All-Server Chit Chat Thread

Comments

• Sister_Warui - Raging Tide
    Sister_Warui - Raging Tide Posts: 996 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Just give them a couple more game versions. It will happen. No worries.
    Imagine this. Dual type Eeveelutions.
    Perfect Signature made by Silvy![SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

RandomSin: Horu your wife is a murderer.
    Horugou: I know, Isn't it great? :D
    Reroll closed thread because necros suck. -Kossy
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Just give them a couple more game versions. It will happen. No worries.

Boy I hope so. No more abominations like the new one.
  • XSonOfCircex - Sanctuary
    XSonOfCircex - Sanctuary Posts: 1,173 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I did a HG/SS runthrough with the 5 old eeveelutions once and a ho-oh that i only used as a HM user. Was fun :D But I missed alakazam and dragonite :(
    xSonOfCircex-105/103/102 Sage Wiz
    DrakeEmpress-101/102/103 Sage Cleric
    Gaygasm-101/101/101 Sage Stormbringer

Because I can't stand playing melee classes
  • XSonOfCircex - Sanctuary
    XSonOfCircex - Sanctuary Posts: 1,173 Arc User
    edited April 2013

And this is sacrilege of the highest order.
    xSonOfCircex-105/103/102 Sage Wiz
    DrakeEmpress-101/102/103 Sage Cleric
    Gaygasm-101/101/101 Sage Stormbringer

Because I can't stand playing melee classes
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013
    I did a HG/SS runthrough with the 5 old eeveelutions once and a ho-oh that i only used as a HM user. Was fun :D But I missed alakazam and dragonite :(

Soul Silver Nuzlocke time? Soul Silver Nuzlocke time.
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    Veneir - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,541 Arc User
    edited April 2013

Blackie made an eevee's nightmare project a while back which had dual-type eeveelutions of all types, and then some weird made up types after it was over 'cause they wanted to make more.
    "Clearly, the only logical option is Squid." -Decus <コ:彡 <コ:彡
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2013

Blackie made an eevee's nightmare project a while back which had dual-type eeveelutions of all types, and then some weird made up types after it was over 'cause they wanted to make more.

Ven...This is so awesome D:
    Vaporeon is still the best pokemon ever though. Because I have a giant pillow of it :3 Also hello Ven! It has been a while since we talked last I feel.

• Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013
    Ven...This is so awesome D:
    Vaporeon is still the best pokemon ever though. Because I have a giant pillow of it :3 Also hello Ven! It has been a while since we talked last I feel.

I-it's been one day 'x3 At the maximum. Aha....
    Andyes, they are pretty great :3
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2013

I-it's been one day 'x3 At the maximum. Aha....
    Andyes, they are pretty great :3

It is just what it feels like then >.< but still. :p My work schedule because of new meetings and getting awards for company are making me really busy >.< So everything feels like forever ago to me since I spend so much time writing this past week.

• Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013
    It is just what it feels like then >.< but still. :p My work schedule because of new meetings and getting awards for company are making me really busy >.< So everything feels like forever ago to me since I spend so much time writing this past week.

Yay awards!
    edited April 2013
    In a way I am thankful my company/me is getting it but...now I have to write speeches and I dislike h speaking publicly QQ
    Yay awards!

• Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013
    In a way I am thankful my company/me is getting it but...now I have to write speeches and I dislike h speaking publicly QQ

Hire a speech giver!
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013
    Hire a speech giver!

Does a yawning snake count?
    tumblr_mi9xurUnuT1qe9yoao1_400.gif
    :3 Snakes are cute.
    D'aw, Warui.
    edited April 2013
    Hire a speech giver!

I wish I could! Haha trust me. I get so timid and shy speaking publicly to multiple people. But unfortunately the nature of the award means I have to give the speech personally...unless you feel like dressing up as me for a day? :D

Edit: The fishy does not like snakes! D: (they are better than spiders/bugs though)

• Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013

Does a yawning snake count?
    tumblr_mi9xurUnuT1qe9yoao1_400.gif
    :3 Snakes are cute.
    D'aw, Warui.

