New PW Expansion (PWCN: Glory and Rebirth)

1424344454648»

Comments

• rinoaknight
    rinoaknight Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    So what do we get from re incarnating a 2nd time?b:chuckle
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    xfire9 wrote: »
    what do you do to the worldspire in 1000 streams cant figure it out
    dont fly. land.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • xoinix
    xoinix Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Can I get a definitive answer on whether or not you have to have your cele. sage/demon culti DONE to get the new skills. I asked on the cleric forums and a person said yes. However some people in game claim they've already combined their skills to get the new skills and I know they aren't cele. sage/demon. So I'm confused. b:infuriated

I'm hoping someone can give me a straight answer b:surrender
    edited December 2013
    anyone know:

if started at lv 105
    rebirth > Lv1
    (historical lv is 105)

if i rebirth again next at lv100 which stat bonus points will i get?
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I think you'll get 20 bonus stat points (the remainder to be awarded as your second historical character is leveled up) but that's an area we're still unclear on.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • $hadowflash - Sanctuary
    $hadowflash - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    if you make it into rebirth two everything starts fine but when you get to a quest to burn a letter the game is bugged and it does not allow you to burn it so you cant continue on with the story line.
  • daycharm
    daycharm Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    ok the last patch was : "The latest manual patch appears to be: Patch 753-758 13.8MB (14477419 bytes) " and this one says 760-765 isnt there a missing one from 758-760? or in PWI its like who cares about numbers? :)

Yes there was a mini update between versions 758 and 760. Who knows what was changed, but you can find the manual patch links at:

http://techsupport.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1717

Hope this helps.
  • SirensTears - Archosaur
    SirensTears - Archosaur Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    xoinix wrote: »
    Can I get a definitive answer on whether or not you have to have your cele. sage/demon culti DONE to get the new skills. I asked on the cleric forums and a person said yes. However some people in game claim they've already combined their skills to get the new skills and I know they aren't cele. sage/demon. So I'm confused. b:infuriated

I'm hoping someone can give me a straight answer b:surrender

You only have to be demon or sage not celes. however the skills you have must already be demon/sage as well ie. lvl 11 to be able to use the lvl 12 books
  • xoinix
    xoinix Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    You only have to be demon or sage not celes. however the skills you have must already be demon/sage as well ie. lvl 11 to be able to use the lvl 12 books

Yay Ty b:victory

Any idea how hard it is to get the materials to get the new skills? Like the new BB for example?
  • evilsmakers
    evilsmakers Posts: 182 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Is there a stat bonus Limitation ??

i heared that u canot get over 76 points,so if i got to lvl 1 twice from lvl 105 would i get 76+76 or i will just get 76 points
    cX8xmAu.png

MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL
    The GG
    Enjoy!​​
    PaiiiiN~
  • sinner6696
    sinner6696 Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    that chest that gives you free items for different lvls is that perm or will it disappear on jan 16?
  • Fabuleux - Lost City
    Fabuleux - Lost City Posts: 920 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    sinner6696 wrote: »
    that chest that gives you free items for different lvls is that perm or will it disappear on jan 16?

The one in your inventory that requires the Light of Glory items will disappear on Jan. 16. The one that appears next to your HP/MP bars is permanent
  • DeffyNature - Archosaur
    DeffyNature - Archosaur Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    xoinix wrote: »
    Yay Ty b:victory

Any idea how hard it is to get the materials to get the new skills? Like the new BB for example?

You can learn bb as soon as you enter primal world and do like 2 quests. The other skills need a certain level of sky cultivation (you increase its lvl by doing new dailies).
    Mats necessary to make the books are given from daily events/instances.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SeaAnna - Archosaur
    SeaAnna - Archosaur Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    "Return of Archosaur studios"

in case it's true: Click.

b:chuckleb:thanks
  • Bubbles - Morai
    Bubbles - Morai Posts: 1,143 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Sorry for being late on updating this thread.
    A set of unusual circumstances and the fact I've been sick since Christmas Eve.
    Hopefully I can get around to doing this today after work.

While I've been busy before this week, but I've been busy on a different project involving pwi, a two year project mind you.
    If I've ever been slow with doing anything around here, it's because I've been working on this.
    I'll speak of it once, and I won't make a new thread about it for obvious reasons.

