Sins just stop it

socean#3691
socean#3691 Posts: 73 Arc User
edited November 2014 in Arigora Colosseum
I'm sorry, but this must be said more.
Sins are OP and always were from the second they came to pwi.
When primal came out I honestly didn't see them getting anything good because I and I'm sure many others already thought they were OP enough.
What happens next?
They give them skills that act like apps and can murder hp and bypass def charms.

OP buff
Remove or nerf tidal sins are not squishy anymore and it's completely unfair they have so many control skills and can't be controlled themselves. The skill last way to long and is not balanced like tthe seekers, mystics, and bm tidal. The buff last to long and the cd is short enough for them to easily wait it off from any of their 3 stealths. Nerf this skill and they will lose their OP status and will just become balanced.

Sins nickname: God class... enough said.
Post edited by socean#3691 on

Comments

• CapnK - Sanctuary
    CapnK - Sanctuary Posts: 1,166 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Play mystic, sins are one of the least troublesome classes for us.
  • Dblazen - Dreamweaver
    Dblazen - Dreamweaver Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Oh hey it's this thread again :^)
  • Mingkeey - Lost City
    Mingkeey - Lost City Posts: 306 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    This is what you do.Log off and play a better game.Or every time the OP sins show up,just leave.You will nbever have a weak sin.knowing how every little asian kids loves this class lolol
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    >Hoping the devs will ever nerf EZ Mode
    We can only dream, m8
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • jwillson123
    jwillson123 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    You just fought a well geared Sin.
    90% of sins are using APS gear.
    Even full G16 can 1 shot them or 2 shot them if they got "insurance".

Also that skill cost 200 million coins +
    So you did not fought any "average" sin.
    You can just use appo and 1 shot them.

Any Full R9r3 character with great refines and stones is OP.

They are called Assasins and that what assasins do they kill people fast.
    Sins can stealth which means they are ninjas
    Nnjas always win! they are underpowered in pwi!b:angry
    http://www.entertheninja.com/fun_coldhardfacts.php
    Do you want PWI to fix the economy before is to late?
    please support Perfect World International Forum > Suggestion Box
    > Limit Auto Cultivation to 1 hour just like Hyper stones
  • hypereccentrik
    hypereccentrik Posts: 529 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    When primal came out I honestly didn't see them getting anything good because I and I'm sure many others already thought they were OP enough.
    What happens next?
    They give them skills that act like apps and can murder hp and bypass def charms.

OP buff
    Remove or nerf tidal sins are not squishy anymore and it's completely unfair they have so many control skills and can't be controlled themselves. The skill last way to long and is not balanced like tthe seekers, mystics, and bm tidal. The buff last to long and the cd is short enough for them to easily wait it off from any of their 3 stealths. Nerf this skill and they will lose their OP status and will just become balanced.

You fight one person that has heavily invested time/ money into this game and now you want the class nerfed? Learn to play and/ or invest time/ money required to stand up to such foe.b:shutup
  • Zanryu - Lothranis
    Zanryu - Lothranis Posts: 1,998 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    You fight one person that has heavily invested time/ money into this game and now you want the class nerfed? Learn to play and/ or invest time/ money required to stand up to such foe.b:shutup

I found the sin.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks to the beautiful and talanted Zheii for the sigb:dirty

youtube.com/ZanryuPWI
    youtube.com/ZanryuGaming

I read the forums naked.
  • HESOKA - Raging Tide
    HESOKA - Raging Tide Posts: 169 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    What happens next?

OP buff

I think PWI need to Make an individual Assassin QQ thread, But i Have to Agree with you, We Assasins are not only OP, but ever since the update very little skill is required to Win evan against the very skilled players.

But having said that.

