New PW Expansion (PWCN: Glory and Rebirth)

Options

Comments

• Neodaystar - Sanctuary
    Neodaystar - Sanctuary Posts: 1,020 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    New Instance???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Y3migNBWh8

According to the map, there are 6 bosses, and lots of obstacles to dodge.

http://w2i.wanmei.com/news/gamenews/20131018/72035.shtml

This site shows the pictures of each of the rooms (showing partially of some rooms). The only picture that is missing is the 5th boss in the ice/cold room.
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Seems interesting :o looks like they are trying to introduce more environment-interactive instances.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • frinser
    frinser Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    The player from Russia has 100 + levels in the Chinese version. Here's a site where he puts all his observations (caution - Russian language!)

http://pwinfo.moy.su/forum/3-37-1
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    frinser wrote: »
    The player from Russia has 100 + levels in the Chinese version. Here's a site where he puts all his observations (caution - Russian language!)

This is 1 time when I`m happy I know Russian, but all in all, it`s nothing to be proud of D:
  • Milfhound - Harshlands
    Milfhound - Harshlands Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    This is 1 time when I`m happy I know Russian, but all in all, it`s nothing to be proud of D:

Is anything mentioned that has not been figured out here?
  • Xlifeskill - Dreamweaver
    Xlifeskill - Dreamweaver Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I'm So excited. Who can know how much time to come on pwi?b:question
  • frinser
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I'm So excited. Who can know how much time to come on pwi?b:question

1-1.5 month PW Japan
    1.5-2 month pwi
    3-4 month ru off
    4-6 month pw brasilia
    7-8 month pw malasyan

b:bye

In Malaysia still 1.4.6 versionb:shocked
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited November 2013
    Options
    The instance does look interesting, could it be the one we use to farm the cards?
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Is anything mentioned that has not been figured out here?

Didn`t check it all through, but so far seems we pretty much know everything what`s going on, but I didn`t notice here smb. mentioned that the money and spirit required to learn skills till 90 will be reduced.

And cultivation to receive the final fairy will be made much easier (fail)

12.10.2013 The news from China, 1 states that each server will have some new quest lines that will influence every server separately depending how far you advance based on how the players perform, something about making your own story.

New areas that can be unlocked by completing said quests and if your server can`t get there yet, that means you haven't met the requirements, etc. Or even your server has gone a different path and now that place is completely locked from you. (Doubt we are getting this though)

Bla bla bla old devs coming back that we already know.

The rest of the news about reincarnation, new areas, instances, etc those we all know by know.

And to all that fear you will lose Meridian progress/skills demon sage/and morai prest/influence, after you reincarnate everything will be kept as they were.

Edit some moar: interesting, after when you reincarnate and reach lvl 50 you can start accepting some yellow quests to level up new (bonus) stats.

A lot mentioned on the last page about the new OP cars we had discussion about, skimmed through it somewhat fast all didn't read all of that. :P
  • frinser
    edited November 2013
    Options
    By the way - have opened registration to the Russian ip . Russian players will not be - mail.ru is EVIL b:angry
    edited November 2013
    Options
    By the way - have opened registration to the Russian ip . Russian players will not be - mail.ru is EVIL b:angry

Mail. ru is garbage it asks your phone number in order to register, tried to register for Russian Warface through that mail x.x
  • frinser
    edited November 2013
    Options
    There you can select the setting: I do not have a mobile phone.

They do not block pw russian on ip ?
  • DeffyNature - Archosaur
    DeffyNature - Archosaur Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Any news yet on which fairy we need to reincarnate?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    Psytrac - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,488 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Any news yet on which fairy we need to reincarnate?
    Celestial. final

I have a 100 barb that can't reincarnate, it's aware of myrad
    I'm a guy, not a woman, that is all
    "When you're on Team Bring it, every morning your feet hit the floor, the good lord says "good morning" and the devil says 'Oh **** they're up' " - Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
    Are you on Team Bring it?
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Celestial. final

I have a 100 barb that can't reincarnate, it's aware of myrad

I actually think I have answered myself and you might be wrong. After re-watching the video footage posted, I noticed this Mel person only has the first fairy, so it might actually be the lvl 89 culti only.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • urbandetox
    urbandetox Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I didn't read through all 900+ posts, so apologies in advance if this is already answered. b:surrender

What are these new "Weapon Groups" weapons? Are there new armor that goes with them? Is there new gear coming that we need to reshard and re-refine everything again? b:sad
  • Aroral - Sanctuary
    Aroral - Sanctuary Posts: 195 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    New Instance???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Y3migNBWh8

According to the map, there are 6 bosses, and lots of obstacles to dodge.

http://w2i.wanmei.com/news/gamenews/20131018/72035.shtml

This site shows the pictures of each of the rooms (showing partially of some rooms). The only picture that is missing is the 5th boss in the ice/cold room.

b:victory I am pretty excited about this! I hope they are higher level instances?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Neodaystar - Sanctuary
    Neodaystar - Sanctuary Posts: 1,020 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    b:victory I am pretty excited about this! I hope they are higher level instances?

