[Rollback - Archosaur Server] UPDATED 11.20.13

Comments

• Nahktuul - Archosaur
    Nahktuul - Archosaur Posts: 725 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    hold on to your horses fellas, i got replied by the support staff that they have confirmed my missing stuff and have added to their reimbursement list, i should be getting it with the future maintenance.

So, I need to send them a ticket with a list of stuff that I had? Its been awhile now, what if I don't remember? I guess I am SOL then, huh...
    PWI Gamer since Closed Beta (Under RisenPhoenix/Nahktuul - Sanctuary/Archosaur)
  • SinfulLia - Archosaur
    SinfulLia - Archosaur Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Hey fellow archosaurians

The support staff and GMs are doing what they can and I personally would like to thank them for the time and effort they are putting in.

It's a big job and flaming won't help. Just chill, go see mary-jane and wait it out.
    Remember to keep your tickets open too!

b:pleased
  • DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Soon™
    Well, maybe later, semi-retired.
  • F_M_Joshua - Archosaur
    F_M_Joshua - Archosaur Posts: 390 Arc User
    edited November 2013

You go to hifl. You go to hifl and die!
    If you don't like the way I talk, please, for everyone's sanity, keep in mind that I have ASPERGERS. I don't see a reason to not tell you like it is, or what I think of you. If you are being an idiot, or one minded, I tend to disregard you like trash.
  • Fae_Harpy - Archosaur
    Fae_Harpy - Archosaur Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Just an idea for people who lost items, our faction posted a page on their website asking members to list all the items they lost, then the leader sent in the list. I think this might be easier for PWI instead of having to go through 100's of tickets for every single person (or more if the person was stupid and sent in duplicates) they can go through one ticket for dozens of people (depending on how many take the time to respond). The easier it is for PWI to go through tickets the faster people will get their items back.
    AstriaFae
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I looked to the stars, my aim true.
    Heart peirced, the light flowed.
    And from the dust of Sagittarrius,
    I crafted a bow.
  • BringinDeath - Archosaur
    BringinDeath - Archosaur Posts: 393 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    hold on to your horses fellas, i got replied by the support staff that they have confirmed my missing stuff and have added to their reimbursement list, i should be getting it with the future maintenance.

I got the same responce, told the day after next maintenance b:victory
  • Jesya - Lost City
    Jesya - Lost City Posts: 291 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Hey fellow archosaurians

The support staff and GMs are doing what they can and I personally would like to thank them for the time and effort they are putting in.

It's a big job and flaming won't help. Just chill, go see mary-jane and wait it out.
    Remember to keep your tickets open too!

b:pleased

I'm not from Arch, but it looks like a majority of the flaming is because little to no communication from PWI to the players. Even popping in to say anything even an update stating they are still working on it, will I think let people know that this situation isn't going to be ignored and reduce the flames to a degree.

Good customer service reps/companies will notify their customers that they are still working on an issue, even if there is no resolution.
    b:bye
  • BDoomed - Archosaur
    BDoomed - Archosaur Posts: 395 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    i'm completely free to play, i have invested 0 dollars into this game, the secret is to merch 20-30 mill a day, i started with 1 mill in 3 days i was able to merch 25m average per day of pure profit, I don't have best gear right now b/c i been buying fashion and other useless junk but i'll get to it in a few days of catshopping my goal for the month of december is to merch 400mill and that is after i take out the cost of buying the items....should take me 12-15days roughly. but i don't feel bad for people losing their gear and items, read the aggreement at anytime pwi can take anything for no reason so shut this rage thread down please mods....

hmm your living in your dream world.... Mr Merchant!!
  • c44102
    c44102 Posts: 394 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Its been a week now since they took our stuff and i dont know about the rest of you but i still havnt even got a email back about my tickets and maintenance is tonight where this is when we would get our items back b:angry
  • BDoomed - Archosaur
    edited November 2013
    c44102 wrote: »
    Its been a week now since they took our stuff and i dont know about the rest of you but i still havnt even got a email back about my tickets and maintenance is tonight where this is when we would get our items back b:angry

took me 10 ticket spam a day to get a response but am happy so far...
  • Jarkhen - Archosaur
    Jarkhen - Archosaur Posts: 990 Arc User
    edited November 2013

I'm gonna give them one more day... after that I'm going to start doing the same if I continue getting ignored.
    Current: http://mypers.pw/1.8/#133167
    105-103-102

TW/NW Videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/Axel3200

Some people get R93 and become another cookiecutter DD, other people get R93 and get called out as serious threats. At some point, it's just not about gear anymore. - Qui
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • F_M_Joshua - Archosaur
    edited November 2013
    I'm gonna give them one more day... after that I'm going to start doing the same if I continue getting ignored.

