All-Server Chit Chat Thread

1293031323335»

Comments

• Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Hello, everyone~

I doubt many, if any, remember me - I used to play daily for about...2.5 years, then quit. I was somewhat active on the forums (oldtimers may remember my obnoxious pink text from my earliest days, LOL!).

I have decided to download PWI again, to see how things are in-game, because my other games currently do not appeal to me right now. PWI was my first MMO love, and quite frankly, I was pretty addicted to it for those first 2.5 years, heh.

Hope to see you guys in-game soon =)

I remember you from the forums :D And b:quiet Kakumau's still around and kicking.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Katzyn - Sanctuary
    Katzyn - Sanctuary Posts: 1,270 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Heheh, hi Aziss =D

Thanks, Krisnda! I did have fun. SOcean enlisted me for cleric duty in TW, and it was pretty fun, regardless of the horrid lag...lol.
    Katzyn, level 101 Demon Veno
    Kylenea, level 99 Demon Cleric
    ForestSonata, level 6x Mystic
    Proud wifeh of Yudai <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Courtesy of the amazing Forsakenx~
  • Kitkate - Dreamweaver
    Kitkate - Dreamweaver Posts: 869 Arc User
    edited June 2013
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Heheh, hi Aziss =D

Thanks, Krisnda! I did have fun. SOcean enlisted me for cleric duty in TW, and it was pretty fun, regardless of the horrid lag...lol.

b:chuckle Poor you!
    Good to see you back, I remember you from the forums of course but now we share the same faction too!

Too bad, you left about the time I had joined foxy alone
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Sister_Warui - Raging Tide
    Sister_Warui - Raging Tide Posts: 996 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Welcome back to the forums! And to the game. Glad to eee a returning player even if you are not in my server. :3 (although you should totally roll on my server even if it is an alt :p)
    Perfect Signature made by Silvy![SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

RandomSin: Horu your wife is a murderer.
    Horugou: I know, Isn't it great? :D
    Reroll closed thread because necros suck. -Kossy
  • XSonOfCircex - Sanctuary
    XSonOfCircex - Sanctuary Posts: 1,173 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Welcome back to Sanctuary and the forums :D

(sorry I havent been active much, lots of work and parents are selling house so there's been a ton of stuff to do with that)
    xSonOfCircex-105/103/102 Sage Wiz
    DrakeEmpress-101/102/103 Sage Cleric
    Gaygasm-101/101/101 Sage Stormbringer

Because I can't stand playing melee classes
    edited June 2013
    Welcome back to Sanctuary and the forums :D

(sorry I havent been active much, lots of work and parents are selling house so there's been a ton of stuff to do with that)

I hope the move and sell goes well. Selling our houses was such a pain and that was even with my husband taking care of most(all) of it XD

• opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited June 2013
    Heh. No matter how often you move it's one of those things you never really get used to. x.x

Nice to see some faces around again that I haven't seen in ages!
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Zheii - Archosaur
    Zheii - Archosaur Posts: 2,732 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    *WTB more people from Archo on the forums* Q.Q
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Queen of Silly, circa 2014, as conferred by the late great Proski Wallace.
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited June 2013
    So so so so so so excited!

I had such a horrible day today..but now we have the pokemon x & y worldwide release date and the new content update release date f:thanksf:thanksf:thanks this makes up for everything that went wrong today.
  • krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited June 2013
    :3

Listening to music while edging the lawn is a good way to relax.
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    Veneir - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,541 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    So so so so so so excited!

I had such a horrible day today..but now we have the pokemon x & y worldwide release date and the new content update release date f:thanksf:thanksf:thanks this makes up for everything that went wrong today.

I'm still trying to figure out how faerie type is a type..... like... all the other elements seem pretty palpable/a representation of it can be thought of ability-wise/bending-wise(like fire-bending) and I haven't figured out yet how faerie is.
    "Clearly, the only logical option is Squid." -Decus <コ:彡 <コ:彡
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited June 2013
    Well, yeah...it's kinda weird but I'm ok with it either way. Maybe because Gardevoir is going to have it <.< >.> and I already have a lvl100 Gardevoir from my old Sapphire team <3

I do like that they added this new type..even if it's not really a type xD I think some people are freaking out because it's a "fairy" type and sounds girly lol.

