[Rollback - Archosaur Server] UPDATED 11.20.13

Options

Comments

• BringinDeath - Archosaur
    BringinDeath - Archosaur Posts: 393 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Lol, a dreamchaser pack would have been better at that point for the exp neck and at least a bit of money.

and that will replace the Millions some people have lost in what way?
  • BDoomed - Archosaur
    BDoomed - Archosaur Posts: 395 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Lol, a dreamchaser pack would have been better at that point for the exp neck and at least a bit of money.

dont give them more troll ideas dear!!! pleaseeeee b:shockedb:shockedb:shockedb:shocked
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Compensation = 50 gold ocean orb on sale for 49 gold.
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited November 2013
    Options
    jerr65 wrote: »
    First thing you have to remember, PWI is a publically traded corporation, meaning they only exist to make money. Sure guys at lower levels care about the players, but the top guys, the ones with the power to make decisions, they dont give a rats azz about the players as long as its generating cash. And they wouldnt hesitate to pull the plug on you and me the minute it becomes beneficial for them. They sell NOTHING..everything you buy does not exist. meaning no loss in inventory for them. They could do something meaningful now and lose nothing yet they choose to keep milking and gauging. Why does R9 cost so much when it really isnt useful until its RRR9. They are using the "what the market will bear" theory which simply means they will charge you the maximum you will pay regardless of value.
    Don't forget that PWE doesn't even own any rights to the game. They are basically renting fram Wanmei and don't have much control over it's maintenance or development.
    Its more likely that it wil still be 50 gold and they'll just throw in the Demon/Sage card b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • F_M_Joshua - Archosaur
    F_M_Joshua - Archosaur Posts: 390 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options

I hope Lucca Uses flare on you for that. I hope Ayla comes in and kicks your butt. b:chuckle

That's not compensation....

That's what you would like to make your character awesome.

But J.Z. let me throw down a HARD fact....

Your name don't say Archosaur, baby.
    If you don't like the way I talk, please, for everyone's sanity, keep in mind that I have ASPERGERS. I don't see a reason to not tell you like it is, or what I think of you. If you are being an idiot, or one minded, I tend to disregard you like trash.
  • Scarlette_xX - Archosaur
    Scarlette_xX - Archosaur Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    the customer care people got nothing, all they do is hatch eggs all day and night long, for the past few months when ever there was a problem with anything related to the game and i sent them a ticket, they just ignore it, not by non reply, but they just say they cant do anything about it. It was a lot different before, people would know that for sure. All i can say is that these people who are the main heads running the show, are bunch of "______________" ( use ur imagination and vocabulary to fill in best suited adjectives to fill in the blank),and they just don't care. I am trying to find out by going through the ToS and checking if anything can be done on a more legal and formal way.

plz let me know if u find out anything would love in on this
  • pyrovida
    pyrovida Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    "Major Update" my ***
    edited November 2013
    Options
    PWI are just insulting us now. They couldn't even be bothered to keep us updated as to what's going on. Anyone notice hardly any Mods/GM have now bothered with this post?

Just proves how much they really give a damn about us
  • KanaHoshi - Archosaur
    KanaHoshi - Archosaur Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    MAJOR UPDATE

Quote:

Originally Posted by DefenderofDreams View Post

As part of our on-going compensation efforts, we'll be giving out 5x Hyper EXP Stones to players who redeem the following coupon code:

3HTYJKE

It can be used only once per account, but for ANY server.

We are still looking into further ways to compensate for the rollbacks and various networking issues experienced recently, so expect more updates to come!

wow so people lose money, fash and loads more things and the only thing we get to compensate it 5 lousy xp stones, myself personally I would like my stuff back thanks b:angry
  • F_M_Joshua - Archosaur
    edited November 2013
    Options
    "As part of our on-going compensation efforts, we'll be giving out 5x Hyper EXP Stones to players who redeem the following coupon code:

3HTYJKE"

wow so people lose money, fash and loads more things and the only thing we get to compensate it 5 lousy xp stones, myself personally I would like my stuff back thanks b:angry

Um... You don't get it, do you.