Don't forget to stop putting any money on the game... or hell, staying on the game for more than 5 mnutes a day.
    If you don't like the way I talk, please, for everyone's sanity, keep in mind that I have ASPERGERS. I don't see a reason to not tell you like it is, or what I think of you. If you are being an idiot, or one minded, I tend to disregard you like trash.
  • F_M_Joshua - Archosaur
    edited November 2013

From what I've seen in tickets, They may have said this to shut you up. Which section did you send it to? Because Customer Service seems to be telling people that they are SOL going through them.
  • xoinix
    xoinix Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    From what I've seen in tickets, They may have said this to shut you up. Which section did you send it to? Because Customer Service seems to be telling people that they are SOL going through them.

I second this. Doom has been the loudest amongst all of the people on Arch. Having him quiet will definitely lessen their headache. And if it is true they are setting a bad precedent for themselves "rage long and loud enough and you become a VIP when we start fixing this mess." f:scared
  • rieihdius
    rieihdius Posts: 468 Arc User
    edited November 2013

They said to me: -->Your question has been received. Due to high ticket volumes at this time, we will respond to your question as soon as possible.<---

• OMGBowPewPew - Archosaur
    OMGBowPewPew - Archosaur Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited November 2013

I sent only one ticket, beginning with rage and threats and then updated the ticket as I proceeded to get closer to where I was before this debacle. Now I am on the reimbursement list and my rage has subsided. Still a giant cluster**** but at least they are trying to fix it. Good luck.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jarkhen - Archosaur
    Jarkhen - Archosaur Posts: 990 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Not getting compensated for item loss. Bah.

Hoping to at least get my refines restored (gamble-refining with event-gold Tishas >.>)
    Current: http://mypers.pw/1.8/#133167
    105-103-102

TW/NW Videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/Axel3200

Some people get R93 and become another cookiecutter DD, other people get R93 and get called out as serious threats. At some point, it's just not about gear anymore. - Qui
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • c44102
    c44102 Posts: 394 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    took me 10 ticket spam a day to get a response but am happy so far...[/QUOTE

honestly i would rather not spam them they always tell me to f off when i do lol so i only put in 2 tickets but starting to get very mad about not getting wrote back it shoudnt take this long to be honest
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited November 2013
    Spamming your ticket repeatedly sends it to the bottom of the stack, as does repeatedly submitting tickets, so I have some serious doubt about your words.

Even if you did finally get a response, you would have likely gotten it faster without the spam.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • farts30
    farts30 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    means that the item I got the package opening dragon orb I will not recover because you think you are what it costs to get a good item with those 5 hyper 2XP and you are rewarded loss. offense is a very big part of you, we are humiliating to the misery with all the money you spent on this game I think we meresemos more respect and if you do not resolve within a week I'll take legal action against you, not our problem is that you are inefficient, I hope this is resolved in the best way possible but they'll have to sue them for abuse.
  • jens60
    jens60 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    farts30 wrote: »
    means that the item I got the package opening dragon orb I will not recover because you think you are what it costs to get a good item with those 5 hyper 2XP and you are rewarded loss. offense is a very big part of you, we are humiliating to the misery with all the money you spent on this game I think we meresemos more respect and if you do not resolve within a week I'll take legal action against you, not our problem is that you are inefficient, I hope this is resolved in the best way possible but they'll have to sue them for abuse.

Good luck on that mate. lmao
    b:laughb:laugh
  • bluestuffzzz
    bluestuffzzz Posts: 627 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    farts30 wrote: »

Tell ya what. Let's make a deal! If you succeed in a lawsuit with Perfect World Entertainment and can prove that you have won the case in court, with proper documentation - pass your PayPal to me via PM here on the forums, and I will personally give you $100. No joke.

But I know you won't win. On what grounds can you stand? In the terms of service it states that PWE owns anything server-side, including your character, it's name, items, levels, fashion, mounts, gear, and all web and server infrastructure related to your character. On top of this, they have and can halt any of your services from access to their hardware, including making accounts, banishment from the forums or games that they own, IP-blocking, etc.

When PWE shuts the server down for x amount of days or does a rollback, you've lost time and effort on your end. If you have lost zen, it should have already been refunded - because this is equivalent to your money in real life. However, once you have spent said money into zen, and have pushed that money out into in-game coins and/or items, you have no rights to it anymore. It becomes a data string on some server, and you don't own it. Your loss in time and in-game profits don't equate to monetary losses, and furthermore can't be regained in the court of law in most countries. Since PWE is hosted in the USA, you must follow the United States laws when attempting to take them to court and sue them. The only way around this would be to sue them on a criminal basis and attempt to extradite them to another country for trial. Good luck on that one; normally this only happens in massive lawsuits where the defendant has comitted horrendous crimes against humanity.

In the end, you have no basis or merit for a lawsuit. I do believe that on the basis of moral law, PWE should compensate fairly each player on what they did loose, and it shouldn't be in hypers for all servers and 2x drops/exp. I also believe that each person looking for compensation shouldn't have to file a complaint with the company via the ticket system, and pray that they get a reasonable response.

But yes, farts30; good luck with that lawsuit!
    I host an Ecatomb mirror here: ecatomb.gdevtalk.net
    I've been actively playing since late 2008.
    Youtube: youtube.com/user/thecryotonic
  • BDoomed - Archosaur
    edited November 2013
    Spamming your ticket repeatedly sends it to the bottom of the stack, as does repeatedly submitting tickets, so I have some serious doubt about your words.

Even if you did finally get a response, you would have likely gotten it faster without the spam.

errr spam meant, only respond 10 times when they say something, and to anyone who thinks they lied, then well there are more than 1 ways XD
  • LodeJunior - Archosaur
    LodeJunior - Archosaur Posts: 561 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Support finally responded to me saying that they will be giving me some "Recovery Tokens" during the maintenance, anybody knows whats that?
  • monarchwiggins
    monarchwiggins Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    What that means is there gonna go back and check what items you had because obviously 100's and 100s of ppl are lying about what they had, I would assume anything you got using coin is gone there go re buy and stop acting like winey *** children and go rebuy, pwi has the ability to see when you got an item and how you got the item, things you got from packs they are more willing to give back, the problem is having to go back and look at what EVERYONE had will take time especially since we have 100's of liers who over exaggerate what they had and those who are spamming dozens of tickets are slowing the process down
  • rieihdius
    rieihdius Posts: 468 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Guys there was some other update, read first pageb:laugh

• ZooozOOo - Archosaur
    ZooozOOo - Archosaur Posts: 486 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    - 2x chance for coin drops on all servers (never done before) and 2x EXP/Spirit/Drops
    - 5x EXP (Archosaur specific)
    1t 5 hyprs n now this lol mockery of compensation xD gj b:bye
  • WistaKitty - Archosaur
    WistaKitty - Archosaur Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    - 2x chance for coin drops on all servers (never done before) and 2x EXP/Spirit/Drops
    1t 5 hyprs n now this lol mockery of compensation xD gj b:bye

If you read all of it, they said they are still thinking of more compensation. So be paitent.
  • goldenears
    goldenears Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I don't know where to even put the 5x hyper coupon code.
  • Cougarwifey - Archosaur
    Cougarwifey - Archosaur Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    przfighter wrote: »
    Hello everyone,

During tonight's server maintenance, we discovered a critical issue for Archosaur server. After many attempts at fixing it, we decided the best and only way to fix this is to do a character roll back to a time when the server was at a stable state. We will be rolling back Archosaur to November 9th at 10:00 AM PST.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and we'll be running 2x EXP, spirit, and drops for Archosaur after the servers open.

Update:

Update:

Update:

MAJOR UPDATE

MAJOR UPDATE

We've continued brainstorming compensation available for the Archosaur server and have come up with more options:

Those on Archosaur will be receiving an email soon detailing more of our compensation efforts.
    The Exp,Spirit,Drops, and Coin modifiers will be taking effect post maintenance this Tuesday night.

We're still coming up with more ways of compensation and will be updating this thread as new information comes about.

-DoD

ty for this still i have lost so much with this rollback that although your dbl even 5x xp does little help i feel my time effort and 5 year loyalty to your game deserves more compensation my timers on the neophlyte kit were not reset im out those 4 days of charm use my calander days not reset im out the monthly prize my farmed mats my time mat sales and my 200 ish jj tokens per this account that i used on ownme collared itshis petspet annnamichele jadiniv were not reset those were mine my time effort to log in collect them i had saved theese for months for use when my wizard cougarwifey reached lvl 98 i could farm for in game coin to make her g 15 i lost all those tokens and have no way to recoup them in game i feel very used and abused by a game i have supported advertised for beta tested and spent my time my real life money in and again no compensation for my personnal losses the 2x and then 5 x drops are great as a server wide fix gold buyers got there gold back now please adrees those of us that now depend on farming in game as our real life expenses take away from real life money that we would could did or wished we could spend