[Rollback - Archosaur Server] UPDATED 11.20.13

Options

Comments

• F_M_Joshua - Archosaur
    F_M_Joshua - Archosaur Posts: 390 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    ty for this still i have lost so much with this rollback that although your dbl even 5x xp does little help i feel my time effort and 5 year loyalty to your game deserves more compensation my timers on the neophlyte kit were not reset im out those 4 days of charm use my calander days not reset im out the monthly prize my farmed mats my time mat sales and my 200 ish jj tokens per this account that i used on ownme collared itshis petspet annnamichele jadiniv were not reset those were mine my time effort to log in collect them i had saved theese for months for use when my wizard cougarwifey reached lvl 98 i could farm for in game coin to make her g 15 i lost all those tokens and have no way to recoup them in game i feel very used and abused by a game i have supported advertised for beta tested and spent my time my real life money in and again no compensation for my personnal losses the 2x and then 5 x drops are great as a server wide fix gold buyers got there gold back now please adrees those of us that now depend on farming in game as our real life expenses take away from real life money that we would could did or wished we could spend

You're posting how we all feel. 500 tokens do not get replaced by a random 5x, which we don't even know the time on. 5x does not replace my wife's newly acquired r9rr chest, which may not have been perfect, but she still got it. 5x does not fix my calendar for the month. 5x does not put my faith back. 5x will not keep me playing as I once did, with a passion, a wonder, and a dream of things that I could be.

What does the 5x exp mean to me? Nothing. I no longer have the will to log in and do things where 5x would matter. This rollback has left me feeling defeated and looking towards other things like my job, and my other hobbies. Maybe I'll go off and write a book about the day Archosaur Server died. How I watched it die like I did with RS2. Like How I watched the nerf of Permasins kill G.W..

The truth of the matter is that games rise and then die. It's the way of things. Unfortunately, I don't think Archosaur server has much time left. It's like an old man, on life support, in a hospital bed, watching the time count down.
    If you don't like the way I talk, please, for everyone's sanity, keep in mind that I have ASPERGERS. I don't see a reason to not tell you like it is, or what I think of you. If you are being an idiot, or one minded, I tend to disregard you like trash.
  • cgatsby
    cgatsby Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    thanks,
    but for 105s ,x5 exp wont make any effect to them
  • mickelsherrill
    mickelsherrill Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    the whole ****ing thing is a damn joke the cost of even giving a liar what they ask for is zero
    it cost them nothing
    it simply takes away from what they could gain
    potentially that is if the person dose not farm there stuff
    ****ing lame if you ask me
    because unless you screen shot you **** they dont care your a liar and just trying to scam **** from them you know what
    i would have screen shoted my **** if you had givin some kinda warning that you were going to do it
    but your it department is a little lacking in skill i guess notifying people was outside of their ability
    kinda lame its ****ing code
    not real life **** and you know what you can copy and paste that ****
    any ways i have decided that i dont really want a response from you guys now who the hell wants to hear from *******
    i think as i have stated on other post that the gms bosses are ****ing greedy
    pos's and believe me when i say this ill see you in hell because im going to make a trip down there from heaven just to **** in your faces b:infuriatedb:fatbb:fatb
    that said on to the next ones gms were you told to wait so long between updats to the forums
    or did you chose to do so because of shame or utter lack of given a **** first off dont get me wrong i know you have a real life but guess what taking care of us your gamers is your real ****ing job care about it or quit
    because you suck at it i dont care what anyone says the 5x drops and xp and all that was my ****ing idea not your guys brainstorm your thinking of ways to further compensate us
    give me a week of your time
    love to see that wouldnt you all
    because its bull**** and as far as you guys owning it all so you dont really care if the free players get ****ed well your not the only one with It skills and you deff dont own the web
    so just remember your selling something its up to us to buy
    and after the pore work you have done with the product and my time
    ill be hard pressed to buy any more gold from you while i dont spend real life money
    on this game like some of the rich ****s
    i do spend some 20 here and 20 there
    i mean wtf it adds up you know yes im writing you a ****ing essay on this **** yes i know that you prolly wont even make it this far but really from the bottom of my heart i hope you will learn some compassion for the mindless droves that come and log on to this server
    and spend there time and money on this nonexistent bull**** we call code
    i have waited and today i will see just what you will do rollback again or fix your mistakes
    humm
    oh and for the rest im sorry you lost hundreds of millions in coins i only lost a little over 25mill in gear and mats
    but im pissed
    and sad and
    hurt that you couldn't even get an answer because pwi was worried about losing a couple hundred dollars in projected possible income over that they lost players lost faith lost friends
    o well whats done in the dark will be shown in the light
    remember remember the 5 of November
    voila im done have fun with it
    If you can read without punctuation.
    ps faronex is my main
    kcufruoytsil
    have a nice dayb:pleasedb:byeb:laugh
  • zaaphiel
    zaaphiel Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Ha!ha! Qq Qq Qq Qq Qq Qq Funny Lololololololol
  • selamatayub
    selamatayub Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    b:victoryb:victoryb:victory
    przfighter wrote: »
    Hello everyone,

During tonight's server maintenance, we discovered a critical issue for Archosaur server. After many attempts at fixing it, we decided the best and only way to fix this is to do a character roll back to a time when the server was at a stable state. We will be rolling back Archosaur to November 9th at 10:00 AM PST.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and we'll be running 2x EXP, spirit, and drops for Archosaur after the servers open.

