All-Server Chit Chat Thread

Comments

• Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    With the suit you don't know he has a tattoo. Tattoos are badass. You just know he's gonna mess you up then sleep with your girlfriend. At least in a suit he looked respectable! C'mon man!
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited April 2013
    Well in addition to the dress down effect that makes them less intimidating, imagining them in their underwear also gives a you a moment's pause so you're not thinking of them as some scary entity. And that second to catch your breath and maybe even laugh a little at the idea of them being scary/intimidating at all, works wonders to calm your nerves. Which makes public speaking easier.

edit: Zan, it's not the same guy. xD

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    Veneir - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,541 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    With the suit you don't know he has a tattoo. Tattoos are badass. You just know he's gonna mess you up then sleep with your girlfriend. At least in a suit he looked respectable! C'mon man!

x33333 *amused reaction goes here*Aha~
    "Clearly, the only logical option is Squid." -Decus <コ:彡 <コ:彡
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013
    Well in addition to the dress down effect that makes them less intimidating, imagining them in their underwear also gives a you a moment's pause so you're not thinking of them as some scary entity. And that second to catch your breath and maybe even laugh a little at the idea of them being scary/intimidating at all, works wonders to calm your nerves. Which makes public speaking easier.

edit: Zan, it's not the same guy. xD

All white people look the same to me.
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited April 2013
    I don't even....

• Sister_Warui - Raging Tide
    Sister_Warui - Raging Tide Posts: 996 Arc User
    edited April 2013

D: I have tattoos Zan and I am not tough or anything. I still scream at spiders >.>
    Perfect Signature made by Silvy![SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

RandomSin: Horu your wife is a murderer.
    Horugou: I know, Isn't it great? :D
    Reroll closed thread because necros suck. -Kossy
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013
    D: I have tattoos Zan and I am not tough or anything. I still scream at spiders >.>
    D:!! But spiders are so adorable and beautiful, elegant creatures and it'd be so great to have a giant plushie of one because so many legs and so comfy and snuggleable and and annnnnd x333 :3<3 Spidey plushie~~

Sorry, Venu, your logic theories aren't welcome here x333 Apparentily I guess?
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013

Tramp stamp? b:dirty

No but really, what kind of tattoos do you have? I've been sort of interested in getting one, but there's nothing I've seen that I can really justify putting on my body. I like having factory settings b:chuckle
    edited April 2013

D:!! But spiders are so adorable and beautiful, elegant creatures and it'd be so great to have a giant plushie of one because so many legs and so comfy and snuggleable and and annnnnd x333 :3<3 Spidey plushie~~

Sorry, Venu, your logic theories aren't welcome here x333 Apparentily I guess?

D: we have to disagree Ven. Spiders scare this overly girly fishy D:
    @Zan: What is a tramp stamp?

• Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013

D: we have to disagree Ven. Spiders scare this overly girly fishy D:
    @Zan: What is a tramp stamp?

*steals Zanny's question* A tramp stamp is a tatoo that's on the lower back, around where the top of the three/five vertebrae of the tailbone start give or take being above that a lil' bit.
    And awwwh, okay. >:
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited April 2013
    A tramp stamp is a tat on your lower back.

Like so:

tramp-stamp-superheroes.jpg?cb5e28

• Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013
    I was in WS. One more boss and Zan has what he has long awaited!
    edited April 2013
    my left leg down the back of the top of it to the back side of the knee has my nickname and all the ranks I held in a eee...group I was in for a bit when I ran away from home/arranged marriage. It says 'oni no warukitsui'. Or 'devil of bad omens'
    My right shoulder has a raven on it (I have a very serious connection with Ravens and what not that takes too long to get into here). The rest of my back is a picture of my Samurai ancestor on a particularly meaningful battleground. I will link the painting it is from when I am not not on my phone. :)

• Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013
    Venu I forgot that humans have these things on their bellies and couldn't tell for a moment if that was the front or the back OTL
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013
    my left leg down the back of the top of it to the back side of the knee has my nickname and all the ranks I held in a eee...group I was in for a bit when I ran away from home/arranged marriage. It says 'oni no warukitsui'. Or 'devil of bad omens'
    My right shoulder has a raven on it (I have a very serious connection with Ravens and what not that takes too long to get into here). The rest of my back is a picture of my Samurai ancestor on a particularly meaningful battleground. I will link the painting it is from when I am not not on my phone. :)

That sounds pretty awesome.
    edited April 2013
    That sounds pretty awesome.

