All-Server Chit Chat Thread

Comments

• Veneir - Dreamweaver
    Veneir - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,541 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    she can make it rain? 0'0 Desdi is a goddess! Anyway though...if it is any good then you get the job. Have to keep dressing up like a girl for work though. :p

"Make it rain" is an expression. It's when someone throws singles at a stripper while she takes off clothes and such. The money rains down hence the term "Make it rain".
    I was equally as confused/didn't know that expression, either, if it helps.
    ...wait wait so what why did Zanny become a stripper while I wasn't paying attention o_o
    "Clearly, the only logical option is Squid." -Decus <コ:彡 <コ:彡
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited April 2013

...wait wait so what why did Zanny become a stripper while I wasn't paying attention o_o

I REALLY need this job!
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013
    I REALLY need this job!

I see... o_o
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sister_Warui - Raging Tide
    Sister_Warui - Raging Tide Posts: 996 Arc User
    edited April 2013

Haha because he offered the lap dance. I just pretended he need to do it for the job :p
    And also it is a on going joke in my first office in Japan that all of my employees are new-half (transgendered in your language). The first four or five people I hired ended up being that way XD
    Perfect Signature made by Silvy![SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

RandomSin: Horu your wife is a murderer.
    Horugou: I know, Isn't it great? :D
    Reroll closed thread because necros suck. -Kossy
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013
    Haha because he offered the lap dance. I just pretended he need to do it for the job :p
    And also it is a on going joke in my first office in Japan that all of my employees are new-half (transgendered in your language). The first four or five people I hired ended up being that way XD

Wait, I DIDN'T have to do that?! I'm so ashamed!! If I don't get the job now I'll have to do something drastic!
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013
    (transgendered in your language). The first four or five people I hired ended up being that way XD

o-o
    If that's a 'problem' then we have a problem here that can only be solved by whacking fishies with books :3!
    --I can't see how that's relevant to the conversation in any way that wouldn't be at least somewhat negativeily awkward for a trans* sorry OTL

--pffff, Zanny. x3
    edited April 2013

o-o
    If that's a 'problem' then we have a problem here that can only be solved by whacking fishies with books :3!
    --I can't see how that's relevant to the conversation in any way that wouldn't be at least somewhat negativeily awkward for a trans* sorry OTL

--pffff, Zanny. x3

o.o no. Not a problem. Four of five of the girls I hired first sill work for me as managers now. Haha.

• Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013
    o.o no. Not a problem. Four of five of the girls I hired first sill work for me as managers now. Haha.

Okay x33
    Pff I went to highlight the post number and count o_o
    edited April 2013

Okay x33
    Pff I went to highlight the post number and count o_o

D: you keep proper number counting out of this thread little furry one!

• Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013

You two are just so cute b:cute
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013
    3: 342~~
    You two are just so cute b:cute
    Pfffaaa *pokes Zanny's cheeks and nose and stuff with paws all D:*
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013

3: 342~~

Pfffaaa *pokes Zanny's cheeks and nose and stuff with paws all D:*

*boops the deerfoxxy's nose*
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013
    *boops the deerfoxxy's nose*

Your nose is so boopable 3:<
    edited April 2013

Your nose is so boopable 3:<

D: Please no proper number counting? QQ

And thank you Zan! EVen if the deerfoxy does not admit it we both thank you for your kind words <3

...RIght Ven >:[

• Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013
    D: Please no proper number counting? QQ

And thank you Zan! EVen if the deerfoxy does not admit it we both thank you for your kind words <3

...RIght Ven >:[

No 3:<
    edited April 2013

No 3:<

D: Ven...

I think you are cute. And I love your tail and paws :3 ...Can I lay down by you? *takes small and hopeful step forward*

• Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013
    D: Ven...

I think you are cute. And I love your tail and paws :3 ...Can I lay down by you? *takes small and hopeful step forward*

Of course you may; last I checked, you were in dire need of rest and so I don't mind helping provide naps x3
    I'm a little warm from not feeling the best, though, so >:
    edited April 2013
    Well now I must lay down by you in hopes that you will tell me when you need something so I can make sure you are better! *goes to get water and then snuggles close*
    Oh...ee...Can you grip water glasses with your paws? o.o

• Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013
    Well now I must lay down by you in hopes that you will tell me when you need something so I can make sure you are better! *goes to get water and then snuggles close*
    Oh...ee...Can you grip water glasses with your paws? o.o

Honestily, I'd probabily use my vines instead o-o I might hold it in between my paws if I'm not using it and just kind of idling though, I guess.
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013
    So Cute.
    edited April 2013

Honestily, I'd probabily use my vines instead o-o I might hold it in between my paws if I'm not using it and just kind of idling though, I guess.

when you are not sick/warm I will want to see you using your paws b:cutef:cute

• Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013
    when you are not sick/warm I will want to see you using your paws b:cutef:cute

But... but why would I use an appendage less optimal for the task.... that's like telling a human to walk with their hands or to think with their foot or.... something equally silly...
    Zanny how is that cute D:?
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013
    It just is! You two are just so cute!
    edited April 2013

But... but why would I use an appendage less optimal for the task.... that's like telling a human to walk with their hands or to think with their foot or.... something equally silly...
    Zanny how is that cute D:?

you know...sometimes the humans ask other humans to walk on their hands and they think it is fun. So it can definitely happen. :) You do not have to if you do not want to though! You do help me sleep when I am extremely tired and sleep deprived because I am awful at sleeping :3 I would not want to make you mad

• Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013
    It just is! You two are just so cute!

Ahhhw >:
    Come over here so I can poke your face with my paws again, I need to stay where I am for Warui.
    you know...sometimes the humans ask other humans to walk on their hands and they think it is fun. So it can definitely happen. :) You do not have to if you do not want to though! You do help me sleep when I am extremely tired and sleep deprived because I am awful at sleeping :3 I would not want to make you mad
    Oh for goodness sakes.
    And glad I can do something for 'ya. x3
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013

Ahhhw >:
    Come over here so I can poke your face with my paws again, I need to stay where I am for Warui.

*walks over and cuddles with the deerfoxxy and fishy* :D
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013
    *walks over and cuddles with the deerfoxxy and fishy* :D

x3 *encompasses Zanny into the pile by resting tail over his shoulders*
    ...*and pokes him with paws and stuff again >:3*
    Wait, so.... when I'm not looking Zanny's doing stripper stuff, and when I'm here he turns into a cuddly thing..? What is this D:?
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013

Wait, so.... when I'm not looking Zanny's doing stripper stuff, and when I'm here he turns into a cuddly thing..? What is this D:?

Blame Warui! *cuddles*
    edited April 2013

You must have that effect on him. Maybe he has a crush on the deer foxxy! :P

• Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013
    You must have that effect on him. Maybe he has a crush on the deer foxxy! :P

Pfffffffffffffff

No. x3

Anyway,
    no he just thinks that the deerfoxxy is the most adorable thing in the world for some strange reason x3
    And he says I don't have enough badges to train him 3:<