I've been doing redoing the old ui that's packed away in the files away from the western audience.
    I would say it's 98% complete.
    I was almost tempted to release it having fixed the my-en font issue on my own, but apparently that's been fixed.
    When I mean fixed, either text didn't fit/show up, or something else that was inconsistent.
    I've done custom edits too, such as removing chat labels, removing horn boxes, and adding in my own font.
    It breaks with most patches (usually easy fix) and all expansions (takes days to add in new edits).

I guess just let me know what you guys think of this.
    I once suggested to pwe about having wanmei actually localize the damn thing, but they think it's not needed because it's "too old".

Edit:
    This doesn't replace current ui.
    There's an in game switch, and works without needing to reboot client.
    Pwcn has this feature, even my-en did.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bubbles - Morai
    edited December 2013
    I revamped the whole guide.
    I added in what information I learned on my own, and then linked to the many guides that were posted in my absence.

If I missed anyone, let me know.

I've also did something in regards to my classic ui switch.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kuroimist - Archosaur
    Kuroimist - Archosaur Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    if you make it into rebirth two everything starts fine but when you get to a quest to burn a letter the game is bugged and it does not allow you to burn it so you cant continue on with the story line.

Same question... f:fume
    Too lazy to make a signature!
  • Asone - Raging Tide
    Asone - Raging Tide Posts: 792 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I added in what information I learned on my own, and then linked to the many guides that were posted in my absence.

Bubbles, I LOVE you right now! f:leer

Thank you for this!f:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Retired PWI veteran. 06/26/2010-2014.
    edited December 2013

wow the old interface brings back so much (noob) memories
    i remember when we looked at the HIGH lv60s in awe b:chuckle
  • Bubbles - Morai
    edited December 2013
    wow the old interface brings back so much (noob) memories
    i remember when we looked at the HIGH lv60s in awe b:chuckle

It's actually not the old ui you're thinking of
    , the "Classic ui" is just the revamped ui introduced in tb expansion.
    The files for the older ui and the original one used in p2p pw still exist in the client files, they just aren't used.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2013

It's actually not the old ui you're thinking of
    , the "Classic ui" is just the revamped ui introduced in tb expansion.
    The files for the older ui and the original one used in p2p pw still exist in the client files, they just aren't used.
    oooooooo yes when the skill bars were only a whopping 6 spaces long b:pleased
  • Black_wolve - Sanctuary
    Black_wolve - Sanctuary Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    My barb eats raccoons,rabbits hamstersb:chuckle
  • Asone - Raging Tide
    edited December 2013

Um, what section does this go in anyway bubbles? I'm not as familiar with the files as some people. f:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Bubbles - Morai
    edited December 2013
    Um, what section does this go in anyway bubbles? I'm not as familiar with the files as some people. f:thanks

There's a readme.txt notepad file that explains everything.
    If it's still confusing to you, let me know and I can make a video.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bubbles - Morai
    edited December 2013
    12/31/13-
    Updated Place of Origination section with new information.

I ran a new character in there last night.
    It takes about an hour or two to do, depending on how long it takes you to find an embrace partner and if you bot in there for tokens or not.

I feel a bit silly now, I had no idea pwdatabase had this information for pwi until this morning. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Asone - Raging Tide
    edited December 2013
    There's a readme.txt notepad file that explains everything.
    If it's still confusing to you, let me know and I can make a video.

Ah, I've got now Bubbles, thank you. If I had noticed the read me before I wouldn't have bugged you sorry. That's what I get for trying to do this past 5am in the morning. f:shh

P.S. I DO love this though. I hated those horns with a passion!f:fume
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• kikosiborro
    kikosiborro Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    i have lvl 100; but; i dont have quest for rebirth, why?
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    i have lvl 100; but; i dont have quest for rebirth, why?
    This looks like a NECRO!

kikosiborro replied to a message that was 8 months 8 days 22 hours 1 minute old.

Any thread over one month (30 days) old is considered to be a dead thread and you're not supposed to post in them. The person you are replying to probably doesn't care any more or can no longer be found on the forums. The topic itself could be out of date. Next time just make a new thread.

Let's see how long it takes for a mod to close this :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• MagicEmpress - Lost City
    MagicEmpress - Lost City Posts: 795 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Try answering the question.
    That's better than scolding for necro if the question seems legit.

Your culti has to be a certain level (lvl 89 culti with your 3 spark) to open the rebirth quest.

-Oh and I love you SweetieBot.
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited September 2014
    Pfffft. Good luck getting the bot to accurately answer people while pointing out their necros. Half the time it doesn't answer maint questions in a way that's even close to relevant. b:laugh
    (Insert fancy image here)
This discussion has been closed.