Main Discussion about NW pricing and effect on game

Options

Comments

• Joe - Momaganon
    Joe - Momaganon Posts: 225 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    You call us selfish yet cannot understand.
    I and others joined a PvE server when we could have joined a PvP server, where is it selfish to ask them to supply the product they advertise and since when is capture the flag a PvE activity other than the fact the flag is an object.

I am 52y old and have properly played more PvP games with capture the flag and than you have had meals, so shut up with the you do not know what you are missing bull and remember the PvP players always get bored, just as fast as the kill thrill wears off then leave.

Oh and then we will be back to PK is dead, merge PvP servers please, where did everyone go threads of the past.
    I can see how the Killer types will fight to the death to keep this:
    http://www.mud.co.uk/richard/hcds.htm
    as it appeals to your natural instinct to annoy peoples feelings, but when your prey is gone what will you do.

Change is good but throwing out the baby with the bath water is stupid, and then pretending you are not, is criminally stupid.

I guess u assume to much.

I lost millions of coins because of this event, and yet I'm a PvE Player as well, as u can see if u look at which server I'm on. I don't really pk much and I first went into this event for the rewards only. But it's actually fun.

What U are missing is the fact that it doesn't matter what u do, as long as u do it with friends and other ppl, then it's fine and fun!

If u don't like to participate in that event, then just don't. If u don't like anything actually, then u are free to go. You might think about that different but I don't see anyone getting forced to anything. You just dont liek the situation, just deal with it mate!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Got at least one alt of any class above level 100.
    All decently geared and skilled (: .
    And the most important thing is: They are all fun to play ^.^ .
    b:laugh
  • Joe - Momaganon
    edited November 2012
    Options
    To add a little to Joe's list of positve outcomes of the expansion... It is great to see PWI finally even the playing field for everyone. I'd love to see my server get more OP players. PvP outside of TW and NW is pretty weak. Hardly anyone is ever out at West Gate, and if anyone is, it is the same small group, but I imagine this new expansion will brink PvP back, because more players will be equipped for endgame combat, so more fighting and more fun for everyone. The only thing that really concerns me is, Nirvana was a main source of income for a large amount of the player base, but I'm sure people can live with out it. After all, people made money before Nirvana, and there are tons of other paths to wealth in PWI. b:victoryb:victoryb:victory

Well and even the fact that nirvana instance is dead now has positiv aspects...before this event, especially on out german server, quite noone was farming TT. And now? All are farming TT because the need of TT mats rose drastically cuz everyone wanna do G16 xD

My and my friends are now farming better then before. On Momaganon it was 400k a canny and 1,7kk a rap. Now it's 750k a Astral Stone (2-3) and 1,3kk a Ghost Lords Ribbon (3-1) and heck anyone can farm this :P but so many ppl are way too lazy and just buy them which increases the amount of Cashshopper due to laziness and the ones prepared to farm will gain loads from this situation if done right, ijs. (:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Toliman - Raging Tide
    Toliman - Raging Tide Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    If u don't like to participate in that event, then just don't...

Give PvE players compensation then.

Give us quests to play in instance and set flag in PvE zone.

I will take reward for it, you can be sure.

They can restrict these quests for players, that can't or don't want participate in blood bath.

Edit:

You can remove bh59 keys and crystals for players, that not need them. I always npc these items.
  • Joe - Momaganon
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Give PvE players compensation then.

Give us quests to play in instance and set flag in PvE zone.

I will take reward for it, you can be sure.

They can restrict these quests for players, that can't or don't want participate in blood bath.

Do u, strict PvE players, rly think u got left behind, just because u don't want to participate in Nation Wars? C'mon that's lame.

