[Rollback - Archosaur Server] UPDATED 11.20.13

Options

Comments

• DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    where do you redeem the code? nice that you throw a crappy 5 hyper out, obtainable by code then don't even bother telling anyone where to redeem the code at.

On the same page as every other code ever was ever redeemed, the redeem page.
    Soon™
    Well, maybe later, semi-retired.
  • dyingdeadman1
    dyingdeadman1 Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    can you run a weekend sale of the items that were on sale last weekend and the weekend promotion again for the gold spending so the ppl that spent the gold to buy the items and get the rewards can rebuy them and re-get the rewards that they lost?
  • dyingdeadman1
    dyingdeadman1 Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    yeah I found it. still would have been nice for them to post it though like they do with all the other codes they have given out.
  • cgatsby
    cgatsby Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    ppl that are not from archosaur and not effected by this shut up pls.
    I really hope u got roll back too after u worked so hard for something.
    Oh w8, u never work hard b:shutup thats y u love roll back maybe.
  • BringinDeath - Archosaur
    BringinDeath - Archosaur Posts: 393 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Well, still no news i guess. If they think people are just going to give up on this, they have another think coming
  • BDoomed - Archosaur
    BDoomed - Archosaur Posts: 395 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    That's the entire thing a rollback does, it sets things back to the way it was on that date and time.
    The only things that -should- be lost are the items obtained between day of maintenance and day/time the server was set back to, all things before the 9th of november should still be there.
    The zen was giving back from what they said...

The issue with handing items back, worthless or not, is that people can claim they owned whatever item they want.
    I do hope they have the logs still available to verify what items people had and had not obtained to check it with the items they claim to have had.

If they even lost those logs, then it's a whole different situation where they really screwed up even more than just rolling back because then they can't verify a single thing that was lost... Meaning people could send in tickets saying they "had a scroll of tome" or "had a crown of madness refined to +12 sharded with JoSD". Extreme examples yes, but you can count on that to happen b:chuckle
    Do mind, i'm not saying everyone puts up BS claims on items they might have owned, i'm only saying that it will happen.

What i'm curious about is how a "simple" restart of a server could result in such a messed up situation...

so either i should have the item's i bought, or i should have my money ? either on of them right ? but i got none, also i had a sage seeker book kept with me for ages, rare and exclusive on my server, i had sold that too, now neither the money is there, nor the book.. tickets got the same message all over

so what the f'k do you expect me to do ? tell me oh prophet, and yeah, seriously dude, not your problem, not your issue, and if u are a part of the tech or GM team, let us know too... now we know who we can harass ingame...
  • BDoomed - Archosaur
    edited November 2013
    Options
    As part of our on-going compensation efforts, we'll be giving out 5x Hyper EXP Stones to players who redeem the following coupon code:

3HTYJKE

It can be used only once per account, but for ANY server.

We are still looking into further ways to compensate for the rollbacks and various networking issues experienced recently, so expect more updates to come!

yo dude, where are you now ? dont tell me after 48 hrs of the troll u did on us, ur just going to sit back with just 1 2x and 5 hypers ?
  • XJuJuXiiaox - Archosaur
    XJuJuXiiaox - Archosaur Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    5 Hypers ?! are u freaking kidding me ? that is peanuts compared to the amount that people have lost man !! its fine if u dont compensate anything,but at least tell us the reason why ur weak system broke. That's what we wanna know ,how did a weekly reset(you been doing it for years) end up in a rollback that made ppl quit pwi,and everyone is raging.Unless you tell us that the Update/Sale that your putting in along with the reset screwed this up.
    Juju Da fish b:laugh
  • X_Mochi_x - Archosaur
    X_Mochi_x - Archosaur Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I think people here need some xanax or pot. xD

Anyway AH glitched on me and I lost 7 mil a while ago. It took 3 weeks to get it back. IF they're gonna give people stuff back that they lost during the roll back it's gonna take months... Also its not like one day you have your all stuff the way PWI likes to do it is you get 1-2 items one week then another the next week. Ijs be prepared for a long wait.
    edited November 2013
    Options
    That's the entire thing a rollback does, it sets things back to the way it was on that date and time.
    The only things that -should- be lost are the items obtained between day of maintenance and day/time the server was set back to, all things before the 9th of november should still be there.
    The zen was giving back from what they said...

