FC Glitch Update

Options

Comments

• SpazzMcAps - Harshlands
    SpazzMcAps - Harshlands Posts: 2,561 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    oh hi GM... so you are aware of the current set of glitches and the fast lvling being done? Great. I hope you have reported this to China and are awaiting a patch to correct this. One thing... are you going to punish this current group of power-levelers? After the gooning episode you really need to do something to regain the trust of the community. A simple reply would go a long way to starting to rebuild the PWE/playerbase relationship. Thanks for the fast GM reply. /sarcasmb:victory

Why do you care so much?
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    oh hi GM... so you are aware of the current set of glitches and the fast lvling being done? Great. I hope you have reported this to China and are awaiting a patch to correct this. One thing... are you going to punish this current group of power-levelers? After the gooning episode you really need to do something to regain the trust of the community. A simple reply would go a long way to starting to rebuild the PWE/playerbase relationship. Thanks for the fast GM reply. /sarcasmb:victory

At this point I don't really see a reason why the GMs would still be reading the thread. I think posting a new thread would probably serve your cause much further. Although I can see why you wouldn't want to do that, since someone else might let the cat out of the bag if you do decide to do that. If you don't want to risk that I suggest sending a ticket and a private message to Frankieraye, Genotypist, and some of the other admins. Because right now you're posting on a thread about the goon glitchers, and as far as the GMs are concerned this thread and issue are over and done with. As evidenced by the complete and total lack of replies to this thread.
    Sagek wrote: »
    That comment was directed at you and I am willing to bet you're american.

As an American, I find it a bit insulting that you would just assume that about him because of some perceived negative traits. Let's keep the insulting stereotypes out of the forums. If you guys are going to get this personal, please take it to the forums.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Sagek - Sanctuary
    Sagek - Sanctuary Posts: 1,156 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    You are not qualified to determine that my point of view in invalid. You will never have that kind of power so you may as well give up on that right now.

But yet you are qualified to tell me my points are? oh ok.. /sigh

You are beyond help. There is no point in debating you as you have appointed yourself to be the fourn ruler.

You're the **** giving me these titles. Like you i stand up to people. I have never said, "Hey Look at me what I say is more important than what you say!". never have I discouraged anyone to not say why they are upset at things, I only asked that they put in a way that in my opinion the GMs would listen to.

I don't have to ask the community

So you're going to fight for the community without asking and seeing what the community wants? What kind of backwards logic is that?!

if I can voice my opnion, I am allowed to do so.

The only time anyone trys to stop you is when you sound like an idiot or are trolling.

You and your group of FLBs are the ones forcing me to respond with every attemp to shut me down. I assure you I will not be silenced.

Than continue to fight the good fight batman.. lol. Jesus you still take it upon yourself to force your wants and beliefs down our throats because you THINK it's what we want. WHO are you?! How can you even act like you know what the player base let alone the community wants? your the one who seems to be trapped in his own delusion.

Matter of fact, with every post you attempt to beat down, it shows me how desperate you really are.

The only things I was desperate for was to give you some type of clue that what your doing is stupid and could have been handle in such a better manner.

I feel sad for you and hope that someday you will overcome this urge to rule. As for a majority rules meme you have going... you are not the majority. Even if a large amount of the forum membership voted to limit discussion... there are ways to free us from the tyranny of the majority.

delusional disorder, much? I am not a mod, I will never be a mod, I have no power in convincing anyone of anything. if they agree with me it is because I presented my idea in a well thought out way and did not try to force it down anyones throat or bump threads or troll people.

I won't repost the wall of text because those who are interested may scroll up to see it.

I will answer a few of your reply-replies...

Insults begat insults...

I will not post glitch descriptions.

Again no one asked you to post a description but since you cant grasp that i guess it's pointless pointing that out to you, huh?

You do not need to know what they are.

I really could care less honestly.

The GMs know and that is what is important. Now if they would respond with how they are going to treat glitchers this time... oh well. I will keep the pressure on, if for nothing more than to show the lack of concern for PWI from the very people who run the game.

Not everyone who protects their right to post is an American... to make such an assumption shows a lack judgement.