U don't have to participate in pk Events..I farmed billion sof coins via PvE only. If I can, u can surely too^^ Just do faction Trials of u wanna do something with others PvE only^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• homlin
    homlin Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Well and even the fact that nirvana instance is dead now has positiv aspects...before this event, especially on out german server, quite noone was farming TT. And now? All are farming TT because the need of TT mats rose drastically cuz everyone wanna do G16 xD

farming TT:

3 people can help me to open tt??
    and 1 solo....
  • Toliman - Raging Tide
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Do u, strict PvE players, rly think u got left behind, just because u don't want to participate in Nation Wars? C'mon that's lame.

U don't have to participate in pk Events..I farmed billion sof coins via PvE only. If I can, u can surely too^^ Just do faction Trials of u wanna do something with others PvE only^^

Faction Trials for players from factions. I am not from faction.

And these Trials can't compensate what is lost during NW events.
  • Joe - Momaganon
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Faction Trials for players from factions. I am not from faction.

And these Trials can't compensate what is lost during NW events.

U can't loose what u dont posses, ijs. And u don't even try to get something...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Selak - Dreamweaver
    Selak - Dreamweaver Posts: 462 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    I guess u assume to much.
    in between stuff
    just deal with it mate!

First since you like this so much you and your friends must all be the secret revenge killer types
    and like to pretend to be PvE players, at least be honest with your self and stop trying to pretend to be something you are not.

And please do not call me mate as I am an Aussie and you have to earn that title,
    telling me obvious lies like a PK event is fun, but you are a PvE player just shows how dishonest you really are, first about yourself, and then to others, so you will never be my mate I can assure you, while you think like that.
    There are old Warriors, and bold Warriors,
    but there are very few old bold Warriors. b:chuckle
  • Toliman - Raging Tide
    edited November 2012
    Options
    U can't loose what u dont posses, ijs. And u don't even try to get something...

I try. Yesterday I had helped in fb51. I got small reward and I know, that I helped new Wizard.

Also I had received reward for bh59 from previous day, since helped in fb59 on Sunday in addition to common bh59.
  • JinxRake - Momaganon
    JinxRake - Momaganon Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    First since you like this so much you and your friends must all be the secret revenge killer types
    and like to pretend to be PvE players, at least be honest with your self and stop trying to pretend to be something you are not.

And please do not call me mate as I am an Aussie and you have to earn that title,
    telling me obvious lies like a PK event is fun, but you are a PvE player just shows how dishonest you really are, first about yourself, and then to others, so you will never be my mate I can assure you, while you think like that.
    That is so much bull, mate, that it's hard to think you can stomach it yourself.
    PVE is fun, PK can be fun too with friends. It's no different than hunting in different areas and arenas, with no names attached to the hunts. What's changed? That you have smarter opponents than one trick ponies bosses? Be serious.
    I have started this game with two other friends and got a fourth in the process. We've gotten to manage a PVE only faction, with TT, Vana, BHs and so on and not much interest in TW. Now we form up on this NW and we try to have as much fun. And it works. It works to play with others and not get frustrated when you lose a territory or when you win one. PVE players have now a chance to acquire gear that would have taken them years to farm and can now enjoy two hours of straight competition with decent rewards.
    People are finally out of that obnoxious Vana instance and are doing more things in game, like TT and Warsong, which is awesome. TT actually requires some work on their part and no more elite gear on WC, no more materials that just some could easily farm. I have friends that are delighted to not be obligated to do Caster Vana for their gear.

If you're actually 52, than I'd expect you to be smart enough to understand that there are different ways to enjoy a game and that people can adapt to changes. All you lost is an unfair economy into which you couldn't break unless you spent months farming for yourself...or just cash shopped.
    How is that inherently bad?
  • Selak - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2012
    Options

None of these are here for PvE players
    SP changes, check out the stealth-ed sin joke in the other thread,
    Cube,
    Moria wars
    TW
    NW if you want to play with your peers

And once again Farming is not achieving, because if more than 1 person can have than special timed weapon/skill found through using brains to solve puzzles then it has no worth to a real achiever, especially if we have to fight for it as that is suited more to the killer types not achievers, even if the killers like to pretend to be achievers.
  • Joe - Momaganon
    edited November 2012
    Options