The issue with handing items back, worthless or not, is that people can claim they owned whatever item they want.
    I do hope they have the logs still available to verify what items people had and had not obtained to check it with the items they claim to have had.

If they even lost those logs, then it's a whole different situation where they really screwed up even more than just rolling back because then they can't verify a single thing that was lost... Meaning people could send in tickets saying they "had a scroll of tome" or "had a crown of madness refined to +12 sharded with JoSD". Extreme examples yes, but you can count on that to happen b:chuckle
    Do mind, i'm not saying everyone puts up BS claims on items they might have owned, i'm only saying that it will happen.

What i'm curious about is how a "simple" restart of a server could result in such a messed up situation...

Agreed in some part, there will always be some greedy person trying to take the urine, but when i saw what was gone, luckily, because i memorises what i had as

1, i worked out how much i could get for them so as to find out what i needed to put towards my R9 weapon once sold at the end of the month

2, i only got them a few days before all this complete botch job,

i put a ticket in STRAIGHT away before even coming onto forums

Even a few friends that showed me what they got from the packs are angry. It wouldn't surprise me in the slightest that PWI have 'accidently' put too many items in the packs & looked for an excuse to get them back.

I don't want all the fantastic items, just the items i lost, nothing more

Even the gold had dropped in AH, so the people that have lost out, are losing out even more, as they can't sell what they had in the first place to regain what they lost because the rollback took it all away.
  • cindy91111
    cindy91111 Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    cgatsby wrote: »
    ppl that are not from archosaur and not effected by this shut up pls.
    I really hope u got roll back too after u worked so hard for something.
    Oh w8, u never work hard b:shutup thats y u love roll back maybe.

The Points is they will do same thing with another server soon as possible...they already rollback archo server, soo they will rollback another server soon as possible when they got same error system...just wait and we will see soonb:shutupb:shutupb:shutup
  • pcg
    pcg Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Or they could just commit Japanese Ritualistic Suicide.... LOL

Seppuku or harakiri, ty oh mighty wikipedia :Db:chuckle
    edited November 2013
    Options
    who's betting that we won't get a responce by tonight coz it's the weekend. It will be next week on wednesday, and they will say something on the lines of....

WE apologise for what happened last week and although we can't give everyone what they lost back, we have decided that if you buy gold, we will give you bonus zhen'b:laugh

What they REALLY want to say is....

'We apologise for what happened last week when we updated, We know alot of you lost Millions of coins, but who cares anyway. What we will do is, if you buy 1000 gold from us, we promise to rip you off, annoy you with more **** ups in hopes that you will be happy in what we have done. Oh, and to show how much we appreciate everyones hard work, we will give 1 x lvl 5 health potion as compensation for our **** up. Have a nice day! b:chuckle
  • Scarlette_xX - Archosaur
    Scarlette_xX - Archosaur Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    well now I cnt even send in a ticket is anyone else having this problem...I was able to before but now I get redirected this is more pw bs..I dnt even want to log into pw and I haven't since this bs happened lost too much and why would I want to go back and try to recover what was lost,when most likely they just take it again I loved to play pw made a lot of friends and now most are gone due to this ****...so not only did I lose coins,items,and other things but good ppl who were a lot of fun so take that into consideration too, b:cry
    edited November 2013
    Options
    well now I cnt even send in a ticket is anyone else having this problem...I was able to before but now I get redirected this is more pw bs..I dnt even want to log into pw and I haven't since this bs happened lost too much and why would I want to go back and try to recover what was lost,when most likely they just take it again I loved to play pw made a lot of friends and now most are gone due to this ****...so not only did I lose coins,items,and other things but good ppl who were a lot of fun so take that into consideration too, b:cry

Redirected to where?
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Redirected to where?

to some stupid *** page for other pw games im like wth its either me or them and since I was able to submit befor its gta be themb:surrender
    edited November 2013
    Options
    to some stupid *** page for other pw games im like wth its either me or them and since I was able to submit befor its gta be themb:surrender

