[Rollback - Archosaur Server] UPDATED 11.20.13

Options

Comments

• Healer_Star_ - Archosaur
    Healer_Star_ - Archosaur Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    if It Helps Hurt Less Ya Still Got Me... Mind You If I Didn't Lead The Faction I Am In ... Then You Would Be Crying About Me As Well But Yeah...

You Cant Leave Me Either D:
    QQ to me ......so i can punch you in the face :D b:cute

YOU CAN LIVE WITH OUT FC SO STOP ASKING FOR IT BACK b:surrender

I <3 NYJ b:dirty
  • BDoomed - Archosaur
    BDoomed - Archosaur Posts: 395 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    People quitting due to a rollback are idiots, imo.

Rollbacks happen, quitting a game because one was needed is just idiotic. You throw away everything you've done and accomplished over losing 3 or so days of play time. Oh god. Quick, it's a rollback. TIME TO QUIT BECAUSE I DONT AGREE WITH IT.

Guess what? TOO BAD. Don't go to another game not expecting one, aye? Seriously :/. People are blowing this way out of proportion.... At least PWI is trying to come up with ways to compensate players. If they were like most other game companies, you'd be told oh well too bad so sad live with it......

**** first post from your main, then lets speak...
  • F_M_Joshua - Archosaur
    F_M_Joshua - Archosaur Posts: 390 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    ...Rading tides server

You don't even go here! f:meh

I know right? Raging tides server is so high and mighty. They must love the smell of their own farts.

Hey, Raging Tides looser, let me tell ya what? You wanna be uppity, fine. You wanna be a ****, fine.

But leave our server alone and stop telling us how to act!

You don't like it? Well you can suck my balls.
    If you don't like the way I talk, please, for everyone's sanity, keep in mind that I have ASPERGERS. I don't see a reason to not tell you like it is, or what I think of you. If you are being an idiot, or one minded, I tend to disregard you like trash.
  • Faronex - Archosaur
    Faronex - Archosaur Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    shouldn't be so angry but dammit i want an update not hyper-stones
    give me some mats or money i need something i cant even sell my hyperstones **** i farmed matts to make charger orbs and the like
    do you no how long that takes walking from mat to mat killing mobs in heaven undergeared
    for my lv just to get two pieces of gear a lv 90 bound sword with zerk
    and paying for 8 runs in tm79 mode just so i could lv up just to have it all taken back
    sorry but my time is a big deal its worth at least 9.50 an hour were i work now i know im playing a game and that its my choice to do so and that im lucky that pwi even lets people play for free but **** man thats alot of time to take from people
    and about the broomstick never mind that id just like to see you swallow your greed once
    pwi is prolly the funnest thing i got to do besides my wife b:laughb:chuckle
    or play with my kid
    i really like the game and im not going to quit but dammit i prolly wont play my seeker for a long time because of this b:cryb:angry

i really liked that toon to
  • kaylam1821
    kaylam1821 Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    no updates today ?
    edited November 2013
    Options
    kaylam1821 wrote: »
    no updates today ?

its the weekend, from past experiences they tend to take their weekends off

• _Agalloch_ - Archosaur
    _Agalloch_ - Archosaur Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    justme7100 wrote: »
    The code : 3HTYJKE kinds of resemble "S H i T t Y J o K E"

OH SNAP +1b:angry
  • silentalgos
    silentalgos Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Did they see what they did with our tw map? It's ridiculous!
    Are you going to do anything with is?
    You've made decision to roll back and now you UNABLE to deal with results.
    It's your work, so do it!
  • daligali1#4897
    daligali1#4897 Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Back to the future b:chuckle b:pleased b:thanks
  • BringinDeath - Archosaur
    BringinDeath - Archosaur Posts: 393 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    its the weekend, from past experiences they tend to take their weekends off

And they didn't even have the common decency to let us know what's happening after 3 days. Nothing at all, no updates, no comments, nothing!!

SAD!!
  • F_M_Joshua - Archosaur
    F_M_Joshua - Archosaur Posts: 390 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    And they didn't even have the common decency to let us know what's happening after 3 days. Nothing at all, no updates, no comments, nothing!!

SAD!!

Preach it!
    If you don't like the way I talk, please, for everyone's sanity, keep in mind that I have ASPERGERS. I don't see a reason to not tell you like it is, or what I think of you. If you are being an idiot, or one minded, I tend to disregard you like trash.
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I hope Lucca Uses flare on you for that. I hope Ayla comes in and kicks your butt. b:chuckle

That's not compensation....

That's what you would like to make your character awesome.

But J.Z. let me throw down a HARD fact....

Your name don't say Archosaur, baby.
    Okay, okay.. 48 gold. b:surrender
  • BringinDeath - Archosaur
    BringinDeath - Archosaur Posts: 393 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Okay, okay.. 48 gold. b:surrender

BUT, i DID get a responce from Customer services + Tech support b:pleased
  • firestrikerzxxx
    firestrikerzxxx Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    WHAT ABOUT THOSE PEOPLE WHO LOST THEIR RRR9?? f:shockf:shockf:shockb:angry
  • Xyzmen - Archosaur
    Xyzmen - Archosaur Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    wtf how to get coupon card and where i put that code for redeemble hyper tell me b:angryb:angryb:angry
  • Vennesetiid - Sanctuary
    Vennesetiid - Sanctuary Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Originally Posted by DefenderofDreams View Post
    As part of our on-going compensation efforts, we'll be giving out 5x Hyper EXP Stones to players who redeem the following coupon code:

3HTYJKE

It can be used only once per account, but for ANY server.