Oh C'mon I guess u get way too carried away here. But I can too^^ The whole life is about to be against anyone or anything. U always got a physical or imaginary enemy. For some it's life itself or the troubles in it they want to overcome. What sense does a game have if u don't have a counterpart? If u wanna play with urself u don't need PWI if u know what I mean. In fact u don't need other players as ur counterpart in games, but where's the difference if u take players or gears or whatever? In the End it doesn't even matter, u see? xDD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Selak - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2012
    Options
    I am Sry masters I will bow to your needs without a whimper.
    My only objection is this game is advertised as a PvE with some PvP elements.
    When its really PvP server with some elements of PvE.
    Be careful PWI before someone sues for dishonesty in advertising.
    I would like to know how consent really works. So do you have to ask the player to kill them first? Cause if so that kinda makes Assassins in stealth funny.

Assassin in Stealth:Hey there, I want to know if it is ok if I kill you double sparked from stealth

Cleric:Sure go ahead :D.

*Sin double sparks from stealth kills cleric*

I find that amusing actually.

Another sign of how well thought out these changes are.
  • Joe - Momaganon
    edited November 2012
    Options
    I am Sry masters I will bow to your needs without a whimper.
    My only objection is this game is advertised as a PvE with some PvP elements.
    When its really PvP server with some elements of PvE.
    Be careful PWI before someone sues for dishonesty in advertising.

Like I stated before. The Whole life is a massive PvP in common sense and just like in PWI with their PvE servers u don't even noticed it^^

Anything that rly entertains humans will contain competition against each other. It's in the human nature to kill and slaughter each other just for fun and if u say you're different then u are dishonest with yourself. Deep down within any human soul lingers the need to be better then others, to somehow overcome them and in the end to kill if the right effects come into place.

You don't need to be a psychologist to understand that. I know that this actually means that humans are bad but hey to be honest, we are! PWE is just serving what we all were craving for.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Selak - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Like I stated before. The Whole life is a massive PvP in common sense and just like in PWI with their PvE servers u don't even noticed it^^

Anything that rly entertains humans will contain competition against each other. It's in the human nature to kill and slaughter each other just for fun and if u say you're different then u are dishonest with yourself. Deep down within any human soul lingers the need to be better then others, to somehow overcome them and in the end to kill if the right effects come into place.

You don't need to be a psychologist to understand that. I know that this actually means that humans are bad but hey to be honest, we are! PWE is just serving what we all were craving for.

If you understood any Psychology at all you would understand that killers have a gradient right down to Non-killers with an infinite number of shades of grey between,
    but as a killer biased type you will have great trouble understanding there are actually non killer types in existence, because this takes away the right to inflict your will on them at anytime and justify it, with given the right circumstances they would have done it to me excuse.
  • Joe - Momaganon
    edited November 2012
    Options
    If you understood any Psychology at all you would understand that killers have a gradient right down to Non-killers with an infinite number of shades of grey between,
    but as a killer biased type you will have great trouble understanding there are actually non killer types in existence,'
    because this takes away the right to inflict your will on them at anytime and justify it, with given the right circumstances they would have done it to me.

Flip the right switches in your life and you will become a killer like all the others u try to judge xD your shades of grey are all lame excuses to make humans have even the tiniest glimps of hope that their existence is not completely senseless and that they could possibly change something.

I could takes this even way further with stating why this is actually a good thing and the common mistake that good is better then evil (lol yeah sounds redicolous xD) but hey this is a game forum. This would only bore the other members to death and in the end could lead to possible banns. Hey I won't get banned xD

PS: Ask a smart psychologist of ur trust if u wanna learn more about human nature, there is way more to it then u might believe^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Selak - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Flip the right switches in your life and you will become a killer like all the others u try to judge xD your shades of grey are all lame excuses to make humans have even the tiniest glimps of hope that their existence is not completely senseless and that they could possibly change something.