10/10 would adopt and love as my own.
    I wish I could! Haha trust me. I get so timid and shy speaking publicly to multiple people. But unfortunately the nature of the award means I have to give the speech personally...unless you feel like dressing up as me for a day? :D

Sure! Am I gonna need a push up bra and some melons? Oranges? What? Also, speaking publicly's not too bad.. writing the speech itself is lame, but having something scripted to just read's not too bad.
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited April 2013
    picture them all in their underwear.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013

This is the kind of thinking I can get behind. f:leer
    edited April 2013
    What for? To make speaking easier? I think I have seen them all mostly nude anyway because one of my office perks is taking them to a temple hot spring in the mountains near us twice a year XD that way I can justify taking time off of work to go myself! :3 *whines* but husband! I HAVE to go. It is for the employees!"

• Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013
    What for? To make speaking easier? I think I have seen them all mostly nude anyway because one of my office perks is taking them to a temple hot spring in the mountains near us twice a year XD that way I can justify taking time off of work to go myself! :3 *whines* but husband! I HAVE to go. It is for the employees!"

There's a whole perverted side to you that we haven't seen yet, isn't there? b:dirty
    edited April 2013
    There's a whole perverted side to you that we haven't seen yet, isn't there? b:dirty

>.> No. But I have noticed westerners seem to have different feeling about nudity and bathing. I miss paid for public hot springs now that I live in America XD

• Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013
    >.> No. But I have noticed westerners seem to have different feeling about nudity and bathing. I miss paid for public hot springs now that I live in America XD

I suppose ya'll are more comfortable with nudity then? Westerners are pretty private about it, though I can't say I'd care too much if I was seen naked. b:cool
    edited April 2013
    Ven! Facepaw him for me will you? >.<
    But yes. I believe we are more comfortable seeing nudity in our own gender/sex than in the West. But maybe picturing them all like that will still work for the speech giving I cannot hire Zan for. QQ
    I suppose ya'll are more comfortable with nudity then? Westerners are pretty private about it, though I can't say I'd care too much if I was seen naked. b:cool

• Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013
    But yes. I believe we are more comfortable seeing nudity in our own gender/sex than in the West. But maybe picturing them all like that will still work for the speech giving I cannot hire Zan for. QQ

Darn. I was hoping for co-ed.
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited April 2013
    It's a speech technique people use to make the audience seem less intimidating. It would probably be easier for you even since you've relaxed with them at a hot spring before.

edited April 2013
    Darn. I was hoping for co-ed.

eee...to an extent we are probably a little more comfortable with that as well but I have certainly never been to a traditional hot spring that was co-ed. And I am okay not going to one XD edit: less intimidating is good! They do all end up looking scary to me just looking at me all at once. I do not want THAT much attention D:

• Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013
    I've never really understood the whole over-sexualizing the body, either. I mean, it's just a body. For serious. x3
    ((Granted, **** are gross and I do not want to see them because they are gross. But that's the same idea as how if someone had an infectious wound and it looked gross you wouldn't want to see it because-- yeah. Okay moving on.))
    Why would I facepaw him, that's just him being him o-o
    10/10 would adopt and love as my own.
    Yaii! :3

And I really don't get that at all, Venu 'x3
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013

I've never really understood the whole over-sexualizing the body, either. I mean, it's just a body. For serious. x3
    ((Granted, **** are gross and I do not want to see them because they are gross. But that's the same idea as how if someone had an infectious wound and it looked gross you wouldn't want to see it because-- yeah. Okay moving on.))
    Why would I facepaw him, that's just him being him o-o

Yaii! :3

And I really don't get that at all, Venu 'x3

Only a deerfoxxy would call **** gross.
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013
    Only a deerfoxxy would call **** gross.

Well c'mon they're random blobs on an otherwise perfectily comfortable to curl up on chest that don't even make sense to be there taking into account the anatomy and mammalary organ size of all other mammals and all they are are fat and lymph nodes and mammalary glands and how is that not gross D:!
    /run on scentence
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited April 2013
    People are less intimidating when they are dressed down. What's more intimidating?

stock-photo-young-man-suggesting-a-secret-service-agent-or-secret-policeman-appears-to-be-reaching-for-a-weapon-20161636.jpg

P1080855-2.JPG

• Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013
    People are less intimidating when they are dressed down. What's more intimidating?

They both look equally unsettling in very different ways. x333