New PW Expansion (PWCN: Glory and Rebirth)

Options

Comments

• Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Can old chars go there (new starting map) or only new created chars that will be done once the expansion is available can go there??
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Forget to mention, there are a lot of items that expire upon area.
    Any fashion, even those bought with the tokens, expire.

The tiger and mount I got didn't expire. They are bound.

I see, then no point in getting the fashion. I might play around with a new alt though to check this out when it comes over to PWI. Sounds interesting.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    What does the mount look like that you get from there?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Sjuggs - Lost City
    Sjuggs - Lost City Posts: 617 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Are those sin skills correct? They got such an absurd damage boost now .............
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited November 2013
    Options
    No word on any other skill tweaks so we could assume these skill updates are what we're getting.
  • Sjuggs - Lost City
    Sjuggs - Lost City Posts: 617 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I couldn't fall asleep, so here's my interpretation of the Assassin changes.
    EDIT: Upgrades appear to be tied to the reincarnation system. Skills require lv.11 before merging/upgrading.
    BREAKING NEWS:
    There has been confirmation that once skills have been merged, the original skills are no longer available.
    =============
    Zhuiming/Rib Strike+Twin Strike

Cast 1.4 seconds
    Cooldown 1.4 seconds
    Gain 10 chi

Inflicts base physical damage plus 200% weapon damaage plus 11,755 damage.
    Decreases target's attack speed by 50%

Sage: Also decreases target's max HP by 10%
    Demon: NPC attack speed is decreased by 65%
    Player attack speed is further decreased by 125%
    ==============
    Qisha/Slipstream Strike-Puncture Wound

Range 4.5 meters
    Channel 0.1 seconds
    Cast 2.5 seconds
    Cooldown 30 seconds
    Gain 30 chi

Immobilizes the target for 3 seconds, dealing 320% base physical damage.
    Also bleeds the target over 9 seconds for 900% weapon damage.

Sage: Increases the bleed damage by 35% ("35% of the total damage increase bloodshed")
    Demon: Bleed duration reduced by 3 seconds.
    ====================
    Divinity Prison/Headhunt-Raving Slash

Range 4.5 meters
    Channel 0.4 seconds
    Cast 2.5 seconds
    Cooldown 30 seconds

Stun the target for 6 seconds, inflicting base physical damage plus 750% weapon damage
    plus 14994 physical damage
    ; and slow by 60% for 10 seconds.

Costs 2 sparks

Sage: 50% chance to reduce cost to 1 spark
    Demon: Extend stun by 1 second
    ===================
    Chill of the Deep

Channel 0.7 seconds
    Cast 1.3 seconds
    Cooldown 15 seconds

Reduce attack speed by 100% to raise Attack level by 35. Lasts 10 minutes.

Sage: Increases Attack level a further 5 points
    Demon: Attack speed is reduced by 70%
    ===============

Good job PW ... LOL
  • Morridune - Raging Tide
    Morridune - Raging Tide Posts: 239 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    chariot fighting I do not care what ever else thay do any more we must have this

.... oh and the updated BM skills but mostly the chariot fighting how epic will that be
  • XShadowshotx - Heavens Tear
    XShadowshotx - Heavens Tear Posts: 278 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    So some more info on the reincarnation System:

Stat points received based on reincarnated character's level are as followed:

100: 20
    101: 25
    102: 32
    103: 42
    104: 56
    105: 76

Get to 105, those extra 76 stat points are huge and extra reason to try and push there before the update. I know I'm working my *** off for 104 atm.

Found here: at the section marked with Q4. http://rustrust.blog.fc2.com/
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited November 2013
    Options
    It was actually mentioned before. What I'm wondering about is whether I have to get to 105 again after reincarnation for the second reincarnation or there isn't a big difference to it.

I got to 105 once and whilst it's do-able, it's certainly some hard work if you want to get maximum EXP per day..so tiring
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    It was actually mentioned before. What I'm wondering about is whether I have to get to 105 again after reincarnation for the second reincarnation or there isn't a big difference to it.

I got to 105 once and whilst it's do-able, it's certainly some hard work if you want to get maximum EXP per day..so tiring

At least you had help doing it. b:sad
  • _Lisanna_ - Morai
    _Lisanna_ - Morai Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited November 2013
    Options
    That must be the chariot thing they mentioned earlier.

I really want to know what rewards you get from it. From the looks of it, it seems like time zone locked event like Nation Wars. I'll be pissed if the rewards are the cards >.>
  • Ursa - Dreamweaver
    Ursa - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,634 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options

world of tanks?