Update:

Update:

Update:

MAJOR UPDATE

MAJOR UPDATE

We've continued brainstorming compensation available for the Archosaur server and have come up with more options:

- 2x chance for coin drops on all servers (never done before) and 2x EXP/Spirit/Drops
    - 5x EXP (Archosaur specific)

Those on Archosaur will be receiving an email soon detailing more of our compensation efforts.
    The Exp,Spirit,Drops, and Coin modifiers will be taking effect post maintenance this Tuesday night.

We're still coming up with more ways of compensation and will be updating this thread as new information comes about.

-DoD
  • NeonZephyr - Archosaur
    NeonZephyr - Archosaur Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    let us have no exhaustion time on hypers for a week and i will forgive you f:bike

Jk. I'm pretty sure **** just happens \o/
    it should be because it is.
  • BringinDeath - Archosaur
    BringinDeath - Archosaur Posts: 393 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    let us have no exhaustion time on hypers for a week and i will forgive you f:bike

Jk. I'm pretty sure **** just happens \o/

Now THAT is a fantastic idea, least it will give some people a very good chance to get exp back

b:thanks
  • NeonZephyr - Archosaur
    NeonZephyr - Archosaur Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Now THAT is a fantastic idea, least it will give some people a very good chance to get exp back

b:thanks

Leave em running all week f:meh
    lmao
    it should be because it is.
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Leave em running all week f:meh
    lmao

the down side would be people would manipulate it i guess

But something like halving the exhaustion time would be appreciated by ALOT of people
  • ZooozOOo - Archosaur
    ZooozOOo - Archosaur Posts: 486 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    If you read all of it, they said they are still thinking of more compensation. So be paitent.

soon they including us will forget if some thing serious were to be done would hv been done by now b:laugh
  • FlippyFins - Archosaur
    FlippyFins - Archosaur Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    To be honest I already earned more during this 2x than I lost to rollback.
    5x hypers were funny, seemed like a spit in the face for a moment but actually if you combine those hypers with 5x exp now then it seems legit, can get back all your exp and probably even get more than you normally would.

If they put back in boutique the sales that were on before rollback, like chip sales, then I'm sure even more people would be satisfied as a lot of my friends lost their r9's.

I think it is time to move on with this compensation and I rather have some assurance that this won't happen again in the furure instead.
    Like, maybe start backing up data everyday? so even if a critical database error happens it won't be a 4-day long rollback.

I'd like some long term solution to this problem.
    edited November 2013
    Options
    well, up to now, i haven't received what what promised in an email, but will keep everyone posted b:sad
  • Asgryx - Archosaur
    Asgryx - Archosaur Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    przfighter: just before the rollback, I bought a lot of chips at the boutique and i crafted gst for my r9 gear. The prices were half.
  • Asgryx - Archosaur
    edited November 2013
    Options
    przfighter, just before the rollback, I bought a lot of chips at the boutique and i crafted gst for my r9 gear. The prices were half.
  • Asgryx - Archosaur
    edited November 2013
    Options
  • Asgryx - Archosaur
    edited November 2013
    Options
    this is my 4th message... idk what is happening, but they were all cut.
  • Asgryx - Archosaur
    edited November 2013
    Options
  • Asgryx - Archosaur
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Some1 dont want me to write about downloading prcs at the b out y k
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Just curious....
    Have any of you guys read the ToS?
    ...You may not hold PWE responsible for any in-game feature or item loss. PWE does not guarantee the availability of any in-game items, any Services or any levels to players....
    22. Disclaimer of Warranties

YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT:
    (a) THE SERVICE, THE GAMES, THE WEBSITE AND ALL MATERIALS CONTAINED THEREIN ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. PWE AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS AND LICENSORS DISCLAIM ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT AS TO THE SERVICE, THE GAME AND THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING ALL INFORMATION, CONTENT AND MATERIALS CONTAINED THEREIN. PWE DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE SERVICE, THE GAMES, THE WEBSITE OR THE MATERIALS CONTAINED THEREIN ARE ACCURATE, COMPLETE, RELIABLE, AVAILABLE, CURRENT OR ERROR-FREE. PWE ALSO DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE GAMES, THE WEBSITE OR ITS SERVERS ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
    (b) PWE AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS AND LICENSORS MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT (i) THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (ii) THE WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE; OR (iii) ANY ERRORS IN THE SOFTWARE WILL BE CORRECTED.

That's just a couple of key excerpts.

If you bother to read the whole thing, (something you should have done when signing up), you can easily see that it pretty much says that you don't actually own your accounts, you don't really have any rights, and PWE isn't responsible for your loss of anything in the game. Hell, it even states that they can simply shut down your accounts, or even the servers and still won't owe you a penny, and don't even have to give you a notice about it ahead of time.