They are probably so unindated while complains, they have overloaded the system so it' might be an auto responce page. Perhaps try again? ( only thing i can think of tbh )
    edited November 2013
    Options
    They are probably so unindated while complains, they have overloaded the system so it' might be an auto responce page. Perhaps try again? ( only thing i can think of tbh )
    maby dk at this point dc, not like pw gna do anything about anyways some day I just wish they go through same disappointment we did during this
    edited November 2013
    Options
    maby dk at this point dc, not like pw gna do anything about anyways some day I just wish they go through same disappointment we did during this

They will **** us over, like they always do. They make a mistake & it's us that pay for it.
    edited November 2013
    Options
    They will **** us over, like they always do. They make a mistake & it's us that pay for it.

yup very true, I just dnt have the heart into any more lost too much this time,i did finally log on to see what was up and too many friends have quit so time to find another game lol XD so doing some research into some other ones maby I wnt get screwed there
    edited November 2013
    Options
    yup very true, I just dnt have the heart into any more lost too much this time,i did finally log on to see what was up and too many friends have quit so time to find another game lol XD so doing some research into some other ones maby I wnt get screwed there

Yeah, i hear alot are going to leave depending on the outcome of this. The trust in PWI has gone atm & they need to come up with something pretty good for people to stay. Sure, the rich will stay, that's what pwi want, but what i lost is like a drop in the ocean to pwi. But they forget, drops make ripples.

PWI make a mistake, members of the public pays for it, typical company/public scenario BUT, i'm willing to give them the benefit of the doubt & just see what they come up with.
  • BDoomed - Archosaur
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Few facts,

very few will leave, very few will stop charging gold.... but one thing to add i can still send tickets...

but honestly its high time they come to a decision... and a decision specific for archo server...
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Few facts,

very few will leave, very few will stop charging gold.... but one thing to add i can still send tickets...

but honestly its high time they come to a decision... and a decision specific for archo server...

Well i'm sure they have had plenty of time to sort something out, or is it they are hoping that this will just blow over

and what's the point of tickets when they don't even listen to us?
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Few facts,

in total agreement with that...and yes I was finally able to send another ticket,lets see if they answer this one as they have all the other ones I sent...
    edited November 2013
    Options
    in total agreement with that...and yes I was finally able to send another ticket,lets see if they answer this one as they have all the other ones I sent...

That's your first mistake, sendoing loads of tickets in, just update the one you have, best way ( even though it's pointless )

I'm just waiting for outcome. If it's pathetic, i'm off to another game
  • AlphaLynne - Archosaur
    AlphaLynne - Archosaur Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Few facts,

I am a cash shopper, but since the rollback I refuse to put any more $ into this. I do intend to cut my loss and leave if the next expansion breaks even more stuff. So far none of the broken stuff has gotten fixed since summer. Personally, I feel they dont want to fix this game and just milk it for all they can get before they turn it off. Well, my $ are turned off for now.
  • Fissile - Archosaur
    Fissile - Archosaur Posts: 607 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I think 5 hyper exp stones are supposed to make up for the lost attendance. That is the reward you normally get for having perfect attendance for a month.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BDoomed - Archosaur
    edited November 2013
    Options
    the customer care people got nothing, all they do is hatch eggs all day and night long, for the past few months when ever there was a problem with anything related to the game and i sent them a ticket, they just ignore it, not by non reply, but they just say they cant do anything about it. It was a lot different before, people would know that for sure. All i can say is that these people who are the main heads running the show, are bunch of "______________" ( use ur imagination and vocabulary to fill in best suited adjectives to fill in the blank),and they just don't care. I am trying to find out by going through the ToS and checking if anything can be done on a more legal and formal way.
  • jerr65
    jerr65 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    First thing you have to remember, PWI is a publically traded corporation, meaning they only exist to make money. Sure guys at lower levels care about the players, but the top guys, the ones with the power to make decisions, they dont give a rats azz about the players as long as its generating cash. And they wouldnt hesitate to pull the plug on you and me the minute it becomes beneficial for them. They sell NOTHING..everything you buy does not exist. meaning no loss in inventory for them. They could do something meaningful now and lose nothing yet they choose to keep milking and gauging. Why does R9 cost so much when it really isnt useful until its RRR9. They are using the "what the market will bear" theory which simply means they will charge you the maximum you will pay regardless of value.
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Lol, a dreamchaser pack would have been better at that point for the exp neck and at least a bit of money.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute