All-Server Chit Chat Thread

Comments

• Sister_Warui - Raging Tide
    Sister_Warui - Raging Tide Posts: 996 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    o,o I honestly have no problem with him calling me Connie, I'm pretty sure three quarters of the Archo server calls me that already xD
    And he was having a bad time, we should just forget he said that to you x'3

hmm...Well fine. I forgive him for both then : only if he brings me chocolate though.
    Also some people know my name on my server but...I try to limit it a little. :p
    Perfect Signature made by Silvy![SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

RandomSin: Horu your wife is a murderer.
    Horugou: I know, Isn't it great? :D
    Reroll closed thread because necros suck. -Kossy
  • Zheii - Archosaur
    Zheii - Archosaur Posts: 2,732 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    hmm...Well fine. I forgive him for both then : only if he brings me chocolate though.
    Also some people know my name on my server but...I try to limit it a little. :p

Hehe Good Luck getting Choco out of him~ x3
    It started off with just Faction and Friends calling me Connie, and then they started using it on world chat and in normal and... now people I've never even met before call me Connie, it's so weird! xD!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Queen of Silly, circa 2014, as conferred by the late great Proski Wallace.
    edited April 2013
    It started off with just Faction and Friends calling me Connie, and then they started using it on world chat and in normal and... now people I've never even met before call me Connie, it's so weird! xD!

XD so informal. But I suppose that works. You must be famous o.o PWI fame! \o/ Anyway. Why would he not give me chocolate? D: I always deserve chocolate!

• Zheii - Archosaur
    edited April 2013
    XD so informal. But I suppose that works. You must be famous o.o PWI fame! \o/ Anyway. Why would he not give me chocolate? D: I always deserve chocolate!

Haha ~gives you choco~ Zambie is just... strange x3
    And I guess fame just comes along with being a third cast R9, a chic and being in the top faction on the server o,o' oh and PKing a lot~
    Someone once told me that there is a female seeker on a Private server called Zheii, and I laughed my butt off, I've never played on any private severs and my name is just random letters that i put together so it's not like it would be easy to come by 'xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2013
    Haha ~gives you choco~ Zambie is just... strange x3
    And I guess fame just comes along with being a third cast R9, a chic and being in the top faction on the server o,o' oh and PKing a lot~
    Someone once told me that there is a female seeker on a Private server called Zheii, and I laughed my butt off, I've never played on any private severs and my name is just random letters that i put together so it's not like it would be easy to come by 'xD

Haha. I like that someone wanted to steal your name and fame :p and I wish I was third cast D: so far just first cast and r9r sleeves. I still need my weapon. But my husband ruins my fun and limits the cash shopping >.>

• Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    *Gives Warui chocolate* I'm sorry, those were just.. dark times.

I wanna be famous too! I've had one or two of my friends call me by my real name on world chat but it never seems to stick, I'm lucky like that :P

Also, Warui, you can do it without CSing.. Believe in yourself and all dreams are possible!
    edited April 2013
    *Gives Warui chocolate* I'm sorry, those were just.. dark times.

I wanna be famous too! I've had one or two of my friends call me by my real name on world chat but it never seems to stick, I'm lucky like that :P

Also, Warui, you can do it without CSing.. Believe in yourself and all dreams are possible!

*takes chocolate and nibbles it...all* I understand! All is forgiven :3
    And I CAN do it without CSing. I got my rep/ring/boots that way. But money works so much better. And I already work hard in THAT life. I do not want to work that hard to farm in this one D: I just want to stop being a PvP nab >.>
    Also I figured out all dreams are possible about a year ago <3 I love my company :P

• Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013
    *takes chocolate and nibbles it...all* I understand! All is forgiven :3
    And I CAN do it without CSing. I got my rep/ring/boots that way. But money works so much better. And I already work hard in THAT life. I do not want to work that hard to farm in this one D: I just want to stop being a PvP nab >.>
    Also I figured out all dreams are possible about a year ago <3 I love my company :P

I want a company :( Hire me and I can be your secretary! b:avoid
    edited April 2013
    I want a company :( Hire me and I can be your secretary! b:avoid

I...I really do not think you fit the kind of person I normally hire>.> I have noAmerican hired yet come to think of it D: I still need to expand to here. America has too much competition and pirating problems right now though>.< /end company rant.

• Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013
    I...I really do not think you fit the kind of person I normally hire>.> I have noAmerican hired yet come to think of it D: I still need to expand to here. America has too much competition and pirating problems right now though>.< /end company rant.

