[Rollback - Archosaur Server] UPDATED 11.20.13

Options
1343536373840»

Comments

• cryara
    cryara Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    i want my stuff back, i lost too much in that reroll and giving orbs is making it even worth - everybody got ocean orbs (and up to 40-50 for some =/) that other were working for hardly to make the difference.
    i want my stuff. respond to tickets already.
  • gater559
    gater559 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    i never got my 3 orbs. and most of my friends too. but i saw peeps get a ton's of orbs on my server.
  • MsDalila - Sanctuary
    MsDalila - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    That's true and other servers suffered too. We feel sorry about Archosaur server and i hope we all will get compensation. We waiting for pwi decision.
  • coopoor
    coopoor Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    will some time has passed since roll back if ya all have noticed the server is a bit empty . we all watched what happened with the compensation pwi attempted. Some of us will stay alot will leave and, i can't blame those who leave. The constant bickering over ticket issues, 2 adjoining factions now have the same color people lost items bought that aren't even on sale anymore too much pwi too much ! I have to admit PWI ya done a fine job in shooting yourself in the foot critical error or not you have lost 40 -50% of the server
  • Fishlips - Harshlands
    Fishlips - Harshlands Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    GM you can move this down to normal forum. it old and nothing more to be said b:thanks
  • Arrowwz - Sanctuary
    Arrowwz - Sanctuary Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Tons of unhappy campers here PWI, you're doing bad with everything. Why not just send the gifts just like 2 years ago with the anniversary by email. Ugh, PWI you use to be my favorite game back in the days. Now you guys are like "WTF". I'm still trying to find a good F2PMMORPG but so far i can't find any with decent graphics and well rounded classes. I'll find a new game just not today lol. You guys should learn from the past and be more like your past business. About 96% of my FL quit. only a few left. Either you guys learn or the 4% will most likely leave too(sorry for the major digress)
  • kurasza
    kurasza Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    it's on general discussion. it's a code for everyone it won't be emailed to you. Go here: http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1644331

What's th code ? It says i dont have the acces to that page
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited December 2013
    Options
    kurasza wrote: »
    What's th code ? It says i dont have the acces to that page

That code no longer works. See: The 500ish page sticky at the top of General Discussion.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Shayd - Raging Tide
    Shayd - Raging Tide Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Rollbacks are pernament it's in PWE's agreement so you can't do anything

Post 100 tickets you won't get your stuff back. I lost my old account (I don't know it just doesn't exist) And nothing was done. So..Deal with it.
    Mystic: 99 lvl (Main)
    Psychic: 96 lvl (Alt)
    Assassin: 78 lvl (Retired)
    Cleric: 75 lvl (Retired)

Big bumpy ride since 2008