We are still looking into further ways to compensate for the rollbacks and various networking issues experienced recently, so expect more updates to come!
    5 Hyper stones.

Rollback comprising of 3 days of loss data(which is kind of unheard for for an MMO server)

I'd feel a bit insulted if I were on archosaur. Anyone can get 5 stones, and it's gone in an hour anyway. If you really wanna make a statement, you can have it where those stones(and just those specific stones) do not have any exhaustion time, OR buffer time, and no activation restrictions.

The scope of such loss data is bigger than it may seem. A lot can be had in few hours in this game. Imagine 72 hours.

I also think 2x drops/xp isn't sufficient either.

Not to be overly critical, but I've played some games that did rollbacks almost regularly because they didn't know what they were doing, or forgot to "nerf" something. Anything involving a player's character should be taken a lot more seriously. It is after all, what ties us to the game.
  • immortalstar1995
    immortalstar1995 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Shut Down the arch server and restore it. I rather can't play the game for a few days than a freaking rollback.

Shut Down the arch server and restore it.

Repost please

b:shocked
  • johnob05
    johnob05 Posts: 8
    edited November 2013
    Options
    jens60 wrote: »
    Hey not because you are a person that doesn't need sleep for 2 day's that gm's and everyone
    on the PWE team are the same people than you.
    You probably know it they have a home to and maybe kids so the have that thing you
    call a LIFE, without that you're a ****ty **** that complains about everything.
    So shut up let them get some sleep so they don't have a wuzzy brain after 2 hours of work
    and then they can try to find a solution to all this ****.

p.s. I don't say you're a ****ty **** with a home and kids. Cause that would be weird O_O

first of all your english and your point for that matter make no sense,did you even understand what i said? or do you even know the time difference b/w the gms post and mine? YES they probably have a home and YES they probably have kids but that doesnt mean we people are any less annoyed about what happened. Players lost a lot of coin,respect and TIME which they had for this company.Their compensation is bad is a load of **** too, they arent even being transparent with what they are actually working on here. One more thing my post was over 12 hrs AFTER the gms post which is enough time for him to sleep and do whatever else he needs to refresh himself and get back cause theyre working on something important here or maybe you my friend are this " ****ty ****" you speak of cause you dont seem to understand the importance of a job, so do us a favour shut your gob and go back under the rock you came out from
  • Toraah - Archosaur
    Toraah - Archosaur Posts: 296 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    ...Rading tides server

You don't even go here! f:meh

Because they're posting from a different server does not mean they don't play on Archosaur as well.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

youtube.com/user/xtorah - Assassin PK/TW/NW videos
  • drake0181
    drake0181 Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    damn you GM ... you just appreciate our hard work only with 5 hyper stone. oh yes GM can do as they wish. b:angry
  • Parsly - Archosaur
    Parsly - Archosaur Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    drake0181 wrote: »
    damn you GM ... you just appreciate our hard work only with 5 hyper stone. oh yes GM can do as they wish. b:angry

Not even taking those 5 hypers b:bye
    Aniway i think its worth to wait till next maintance aka 3day. Proably if they will launch something it might be then.
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    Colum - Raging Tide Posts: 1,696 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    As already some have said before, you guys should at least wait and see what PWI can/can't do for you before the final judgement.
    Leader of Cyanure on Valonsurma and a proud member of Vertu
    Demon Strength Barbarian 103/103/101

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
  • valerush
    valerush Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    b:laugh
  • ihibari
    ihibari Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I'm not even mad anymore... I'm just depressed. I lost so much and I've been working hard to get it all back but I'll never get those perfect stats on my RRR9 again. 12 re-rolls since rollback and not even remotely decent stats anywhere near what I had. Can't even properly farm TT since they roll'd back to a time where I sold my g16 to buy chips. Now I have half my gears and chips aren't on sale anymore lol. What awkward timing :(.
  • Scarlette_xX - Archosaur
    Scarlette_xX - Archosaur Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    And maybe you lot should actually wait for the actual compensation before you start pissing all over PWE. How about that? Take your own god damn advice, because I don't care for it.

Also, I don't even think i should ask how you know prostitutes will do that nasty chit. You disgust me.

and you know what disgust me is you,if you had ever gone through a roll back then you would have some idea why we on the arch server are so pissed.and no the compensation we got was not good enough.
  • Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I'm sorry but I laughed so hard that they called giving out 5 hypers a "major update" in bold red letters. Really? You think of that as major? I think people would appreciate it more if you stopped putting effort into lame stuff like that and worked on getting them back what they lost.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I'm sorry but I laughed so hard that they called giving out 5 hypers a "major update" in bold red letters. Really? You think of that as major? I think people would appreciate it more if you stopped putting effort into lame stuff like that and worked on getting them back what they lost.
    IKR, it's more like a token reward that's focused mainly at those that started characters on other servers while waiting for this issue to be resolved.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sebastian25
    sebastian25 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    XD jajjakajakakjajka ola ka seb:by
    e
    edited November 2013
    Options
    b:sadb:cry i've lost so many friends because of this.... 5 hypers wont bring them back b:surrender

• whyarcher88
    whyarcher88 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    All along I had thought that Heaven's Tear server has a bigger population than Archosaur. Well I was dead wrong after this incident. I even created a toon on Arch and was surprised that they have twice as many people doing jolly jones than on HT, and their wc is so entertainingb:chuckle