Psh you don't know me! I'd be the best every, maybe, you don't know! That sucks
  • XSonOfCircex - Sanctuary
    XSonOfCircex - Sanctuary Posts: 1,173 Arc User
    edited April 2013

It's kind of the same for me. Everyone called my old wizard Dragon in my faction at the time. I switched to this wizard a little over a year ago. Most of the people I talk to now are from my new faction or were newer people from my old one, and maybe only 6 or 7 people actually knew me on the old wizard at all. Yet like half of Regicide calls me Dragon rather than Circe/Son/SoC, and there are a lot of people who I've never been in a faction with or even talked to much who call me Dragon just because that's what a lot of my friends refer to me as on world chat.
    xSonOfCircex-105/103/102 Sage Wiz
    DrakeEmpress-101/102/103 Sage Cleric
    Gaygasm-101/101/101 Sage Stormbringer

Because I can't stand playing melee classes
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013
    It's kind of the same for me. Everyone called my old wizard Dragon in my faction at the time. I switched to this wizard a little over a year ago. Most of the people I talk to now are from my new faction or were newer people from my old one, and maybe only 6 or 7 people actually knew me on the old wizard at all. Yet like half of Regicide calls me Dragon rather than Circe/Son/SoC, and there are a lot of people who I've never been in a faction with or even talked to much who call me Dragon just because that's what a lot of my friends refer to me as on world chat.

I call you Circe. Get at me.
    edited April 2013
    Psh you don't know me! I'd be the best every, maybe, you don't know! That sucks

Sorry! D: ...Would you be willing to wear a dress and wig?
    It would probably help you chances.

• Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013
    Sorry! D: ...Would you be willing to wear a dress and wig?
    It would probably help you chances.

Sure, why not. Want me to give you a lapdance too?
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    Colum - Raging Tide Posts: 1,696 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I claim this color! b:pleased
    Leader of Cyanure on Valonsurma and a proud member of Vertu
    Demon Strength Barbarian 103/103/101

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
    edited April 2013
    Sure, why not. Want me to give you a lapdance too?

...Are you any good at it? 0.0

• Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Oh my..Zan lap dances?
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Zheii - Archosaur
    edited April 2013
    @Warui, you can do it!! farmmmmmmmm dat **** Girl D:

@Zambie, gimme choco nao pl0x :I

@Dragon, It's funny how ppl try to act all buddy buddy by using the name your friends call you by xP'

@Colum, I CHOOSE YOU WEREBEAST!!! wait.. wha-?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2013
    I am sorry in advance my English is so bad Zheii...But what did your post to me say or mean? I assume it is slang I am not familiar with yet D:

• Zheii - Archosaur
    edited April 2013
    Hahaha Awwhh sorry, I'll say it in an easy to understand format;

"My dear lady, I do believe that you can farm your third cast quite easily and you do not need to CS much at all, You can do it! I believe in you!"

British Connie has appeared! '_'
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2013
    Hahaha Awwhh sorry, I'll say it in an easy to understand format;

"My dear lady, I do believe that you can farm your third cast quite easily and you do not need to CS much at all, You can do it! I believe in you!"

British Connie has appeared! '_'

Haha yes this one I can understand a bit better :p and...I probably could. I do well in NW for the most part...But I still need the first cast R9 sphere. I have r9+6 armor/t2(not going t3 on purpose) helm and cape but yet only use a poorly shard r8+3 sphere XD. Sphere first. Then heavy farming >.>

• Colum - Raging Tide
    Colum - Raging Tide Posts: 1,696 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I'm a pokemon now? D:<
    Leader of Cyanure on Valonsurma and a proud member of Vertu
    Demon Strength Barbarian 103/103/101

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    Veneir - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,541 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Oh my..Zan lap dances?

....why does this not surprise me--
    "Clearly, the only logical option is Squid." -Decus <コ:彡 <コ:彡
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013
    Wanna find out? b:avoid

I'm still having lag issues on Lothranis... this is making my whole plan of farming TT for money very difficult to accomplish. And it's not even on my end, at least I don't think :(
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Still waiting for those lapdances b:cute
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013
    Still waiting for those lapdances b:cute

I was going to give them to Warui. You gonna make it rain for me?
    edited April 2013
    I was going to give them to Warui. You gonna make it rain for me?

she can make it rain? 0'0 Desdi is a goddess! Anyway though...if it is any good then you get the job. Have to keep dressing up like a girl for work though. :pf:cutef:melon

• Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013
    she can make it rain? 0'0 Desdi is a goddess! Anyway though...if it is any good then you get the job. Have to keep dressing up like a girl for work though. :pf:cutef:melon

"Make it rain" is an expression. It's when someone throws singles at a stripper while she takes off clothes and such. The money rains down hence the term "Make it rain".

Alrighty, are you ready to see how good I am at it? b:avoid
    edited April 2013
    "Make it rain" is an expression. It's when someone throws singles at a stripper while she takes off clothes and such. The money rains down hence the term "Make it rain".

Alrighty, are you ready to see how good I am at it? b:avoid

yes! Go go!
    And thank you for clarifying. Expressions that actually have nothing to do with the intended meaning have been really difficult for me to pick up on.

• Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013
    yes! Go go!
    And thank you for clarifying. Expressions that actually have nothing to do with the intended meaning have been really difficult for me to pick up on.

Ah, they're just things you kinda learn over time.

*gives Warui a lapdance* So, about that job? b:shy