Also, ability to change skin/hair colour on your avatar-player sounds so cool and..and..POKEMON AMIE. That's like the coolest thing ever..I've been waiting for something like this since FOREVER!
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    Veneir - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,541 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Well, yeah...it's kinda weird but I'm ok with it either way. Maybe because Gardevoir is going to have it <.< >.> and I already have a lvl100 Gardevoir from my old Sapphire team <3

I do like that they added this new type..even if it's not really a type xD I think some people are freaking out because it's a "fairy" type and sounds girly lol.

Also, ability to change skin/hair colour on your avatar-player sounds so cool and..and..POKEMON AMIE. That's like the coolest thing ever..I've been waiting for something like this since FOREVER!

Gardevoir is exceptional :3 Hopefully this shall make him even more exceptional~

I actually thought it was sort of neat that it's super effective against dragon... I absoluteily adore Flygon/Altaria/Dragonair/all of those guys, but regardless dragons really don't have very many weaknesses at all and resist all 'standard' elemental types, so I saw it as kind of a neat rebalance thing like how they did for Psychic in generation two.

Wait.... you can change your player character's colours ksndg? Where was this shown I don't remember seeing that in the trailer D:?? Kewl~! And I thought Amie looked pretty cute, too, actually... x3
    The player character thing reminds me... I'm used to having male trainers in the games, since I always feel kind of awkward having a female character for... whatever reason... but from what I've seen I really like the female X/Y character 'cause she's really gorgeous x3 So I don't know which one I'd go with if I did get one of the games.
    "Clearly, the only logical option is Squid." -Decus <コ:彡 <コ:彡
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited June 2013
    &#141;

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
    edited June 2013

What sorcery is this?!

• ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited June 2013
    &#141;The best kind of sorcery. >:D

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited June 2013

Gardevoir is exceptional :3 Hopefully this shall make him even more exceptional~

I actually thought it was sort of neat that it's super effective against dragon... I absoluteily adore Flygon/Altaria/Dragonair/all of those guys, but regardless dragons really don't have very many weaknesses at all and resist all 'standard' elemental types, so I saw it as kind of a neat rebalance thing like how they did for Psychic in generation two.

Wait.... you can change your player character's colours ksndg? Where was this shown I don't remember seeing that in the trailer D:?? Kewl~! And I thought Amie looked pretty cute, too, actually... x3
    The player character thing reminds me... I'm used to having male trainers in the games, since I always feel kind of awkward having a female character for... whatever reason... but from what I've seen I really like the female X/Y character 'cause she's really gorgeous x3 So I don't know which one I'd go with if I did get one of the games.

The options are only limited to a few hair colour and skin colour options but it's definitely a step into the right direction and gives makes you able to customize your self-trainer a little. I've also read on serebii.net that throughout the game you actually receive accessories and, perhaps pieces of clothing, so you can even change things on your outfit..which is epic!! f:thanks

I'm still going to choose the female trainer because I'm kinda used to that haha. I always name my trainer Alice. It was a random name I gave to my trainer when I first started playing Gold (yes a guy named Alice..don't ask) and when I got Sapphire I was so used to seeing "Alice" that I named my trainer there Alice as well and then It kind of went like that for the other games and Alice turned into a pokemon trainer fancharacter of sorts...I used to even have a story for her and her travels and all but I kinda forgot all about it xD but regardless of that I still feel myself as that Alice persona whenever I play.

...and the hell did you do Venus O.o
    edited June 2013
    Meh. Such a good day today that just kind of turned bad all of a sudden for barely any reason. I sort of just want to cry. >.> but I guess I have to wait until work is over for that. - sigh -

• Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited June 2013
    Meh. Such a good day today that just kind of turned bad all of a sudden for barely any reason. I sort of just want to cry. >.> but I guess I have to wait until work is over for that. - sigh -

-huggles- hope you feel better :< I had a bad week myself; a lot of things happened and everything went wrong but I'm positive things will get better! After all, only because of the bad times we can appreciate the good ones.
    edited June 2013
    -huggles- hope you feel better :< I had a bad week myself; a lot of things happened and everything went wrong but I'm positive things will get better! After all, only because of the bad times we can appreciate the good ones.

I completely agree! And even though I DID take advantage of a little crying when I got home the night ended up better than when I had posted last. I can admit when it was partially me over reacting :p

I hope your next week is better then your last though. You deserve it as well :3