs ;)

You won't even see roz on that character in-game anymore (if your playing again that is ) since it's perma-banned . I still wanted to check 1 more thing though ... and that would be to see if a character would still appear on pvp or lvl rankings if it was deleted . Sucks I can't delete it now though , it's like sentenced to life !
  • JoHnNyPh - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    Options

didnt bother to check, but if thats true it got altered after the last time i checked, back when i was leader on a pk server. either way, i cant see regi wanted leg to attack arch, cause would split them in time slot from regi and we all know what happens when regi doesnt have leg backing it up.
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    Options
    didnt bother to check, but if thats true it got altered after the last time i checked, back when i was leader on a pk server. either way, i cant see regi wanted leg to attack arch, cause would split them in time slot from regi and we all know what happens when regi doesnt have leg backing it up.

I only listed the current rule as of now, which is completely functional. I know they removed rule 6, where it said you can't attack another lv 1 territory if you already have one, so yeah, it's possible they might have changed it, though I wouldn't know for sure because I didn't really pay that close of attention to any of the guides back then.

Edit: - I don't know how cities pairing up would work, but in the end, it doesn't matter what we want; Legendary must do what's best for themselves, as should any faction should. So whatever helps them out the most, is the way to go. =P

• JoHnNyPh - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    Options
    I only listed the current rule as of now, which is completely functional. I know they removed rule 6, where it said you can't attack another lv 1 territory if you already have one, so yeah, it's possible they might have changed it, though I wouldn't know for sure because I didn't really pay that close of attention to any of the guides back then.

i never checked the guide myself, but i used to run a tw faction on one of the pvp servers and we owned all the lands around 1k. We were not allowed to attack until we took over lost city. Always assumed that was the case, guess it changed. Good though, let lg attack arch, i missed the lvl 1 fights due to work commitments, just let it be in a slot i can go into. b:victory
  • _makina_ - Sanctuary
    _makina_ - Sanctuary Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    I was gonna reply to JoHnNyPh but TheDan already said my point so......GL everyone at TW.
  • Sinangel - Sanctuary
    Sinangel - Sanctuary Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    a bit presumptuous aren't we? How are you sure that you will ever border archo or get the 3 required land? Currently you are 2 weeks from archo or 1k and you don't have the required land
  • Olba - Sanctuary
    Olba - Sanctuary Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    a bit presumptuous aren't we? How are you sure that you will ever border archo or get the 3 required land? Currently you are 2 weeks from archo or 1k and you don't have the required land

But it's Dan! I bet he has a plan. It might even involve losing for all that we know. Didn't that already happen once?
    If you disregard what I say because of who I am or because of the contents of what I said, you are a fool.

Everyone wants to be different, but when you're different you wish you were normal.
  • _makina_ - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    Options

o.o i thought we was talking about Legendary bidding on Arch and Reg on Ether? Not Reg on Arch at least this week that is.
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    Options

Since when did discussing the Official PWI rules for the prerequisites of declaring war on a Tier 1 territory have anything to do with us saying we were going to attack Archosaur?

Try not to be so paranoid brah, o_o it's not healthy. I promise there won't be any axe archers attending our TWs. b:surrender

• Nadis - Sanctuary
    Nadis - Sanctuary Posts: 430 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    sin stop posting, your embarrassing yourself. b:chuckleb:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kalza - Sanctuary
    Kalza - Sanctuary Posts: 239 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Axe archers.....hax!!!! D:
  • _makina_ - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    Options
    WOW....i never knew there was 9 AM PST TW's......that is insane!!! GL fielding people for the wars LOL.
  • Zuyue - Sanctuary
    Zuyue - Sanctuary Posts: 188 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    haha all that fake bidding and yet the same 3 factions got together again. Etherblade will more then likely turn green this week and hopefully some others. Better luck next week with the fake bidding ;)
  • JoHnNyPh - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    Options
    So zuyue, legendary ARE now regi's puppets, just like RR's, nice to know, as for ether, it will be blood red for a long long time to come. Ever remember the quote, let sleeping giants lie. maybe this alliance has woken it up. Even regi, holding the biggest cash shopper in game, may regret waking it up. Prepare for only 1 green territory left on the map this weekend.
  • MiStAiSa - Sanctuary
    MiStAiSa - Sanctuary Posts: 278 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    So zuyue, legendary ARE now regi's puppets, just like RR's, nice to know, as for ether, it will be blood red for a long long time to come. Ever remember the quote, let sleeping giants lie. maybe this alliance has woken it up. Even regi, holding the biggest cash shopper in game, may regret waking it up. Prepare for only 1 green territory left on the map this weekend.