I could takes this even way further with stating why this is actually a good thing and the common mistake that good is better then evil (lol yeah sounds redicolous xD) but hey this is a game forum. This would only bore the other members to death and in the end could lead to possible banns. Hey I won't get banned xD

PS: Ask a smart psychologist of ur trust if u wanna learn more about human nature, there is way more to it then u might believe^^

and the excuses keep coming b:laugh
    As someone else said earlier,
    Arguing with a fool for too long, leaves two fools arguing. good night
    b:bye
  • Janalla - Heavens Tear
    Janalla - Heavens Tear Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    I am just glad people are doing warsong runs finally lol and its 2x , nice . Worried about losing coin from canys and raps , since they r easier to get ? Farm TT now since people will need the tt mats more often and up the price on TT mats to make up for the coin lost from nirvy lol .DUHH !!Their is always a way to make up for lost income as long as you stop and think , instead of QQing about what has been lost . lol the 1s that r qqing the most are the PKers/TW player that are afraid that once most of the non OP players get OP gear , that they will own them lol .Atleast low lvled geared players that dont have op gear due to RL jobs , bills ect , that dont have hours on top of hours to farm gear , can get good gear finally and not worry about * hey i cant get into nirvy to make coin cause im not aps or highly refined * . At least now farming TT can be done by low refine non aps players again to actually make money also . Nice !! TT is back up and usefull again lol . TT was left in the dust when nirvy opened and tt mats declined in prices , now tt mats r gonna be all over again and prices rising , now even the non op players can make money again lol . Im cash shopper and a closed beta player that knows there is always a way to make coin in game faster other than only in nirvy . How quick r we to forget that before nirvy , we sold tt mats for income and guess what ??? it can be done again . Yeah tt gear is now more to buy than nirvy , but hey lol might as well pay alot to get that ,to work up to cheap Op gear instead of cheep tt and high lvl priced Op gear . It just reversed so it will ballence itself out somehow like it always does in the end anyways . Just a reversal of gear price for its lvl , but u can stil make the same coin in the end compared to nirvy . Anyways nirvy players didnt let non op players into nirvy anyways cause they wanted to keep the profit for themselves . Now they aint the only 1s in pw that can farm a instance to make a nice profit lol . And dont start WCing in wc ( looking for aps+10 op players for TT 1-1 -- 3-3 ) cause even tt 90 geared players can farm tt 3-3 lol its been done mills of times by old school players with tt 90 gear on lol . kk too early in the morning for me lol so forgive my misspelling lol. For those that have the positive outlook on this new update , AWSOME !! For those that dont ? go play checkers lol.
  • dudeman121
    dudeman121 Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    LMAO!! Why are people going on about they joined a PVE server for a reason... b:surrender You are an idiot I'm sorry to say, can you be PK'd anywhere on the map? No? Ye I thought not, would that not make it a PVE server? Do you have a huge amount of things to do PVE wise compared to PVP erm yep, now can you make coin from these runs? Again yes you can and finally is the ability to buy higher level gear much cheaper due to this much hated event? YOU GUESSED IT.. YES AGAIN!!!
    False advertising xD you really are stupid, you can spout all this **** as much as you like but you're completely wrong, you list these things

None of these are here for PvE players
    SP changes, check out the stealth-ed sin joke in the other thread,
    Cube,
    Moria wars
    TW
    NW if you want to play with your peers

^ SP was a mistake for starters and they plan to fix later if i read correctly
    Cube only has certain PK rooms and the rest of the stuff well it cant really be a WAR without other players.. That being said lets look at PVE elements then shall we.
      TT FCC ALL BH'S FULL OR OTHERWISE/MOST INSTANCES CHRONO/CULTI KILLING ANY MOB IN GENERAL (not being pk'd on pve server are you) PUBLIC QUESTS INFACT YOUR ENTIRE QUEST LIST AEU

