New PW Expansion (PWCN: Glory and Rebirth)

Comments

• DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Server transfer to EU server pls.f:sweat
    Soon™
    Well, maybe later, semi-retired.
  • Egamoto - Harshlands
    Egamoto - Harshlands Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    BUMP due to resent developments :p
  • Vennesetiid - Sanctuary
    Vennesetiid - Sanctuary Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I probably wont be undergoing reincarnation and not combining my skills. Ahhh technically, I already/currently doing that(:PPPP).

Seriously though, I wanna be one of those players that's strictly vintage. And another 4yrs before I hit 103 ;p

I am interested in the trading cards though!
  • Umbramagis - Archosaur
    Umbramagis - Archosaur Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Okay, so they've officially acknowledged the existence of a new expansion. Do we get an ETA?
    The Doctor - Speak his name, and he will come. No matter where he is in time or space, if you need him, he will come.

Umbramagis - Celestial Sage Cleric 101/101/101 - Full G16 - Main
    Impedim - Celestial Sage Sin 101/8x - Full G16
    TerraEnsis - Demon Seeker 100/8x
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    You won't find the ETA here..not yet xD but players are speculating 2-4 weeks or perhaps early January.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Liveena - Heavens Tear
    Liveena - Heavens Tear Posts: 422 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I'm feeling neutral and not excited with the new expansion b:surrender.
    Many new features but I'm not sure if its worth it or not, but I like the new BH.

Now, if only they could implement this update to us without a single bug....b:avoid
    Heaven Tear

Liveena 102/102/102 Demon Cleric
    Milfeena 103/102 Demon BM
    Silpheena 104/103/102 Sage R9S3 Seeker
    Cieleena 101/101/101 Sage Stormbringer
  • Alphaben - Raging Tide
    Alphaben - Raging Tide Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    PWI: Horizons

Hopefully it'll fix the broken stuff from last update...Probably not but I guess we'll see

Ingame card game though is a really weird update to have though...Like Chinese Yugioh

I SUMMON MAH T2 SEEKER RAWR b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • reddragoness3
    reddragoness3 Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    thius new update does this mean all player wil be put bk to lvl 1? n have to start all ove n loose all our skills armor n every thing else that soem have worked hard to get?? if so y?/ y reset the lvls..
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Reincarnation will be optional, but you won't have access to various new features if you don't reincarnation. And no, you won't lose your skills, and will only lose use of your armor until you have gained back the stat points to wear it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    It's optional to gain new things.
    You don't have to do it but you'll miss out on new skills and other things it offers.
    You don't get auto-level 1 upon expansion.
    You don't lose gear/skills/stuff.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Toraah - Archosaur
    Toraah - Archosaur Posts: 296 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

youtube.com/user/xtorah - Assassin PK/TW/NW videos
  • Sizzer - Raging Tide
    Sizzer - Raging Tide Posts: 2,387 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    It's optional to gain new things.
    You don't have to do it but you'll miss out on new skills and other things it offers.
    You don't get auto-level 1 upon expansion.
    You don't lose gear/skills/stuff.

For some classes completing the level 100 will be really headache/pain in order to access this new Ascension System. f:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dream a dream of a life so new, One brimming with potential,
    Of starting again, leaving all behind, Only happiness is essential. b:victory
    Thanks Silvy for the siggy, You are the best ! b:kiss
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    ill be a tad sad about the 105lv gained but it'll be a fun start
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • STrickeeN - Harshlands
    STrickeeN - Harshlands Posts: 273 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    whts the new BH?
  • freygin
    freygin Posts: 737 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    - New damage modifier stat

Damage output is usually calculated from atk/matk, atk rank, int/str/dex based on class, a constant skill damage, and soulforce.

Does anyone know what kind of new damage modifier stat is it ?

it was posted in the upcoming New Horizon expansion.
  • XxRagzxx - Sanctuary
    XxRagzxx - Sanctuary Posts: 258 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    freygin wrote: »
    Damage output is usually calculated from atk/matk, atk rank, int/str/dex based on class, a constant skill damage, and soulforce.

Too lazy to look back, but someone had said something about a passive skill that gave crit%.
    Archer Build:
    pwcalc.com/d38eec6e1f27c7a6
    Sin Build:
    pwcalc.com/d74f267d3be72784
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited November 2013

It's the pvp version of slaying/warding levels.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • freygin
    edited November 2013
    isn't slaying/warding for pvp = atk rank/def rank ?

passive buff crit is old school, it's already included in some passive demon mastery skill

It's about time they add something new to damage though, some classes are impossible to kill solo. All classes should have a chance killing each other
  • OFate - Heavens Tear
    OFate - Heavens Tear Posts: 497 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    So... what happens to the Veno pets that took us soo much time to level to max level and (for some) - evolve?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ying - 101 Sage Venomancer RB2 // No Alts // Perfect World Player Since: May 2008
  • DeffyNature - Archosaur
    DeffyNature - Archosaur Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    So... what happens to the Veno pets that took us soo much time to level to max level and (for some) - evolve?