Look at the code, first off.

Look at it real close.

He was trying to get a laugh. Maybe you can SEE THE HUMOR in the code.

Oh, and this is not the "Only compensation". They are compensating as they go. First was 2x for Archosaur Server ONLY. Next is hypers, after that, who knows.
    If you don't like the way I talk, please, for everyone's sanity, keep in mind that I have ASPERGERS. I don't see a reason to not tell you like it is, or what I think of you. If you are being an idiot, or one minded, I tend to disregard you like trash.
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Um... You don't get it, do you.

Look at the code, first off.

Look at it real close.

He was trying to get a laugh. Maybe you can SEE THE HUMOR in the code.

Oh, and this is not the "Only compensation". They are compensating as they go. First was 2x for Archosaur Server ONLY. Next is hypers, after that, who knows.

So then that's unfair as if they do a x 2 for example, others benefit where as others lose Millions

As for the joke, we don't see many people laughing really
  • F_M_Joshua - Archosaur
    edited November 2013
    Options
    So then that's unfair as if they do a x 2 for example, others benefit where as others lose Millions

As for the joke, we don't see many people laughing really

The joke was a "****ty" one anyways, so don't sweat it.

No, the compensation that they're giving out is mainly due to the fact that it happened and for your continued patience during the time period. He said that he's trying to get everyone back their stuff, and that he's going to continue compensating along the way.

The hypers may be for everyone, but the 2x is strictly Archosaur server.

And there's only so much that he can give out free without ruining the game economy, which is shot to hell in my opinion, or without adding new items to the game, which would mean taking the server down again.
    edited November 2013
    Options
    The joke was a "****ty" one anyways, so don't sweat it.

No, the compensation that they're giving out is mainly due to the fact that it happened and for your continued patience during the time period. He said that he's trying to get everyone back their stuff, and that he's going to continue compensating along the way.

The hypers may be for everyone, but the 2x is strictly Archosaur server.

And there's only so much that he can give out free without ruining the game economy, which is shot to hell in my opinion, or without adding new items to the game, which would mean taking the server down again.

ok, i am trying to think logic here. Why give hypers to other servers when this rollback hasn't affected them? Why did it only happen to Arch?

There is STILL a glitch in the game i think and have reported it already to tech help. Just awaiting a reply now as what happned is near on impossible to happen
  • mrtitanperfect94
    mrtitanperfect94 Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    lets think about this.
    ARE YOU GAME MASTERS OR IDIOTARDS MASTERS?
    1: the server apparently get a critical issues that the whole conmmunity dont know with details yet so that info still unkow for us.
    2: you desperatly make a reroll to the server as the best way to fix that. WTF!! WHY THE FUUCK YOU JUST CLOSE THE SERVER FOR A TIME AND LET US KNOW INMEDIATLY WHAT HAPPENED, AND DONT OPEN IT UNTILL YOU FIX IT, THAT WHOULD BE BETTER THAN RE-ROLLING AND MAKE PEOPLE STUFF HIGH AMOUNT OF CASH, BESIDES MAKE FARMERS WASTE TIME FOR NOTHIN(for example before the re-roll i made my g16 pants and farmed more than 50mil and also farmed hundreds of tt mats from every instance) thats not a Smart thing to do.
    3: another problem TW Biddings; HOW WE GONNA ATACK OURSELVES? thats realy stupid!, i think this problems is similar and relative to the apparently issues you said before re-rolling, if this its true MEANS YOU RESTORED THE SERVER FOR NOTHING. (besides make alot of ppl lose stuffs) ???
    4: the compesations. GUYS THIS PART MAKE ME SICK VERY BAD AND DONT GIVE ME ANY MOTIVATION TO KEEP PLAYING , ILL TELL YOU WHY:
    4-1 you give x2 to all servers and also hypers, wich means yea, the rest servers gained thanks to archosaur issues.
    4-2 X2??? HYPERS??? how the hell we gonna appreciate it or even use the exp or hypers before the server was just fuucked up?
    4-3HOW WE GONNA FARM, BUY OR SELL ANYTHING OR FARM EXP/SPIRIT IF THE SERVER GOT UNSAFE!!? WHY WE SHOULD WASTE TIME AGAIN FARMING IF THIS IS UNSECURE? AND I MEANS WE COULD GET TROLLED AND LOSE ALL AGAIN? NO THANKS. THATS WHY THIS COMPESATION FOR ME IS COMPLETELY USELESS AND UNGRATFULL (besides pathetic and stupid).
    4-3 you guys realy need to do not make desperate desitions , specialy knowing that alot of ppl pay, and farm hardcore. OTHERWISE A BOUNCH OF USERS WILL BE QUITTING CONTINOUSLY!. BE A GM NOT AND IDIOTARD MASTER.