The list can go on and on!
    To put it in a nutshell there are far more PVE elements than PVP so please get a grip of yourself there is no false advertising
  • dudeman121
    dudeman121 Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Also want to add that Psychology o.O Really!! It's a game and to be quite honest nobody gives a damn about your psych talks x.x I don't care about what someone else thinks they are and I'm sure others will agree, its a game we come to play and kill things, chat, have fun etc.. So trying to put names on it based on what they do in game imo is just stupid so please stop posting stupid links to "certain player types" and taking it off topic going on about such things, yes you may say it validates your argument based on every game needing a balance of all types etc to be honest thats your opinion and not necessarily going to be ours.. Personally I don't look that deep into it and many others don't either, if it's a good game and we enjoy it we will play it's that simple, games are for enjoyment b:shutup
  • Janalla - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2012
    Options
    well said Dudeman :) . More pve than pvp on a pve server and doing normal quests u cant get pked like in a pvp server . At least in a pve server u can do ur quests without worrying OMG who is gonna kill me while i try to do my quests lol .Op PVP players just want nirvy mats to themselves for their own gain/ profit . Now their sad cause they cant rip us off for overpriced nirvy mats now lol . PW dont make the players price they choose to sell the mats for , its the players that make up their greedy prices lol .
  • BerserkBeast - Sanctuary
    BerserkBeast - Sanctuary Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Can someone explain me how fair this NW is, since it starts at 5 am for central Europe Players like me? Im literally being cutted away, and now I can't even Nirvana because its as made just ridiculous, how this is fair?

This expansion adds ZERO new stuff to me, while taking away a main coin source like Nirvana.

And people call it "fair for all players that can now get cheap G16 and other new stuff".

Or they should say"fiar for all AMERICAN players than can now get cheap G16 and other new stuff"

And even if I was American, as a pure PvE players, this would still add ZERO new features to me, while highly penalizing me Vs other players.
    The only way to beat a troll is....to troll him back b:angry
  • _Synergy_ - Heavens Tear
    _Synergy_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Can someone explain me how fair this NW is, since it starts at 5 am for central Europe Players like me? Im literally being cutted away, and now I can't even Nirvana because its as made just ridiculous, how this is fair?

This expansion adds ZERO new stuff to me, while taking away a main coin source like Nirvana.

And people call it "fair for all players that can now get cheap G16 and other new stuff".

Or they should say"fiar for all AMERICAN players than can now get cheap G16 and other new stuff"

+1, I live in Canada and the event is at 11:10 Pm for me which is past my bed time, not really want to stay past my bed time as I cant even keep myself awake.

Pwi should maybe cut the event time in half and add another time slot (just like they changed TW to 2 PM) so that everyone can equally have a chance at the event.
  • Joe - Momaganon
    edited November 2012
    Options

And even if I was American, as a pure PvE players, this would still add ZERO new features to me, while highly penalizing me Vs other players.

One thing that could have solved your problem like mine, because I played on sanct also^^ just before they released the eurpean servers. So it's quite simple: Join our Server xDD

But I guess that would be a lil too late^^

Edit: Also u can farm TT and buy raps and cans way cheaper then before =P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Accalica - Heavens Tear
    Accalica - Heavens Tear Posts: 181 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    All I see commenting how this is awesome for PVP and doesnt effect PVE makes me wonder.

You think norm s3 nirvana doesnt effect PVE? Enough said there, PVE content was designed for the max of r8 as for now to be any real challenge. And mentioning TT being a source of income? Maybe some coin for now, soon it'll be more dead than it ever has been due to anyone and their friends being able to solo it for their upcoming alt gears.

