[Rollback - Archosaur Server] UPDATED 11.20.13

Options

Comments

• Faronex - Archosaur
    Faronex - Archosaur Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    i dont work on the weekend aka my boss said let it blow over and we will throw the dogs another bone on Tuesday again still waiting on a an address
    time these greedy ****s got some mail
  • the1evilwoman
    the1evilwoman Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Dear GM or MOD, Most players have chilled a bit even though no matter what you do some will never be happy "Its Called Life".
    Yes, I along with everyone lost a lot from the "4" day you took from the players on Archosaur server.
    I am in college at the present time working on a degree in the IT field, I am curious as to why the logs were not being looked at "Daily" for warning signs of an issue?
    I have read and watched the forums from Post 1, I really am wondering what your team is going to do to fix the "Daily Check In Calendar"?
    Many have said we need "3" ABS Notes, This is not correct on many players calendars. Some of us did not get checked in before the rollback on the 9th. I am sure with my studies there is a way you can override the "Calendar" for the days you took from us, the 9th, 10th, 11th, and 12th of November.
    I will agree with many of these players, Lack of contact and good faith on your own word GM DefenderofDreams "# 415 PWI Zen transfers restored
    11-13-2013, 05:20 PM" get back to us in the Morning? But Morning never came for you, did they roll you back too?
    And those players that claim to be adults, and the kids once each month is over and the $150.00 average spent on monthly entertainment has proven to be disappointing because TV was all repeats, or the latest movie was a Bomb. Do You go demand your money back??? NO you do not, it was a choice you made. If the consequences are not to your liking maybe you should choose better next time.
    And to those thinking at this moment to "Bash" me, remember its my opinion and I am entitled to it whether you like it or not.
  • BDoomed - Archosaur
    BDoomed - Archosaur Posts: 395 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    at last am drunk enough to say this but yo **** GM, atleast have the f'kng decency to say your working on this issue, your fckng leave is more important, and the grievances of the roll back aint. Well i tell you something thank to god, and really do, that your not in my arms reach or in my country, had it been here, i promise you, both your owner and yourself would be on heels and giving back the sht you just took from us, honestly, do something about it, and SAY IT TO US, or be sure that you going to face hell, cause am not letting this forum die, until everyone is satisfied with your fckng stupid compensation... idiots..
  • Woulfgar - Sanctuary
    Woulfgar - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    you give the code but not where to use it.
    Would be nice to have that info...
  • Scarlette_xX - Archosaur
    Scarlette_xX - Archosaur Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    at last am drunk enough to say this but yo **** GM, atleast have the f'kng decency to say your working on this issue, your fckng leave is more important, and the grievances of the roll back aint. Well i tell you something thank to god, and really do, that your not in my arms reach or in my country, had it been here, i promise you, both your owner and yourself would be on heels and giving back the sht you just took from us, honestly, do something about it, and SAY IT TO US, or be sure that you going to face hell, cause am not letting this forum die, until everyone is satisfied with your fckng stupid compensation... idiots..[/b:victory I love ya BDoomed think there a lot of us that wont let this die...go get em <3
  • Rickioo - Archosaur
    Rickioo - Archosaur Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    they still not returned my gold >.<
    Started Playing Early June Of 2005 Back In The Very First Beta In Perfect World History

The True Old School b:cool
  • F_M_Joshua - Archosaur
    F_M_Joshua - Archosaur Posts: 390 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    This is what I see when I look at the first page.
    przfighter wrote: »
    Hello everyone,

I don't give a crud enough about you to update you.

But here are some hypers for waiting.

Don't like it? Well I made the code into a joke. Yes, I was that bored, because I'm not working on the issue.

No, I won't be updating you until I'm done.

Oh and the compensation won't be worth your time, even if we do resolve this.

You're still gonna give us money, so we don't care.

--The GMS

Does anyone else see this?
    If you don't like the way I talk, please, for everyone's sanity, keep in mind that I have ASPERGERS. I don't see a reason to not tell you like it is, or what I think of you. If you are being an idiot, or one minded, I tend to disregard you like trash.
  • GumyBear - Raging Tide
    GumyBear - Raging Tide Posts: 365 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Damn, if I was on the Arch server I would feel VERY insulted by having 5 hypers as compensation. f:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BDoomed - Archosaur
    edited November 2013
    Options
    where the hell did u all go ? what are the updates ? where the f'k is our compensation ? are you waiting for more people to leave, so it doesn't cost you much? people aint leaving without their compensation so better start giving em...
  • Jarkhen - Archosaur
    Jarkhen - Archosaur Posts: 990 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    They... went home. For the weekend.
    Current: http://mypers.pw/1.8/#133167
    105-103-102

TW/NW Videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/Axel3200

Some people get R93 and become another cookiecutter DD, other people get R93 and get called out as serious threats. At some point, it's just not about gear anymore. - Qui
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ellisandro - Archosaur
    Ellisandro - Archosaur Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    you give the code but not where to use it.
    Would be nice to have that info...

