New PW Expansion (PWCN: Glory and Rebirth)

Options

Comments

• OFate - Heavens Tear
    OFate - Heavens Tear Posts: 497 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    While I've been following this thread from its conception, I still haven't figured out if you can get stat points retroactively.
    As I understood from a few posts, you can rebirth at 100 for fewer stats, but you can chose to pour the exp you gain in your historical level. Will one be able to get the full stats like this after infusing exp after rebirth in the historical level, or will one be forever crippled with fewer stats than someone that rebirthed at 105?

I am 100% lost... but I appreciate how many of you are doing your best to pull this information and resources together for us.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ying - 101 Sage Venomancer RB2 // No Alts // Perfect World Player Since: May 2008
  • DeffyNature - Archosaur
    DeffyNature - Archosaur Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options

Yeah, ever since I saw those on the Japanese blog, I've been drooling at the thought of free orbs and stuff b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Wow that's neat!
    What are those exactly though? Are those rewards you get for leveling after the reincarnation?
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • XShadowshotx - Heavens Tear
    XShadowshotx - Heavens Tear Posts: 278 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    While I've been following this thread from its conception, I still haven't figured out if you can get stat points retroactively.
    As I understood from a few posts, you can rebirth at 100 for fewer stats, but you can chose to pour the exp you gain in your historical level. Will one be able to get the full stats like this after infusing exp after rebirth in the historical level, or will one be forever crippled with fewer stats than someone that rebirthed at 105?

You will be forever crippled in comparison to someone who's reincarnated at 105, that's why I said get to 105 in my OP involving the stat points you get from the different levels. I am burning so much charm doing the 3 PV runs I can do in a day just pushing for 104. I'm only managing like 1.3% ish from 3 runs, and average a 150k repair bill lol. But those 76 stat points from 105 will push me to a base of 750 dex if I get to 103 again. So yeah totally worth it.
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    You will be forever crippled in comparison to someone who's reincarnated at 105, that's why I said get to 105 in my OP involving the stat points you get from the different levels. I am burning so much charm doing the 3 PV runs I can do in a day just pushing for 104. I'm only managing like 1.3% ish from 3 runs, and average a 150k repair bill lol. But those 76 stat points from 105 will push me to a base of 750 dex if I get to 103 again. So yeah totally worth it.

From what I've seen in other posts. After you get to 100 you can level retroactively, if you want. But, since you can reincarnate apparently twice I wonder if you can trow exp into the 2 previous forms.

If this can be done, one could reincarnate before 105, then reincarnate a 2nd time before 105 again, and once you are 100 in the 2nd reincarnation you could start trow exp into all the previous forms.

• Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited November 2013
    Options
    From what I've seen in other posts. After you get to 100 you can level retroactively, if you want. But, since you can reincarnate apparently twice I wonder if you can trow exp into the 2 previous forms.

If this can be done, one could reincarnate before 105, then reincarnate a 2nd time before 105 again, and once you are 100 in the 2nd reincarnation you could start trow exp into all the previous forms.

^ that's what I want to confirm. If that's the case then I will know not to 105 a second time until I'm done with reincarnating and I'll certainly not bother leveling alts until after I reincarnate on them too.
  • Neodaystar - Sanctuary
    Neodaystar - Sanctuary Posts: 1,020 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Level Rewards

Lvl 65, I made ​​a mistake, is Gold Guardian Charm and Gold Spirit Charm ^^

The lvl 105 reward is called the "Big Red Envolope." The item description says it gives 300 x "鴻红利元宝." Meaning some type of ingot. I don't know what the item is or what it does, it's not in the data base yet. I've also checked some of the forums on wanmei, but none of those Chinese players know what it is yet.

It does look like rewards you get for lvling when you reincarnate.
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary
    Asterelle - Sanctuary Posts: 930 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Wow that's neat!
    What are those exactly though? Are those rewards you get for leveling after the reincarnation?

You get those automatically at certain levels.

That's not actually the full list either. When you hit the required level it starts a chest with a timer in the top left. When the timer is over you click the chest for the reward from that list.

The thing is that's just the first reward and after that is another timer for another item for that tier. The level 0, 5, and 10 tiers each had like 5 consecutive items.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    PWI Calculators - aster.ohmydays.net/pw
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited November 2013
    Options
    You get those automatically at certain levels.

That's not actually the full list either. When you hit the required level it starts a chest with a timer in the top left. When the timer is over you click the chest for the reward from that list.

The thing is that's just the first reward and after that is another timer for another item for that tier. The level 0, 5, and 10 tiers each had like 5 consecutive items.