i probably wont care much opinions becouse im pretty sad and sick of this. so im out of the game temporally until this disaster get fixed. laters
  • Faronex - Archosaur
    Faronex - Archosaur Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    think its ****ing lame that archo server gets hurt and every one gets hyperstones
    wtf really what do the other servers have wrong with them that they get **** ****ing lame
    gm my *** **** tards more like it
  • Jarkhen - Archosaur
    Jarkhen - Archosaur Posts: 990 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    b:chuckle calm your **** people, posting the same capslock rage 10 times over in this thread isn't gonna make them get done any faster.
    Current: http://mypers.pw/1.8/#133167
    105-103-102

TW/NW Videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/Axel3200

Some people get R93 and become another cookiecutter DD, other people get R93 and get called out as serious threats. At some point, it's just not about gear anymore. - Qui
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited November 2013
    Options
    b:chuckle calm your **** people, posting the same capslock rage 10 times over in this thread isn't gonna make them get done any faster.

I think people want to vent their anger & fustration. Agreed, multiple posts is pointless but i can understand their feelings
  • seitori
    seitori Posts: 1,328 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    ok, i am trying to think logic here. Why give hypers to other servers when this rollback hasn't affected them? Why did it only happen to Arch?

There is STILL a glitch in the game i think and have reported it already to tech help. Just awaiting a reply now as what happned is near on impossible to happen

I have a full list of characters on Archo-server aswell as my main roster on HT-server and play both servers alot regularly (And I lost some coin on Archo do too the rollback aswell (I'm just glad I hadn't bought anything irreplacable in the last week prior to maintainance) and alot of my friends also play both servers aswell) not everyone is single server players...

And as for the hypers for (all servers) bit ~ All servers were being hit with glitches after the last reset (its why it took them so long to complete it) though Archo-server had it way worse then any of the other servers by far, for the need for a rollback to occur) so they're just trying to do some minor compensation for everyone who suffered even the slightest inconvenience and delay over PWi's attempted Maintainance Nerf job... So I doubt theres gonna be much more then the hypers given to any of the other servers (Even though they all had missing items that vanished on people aswell as the switching of faction icons to the wrong factions not to mention some were people either being booted from or added too factions that they did or did not belong too anymore) for the first lil bit do to the fail Maintainance
  • FataIity_ - Archosaur
    FataIity_ - Archosaur Posts: 120 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    przfighter wrote: »
    Hello everyone,

During tonight's server maintenance, we discovered a critical issue for Archosaur server. After many attempts at fixing it, we decided the best and only way to fix this is to do a character roll back to a time when the server was at a stable state. We will be rolling back Archosaur to November 9th at 10:00 AM PST.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and we'll be running 2x EXP, spirit, and drops for Archosaur after the servers open.