That comment was directed at you and I am willing to bet you're american.

This issues does tie into the main thread. I have tried to explain it to you and yet you fail to understand. That is not my fault it is yours. I will no longer try to explain it to you as it is beyond your level for whatever reason.

In the last 3 pages I havent even seen you mention your "issue" just you insulting people and trying to act smart.

I'm not asking for your help nor from the community. I am here to ask a question to the GM community. You are the one who replied to me remember?b:chuckle Therefore you have a need to interact with me for some reason.

Than you've cut out the people who matter (the community) your an idiot if you really think your going to get things to change for your own personal plasure.
    b:bye

Anyways
  • SkogDyr - Lost City
    SkogDyr - Lost City Posts: 561 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    At this point I don't really see a reason why the GMs would still be reading the thread. I think posting a new thread would probably serve your cause much further. Although I can see why you wouldn't want to do that, since someone else might let the cat out of the bag if you do decide to do that. If you don't want to risk that I suggest sending a ticket and a private message to Frankieraye, Genotypist, and some of the other admins. Because right now you're posting on a thread about the goon glitchers, and as far as the GMs are concerned this thread and issue are over and done with.

Thanks Venus...
    We see what happens when new glitches are spotlighted. (goonies)
    I've done the ticket on both accounts. I haven't PMd because PMs are rarely answered. I hope that the GMs will have to take notice and do something before this blows up to a Gooner situation. I have no idea how many people know about this so I'm trying to not give any clues (by not using any descriptions like some have suggested).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Thanks Venus...
    We see what happens when new glitches are spotlighted. (goonies)
    I've done the ticket on both accounts. I haven't PMd because PMs are rarely answered. I hope that the GMs will have to take notice and do something before this blows up to a Gooner situation. I have no idea how many people know about this so I'm trying to not give any clues (by not using any descriptions like some have suggested).

I've had hit and miss success with pms as well. For example the contest I made, I pmed to get the okay about. And was given the okay to run it. But it's been three weeks since the MMORPG website was supposed to announce a winner for their screenshot contest. They publicly stated they are waiting for a gm to reply to them with the prize codes so they can give out the prizes and announce the winners. I sent a PM about it and people have asked what's going on in the sticky. But so far silence. At the end of the day though, you have nothing to lose by at least trying that avenue. And it's at least more likely to get results than going back-and-forth with people about a mystery issue here. Good luck either way and thank you for not posting how to do it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pusillanimous:
  • SkogDyr - Lost City
    edited June 2012
    Options
    I've had hit and miss success with pms as well. For example the contest I made, I pmed to get the okay about. And was given the okay to run it. But it's been three weeks since the MMORPG website was supposed to announce a winner for their screenshot contest. They publicly stated they are waiting for a gm to reply to them with the prize codes so they can give out the prizes and announce the winners. I sent a PM about it and people have asked what's going on in the sticky. But so far silence. At the end of the day though, you have nothing to lose by at least trying that avenue. And it's at least more likely to get results than going back-and-forth with people about a mystery issue here. Good luck either way and thank you for not posting how to do it.

I'll try the PMs again but I won't hold my breath... Update: PM sent. We'll see.

and you are more than welcome about not posting info. We can both agree that the last thing PWI needs is another mad-rush to 105. b:shocked
    Sort of at wits end trying to nip this in the bud before it blooms.

Lykke Til / Good Luck b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • /ork - Harshlands56
    /ork - Harshlands56 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    There are tons of other message boards to go to, tons of youtube videos to look at, the life in the outside world to partake in, and may other options besides coming back to a forum you despise to make ignorant posts.

Actually that's where you're mis-informed... I find it MUCH more entertaining to look at all the dumb people here that are still lining the pockets of PWE employees, when not even THEY care about this game any longer b:laugh

Think I'll just get my bag of popcorn now, while you defend this game or its employees even further *starts munching on popcorn*
  • Cimon - Harshlands
    Cimon - Harshlands Posts: 279 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    look im rpetty sure there is no other glitch but if i was you and knew of one id post it in a seperate thread and make it as well known as physicaly possible hell id convert my FB page to even better reflect the use of said glitch because the goons glitch was out and used a full two years or better before it ever got public and then months later it got fixed so in short talking about the glitch publicly will get it fixed one day saying nothing and keeping it to pms and gms whispers and tickets will do absolutly nothing at all because if it isnt a big problem pwi seems to think its no problem
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]ty mystic man for the sig
  • Cimon - Harshlands
    edited June 2012
    Options
    but then again i do see why your being cautious as another explosion of 105's would hurt us pretty bad i guess
    edited June 2012
    Options
    look im rpetty sure there is no other glitch but if i was you and knew of one id post it in a seperate thread and make it as well known as physicaly possible hell id convert my FB page to even better reflect the use of said glitch because the goons glitch was out and used a full two years or better before it ever got public and then months later it got fixed so in short talking about the glitch publicly will get it fixed one day saying nothing and keeping it to pms and gms whispers and tickets will do absolutly nothing at all because if it isnt a big problem pwi seems to think its no problem

I've reported minor issues and had them resolved discreetly. The less its known the less game breaking it is. The goon glitch was around for years but nobody exploited it to 105 because it wasn't well known. The second it was was well known was the second it went from a minor glitch to a major problem that divided the community.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pusillanimous:
  • Tremblewith - Heavens Tear
    Tremblewith - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,558 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1351451
  • Sagek - Sanctuary
    Sagek - Sanctuary Posts: 1,156 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    So this "New" glitch is that you can gather up Bishops and AOE them? seriously?

This is what you're upset about?

God I hope not, but if it is... ugh.
  • SkogDyr - Lost City
    edited June 2012
    Options
    This isn't a game of guess the glitch... (but I can see where it might be more fun nowadays.)

I'm not nerdraging over the Bishop spawn. That one would take forever to use and isn't worth the hypertime / charm usage.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mystic_Man - Harshlands
    Mystic_Man - Harshlands Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    It's been said about a million times that Bishops aren't a glitch. It's a use of a certain Assassin skill that allows the group to go into stealth mode, tricking the boss into resetting while still spawning Bishops.

It DOES require you to stand in a certain location in order to do this, but only so that the boss "looses sight of you" when you go into stealth as a group.
    It's not a glitch. It's using the skills that our brilliant developers decided to give us. It's almost like they WANT us to cheat up to 105. (probably because they do--hence, the reason why there hasn't been ***** done about goons.)

According to the numbers, it's only a little worse than doing an ENTIRE FC and Hypering all of the bosses. It takes about two hours to spawn enough Bishops in order to out-exp all other forms of leveling up, which in that amount of time a decent assassin with two braincells to rub together could have already done at least two or three FC runs.
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=15105911002&dateline=1334936268[/SIGPIC]

Save PWI: 2012
    ttp://s73.photobucket.com/albums/i206/xyz_02/Save%20PWI/

We play this game---We know how to fix it.
  • Cimon - Harshlands
    edited June 2012
    Options
    once i find this glitch im putting it in forums openly
  • unceuncerave
    unceuncerave Posts: 471 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    !______ad88888888888888888888888a,
    ________a88888"8888888888888888888888,
    ______,8888"__"P88888888888888888888b,
    ______d88_________`""P88888888888888888,
    _____,8888b_______________""88888888888888,
    _____d8P'''__,aa,______________""888888888b
    _____888bbdd888888ba,__,I_________"88888888,
    _____8888888888888888ba8"_________,88888888b
    ____,888888888888888888b,________,8888888888
    ____(88888888888888888888,______,88888888888,
    ____d888888888888888888888,____,8___"8888888b
    ____88888888888888888888888__.;8'"""__(888888
    ____8888888888888I"8888888P_,8"_,aaa,__888888
    ____888888888888I:8888888"_,8"__`b8d'__(88888
    ____(8888888888I'888888P'_,8)__________88888
    _____88888888I"__8888P'__,8")__________88888
    _____8888888I'___888"___,8"_(._.)_______88888
    _____(8888I"_____"88,__,8"_____________,8888P
    ______888I'_______"P8_,8"_____________,88888)
    _____(88I'__________",8"__M""""""M___,888888'
    ____,8I"____________,8(____"aaaa"___,8888888
    ___,8I'____________,888a___________,8888888)
    __,8I'____________,888888,_______,888888888
    _,8I'____________,8888888'`-===-'888888888'
    ,8I'____________,8888888"________88888888"
    8I'____________,8"____88_________"888888P
    8I____________,8'_____88__________`P888"
    8I___________,8I______88____________"8ba,.
    (8,_________,8P'______88______________88""8bma,.
    _8I________,8P'_______88,______________"8b___""P8m a,
    _(8,______,8d"________`88,_______________"8b_____` "8a
    __8I_____,8dP_________,8X8,________________"8b.___ _:8b
    __(8____,8dP'__,I____,8XXX8,________________`88,__ __8)
    ___8,___8dP'__,I____,8XxxxX8,_____I,_________8X8,_ _,8
    ___8I___8P'__,I____,8XxxxxxX8,_____I,________`8X88 ,I8
    ___I8,__"___,I____,8XxxxxxxxX8b,____I,________8XXX 88I,
    ___`8I______I'__,8XxxxxxxxxxxxXX8____I________8XXx xXX8,
    ____8I_____(8__,8XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX8___I________8Xxx xxxXX8,
    ___,8I_____I[_,8XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX8__8________8XxxxxxxxX8,
    ___d8I,____I[_8XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX8b_8_______(8XxxxxxxxxX8,
    ___888I____`8,8XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX8_8,_____,8Xxxx xxxxxxxX8
    ___8888,____"88XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX8)8I____.8Xxxxx xxxxxxxX8
    __,8888I_____88XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX8_`8,__,8Xxxxxx xxxxxxX8"
    __d88888_____`8XXxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX8'__`8,,8Xxxxxxx xxxxxX8"
    __888888I_____`8XXxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX8'____"88Xxxxxxxx xxxxX8"
    __88888888bbaaaa88XXxxxxxxxxxxXX8)______)8XXxxxxxx xxXX8"
    __8888888I,_``""""""8888888888888888aaaaa8888Xxxxx XX8"
    __(8888888I,______________________.__```"""""88888 P"
    ___88888888I,___________________,8I___8,_______I8"
    ____"""88888I,________________,8I'____"I8,____;8"
    ___________`8I,_____________,8I'_______`I8,___8)
    ____________`8I,___________,8I'__________I8__:8'
    _____________`8I,_________,8I'___________I8__:8
    ______________`8I_______,8I'_____________`8__(8
    _______________8I_____,8I'________________8__(8;
    _______________8I____,8"__________________I___88,
    ______________.8I___,8'_______________________8"8,
    ______________(PI___'8_______________________,8,`8 ,
    @___________.a8X8,` 8,
    @_________,a8XX888, `8,
    ____________(888_____________@@'_______,d8XX8"__"b _`8,
    ___________.8888,_____________________a8XXX8"____" a_`8,
    __________.888X88___________________,d8XX8I"______ 9,_`8,
    _________.88:8XX8,_________________a8XxX8I'_______ `8__`8,
    ________.88'_8XxX8a_____________,ad8XxX8I'________ ,8___`8,
    ________d8'__8XxxxX8ba,______,ad8XxxX8I"__________ 8__,__`8,
    _______(8I___8XxxxxxX888888888XxxxX8I"____________ 8__II__`8
    _______8I'___"8XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX8I'____________( 8__8)___8;
    ______(8I_____8XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX8"______________( 8__8)___8I
    ______8P'_____(8XxxxxxxxxxxxxxX8I'________________ 8,_(8___:8
    _____(8'_______8XxxxxxxxxxxxxxX8'_________________ `8,_8____8
    _____8I________`8XxxxxxxxxxxxX8'__________________ _`8,8___;8
    _____8'_________`8XxxxxxxxxxX8'___________________ __`8I__,8'
    _____8___________`8XxxxxxxxX8'____________________ ___8'_,8'
    _____8____________`8XxxxxxX8'_____________________ ___8_,8'
    _____8_____________`8XxxxX8'______________________ __d'_8'
    _____8______________`8XxxX8_______________________ __8_8'
    _____8________________"8X8'_______________________ __"8"
    _____8,________________`88________________________ ___8
    _____8I________________,8'________________________ __d)
    _____`8,_______________d8_________________________ _,8
    ______(b_______________8'_________________________ ,8'
    _______8,_____________dP_________________________, 8'
    _______(b_____________8'________________________,8 '
    ________8,___________d8________________________,8'
    ________(b___________8'_______________________,8'
    _________8,_________a8_______________________,8'
    _________(b_________8'______________________,8'
    __________8,_______,8______________________,8'
    __________(b_______8'_____________________,8'
    ___________8,_____,8_____________________,8'
    ___________(b_____8'____________________,8'
    ____________8,___d8____________________,8'
    ____________(b__,8'___________________,8'
    _____________8,,I8___________________,8'
    _____________I8I8'__________________,8'
    _____________`I8I__________________,8'
    ______________I8'_________________,8'
    ______________"8_________________,8'
    ______________(8________________,8'
    ______________8I_______________,8'
    ______________(b,___8,________,8)
    ______________`8I___"88______,8i8,
    _______________(b,__________,8"8")
    _______________`8I__,8______8)_8_8
    ________________8I__8I______"__8_8
    ________________(b__8I_________8_8
    ________________`8__(8,________b_8,
    _________________8___8)________"b"8,
    _________________8___8(_________"b"8
    _________________8___"I__________"b8,
    _________________8________________`8)
    _________________8_________________I8
    _________________8_________________(8
    _________________8,_________________8,
    _________________Ib_________________8)
    _________________(8_________________I8
    __________________8_________________I8
    __________________8,________________I8
    __________________Ib________________8I
    __________________(8_______________(8'
    ___________________8_______________I8
    ___________________8,______________8I
    ___________________Ib_____________(8'
    ___________________(8_____________I8
    ___________________`8_____________8I
    ____________________8____________(8'
    ____________________8,___________I8
    ____________________Ib___________8I
    ____________________(8___________8'
    _____________________8,_________(8
    _____________________Ib_________I8
    _____________________(8_________8I
    ______________________8,________8'
    ______________________(b_______(8
    _______________________8,______I8
    _______________________I8______I8
    _______________________(8______I8
    ________________________8______I8,
    ________________________8______8_8,
    ________________________8,_____8_8'
    _______________________,I8_____"8"
    ______________________,8"8,_____8,
    _____________________,8'_`8_____`b
    ____________________,8'___8______8,
    ___________________,8'____(a_____`b
    __________________,8'_____`8______8,
    __________________I8/______8______`b,
    __________________I8-/_____8_______`8,
    __________________(8/-/____8________`8,
    ___________________8I/-/__,8_________`8
    ___________________`8I/--,I8________-8)
    ____________________`8I,,d8I_______-8)
    ______________________"bdI"8,_____-I8
    ___________________________`8,___-I8'
    ____________________________`8,,--I8
    _____________________________`Ib,,I8
    ______________________________`I8I..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] for GD Onion 2012 b:victory
  • seitori
    seitori Posts: 1,328 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    !!!!^v^^v^LoLOOOO^("O,O")^OOOOLoL^v^^v^!!!!!

b:dirtyb:dirtyb:dirty

NOW THATS A WALL TEXT!!! ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!b:laugh

!!!Now that one took some MAJOR skills!! To Do There!!!

unceuncerave

MAJOR KUDoz!! For You and Your Skillz THERE!!!!!! b:victory

I hope they leave that Post up!! And don't DELETE it!!!!! It Would be a MAJOR WASTE!!! To Loose It............~_~'
  • SpazzMcAps - Harshlands
    SpazzMcAps - Harshlands Posts: 2,561 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    !______ad88888888888888888888888a,
    ________a88888"8888888888888888888888,
    ______,8888"__"P88888888888888888888b,
    ______d88_________`""P88888888888888888,
    _____,8888b_______________""88888888888888,
    _____d8P'''__,aa,______________""888888888b
    _____888bbdd888888ba,__,I_________"88888888,
    _____8888888888888888ba8"_________,88888888b
    ____,888888888888888888b,________,8888888888
    ____(88888888888888888888,______,88888888888,
    ____d888888888888888888888,____,8___"8888888b
    ____88888888888888888888888__.;8'"""__(888888
    ____8888888888888I"8888888P_,8"_,aaa,__888888
    ____888888888888I:8888888"_,8"__`b8d'__(88888
    ____(8888888888I'888888P'_,8)__________88888
    _____88888888I"__8888P'__,8")__________88888
    _____8888888I'___888"___,8"_(._.)_______88888
    _____(8888I"_____"88,__,8"_____________,8888P
    ______888I'_______"P8_,8"_____________,88888)
    _____(88I'__________",8"__M""""""M___,888888'
    ____,8I"____________,8(____"aaaa"___,8888888
    ___,8I'____________,888a___________,8888888)
    __,8I'____________,888888,_______,888888888
    _,8I'____________,8888888'`-===-'888888888'
    ,8I'____________,8888888"________88888888"
    8I'____________,8"____88_________"888888P
    8I____________,8'_____88__________`P888"
    8I___________,8I______88____________"8ba,.
    (8,_________,8P'______88______________88""8bma,.
    _8I________,8P'_______88,______________"8b___""P8m a,
    _(8,______,8d"________`88,_______________"8b_____` "8a
    __8I_____,8dP_________,8X8,________________"8b.___ _:8b
    __(8____,8dP'__,I____,8XXX8,________________`88,__ __8)
    ___8,___8dP'__,I____,8XxxxX8,_____I,_________8X8,_ _,8
    ___8I___8P'__,I____,8XxxxxxX8,_____I,________`8X88 ,I8
    ___I8,__"___,I____,8XxxxxxxxX8b,____I,________8XXX 88I,
    ___`8I______I'__,8XxxxxxxxxxxxXX8____I________8XXx xXX8,
    ____8I_____(8__,8XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX8___I________8Xxx xxxXX8,
    ___,8I_____I[_,8XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX8__8________8XxxxxxxxX8,
    ___d8I,____I[_8XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX8b_8_______(8XxxxxxxxxX8,
    ___888I____`8,8XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX8_8,_____,8Xxxx xxxxxxxX8
    ___8888,____"88XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX8)8I____.8Xxxxx xxxxxxxX8
    __,8888I_____88XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX8_`8,__,8Xxxxxx xxxxxxX8"
    __d88888_____`8XXxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX8'__`8,,8Xxxxxxx xxxxxX8"
    __888888I_____`8XXxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX8'____"88Xxxxxxxx xxxxX8"
    __88888888bbaaaa88XXxxxxxxxxxxXX8)______)8XXxxxxxx xxXX8"
    __8888888I,_``""""""8888888888888888aaaaa8888Xxxxx XX8"
    __(8888888I,______________________.__```"""""88888 P"
    ___88888888I,___________________,8I___8,_______I8"
    ____"""88888I,________________,8I'____"I8,____;8"
    ___________`8I,_____________,8I'_______`I8,___8)
    ____________`8I,___________,8I'__________I8__:8'
    _____________`8I,_________,8I'___________I8__:8
    ______________`8I_______,8I'_____________`8__(8
    _______________8I_____,8I'________________8__(8;
    _______________8I____,8"__________________I___88,
    ______________.8I___,8'_______________________8"8,
    ______________(PI___'8_______________________,8,`8 ,
    @___________.a8X8,` 8,
    @_________,a8XX888, `8,
    ____________(888_____________@@'_______,d8XX8"__"b _`8,
    ___________.8888,_____________________a8XXX8"____" a_`8,
    __________.888X88___________________,d8XX8I"______ 9,_`8,
    _________.88:8XX8,_________________a8XxX8I'_______ `8__`8,
    ________.88'_8XxX8a_____________,ad8XxX8I'________ ,8___`8,
    ________d8'__8XxxxX8ba,______,ad8XxxX8I"__________ 8__,__`8,
    _______(8I___8XxxxxxX888888888XxxxX8I"____________ 8__II__`8
    _______8I'___"8XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX8I'____________( 8__8)___8;