So it's Elder's Blessing all over again but for reincarnated characters?
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Not bad at all. The rewards are pretty neat.
  • Sigyun - Dreamweaver
    Sigyun - Dreamweaver Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Did I get it right, if you reincarnate at lvl below 105 and then start transferring exp to your historical lvl, you get extra stats as it reaches 105?b:surrender
  • HagiSin - Sanctuary
    HagiSin - Sanctuary Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    how about all our expensive skills, and all sage/demon skills we've learned?
    all will be lost.. ? b:cry
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary
    edited November 2013
    Options
    OPKossy wrote: »
    So it's Elder's Blessing all over again but for reincarnated characters?

You don't need to reincarnate for that stuff.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited November 2013
    Options
    You don't need to reincarnate for that stuff.

Ah. Good to know.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • HagiSin - Sanctuary
    edited November 2013
    Options

thanks for the share b:thanks
    now I only wonder if sage/demon skill stay
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Do we have any word if you keep your cultivation? Cause it would be a major no for me to do full culti again o,o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • HagiSin - Sanctuary
    edited November 2013
    Options
    maybe each time less culti or something like that?
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options

OMG I so missed the music from the Tidborn area, at least meridian progress doesn`t get screwed if you reincarnate.
    thanks for the share b:thanks
    now I only wonder if sage/demon skill stay

You can see demon spark in 1st video, all skills remain and culti I guess.
  • HagiSin - Sanctuary
    edited November 2013
    Options
    lol, I was just using my veno and got another wondering..
    how about pets? they'll get reincarnate too? b:surrender
    will be a pain to level 'em over and over
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    lol, I was just using my veno and got another wondering..
    how about pets? they'll get reincarnate too? b:surrender
    will be a pain to level 'em over and over

Smb. mentioned that pets remain the same but you can`t use them if you have a specific level difference, so you will need to use glacial walker, etc from the start.

here is also found about pets from the video poster he says that if the translators are correct then you can summon pets if the players level:pet`s level - 35 - (reincarnation times*5), For example if I`m 105 and the nix is 104, then 104 - 35 - 1*5 = 64, then it turns out that when you are level 64 you can summon it.
  • HagiSin - Sanctuary
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Smb. mentioned that pets remain the same but you can`t use them if you have a specific level difference, so you will need to use glacial walker, etc from the start.

how about the venos w/ full bag and evolved pets?

Edit: since I've been told that evolved pets are bound
  • Boomz - Harshlands
    Boomz - Harshlands Posts: 516 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I have heard two stories, one says that once you reincarnate once, once you reach either 99 or 100, you will instantly back to your level. The second one i heard is that that will not happen, but you must reincarnate a second time if you wish to take advantage of regaining your level (if this true, probably only worth while if over lv 103).

Can anyone verify which is true? Also what are the perks for 2nd reincarnate? do you get another bonus amount of skill points?
    ░░░░███████]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂ cause i can't make art, so i made
    ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤this awesome tank.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] 1 shot king. LV 150 FSP bosses hit for 3m. Top Player hit record: 652,656.
  • HagiSin - Sanctuary
    edited November 2013
    Options

here is also found about pets from the video poster he says that if the translators are correct then you can summon pets if the players level:pet`s level - 35 - (reincarnation times*5), For example if I`m 105 and the nix is 104, then 104 - 35 - 1*5 = 64, then it turns out that when you are level 64 you can summon it.

thanks b:thanks
  • Ursa - Dreamweaver
    Ursa - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,634 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    skills remain, but they don't seem to be usable until you actually get the level for it.
    Same with gear?
    I don't understand tho, the neck/belt/rings were fine, the armor/wep was not?

~I listen to hardcore FIGHT songs when I visit the forum, just to get into the proper mood~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I don't understand tho, the neck/belt/rings were fine, the armor/wep was not?

Stat requirements.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Sigyun - Dreamweaver
    Sigyun - Dreamweaver Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    skills remain, but they don't seem to be usable until you actually get the level for it.

Skills were unabled when sin had no daggers on, but he/she equipped the new gotten ones and used skills like stealth and so on which you can't have at lvl1 f:confused
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    SakuLv - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Skills were unabled when sin had no daggers on, but he/she equipped the new gotten ones and used skills like stealth and so on which you can't have at lvl1 f:confused

They weren't disabled, she just didn't have enough MP to cast them at the time.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Do we have any word if you keep your cultivation? Cause it would be a major no for me to do full culti again o,o

In that video you see the sin triple sparking, and using his demon skills.
This discussion has been closed.