:D thank you. I really really like my tattoos. And purpleish cherry blossoms brings all of the pieces together :3 that way they are not just floating around my skin by them selves and looking a little silly.

• Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013
    :D thank you. I really really like my tattoos. And purpleish cherry blossoms brings all of the pieces together :3 that way they are not just floating around my skin by them selves and looking a little silly.

Haha yeah, that would be silly.
    edited April 2013
    Make twelve hours of work go away so I can go back to farming for r9r QQ
    Haha yeah, that would be silly.

• Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013
    I just finished that... Trying to +6... 600 mirages... no +6... over 15 aids.. ffs. If I'm gonna break the RNG, why can't it be in the good way. Seriously. So much rage. I want to scream. I'm dying. From the rage.
    edited April 2013
    I just finished that... Trying to +6... 600 mirages... no +6... over 15 aids.. ffs. If I'm gonna break the RNG, why can't it be in the good way. Seriously. So much rage. I want to scream. I'm dying. From the rage.

No dying. I need you >.> you are my friend and my late night/bored at work entertainment :) (also just a suggestion. Go to human elder and gave only one person stand near you. I +5 every one of my r9 pieces for less than 750k spent coin total)

• Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013

No dying. I need you >.> you are my friend and my late night/bored at work entertainment :) (also just a suggestion. Go to human elder and gave only one person stand near you. I +5 every one of my r9 pieces for less than 750k spent coin total)

Go die.

Okay that's harsh. But really, I hate you. Still harsh. Whatever. Give me your luck.
    edited April 2013
    *sniffle!* D: I just told you how I got my luck!

• Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013
    *sniffle!* D: I just told you how I got my luck!

Well.. whatever. In the long run it's not the worst setback. I"m just gonna drop 80m on +7 orbs next sale and go +7 that way.
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Grab warui and rub her, maybe she'll give you luck then! O.O
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013

I already used the money, and from now on I'll just orb >.> 100m in the long run isn't too bad. Why you gotta re-open that wound!
    edited April 2013

D: bad Desdi! Giving Zan ideas. >.< *pets your tail anyway*

• Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013
    D: bad Desdi! Giving Zan ideas. >.< *pets your tail anyway*

I chose not to make that dirty, but thank you for doing it for me. So perverted b:dirty
    edited April 2013
    I chose not to make that dirty, but thank you for doing it for me. So perverted b:dirty

D: I hate when I do things like that! ...can I still blame it on Desdi?

• Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Any semblance of "luck" with strategies is your mind trying to rationalize why you succeeded after many fails. Standing on your head, invoking the power of Pan Gu, while spinning on a top does nothing for you when refining. All elders have the same odds, you cannot "put your fails on low level items" (as I've seen suggested many times), the people around you make no difference, and owning the territory makes no difference. It's been tested, but people believe what they want to believe.

Dammit... again... Curses!
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • XSonOfCircex - Sanctuary
    XSonOfCircex - Sanctuary Posts: 1,173 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Yep, but I still hate the process of refining and find that I have friends who have much better luck than I do, regardless of the statistics. I know it's superstition and has no bearing on pwi-reality but I'd still rather make someone else who has better refining luck than I do refine for me.
    xSonOfCircex-105/103/102 Sage Wiz
    DrakeEmpress-101/102/103 Sage Cleric
    Gaygasm-101/101/101 Sage Stormbringer

Because I can't stand playing melee classes