Here's what has been posted about that :
    According to the Japanese blog post, you won't be able to use 100+ pets at level 1, but will be able to use pets 35 + 5 x number of reincarnations above you.

Using a level 41 walker or whatever at level 1 will be a bit OP. Not as OP as using a level 100 nix, but still... and you'll be 60ish within a week or so, maybe a lot sooner considering you get 4x quest and mob XP.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    SakuLv - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited November 2013

they will stay evoluted , u just will have to lvl till lvl 40-50 (or so) so u can use them
  • SmurfJegeren - Dreamweaver
    SmurfJegeren - Dreamweaver Posts: 284 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Am I the only one thinking that the new pvp damage modifiers are likely to:

1: Skewer the atk to def ratio even more
    2: In some way cater to R9rr making it harder for G16 users to be competetive

With previous expansionsajor updates in mind; thats what I fear the most from this new one
    No I dont have a herc, I AM the herc! b:mischievous

Youtube channel for NW vids: /channel/UCV9DguJZ0LGMlv5IorA5kVg

Please do drop by n tell me hints on how to improve c:
    Current build for pwcalc: /bd6d5c1459cf7d94
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Am I the only one thinking that the new pvp damage modifiers are likely to:

1: Skewer the atk to def ratio even more
    2: In some way cater to R9rr making it harder for G16 users to be competetive

With previous expansionsajor updates in mind; thats what I fear the most from this new one

Like if nv-3 was competitive against r9-3.
  • Lunari_Fenix - Heavens Tear
    Lunari_Fenix - Heavens Tear Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    isn't slaying/warding for pvp = atk rank/def rank ?

passive buff crit is old school, it's already included in some passive demon mastery skill

It's about time they add something new to damage though, some classes are impossible to kill solo. All classes should have a chance killing each other

There's a thread laying about with a lot of info on it: here
    TL;DR
    The new damage modifier is attached to the new TCG-esque system they're gonna introduce.
    They'll be selling the super-ultra-mega rare and powerful cards in packs, with the lesser ones being somewhat farmable.
    I'll also mention that the cards are untradable over in China, and that the top-rank boutique-only cards are about twice as powerful as the farmable ones; it's a similar gap between NV3 and R9RR.
    Have fun~
  • SmurfJegeren - Dreamweaver
    SmurfJegeren - Dreamweaver Posts: 284 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    @Azura: Just because something is hard to do dont mean its impossible. You can really be competetive in the pvp parts of the game without spending over 1.2b coins just for a ring and a wep
    No I dont have a herc, I AM the herc! b:mischievous

Youtube channel for NW vids: /channel/UCV9DguJZ0LGMlv5IorA5kVg

Please do drop by n tell me hints on how to improve c:
    Current build for pwcalc: /bd6d5c1459cf7d94
  • Bubbles - Morai
    Bubbles - Morai Posts: 1,143 Arc User
    edited November 2013

Huh. They announced an expansion much sooner than I expected.

Time for a December release then.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XTOSSEDx - Harshlands
    XTOSSEDx - Harshlands Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Sorry if its been answered, im at work and can't scan all the pages. do we have a name or anything for the armor or weapons from expansion so we can see what its going to take to make them, their level etc. if someone could be so kind as to give me a link or a name to look at database, or ecatomb i would really appreciate it, mostly interested in the axes and HA armor. Ty ahead of time
  • DeffyNature - Archosaur
    DeffyNature - Archosaur Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Sorry if its been answered, im at work and can't scan all the pages. do we have a name or anything for the armor or weapons from expansion so we can see what its going to take to make them, their level etc. if someone could be so kind as to give me a link or a name to look at database, or ecatomb i would really appreciate it, mostly interested in the axes and HA armor. Ty ahead of time

No new gear, per say, I'm not sure why they said that on the news. We do get free armor and weapon after rebirth, so I guess they are referring to that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sjuggs - Lost City
    Sjuggs - Lost City Posts: 617 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    @Azura: Just because something is hard to do dont mean its impossible. You can really be competetive in the pvp parts of the game without spending over 1.2b coins just for a ring and a wep

Competitive on NV3 against R9RR??? b:laugh

R9RR +3 doesnt count
  • freygin
    edited November 2013
    thanks for the link to spiritual warfare thread, but seriously, cards ? not more shiny armor and or bazooka, but cards b:sweat
This discussion has been closed.