I don't see a wizard wining to a BM, yet no wizards ever QQ about it.
    I don't see a wizard, psychic, Mystic, wining to a cleric, but none of these people ever QQ
    I don't see an archer wining to a BM, but non of these people ever QQ about it.
    I don't see a BM wining to a veno, but none of these people ever QQ about it.
    I don't see and AA class Wining to BM but none of these people ever QQ about magical marrow.
    I don't see a seeker wining to a cleric but none of these people ever QQ about it.
    Am Awesome b:victory

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sel_Darkmore - Dreamweaver
    Sel_Darkmore - Dreamweaver Posts: 350 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Well idk it really gonna come down to WHO playing the sin cause today in NW 1v1 this r9 sin did the whole Elimination / life hunter etc i kinda just shrugged most of it off leap out the way of the rest of it. Tidal wore off - Rising 3 hits lucky zerk crit = splat. And im not best of refines and shards etc.

Ofc if the person caught slippin or stood there tryna tank it then yeah i see why sin killed them like them. i mean a person not gonna stand around and let a Bm HF on them..and stand there or let an archer or veno purge u and turn u to a lil puff puff and stand there, u gonna AD apo or sumthing.
    To think your OP is Fail, To know your role is OP
    Team work is Flawless,
    To think your better then the rest is shabby.

Blademaster - Celestial Demon
  • CapnK - Sanctuary
    edited July 2014
    I don't see a wizard, psychic, Mystic, wining to a cleric, but none of these people ever QQ

Mystic beats the hell out of clerics, assuming the cleric is trying to kill the mystic in return. Cleric SoGing and Sleeping and running away is another story, but clerics have no way of killing mystic.
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited July 2014
    I think PWI need to Make an individual Assassin QQ thread, But i Have to Agree with you, We Assasins are not only OP, but ever since the update very little skill is required to Win evan against the very skilled players.

But having said that.

I don't see and AA class Wining to BM but none of these people ever QQ about magical marrow.
    I don't see a seeker wining to a cleric but none of these people ever QQ about it.
    I think you have some of those backwards.

Also, sins are only OP when they're using stealth to gank people. They are damn squishy when you can see them coming.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Haven`t seen a sin QQ thread in ages /nostalgia
  • mochabear#4763
    mochabear#4763 Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited July 2014

I do agree, clerics have a complete advantage over seekers in 1v1 pvp. There was this one R9rr cleric in guild that always beat me, but eventually we married. Now I own him every day of the week ;P
  • HESOKA - Raging Tide
    edited July 2014
    Mystic beats the hell out of clerics, assuming the cleric is trying to kill the mystic in return. Cleric SoGing and Sleeping and running away is another story, but clerics have no way of killing mystic.

There is no way a cleric is going to kill a mystic with ought keeping him stunned, and clerics have no stuns, but ever heard of a cleric using occult genie? it makes killing any other AA class a joke really. the occult is only needed for a mystic any other AA class is just garbage.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Saethos - Raging Tide
    Saethos - Raging Tide Posts: 1,239 Arc User
    edited July 2014

But having said that.

To be honest, a good archer should absolutely decimate a BM. We just have very few good ones.
    It is said that apple pie is best served Al La Mode, so if you are the pie, consider me your ice cream.
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    To be honest, a good archer should absolutely decimate a BM. We just have very few good ones.

lolno.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • XXHotXx - Morai
    XXHotXx - Morai Posts: 1,246 Arc User
    edited July 2014

But having said that.

i dont see any of those classes @ endgame winning against an endgame sin,
    not even if they gank him (if on full buffs, maybe they have a chance if the sin is on self buffs)
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123510
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123524

i58.tinypic.com/231jj8.jpg
  • HESOKA - Raging Tide
    edited July 2014
    i dont see any of those classes @ endgame winning against an endgame sin,
    not even if they gank him (if on full buffs, maybe they have a chance if the sin is on self buffs)

A barb is more likely to win against a sin
    A blade master is also at equal terms with assassins
    A veno is definitely capable of killing an assassin - Veno: Full buffs vs Sin: Unbuffed (After purge)
    A Well Played Psychic is also at equal terms with an assassin. Ie: Buffed vs Buffed.

Classes that i don't see wining to an assassin are:

Wizards,Mystics, Seekers, assuming the assasin is played well, if not, both, the seeker and the wizard can get a very easy kite and kill fight.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • CapnK - Sanctuary
    edited July 2014
    There is no way a cleric is going to kill a mystic with ought keeping him stunned, and clerics have no stuns, but ever heard of a cleric using occult genie? it makes killing any other AA class a joke really. the occult is only needed for a mystic any other AA class is just garbage.

I'd have to see that in action; it sounds terrible on paper. I get hit with Occult Ice by Barbs and Sins all the time, and it doesn't last long enough to be scary.
  • XXHotXx - Morai
    edited July 2014
    A barb is more likely to win against a sin
    A blade master is also at equal terms with assassins
    A veno is definitely capable of killing an assassin - Veno: Full buffs vs Sin: Unbuffed (After purge)
    A Well Played Psychic is also at equal terms with an assassin. Ie: Buffed vs Buffed.

Classes that i don't see wining to an assassin are:

Wizards,Mystics, Seekers, assuming the assasin is played well, if not, both, the seeker and the wizard can get a very easy kite and kill fight.

i dont know if you realized yet the gap in damage output between assassins and all the others classes, i get 5 digits on full buffs from assassins that i outgear

i think bm can stand a chance vs sins, but not even barbs imo, CCs+dps and the barb is gone eventho i witnessed a case of full josd barb with 120 def lvl 60k p res 400 spirit getting 53k from an assassin in 1on1 situation ( fiftythree kay man )
    this kind of damage on this kind of defenses induces you to think sin is hacking xD

eventho there was a double damage **** for few server versions ago (not sure about the mechanic of the ****\bug exploit) wondering if there is something like that around still xD
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123510
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123524

• laikiraski
    laikiraski Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    What happens next?

OP buff

Another retardo FTW b:dirty
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    Kniraven - Lost City Posts: 2,620 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Guys,
    Come to Lost City server some time where end game sins rule supreme in both 1v1 and group pvp so long as they remain buffed.

Sure, a self buffed sin is relatively squishy, but absolutely anybody with end game gear (full +12, JosD, maxed S cards) is virtually unkillable without stacked debuffs when they have full buffs. Doesn't matter the class.

This is where sins become unstoppable at end game.
    Tidal prevents 66% of all debuffs, purges, stuns, amps, etc and is only down for 30 seconds at a time. Wasting over half your max chi to do nothing on a target 2/3 the time bites.
    And you don't need just 1 thing to hit, you need a couple.
    You stun a full buffed end game person but can't amp? You won't break their charm.
    You amp the person but left them mobile? They'll get away or interrupt you.

Aside from just that 30 sec down time,
    They have force stealth
    They have deaden nerves
    They have some of the absolute highest evasion in the game

I can tell you personally as a BM, even if the 66% evade didn't save them my 200 dex vs their 900 often does.

That's another difference.
    Every other non-magic class aside from EAs needs to split their stats to have reasonable accuracy. I shove 200 into dex personally but am considering lowering my damage output further to actually be able to hit sins/EAs reliably in the first place.

Aside from the accuracy/evasion aspect, that is also a reason sins hit so much higher in the first place. 900+ dex = +45% crit naturally and gives them a much higher than average dmg modifier. Don't even get me started on how this effects skills like lifehunter.

Tidal is what's making this class unbeatable.

Best chance vs them is a pure str barb tanking then spamming 100% accuracy skills.

Edit : Fixed for Zanryu.. lol....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zanryu - Lothranis
    Zanryu - Lothranis Posts: 1,998 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    ...Tidal Protection has a 90 second cooldown. It lasts for 60 seconds, with only 30 seconds of it being down.

You may want to spend less time jumping on errors that are obvious typos, and learn a little more about the game.

You know.. seeing as only a moron would think Tidal Protection has a 10 second cooldown.