Yes, they are end game instances, the mobs in the first room are lvl 105.
  • Lunari_Fenix - Heavens Tear
    Lunari_Fenix - Heavens Tear Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options

Interesting...
    Google tells me that the extra points from reincarnation can only be obtained "once", meaning any rebirths down the road are just for the sake of leveling and some more rewards. Don't get me wrong, you can still earn points if you reincarnate early, 76 is just the max.

You also get to use any Apoth or herbs/meat you have on you, but, there is one restriction:
    Looks like you can't touch any BH/Morai XP items until you have the reincarnated level to use them. Anything else looks to be fair game from the get-go.

They also have a translation of that archer skill that Google can't figure out:
    light / dark scattering needed: 11lvl Frostbolt + 11lvl deadly arrows
    Range: Large
    Mag. Energy: 135
    Preparation: 1,0 sec.
    Application: 2.5 sec.
    Cooldown: 3.0 min.
    limit Arms: ranged weapons
    Deals base physical damage plus 150% weapon damage to all enemy targets and within a radius of 5.0 m from her, hitting 5 times. Slows by 80% and has a 20% chance to freeze for 1.5 seconds. Frozen enemies take 130% damage. Deals full damage regardless of the distance. Requires 1 arrow or dart. Additional cost: 2 chi.
    Bright: Chance to freeze increased to 25%.
    Dark: Weapon damage increased to 55%.
    EDIT: 100+ Also get 2 new dailies which reward you with a choice; the material for the upgraded skills, or, the material for the 3 new passives.
    The new passives appear to be: Skill damage, Crit rate, and Phys+Mag Defence.
  • Toraah - Archosaur
    Toraah - Archosaur Posts: 296 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Interesting...
    Google tells me that the extra points from reincarnation can only be obtained "once", meaning any rebirths down the road are just for the sake of leveling and some more rewards. Don't get me wrong, you can still earn points if you reincarnate early, 76 is just the max.

I'm sort of confused. So if I reincarnate at 103, I'll never be able to get the 76 extra stat points, only however many you get at 103?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

youtube.com/user/xtorah - Assassin PK/TW/NW videos
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I think what he meant is that 76 are the max bonus points you can get. Even if you reincarnate a second time, you'll gain no additional points whatsoever.

Reincarnating a second time though may be important to get the most % out of the cards if I understood correctly from past posts.

I think that's a good thing, too many extra attribute points would mess things up a little.
    Also, good to know the daily gives you the materials required for the skills and such. That mystery is solved now.
  • slamstone
    slamstone Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Interesting....
    The new passives appear to be: Skill damage, Crit rate, and Phys+Mag Defence.
    is it me or the passives add a % to crit and defenses(and not a fixed value)?
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited November 2013
    Options
    slamstone wrote: »
    is it me or the passives add a % to crit and defenses(and not a fixed value)?

I don't know about that..but I think someone posted somewhere some maths showing that the values vary depending on the classes.
  • Lunari_Fenix - Heavens Tear
    Lunari_Fenix - Heavens Tear Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I think what he meant is that 76 are the max bonus points you can get. Even if you reincarnate a second time, you'll gain no additional points whatsoever.
    Bingo. Right on the money.

Reincarnating a second time though may be important to get the most % out of the cards if I understood correctly from past posts.
    Actually, the cards themselves have a "rebirth" system. It's a lot like a Digital TCG where you feed fodder cards to boost the ones you want to get stronger.
    I don't know about that..but I think someone posted somewhere some maths showing that the values vary depending on the classes.
    Japanese Blog
    The increases are by percentages, though it could vary for different classes.
    edited November 2013
    Options
    urbandetox wrote: »
    I didn't read through all 900+ posts, so apologies in advance if this is already answered. b:surrender

What are these new "Weapon Groups" weapons? Are there new armor that goes with them? Is there new gear coming that we need to reshard and re-refine everything again? b:sad

Nothing new end game, you only get the new armor/weapon free after re-incarnating to get you started.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Bingo. Right on the money.

Actually, the cards themselves have a "rebirth" system. It's a lot like a Digital TCG where you feed fodder cards to boost the ones you want to get stronger.

Japanese Blog
    The increases are by percentages, though it could vary for different classes.

I see, thanks for the info!
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options

So I guess I can go ahead and reincarnate my alts at 101/102 and just level their historical level later to get the remaining bonus stat points?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Looks like it yes. That makes things so much better and easier.
    I was gonna skip the reincarnation on alts because I was too lazy but now I might actually do it.
  • Aroral - Sanctuary
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Yes, they are end game instances, the mobs in the first room are lvl 105.

Oh very nice! Are they difficult like Dragon's Den difficult or no?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aroral - Sanctuary
    edited November 2013
    Options

I think that's a good thing, too many extra attribute points would mess things up a little.
    Also, good to know the daily gives you the materials required for the skills and such. That mystery is solved now.

I think I missed the explanation of this and can't seem seem to find it in the thread, but what do you mean cards and materials for new skills? ALSO, is it only when you get these new skills that the old ones disappear or does that happen as soon as you reincarnate?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.