Why don't you guys perform regular backups on the servers? Or atleast before a maintenance(or restart, as it was said on forums) Is that so hard to backup the systems once in a week?
    lets think about this.
    ARE YOU GAME MASTERS OR IDIOTARDS MASTERS?
    1: the server apparently get a critical issues that the whole conmmunity dont know with details yet so that info still unkow for us.
    2: you desperatly make a reroll to the server as the best way to fix that. WTF!! WHY THE FUUCK YOU JUST CLOSE THE SERVER FOR A TIME AND LET US KNOW INMEDIATLY WHAT HAPPENED, AND DONT OPEN IT UNTILL YOU FIX IT, THAT WHOULD BE BETTER THAN RE-ROLLING AND MAKE PEOPLE STUFF HIGH AMOUNT OF CASH, BESIDES MAKE FARMERS WASTE TIME FOR NOTHIN(for example before the re-roll i made my g16 pants and farmed more than 50mil and also farmed hundreds of tt mats from every instance) thats not a Smart thing to do.
    3: another problem TW Biddings; HOW WE GONNA ATACK OURSELVES? thats realy stupid!, i think this problems is similar and relative to the apparently issues you said before re-rolling, if this its true MEANS YOU RESTORED THE SERVER FOR NOTHING. (besides make alot of ppl lose stuffs) ???
    4: the compesations. GUYS THIS PART MAKE ME SICK VERY BAD AND DONT GIVE ME ANY MOTIVATION TO KEEP PLAYING , ILL TELL YOU WHY:
    4-1 you give x2 to all servers and also hypers, wich means yea, the rest servers gained thanks to archosaur issues.
    4-2 X2??? HYPERS??? how the hell we gonna appreciate it or even use the exp or hypers before the server was just fuucked up?
    4-3HOW WE GONNA FARM, BUY OR SELL ANYTHING OR FARM EXP/SPIRIT IF THE SERVER GOT UNSAFE!!? WHY WE SHOULD WASTE TIME AGAIN FARMING IF THIS IS UNSECURE? AND I MEANS WE COULD GET TROLLED AND LOSE ALL AGAIN? NO THANKS. THATS WHY THIS COMPESATION FOR ME IS COMPLETELY USELESS AND UNGRATFULL (besides pathetic and stupid).
    4-3 you guys realy need to do not make desperate desitions , specialy knowing that alot of ppl pay, and farm hardcore. OTHERWISE A BOUNCH OF USERS WILL BE QUITTING CONTINOUSLY!. BE A GM NOT AND IDIOTARD MASTER.

i probably wont care much opinions becouse im pretty sad and sick of this. so im out of the game temporally until this disaster get fixed. laters

that rage
    think its ****ing lame that archo server gets hurt and every one gets hyperstones
    wtf really what do the other servers have wrong with them that they get **** ****ing lame
    gm my *** **** tards more like it

very soon we will see a post with more stars(****) and less words
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • udancenow
    udancenow Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    times 50 exp be enfo to recover the lost exp/spirit times 2 is being cheap losers if pwi don't fix at less top 2 things on my list I quit on dec 31 if I don't get them back. I not buying gold to they give the items on my list. PWI want us to take there F bomb to the chin & take it then forgive them.If dec31 things not fixed don't buy gold bankrupt them.
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options

There's issues on the East coast servers since 2 weeks, if you was reading the forum more often you'd know that, the map constantly crash (even at NW), people are unable to log in game or stuck in instances (for hours) and we had those issue during the 2x week which made people unable to enjoy it either.

We got ''lucky'' to don't have rollback (yet), but we did had issues on the East coast servers that made people unable to enjoy the full 2x week.

Is it unfair that ALL servers get the hypers? Maybe, but there's other servers that got issues recently even if we didn't get rollback and it's not we didn't deserved the hypers at all.

The situation really suck on Arch, I'd be really upset too if it was my server, but other servers have/had issues too (East coast).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
    edited November 2013
    Options
    There's issues on the East coast servers since 2 weeks, if you was reading the forum more often you'd know that, the map constantly crash (even at NW), people are unable to log in game or stuck in instances (for hours) and we had those issue during the 2x week which made people unable to enjoy it either.

