All-Server Chit Chat Thread

Comments

• Zheii - Archosaur
    Zheii - Archosaur Posts: 2,732 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    o-o ~Randomly pops back into the thread~ Hello!
    We can still pretend we're posting in the Zheii thread in our minds QQ

It will never be the same Circe f:cry
    How do I take Screen shot's of my character's

You where completely ignored 'xD
    You take a screen shot by pressing F9 in game give it a shot! :3!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Queen of Silly, circa 2014, as conferred by the late great Proski Wallace.
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited April 2013

Mathsies, what? :3333?
    *reads through page*
    Oh I see, ehe x3

Hey Zanny. Remember when I was doing maths over one of our calls(and I was like 'How are you going to fall asleep with me babbling all excitedily about maths D:?' which you thought was completily rediculous) and somehow I got you to use a bunch of mathy lines and it was one of the most hilarious thing ever x3???

Haha yeah, and you wrote it down.. but I can't seem to find it to post it D:
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    Veneir - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,541 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Haha yeah, and you wrote it down.. but I can't seem to find it to post it D:

[4/12/2013 8:19:44 AM
    "How are you even going to fall asleep with me talking about maths?"
    "Millions of high school students manage to do it on a cold, hard desk; I'm sure I can manage on a warm, soft bed."

"Clearly, the only logical option is Squid." -Decus <コ:彡 <コ:彡
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013

[4/12/2013 8:19:44 AM
    "How are you even going to fall asleep with me talking about maths?"
    "Millions of high school students manage to do it on a cold, hard desk; I'm sure I can manage on a warm, soft bed."

Well. It's true.
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited April 2013
    I wish I was good at math. My heart is saying let's go, but my brain is saying no. v.v

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013
    I wish I was good at math. My heart is saying let's go, but my brain is saying no. v.v

Embrace it! D: Give maths hugs!
    Well. It's true.
    I still don't get how you could fall asleep with my excited babbling about maths. I mean it might have been maths but it was excited babbling. About maths. .....I still don't-- there's a fifty-fifty debate there okay D:
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013

Embrace it! D: Give maths hugs!

I still don't get how you could fall asleep with my excited babbling about maths. I mean it might have been maths but it was excited babbling. About maths. .....I still don't-- there's a fifty-fifty debate there okay D:

I was tired, cut me some slack.

Speaking of, I'm quite tired at the moment.
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013
    I was tired, cut me some slack.

Speaking of, I'm quite tired at the moment.

Well freakin' geez, sorry 3: It'll be 'early morning' so like waking time morning here pretty soon though, so maybe.
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013

Well freakin' geez, sorry 3: It'll be 'early morning' so like waking time morning here pretty soon though, so maybe.

Maybe what? o.o
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013
    Maybe what? o.o

I figured you mentioned it 'cause you wanted help sleeping o-o Like why else would you have mentioned it.
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013

I figured you mentioned it 'cause you wanted help sleeping o-o Like why else would you have mentioned it.

Just to kind of have it out there o.o

I certainly don't mind assistance in getting to sleep though b:cute
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013
    Just to kind of have it out there o.o

I certainly don't mind assistance in getting to sleep though b:cute

Ahhhh.
    ....oh dear lordy I just realized that I have 'that' mentality that it's like my job in a sort of way and not just something I do and ahhhhck OTL___
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013

Ahhhh.
    ....oh dear lordy I just realized that I have 'that' mentality that it's like my job in a sort of way and not just something I do and ahhhhck OTL___

If it helps, I don't pay you. So it can't be a job.

...And no, I'm not going to start paying you.
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013
    If it helps, I don't pay you. So it can't be a job.

...And no, I'm not going to start paying you.

PffffffffxD x3 I wasn't going to ask you to.

So like... volunteer work as a better analogy? o-o
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013

PffffffffxD x3 I wasn't going to ask you to.

So like... volunteer work as a better analogy? o-o

I don't know, I guess. You don't have to do stuffs you silly bear. Tis not a job nor volunteer work.
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited April 2013
    Jigglypuff, jiggly-y puff. Jigglypuff, jiggly.

• Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013
    Jigglypuff, jiggly-y puff. Jigglypuff, jiggly.

Jigglypuff doesn't like people falling asleep to her songs though >:!!
    jigglypuff02.jpg
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited April 2013
    true, but then pranks can be had!

• Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013
    true, but then pranks can be had!

image066.jpg

bunny7-300x242.jpg
    Like that?
  • Sister_Warui - Raging Tide
    Sister_Warui - Raging Tide Posts: 996 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Pokemon! I wanna be the very best like no ever was
    To catch them in my real test to train them is my causeeee
    I will travel across the land searching far and wide!
    Each pokemon to understand the power thats inside!
    Perfect Signature made by Silvy![SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

RandomSin: Horu your wife is a murderer.
    Horugou: I know, Isn't it great? :D
    Reroll closed thread because necros suck. -Kossy
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013
    Pokemon! I wanna be the very best like no ever was
    To catch them in my real test to train them is my causeeee
    I will travel across the land searching far and wide!
    Each pokemon to understand the power thats inside!

Pokemon! Its you and me~
    I know it's my destiny~!
    Pokemon! oh, you're my best friend,
    In a world we must defend~

Pokemon!, a heart so true
    Our courage will pull us through--
    You teach me, and I'll teach you--

*edits in the video I was actually looking for x33*
    edited April 2013
    I love pokemon so much :3 It is one of the first manga that got me into thinking about doing the job I do now. :D

• Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013
    I love pokemon so much :3 It is one of the first manga that got me into thinking about doing the job I do now. :D

D'awww. x3
    I always liked Vaporeon the best in the first generation. Once when I was really young there was a contest thing where if you got a winning card you got something for it, and I thought that you'd get a real pokemon and I'd want a Vappy x3333 I actually got a winning thing but never got to turn it in >: I don't remember exactily why, I think I was just too shy to ask Reeba to mail it/mention I'd gotten it?

Jessie and James were in the manga, riiight D:?
    edited April 2013

D'awww. x3
    I always liked Vaporeon the best in the first generation. Once when I was really young there was a contest thing where if you got a winning card you got something for it, and I thought that you'd get a real pokemon and I'd want a Vappy x3333 I actually got a winning thing but never got to turn it in >: I don't remember exactily why, I think I was just too shy to ask Reeba to mail it/mention I'd gotten it?

Jessie and James were in the manga, riiight D:?

1.) Vapo-chan is still my favorite. I have a big pillow plushie thing of it in my room (I am NOT too old for it! >:[ )
    2.) Yes they were. Less comedy over all but still funny :P)

• Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013
    1.) Vapo-chan is still my favorite. I have a big pillow plushie thing of it in my room (I am NOT too old for it! >:[ )
    2.) Yes they were. Less comedy over all but still funny :P)

:333!! You have a pillow of vappyyyy~? *huggles and returns her to you x3*
    I had giant pillow of pikachu and meowth(I used to tie their tails together x3) ;I don't have meowth anymore >: But I use pikachu as a main support pillow for my blanket nest nowadays~

D'aw, and good, they're a staple :3
    edited April 2013
    Why are you so awesome all the time? I want a blanket nest! But my husband would probably not approve and what not...
    *takes Vapo plushie and sets it beside before laying down beside you*

:333!! You have a pillow of vappyyyy~? *huggles and returns her to you x3*
    I had giant pillow of pikachu and meowth(I used to tie their tails together x3) ;I don't have meowth anymore >: But I use pikachu as a main support pillow for my blanket nest nowadays~

D'aw, and good, they're a staple :3

• Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013
    Why are you so awesome all the time? I want a blanket nest! But my husband would probably not approve and what not...
    *takes Vapo plushie and sets it beside before laying down beside you*

x3 *shrugs* I sleep in a blanket nest instead of a bed. Beds hurt my back and neck pretty bad. So I figure if I ever were to stay at a place, I'd end up stealing a bunch of their pillows/blankets, finding a corner somewhere and just making one to sleep in as normal, ahaha~
    Make one anyway!
    D'aw. *gentily licks between the ears-- or er the forehead or whatever you'd use x-x*
    edited April 2013
    Probably my forehead. My ear fins are pretty sensitive and ticklish. *blushes*

x3 *shrugs* I sleep in a blanket nest instead of a bed. Beds hurt my back and neck pretty bad. So I figure if I ever were to stay at a place, I'd end up stealing a bunch of their pillows/blankets, finding a corner somewhere and just making one to sleep in as normal, ahaha~
    Make one anyway!
    D'aw. *gentily licks between the ears-- or er the forehead or whatever you'd use x-x*

• Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013
    Probably my forehead. My ear fins are pretty sensitive and ticklish. *blushes*

...x3 Okay.
    *pokes Warui's cheek with a paw* Nou blood pools, cheeks >:
  • krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited April 2013
    Oh look, another counting thread! xD jk