Secondly, NV is a PK instance, replacing a PVE one. It's forced PVP upon people who cannot (timezone issue for MANY) and will not fit that into their playing style. This is forced because right now it is the ONLY way to stay up to par with whatever you need for endgame. You cant even try to say someone who cant and doesnt want to, can stay equal anymore by not doing it with people gaining 100m+ in one night if they're lucky. Before, nirvana could be entered with tanks/clerics etc if so wanted, giving them atleast the chance if they put effort into it. May not have been a great way, greatest way would probably have been to balance the 2 systems into working together so everyone gets part of the cookie thats being handed.

U play this for your so called enjoyment, well, these people had their ENJOYMENT in THESE things (goals/challenges). Realize some people do NOT love to bash n bang others to compete, neither do they like being handed things as if it were a private server.

Some of you guys should learn how to show empathy for the ones who played this game differently, right now you're mostly very ignorant. I welcome new skilled players to join in PVP cause they have more decent gear to compete with, but I do however not welcome the system to trash what's left in PVE unless PWI steps up and once again revamps them as necessary.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~ Suspended on Silverwings ~
  • Joe - Momaganon
    edited November 2012
    Options
    All I see commenting how this is awesome for PVP and doesnt effect PVE makes me wonder.

You think norm s3 nirvana doesnt effect PVE? Enough said there, PVE content was designed for the max of r8 as for now to be any real challenge. And mentioning TT being a source of income? Maybe some coin for now, soon it'll be more dead than it ever has been due to anyone and their friends being able to solo it for their upcoming alt gears.

Secondly, NV is a PK instance, replacing a PVE one. It's forced PVP upon people who cannot (timezone issue for MANY) and will not fit that into their playing style. This is forced because right now it is the ONLY way to stay up to par with whatever you need for endgame. You cant even try to say someone who cant and doesnt want to, can stay equal anymore by not doing it with people gaining 100m+ in one night if they're lucky. Before, nirvana could be entered with tanks/clerics etc if so wanted, giving them atleast the chance if they put effort into it. May not have been a great way, greatest way would probably have been to balance the 2 systems into working together so everyone gets part of the cookie thats being handed.

U play this for your so called enjoyment, well, these people had their ENJOYMENT in THESE things (goals/challenges). Realize some people do NOT love to bash n bang others to compete, neither do they like being handed things as if it were a private server.

Some of you guys should learn how to show empathy for the ones who played this game differently, right now you're mostly very ignorant. I welcome new skilled players to join in PVP cause they have more decent gear to compete with, but I do however not welcome the system to trash what's left in PVE unless PWI steps up and once again revamps them as necessary.

Good Point there but not rly reliable...why do u think ppl spend money on games like this in the first place? because they are lazy and even if they can farm things solo, that would also mean to spend time grinding and farming and I know alot of ppl unlike me that hate farming and stuff so...u dont need to worry about such things, ppl will always be lazy and buy mats at high prices. That has been true for 4 years of PWI and will be true in the future I guess...just the main farming instances switched from time to time...first rebirth, then TT, then vana and now again TT and Warsong...u see?

Just Nirvana is dead. All are gaining from falling vana prices. everyone can get them cheap not even those who participate in NW, it's just harder if u dont but hey, the hard way isn't always the worst^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Accalica - Heavens Tear
    Accalica - Heavens Tear Posts: 181 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Question is, are those people still willing to fork out when the time it demands to be 'equal' is pulled down into 2-4 hours per week? 4 hours compared to the old 200+ is a big difference, and so the prices theyre willing to pay will be (assumption).