internet threats ftw@! damn you kewl gai man b:shocked anywho call us puppets, call us slaves, we're just here to make the map beautiful lil lvl 100 carebear~
  • JoHnNyPh - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    Options
    internet threats ftw@! damn you kewl gai man b:shocked anywho call us puppets, call us slaves, we're just here to make the map beautiful lil lvl 100 pve-er~

i understand that misty, but im forseeing a great change in the next couple of weeks. should this gank fail, i can see regicide crumbling and the true power other than nef re-rising, when regi people leave back into legendary, i hope this happens, since legendary always did a better job than regicide of giving us a fight. Kudos to you aswell mist, never really liked you, but i respect that you stayed in legendary.
  • MiStAiSa - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    Options
    i understand that misty, but im forseeing a great change in the next couple of weeks. should this gank fail, i can see regicide crumbling and the true power other than nef re-rising, when regi people leave back into legendary, i hope this happens, since legendary always did a better job than regicide of giving us a fight. Kudos to you aswell mist, never really liked you, but i respect that you stayed in legendary.

we can only do what we can b:cute but as of now.. no one can take nef in a 1v1 b:surrender
  • JoHnNyPh - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    Options
    we can only do what we can b:cute but as of now.. no one can take nef in a 1v1 b:surrender

atm, that is true, but legendary were the only ones who ever came close, and hopefully will again one day. those fights were always the best.
  • MiStAiSa - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    Options
    our gamma babies need to start to level and delta soon b:shocked
  • Zuyue - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    Options

Hopefully it will wake up cause last week you had 4 cats on each front and all 3 of your crystals below 30%... this week there be 2 more added :D
  • JoHnNyPh - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    Options
    seems no-one truly reads everything, one of our crystals barely hit 50%, you are going off the battle report which dan himself asked for corrections if needed. Only 2 dropped to that level.
  • JoHnNyPh - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    Options
    our gamma babies need to start to level and delta soon b:shocked

have fun teaching them delta with your damage mist, try not to get booted since gm's never did fix that bug, instead making so you cant fetch people without failing.
  • Zuyue - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    Options
    seems no-one truly reads everything, one of our crystals barely hit 50%, you are going off the battle report which dan himself asked for corrections if needed. Only 2 dropped to that level.

Ahh i see my apologies, which barely hit 50? RR?
  • JoHnNyPh - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Ahh i see my apologies, which barely hit 50? RR?

yes, RR's hit 50% right when i entered that particular one, with another squad RR's were pushed out of our keep inside 2 minutes and never re-entered, maybe the RR attack, being first will be over before regicide tw even starts. As i know some RR people who refuse to fight in tw because of ken's, how should i say, being bribed and getting trapped into admitting it by a few people.
  • riddiculus
    riddiculus Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    ok... so we all knoe u hate regicide johnny and you cant make it ne less apparent but its only a battlefront report... no need the name calling...b:chuckle let RR n leg do wateva they want... its their faction not urs b:laugh
  • bloodredmage
    bloodredmage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    atm, that is true, but legendary were the only ones who ever came close, and hopefully will again one day. those fights were always the best.

You and other ppl need to understand one of the basic differences between nef & leg . Nef is strong because relying on the faction name , it's like immortal , what does this mean ? It means that no matter how many important ppl leave from the faction it will not die , the simple fact that it was the 1st faction on the server to get lands also help's allot .

Now leg , no matter what any1 say's , was strong due to it's important members . It got the closest to beating nef when it had all it's important ppl and it crumbled when it lost them , this is the proof of this fact .

Legendary evolved because of certain ppl that joined along the way , without those it would've probably only got as far as factions like regi/rebirth/SW / etc .
    Nef is the opposite since it's old members were it's best and even though it lost them the faction kept growing .

Understand now ? The faction name " legendary" doesn't have as much impact as "nefarious" does.

Post no. 1500 , yay !!!
  • JoHnNyPh - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    Options
    riddiculus wrote: »
    ok... so we all knoe u hate regicide johnny and you cant make it ne less apparent but its only a battlefront report... no need the name calling...b:chuckle let RR n leg do wateva they want... its their faction not urs b:laugh

I hate regicide, true enough. Majority of the server hates regicide for previous stated reasons, majority hate nef because they are currently the best. You say keep it battlefront related, i am doing by revealing the plans of one of the tw factions. Just because you hide behind an alt's name, you cant tell me not to reveal regicide's plans.

Also how can RR's be their own faction, when they follow the orders of dan in what to do? Its just the same as when legendary had control of regicide's attack plans. Ken doesnt plan these tw's, dan does.

Ayano, legendary did not die, other factions when they lost people completely shut down, aka shockwave. Legendary hangs on because people still do attach to the name.