Not that a 30 second window is going to get anyone anywhere since Tidal alone can pretty much prevent the need to use genie skills. Which, in turn, means they have them available for the 30 seconds Tidal is down.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks to the beautiful and talanted Zheii for the sigb:dirty

youtube.com/ZanryuPWI
    youtube.com/ZanryuGaming

I read the forums naked.
  • Baalbak - Dreamweaver
    Baalbak - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    I love demon blood bathb:pleased
    and blood rushb:laugh
    and cornered beastb:cute
    and solid shieldb:dirty
    and vacuity powdersb:thanks
    and demon bestial onslaught
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retired..
  • WannaBM - Archosaur
    WannaBM - Archosaur Posts: 1,984 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Play mystic, sins are one of the least troublesome classes for us.

For me as a barb too. Always delighted to find some sins to kill.
    Everything i write is from PvE perspective unless mentioned otherwise.
  • XXHotXx - Morai
    edited July 2014
    To who said play mystics....

Mystics are coming out as prolly top #2 DPH in game @ endgame

since the gap between weapon damage added by skills, and base magic damage became this large,
    **** like AS combo is:

125% base damage x 1.3 crit x 2 with nature's vengeance debuff = 325% base damage = damage output of elimination

and its spammable :D and you cant prevent it i think its the only skill in game that bypasses immunities and also the damage is not recorded in damage log being a dot (am i right?)

why a support class like mystic has this kind of damage, but DD classes like archers or wizards dont have this?

current game balance really broke any meta

who originally was supposed to support now got heavy DD capability,

and DD classes like wizards f.e. are relegated to support with demon emberstorm, ice prison, mountain seize in mass pvp

so bad
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123510
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123524

• Zoldi - Morai
    Zoldi - Morai Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    and you cant prevent it i think its the only skill in game that bypasses immunities

Incorrect (would not even be fun if this was true b:chuckle)

And mystics are a do all class. I never saw anyone from PWI or PWCN staff stating "we designed mystics as a support only class".

Anyway even if Mystics can be OP, I'm not sure this is the class you can QQ about...
    What is the percentage of mystics on each server ? How many of you said in the past that mystics were useless ? How many people still consider mystics as useless just because they don't know the class ? And even 50-75% of the people that now say mystics are OP don't know the class anyway.
    ~ Sage Mystic 105-105-105 ~
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
    ~ Sage vita Barb 103-102-101 ~
    ~ Sage BM 102-101 ~ Demon Archer 102 ~
    ~ Sage Cleric 102 ~ Demon Wizard 101 ~
    ~ Sage Seeker 101 ~ Sage Psy 101 ~
    ~ Sage Heavy Veno 101 ~ Demon Storm 9X ~ Dusk 6x ~
    Started playing this game in 2007 on Oracle (PW-MY) : Demon MG 101 - Sage EP 99 - WF 89
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited July 2014
    Anyway even if Mystics can be OP, I'm not sure this is the class you can QQ about...
    What is the percentage of mystics on each server ? How many of you said in the past that mystics were useless ? How many people still consider mystics as useless just because they don't know the class ? And even 50-75% of the people that now say mystics are OP don't know the class anyway.

You forgot to add, "And how many of the few mystics that are around have both the gear AND the skill required to put whatever OPness the class supposedly has to use?"

While an assassin is insanely powerful, a sin in APS setup isn't doing jack squat against any endgame player with two brain cells to rub together... and an endgame sin who doesn't have a clue what he's doing isn't going to be much of a problem to an endgame player who knows how to play. Same thing would apply to Mystics... except there's a lot less Mystics than there are assassins.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    Kniraven - Lost City Posts: 2,620 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    OPKossy wrote: »
    You forgot to add, "And how many of the few mystics that are around have both the gear AND the skill required to put whatever OPness the class supposedly has to use?"

While an assassin is insanely powerful, a sin in APS setup isn't doing jack squat against any endgame player with two brain cells to rub together... and an endgame sin who doesn't have a clue what he's doing isn't going to be much of a problem to an endgame player who knows how to play. Same thing would apply to Mystics... except there's a lot less Mystics than there are assassins.

Maybe,
    But and end game sin that does know how to play beats anyone and everyone save a good barb.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.