Redeem it here: http://pwi.perfectworld.com/redeem
  • Andraell - Archosaur
    Andraell - Archosaur Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    b:angry
  • xvokcx
    xvokcx Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Damn, damn , damn, IF I was in Archo Server , had my toon rolled back loosing millions , and had 5 hyper stones as compesation for that , I would be Playing another game already. Seriously you people , have some dignity and leave, dont let them treat you like wortless trash, WOW!!!! Good thing I left when I left, some of us recognize Full of **** companies when we see them.

I mean really W -- O --- W !!! ** this sheT!
  • BDoomed - Archosaur
    edited November 2013
    Options
    yo noobs where the hell are you ? where the f'k is our compensation ? no am not tired, and i wont be give our stuff back and our money you took, and stop freaking hiding behind your comp screens, just get on with the sht already... been freaking ages.....
  • stupidcomputer2
    stupidcomputer2 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    how do u get the stones with the code
  • c44102
    c44102 Posts: 394 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I do not want the 5 hypers i want my stuff and money back come one we all seen the joke is just missing a copal letters to hi ty joke is what i see when i read that code for the hypers i dont know about the rest of you but its been plenty long enough to where they should have been working overtime to get this problem fixed this way we can all move on but instead we are all still left hanging
  • Gyurakzoltan - Archosaur
    Gyurakzoltan - Archosaur Posts: 683 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I dont know why ppl still raging, it is for sure we will not get anything, PWI is here to make money not to give it to players, isnt that clear to everyone??? b:laugh
    pwcalc.com/962fb48be545fa7b

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • andruxx12345xx
    andruxx12345xx Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    you can download the pwi without the ARC is that it shows me that this loading batis, I'm not sure this downloading
  • MochiBean - Archosaur
    MochiBean - Archosaur Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    you can download the pwi without the ARC is that it shows me that this loading batis, I'm not sure this downloading

Why are u asking this on the rollback thread? xD
  • elmasmarco
    elmasmarco Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    yo noobs where the hell are you ? where the f'k is our compensation ? no am not tired, and i wont be give our stuff back and our money you took, and stop freaking hiding behind your comp screens, just get on with the sht already... been freaking ages.....

yeah like really -.- they are not doing anything >.>
  • kaylam1821
    kaylam1821 Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    WTF its been almost a week, come on people, you could just post something to let us know your still working on it, i mean damn thats not too much to ask b:angry
  • Jarkhen - Archosaur
    Jarkhen - Archosaur Posts: 990 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Honestly has nobody here heard of a weekend? This is their job, not their life. They're not required to be here 24/7.
    Current: http://mypers.pw/1.8/#133167
    105-103-102

TW/NW Videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/Axel3200

Some people get R93 and become another cookiecutter DD, other people get R93 and get called out as serious threats. At some point, it's just not about gear anymore. - Qui
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • princessmikan
    princessmikan Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    3HTYJKE = 3hitty Joke <- For those of you who didn't get it b:avoid
  • F_M_Joshua - Archosaur
    F_M_Joshua - Archosaur Posts: 390 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    3HTYJKE = 3hitty Joke <- For those of you who didn't get it b:avoid

We all got it. We're not laughing.
    If you don't like the way I talk, please, for everyone's sanity, keep in mind that I have ASPERGERS. I don't see a reason to not tell you like it is, or what I think of you. If you are being an idiot, or one minded, I tend to disregard you like trash.
  • Aritorsha - Archosaur
    Aritorsha - Archosaur Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Honestly has nobody here heard of a weekend? This is their job, not their life. They're not required to be here 24/7.

+1 to this mah smexy Jarkhen b:dirty
  • Umbramagis - Archosaur
    Umbramagis - Archosaur Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Well. Hopefully we get some sort of update once they've had lunch after their Monday rolls around. Preferably before or just after breakfast, but that's a bit too optimistic b:chuckle
    The Doctor - Speak his name, and he will come. No matter where he is in time or space, if you need him, he will come.

Umbramagis - Celestial Sage Cleric 101/101/101 - Full G16 - Main
    Impedim - Celestial Sage Sin 101/8x - Full G16
    TerraEnsis - Demon Seeker 100/8x
  • ORed - Dreamweaver
    ORed - Dreamweaver Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    so where do we redeem the code exactly?
  • Healer_Star_ - Archosaur
    Healer_Star_ - Archosaur Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Because they're posting from a different server does not mean they don't play on Archosaur as well.

shhh tora you dont go here either b:chuckle
    QQ to me ......so i can punch you in the face :D b:cute

YOU CAN LIVE WITH OUT FC SO STOP ASKING FOR IT BACK b:surrender

I <3 NYJ b:dirty
  • Healer_Star_ - Archosaur
    Healer_Star_ - Archosaur Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Its Monday morning gms, time to walk off that hangover and stare at computer screens, please update us when you have chance, it is most needed
    QQ to me ......so i can punch you in the face :D b:cute

YOU CAN LIVE WITH OUT FC SO STOP ASKING FOR IT BACK b:surrender

I <3 NYJ b:dirty
  • BDoomed - Archosaur
    edited November 2013
    Options
    where the hell are you nooobs ? ?? when the f'k are we getting the real compensation ? or after returning zen you all are good with it ?