We got ''lucky'' to don't have rollback (yet), but we did had issues on the East coast servers that made people unable to enjoy the full 2x week.

Is it unfair that ALL servers get the hypers? Maybe, but there's other servers that got issues recently even if we didn't get rollback and it's not we didn't deserved the hypers at all.

The situation really suck on Arch, I'd be really upset too if it was my server, but other servers have/had issues too (East coast).

Just for the record, i AM on the forums quite often, doesn't mean i have to post. Maybe other servers DO have issues, and i understand their fustration, but count their blessings it isn't a rollback & lose Millions plus hard to obtain items as IF they did, i think they would be in the same frame of mind as quite alot of us on Arch

Well guys, i don't think we are going to see an update this side of the weekend at LEAST.
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Here's the sad part, the weekend approaches, meaning that GMs will have very little to no input to the issues at hand.

Archo will sit all weekend with no updates, unless a GM confirms otherwise, but given how this game is treated these days, I wouldn't be surprised if they gave a final explanation just how they did with the FC glitch. Basically a "We are so sorry but we promise to make this game better for all of you in the future." type response, because saying sorry and moving on does so much.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Here's the sad part, the weekend approaches, meaning that GMs will have very little to no input to the issues at hand.

Archo will sit all weekend with no updates, unless a GM confirms otherwise, but given how this game is treated these days, I wouldn't be surprised if they gave a final explanation just how they did with the FC glitch. Basically a "We are so sorry but we promise to make this game better for all of you in the future." type response, because saying sorry and moving on does so much.

does it replace what hundreds of people have lost? nope, so sorry will NOT cut it for ALOT of people
  • justme7100
    justme7100 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    The code : 3HTYJKE kinds of resemble "S H i T t Y J o K E"
  • jessica921
    jessica921 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Im Mad aswell!
    I Charged 5 days ago around 200$ and PWI just took the money from me,it said transfer declined,i hope for them that they will give me my money back and all the stuff they took from me ..If not to give me my stuff ingame then atleast give me my real money back.. Sent a ticket 5 days ago and no answer until now..
  • Healer_Star_ - Archosaur
    Healer_Star_ - Archosaur Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options

Archo server had the same instance problem during 2x, you were not alone. Not to sound like the bytch i am but stuck in instance / random map crash ( has happened to archo too) does not = to a rollback. And im pretty sure if it was your server you'd be alil more than "upset" that everyone gets some of the goodies that the GMs are trying to compensate with.
    QQ to me ......so i can punch you in the face :D b:cute

YOU CAN LIVE WITH OUT FC SO STOP ASKING FOR IT BACK b:surrender

I <3 NYJ b:dirty
  • FlyingStab - Archosaur
    FlyingStab - Archosaur Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Archo server had the same instance problem during 2x, you were not alone. Not to sound like the bytch i am but stuck in instance / random map crash ( has happened to archo too) does not = to a rollback. And im pretty sure if it was your server you'd be alil more than "upset" that everyone gets some of the goodies that the GMs are trying to compensate with.

Starry, im one of the people that is going to quit after this epic fail from our inepts GMs. Please let the people know on faction what the reason i hadnt logged on game after the maintenance. I was hopping they give us a true answer to the problem but the GM decide to spit on our face with those hypers and im not the kind of people that let anyone have fun of me. I love yah starry i will miss u, sorry this end like this.
  • F_M_Joshua - Archosaur
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Starry, im one of the people that is going to quit after this epic fail from our inepts GMs. Please let the people know on faction what the reason i hadnt logged on game after the maintenance. I was hopping they give us a true answer to the problem but the GM decide to spit on our face with those hypers and im not the kind of people that let anyone have fun of me. I love yah starry i will miss u, sorry this end like this.

Can I have your stuff since you're quitting?
  • TieIer - Dreamweaver
    TieIer - Dreamweaver Posts: 180 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    where do we us ethis code at?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]