What is yet to see is the effect on the longterm economy once this system also demands more coin to make things than people may be turning into perfect tokens for 10m notes. The other only coin input in the game is anything being NPCd, and we all know the value and time you need for those. b:chuckle

We'll see a huge flip in gameplay by not only classes (no longer limited to only APS gear, sins and BMs are more likely to switch between the 2) but also economy, aswell as the new big amount of PVPers who cannot stay up to equal in skill with some others having better reflexes or knowing better ways. Having no other way to acchieve anything PVE wise to be seen special for (Yer it's the egoistic kind, but they're quite many..or people wouldnt care for things such as rankings in any games) will probably leave many of those wondering what they're trying/playing for. Only reason I mention that part is because I played private servers for 2 years or so when my original game died, and this was the mentality I noticed both as a GM/player. Once it was equal in gear, and showed who was the best, people would stop trying pretty soon. If that may happen here, idk. We'll see. But can't blame anyone for being concerned over it. b:chuckle

Edit: I think pwi just showed that the hard way is the worst and least benefitting in the end tbh..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~ Suspended on Silverwings ~
  • Janalla - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2012
    Options
    yeah people say they like farming to get gear but by the time they get what they want , its outdated and then complain about having to grind or farm for the new new gear . SO at least this gives people a chance to have good gear and not be left behind each time they finally get what gear they wanted when it was the best lol . So now u can get the new gear faster and not be mad that u spent mills on trying to get what was the best at that time , just to have to restart all over to get the new op gear again and spend mills all over agian lol . Yes farming caves for mats change from tt to rb to nirvy to warsong so eventually they will add another farming instance or add more/ diff drops to nirvy so u can farm it again for something new they add later on . Its not the end of the game lol , ive seen so many changes and the people that qq always stay or return at some point . Nirvy was getting boring anyways lol. I dont care for pvp but i do like doing NW with members and doing something new and allows the lower lvls to try out a TW kinda event and gain access to prizes for feature gear that a lot cant afford or dont have enough time to grind or farm for themselves cause of work , school ect , sooo it speeds things up for them a bit . Things change , if u cant handle it then how do u handle real life ?
  • Haila - Sanctuary
    Haila - Sanctuary Posts: 467 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Good Point there but not trly reliable...why do u think ppl spend money on games like this in the first place? because they are lazy and even if they can farm things solo, that would also mean to spend time grinding and farming and I know alot of ppl unlike me that hate farming and stuff so...u dont need to worry about such things, ppl will always be lazy and buy mats at high prices. That has been true for 4 years of PWI and will be true in the future I guess...just the main farming instances sqitched from time to time...first rebirth, then TT, then vana and now again TT and Warsong...u see?

Fact is if u miss out nation wars for whatever reason that is, imagine that person, how many hours he has to farm TT or warsong to make that kinda income from the 2x2hours of nation wars b:surrender
    If the prices of current nirvana crystals stays this high a lot of players can make over 1 billions of coins a month for only 16 hours of playtime, u tell me how many hours another person who missed out NW has to farm TT or warsong to make that kinda money.
    Call it jealouzy or whatever b:chuckle

Not to mention they kinda demotivate ppl to take in part in trials also. Since a few sessions of NW u can make a whole set of recast r8.
    I'm not saying i missed the Nation wars just pointing out why ppl are not happy with this.
    U can see the poll its still like 40% who is not happy.
    And i understand its a happiness for casual players who dont have much time to play.
  • BerserkBeast - Sanctuary
    BerserkBeast - Sanctuary Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    I think the "PvP" its just an excuse. People who wants to PvP in a PvE Server(lol) can go to the Theatre event EVERY day not just 2 times a week, they have Cube, they have TW.

Its just an excuse, the real reason that some people are happy its because they can get their gear easily, but they put up the excuse of "PvP".

Now a question, if NW was only for "fun" (no rewards or minor rewards) would so many people participate?

I bet most of happy people are just happy that they don't have to work for their gear as we did,PvP its an excuse.
    All these false-moralistic people who criticize others to being greedy and been farming Nirvana for money are NO different, they just go to NW for rewards (Rewards = money in another form). Only a minority would go to NW if was ONLY for fun.

And yeah, most people forgot about Base trials...which was a very good add on in my opinion, people had to work as a faction, as a community to get these, now there is no need, all it takes is killing some people in PvP for a few hours and voila' ! served in a silver plate.
    The only way to beat a troll is....to troll him back b:angry