Yes, there's issues.
    Yes, it's a major headache.
    Yes, you've lost stuff, or are losing stuff.

In the end though, you're playing a game hosted in the US, that's being rented by the main company in China. Our dev's here have hardly anything to do with the servers for PWI aside from managing the hardware and some other basic tasks. The issues you're experiencing, are most likely caused by some noob developer in China. So far PWE has gone out of their way to help give you guys something at least, and are still looking into other methods of compensation. None of which, are they obliged to do in any way at all.

Yes it sucks, Yes it's a pain. But really, get a life.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • STrickeeN - Harshlands
    STrickeeN - Harshlands Posts: 273 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Just curious....

If you bother to read the whole thing, (something you should have done when signing up), you can easily see that it pretty much says that you don't actually own your accounts, you don't really have any rights, and PWE isn't responsible for your loss of anything in the game. Hell, it even states that they can simply shut down your accounts, or even the servers and still won't owe you a penny, and don't even have to give you a notice about it ahead of time.

Yes, there's issues.

In the end though, you're playing a game hosted in the US, that's being rented by the main company in China. Our dev's here have hardly anything to do with the servers for PWI aside from managing the hardware and some other basic tasks. The issues you're experiencing, are most likely caused by some noob developer in China. So far PWE has gone out of their way to help give you guys something at least, and are still looking into other methods of compensation. None of which, are they obliged to do in any way at all.

what a bullsh1t... wow.... srsly.. makes me want to quit
  • InVisble - Harshlands
    InVisble - Harshlands Posts: 122 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Harshlands Cannot retrieve Character List !!!
  • InVisble - Harshlands
    InVisble - Harshlands Posts: 122 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    If anyone on Harshlands Log in Please tell us ??!!
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited November 2013
    Options
    what a bullsh1t... wow.... srsly.. makes me want to quit
    IKR, It's the main reason why I don't spend any money on the game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • fundmonukez
    fundmonukez Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    you derps they say that becuse its not a physical product duuh! You cant acualy own pixels you nubs

what hapend to that 5x we where supose to get? you should be more furious that your compensation isnt being compensated.
  • STrickeeN - Harshlands
    STrickeeN - Harshlands Posts: 273 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    you derps they say that becuse its not a physical product duuh! You cant acualy own pixels you nubs

what hapend to that 5x we where supose to get? you should be more furious that your compensation isnt being compensated.

you nub, i am haPPY u didnt get the x5exp so ull be qqing the whole day, go and call NUB in front of ur house.
  • Chrisssss - Sanctuary
    Chrisssss - Sanctuary Posts: 531 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Just curious....

Yes, there's issues.

Good point and that does suck, just back ups what I said about this being a bad game when you consider this and how much they charge in the boutique.
  • _/Lost\_ - Archosaur
    _/Lost\_ - Archosaur Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options

Just so you know, the 5x is up and running.
  • OMGBowPewPew - Archosaur
    OMGBowPewPew - Archosaur Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Anyone else get this sent to them? Got a code for it 15 minutes ago.

- 3x Bound Dragon Orb Oceans
    - 10x Hyper EXP Stones
    - 5x Profundity Scrolls I
    - 1x VIP Platinum Crown
    - 2x Demon/Sage Event Cards
    - 3x Charger Orb Potions
    - 3x Dew of Star Protection Potions
    - 3x Vacuity Powder Potions
    - 3x Sutra Power Orb Potions
    - 3x Ironguard Power Potions
    - 10x Large Elixir Potions

We're also running an exclusive event for Archosaur:

- 5x EXP, 2x spirit, 2x drops, 2x coins
    - Start: 11/20 @ 1:00AM PST
    - End: 12/3 @ 11:00PM PST
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Anyone else get this sent to them? Got a code for it 15 minutes ago.

- 3x Bound Dragon Orb Oceans
    - 10x Hyper EXP Stones
    - 5x Profundity Scrolls I
    - 1x VIP Platinum Crown
    - 2x Demon/Sage Event Cards
    - 3x Charger Orb Potions
    - 3x Dew of Star Protection Potions
    - 3x Vacuity Powder Potions
    - 3x Sutra Power Orb Potions
    - 3x Ironguard Power Potions
    - 10x Large Elixir Potions

We're also running an exclusive event for Archosaur:

- 5x EXP, 2x spirit, 2x drops, 2x coins
    - Start: 11/20 @ 1:00AM PST
    - End: 12/3 @ 11:00PM PST

I got the same, but anyone notice anything?

We only got ONE ocean orb from the pack, NOT 3

Although free, just wanted to point it out is all :)
  • OMGBowPewPew - Archosaur
    OMGBowPewPew - Archosaur Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I got the same, but anyone notice anything?

We only got ONE ocean orb from the pack, NOT 3

Although free, just wanted to point it out is all :)

Aww ****, that figures because I could actually use all 3 and thats the only thing on the list I care about. Ill log on and see now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]