~I listen to hardcore FIGHT songs when I visit the forum, just to get into the proper mood~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary
    Asterelle - Sanctuary Posts: 930 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options

Ha that's pretty nice. Looks like you pick one of 3 classes of catapults that you can level up by digging thingies to unlock new skills. It doesn't look like gear is a factor either.

The catapult skills were all embeded in that "OTHER" section I posted before, along with the noob island skills, and a few passive reincarnation buffs.

Catapult: http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=u0J9BsGv
    Passive Reincarnation Buffs: http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=9ijdSuhy
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    PWI Calculators - aster.ohmydays.net/pw
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Mhm, if gear's not a factor then that's good because everyone has a chance.
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
  • Neodaystar - Sanctuary
    Neodaystar - Sanctuary Posts: 1,020 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    If they can do that now, make an event where gear don't matter, hp and charms don't work, then they can create all sorts of mini pwi games. Like a hunger game battle royal =D
  • ShawtyStar - Raging Tide
    ShawtyStar - Raging Tide Posts: 312 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options

what the heck...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I am A True Tsundere
    More... I desire more. Can you not indulge me in an even more nightmarish hell?
    Retired 2009-2014 Was a Fun Time b:victory
    Demon Archer- 101 RB2
    Demon Assassin- 100 RB2
    Demon Venomancer- 99
  • Cantabrum - Archosaur
    Cantabrum - Archosaur Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options

b:dirty so fun iwant that big tank to pew pew ppl b:dirty and hunger games b:dirty
  • XShadowshotx - Heavens Tear
    XShadowshotx - Heavens Tear Posts: 278 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options

After the first reincarnation, you don't or shouldn't have to get to 105 again unless you want another 76 stat points. The only other bonus from reincarnating is getting the extra bonus from the new trading cards. 100% bonus before, 130% after your first, and 160% after your second. My assumption is that you just have to be 100+ and have your culti done to reincarnate again. I know I wont be shooting for 105 a second time after I get it, probably just cap out around 103 again and slowly work my way back to wherever after a certain point in time.
  • PooEA - Lost City
    PooEA - Lost City Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I don't know if this is a valid example but is it possible to instead of reincarnating 3 times at 105, you reincarnate 4 times at say 103 or even 5 times at 100 to end up having the same namount of trading card bonus and extra stats?
  • OmegaToth - Harshlands
    OmegaToth - Harshlands Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I don't know if this is a valid example but is it possible to instead of reincarnating 3 times at 105, you reincarnate 4 times at say 103 or even 5 times at 100 to end up having the same namount of trading card bonus and extra stats?

as for now, you can reincarnate only 2 times.
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I would probably want to get maximum stat points possible. Granted, you get EXP faster but man I'm gonna hate this lol.
  • Samare - Dreamweaver
    Samare - Dreamweaver Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    If they can do that now, make an event where gear don't matter, hp and charms don't work, then they can create all sorts of mini pwi games. Like a hunger game battle royal =D

yes Hungry Games FTW! XD and yeah that would completely balance the game b:victory everything based on how well you use your char and skills
  • DeffyNature - Archosaur
    DeffyNature - Archosaur Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    While I've been following this thread from its conception, I still haven't figured out if you can get stat points retroactively.
    As I understood from a few posts, you can rebirth at 100 for fewer stats, but you can chose to pour the exp you gain in your historical level. Will one be able to get the full stats like this after infusing exp after rebirth in the historical level, or will one be forever crippled with fewer stats than someone that rebirthed at 105?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited November 2013
    Options
    ^ yes my question too... I want to avoid going to 105 multiple times but I want to get max attribute points too so I wanna know if that's possible o.o
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options

gonna kidnapp kan so good desdi gonna stay lv1 !!
    wahaha

*runs*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited November 2013
    Options
    gonna kidnapp kan so good desdi gonna stay lv1 !!
    wahaha

*runs*

No stealing my hubby f:fume
  • bluestuffzzz
    bluestuffzzz Posts: 627 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    It's a shame that they are re-using most sound and animation assets for the new catapults. I would have enjoyed hearing the catapults from a distance, and using sound assets that where new. I was surprised that even the animations have been used for other skills and parts of the game. Seems that the only new things are the graphical assets for the catapults and the new map areas.
    I host an Ecatomb mirror here: ecatomb.gdevtalk.net
    I've been actively playing since late 2008.
    Youtube: youtube.com/user/thecryotonic
  • _Lisanna_ - Morai
    _Lisanna_ - Morai Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Level Rewards

Lvl 65, I made ​​a mistake, is Gold Guardian Charm and Gold Spirit Charm ^^
This discussion has been closed.