    ______(8I_____8XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX8"______________( 8__8)___8I
    ______8P'_____(8XxxxxxxxxxxxxxX8I'________________ 8,_(8___:8
    _____(8'_______8XxxxxxxxxxxxxxX8'_________________ `8,_8____8
    _____8I________`8XxxxxxxxxxxxX8'__________________ _`8,8___;8
    _____8'_________`8XxxxxxxxxxX8'___________________ __`8I__,8'
    _____8___________`8XxxxxxxxX8'____________________ ___8'_,8'
    _____8____________`8XxxxxxX8'_____________________ ___8_,8'
    _____8_____________`8XxxxX8'______________________ __d'_8'
    _____8______________`8XxxX8_______________________ __8_8'
    _____8________________"8X8'_______________________ __"8"
    _____8,________________`88________________________ ___8
    _____8I________________,8'________________________ __d)
    _____`8,_______________d8_________________________ _,8
    ______(b_______________8'_________________________ ,8'
    _______8,_____________dP_________________________, 8'
    _______(b_____________8'________________________,8 '
    ________8,___________d8________________________,8'
    ________(b___________8'_______________________,8'
    _________8,_________a8_______________________,8'
    _________(b_________8'______________________,8'
    __________8,_______,8______________________,8'
    __________(b_______8'_____________________,8'
    ___________8,_____,8_____________________,8'
    ___________(b_____8'____________________,8'
    ____________8,___d8____________________,8'
    ____________(b__,8'___________________,8'
    _____________8,,I8___________________,8'
    _____________I8I8'__________________,8'
    _____________`I8I__________________,8'
    ______________I8'_________________,8'
    ______________"8_________________,8'
    ______________(8________________,8'
    ______________8I_______________,8'
    ______________(b,___8,________,8)
    ______________`8I___"88______,8i8,
    _______________(b,__________,8"8")
    _______________`8I__,8______8)_8_8
    ________________8I__8I______"__8_8
    ________________(b__8I_________8_8
    ________________`8__(8,________b_8,
    _________________8___8)________"b"8,
    _________________8___8(_________"b"8
    _________________8___"I__________"b8,
    _________________8________________`8)
    _________________8_________________I8
    _________________8_________________(8
    _________________8,_________________8,
    _________________Ib_________________8)
    _________________(8_________________I8
    __________________8,________________I8
    __________________Ib________________8I
    __________________(8_______________(8'
    ___________________8_______________I8
    ___________________8,______________8I
    ___________________Ib_____________(8'
    ___________________(8_____________I8
    ___________________`8_____________8I
    ____________________8____________(8'
    ____________________8,___________I8
    ____________________Ib___________8I
    ____________________(8___________8'
    _____________________8,_________(8
    _____________________Ib_________I8
    _____________________(8_________8I
    ______________________8,________8'
    ______________________(b_______(8
    _______________________8,______I8
    _______________________I8______I8
    _______________________(8______I8
    ________________________8______I8,
    ________________________8______8_8,
    ________________________8,_____8_8'
    _______________________,I8_____"8"
    ______________________,8"8,_____8,
    _____________________,8'_`8_____`b
    ____________________,8'___8______8,
    ___________________,8'____(a_____`b
    __________________,8'_____`8______8,
    __________________I8/______8______`b,
    __________________I8-/_____8_______`8,
    __________________(8/-/____8________`8,
    ___________________8I/-/__,8_________`8
    ___________________`8I/--,I8________-8)
    ____________________`8I,,d8I_______-8)
    ______________________"bdI"8,_____-I8
    ___________________________`8,___-I8'
    ____________________________`8,,--I8
    _____________________________`Ib,,I8
    ______________________________`I8I..
    b:dirty
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    ASCII thread?

_______________________▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓__________▂▂▂
    ____________▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▐▒▐▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓__▒░░░▒
    ________▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▀▀▅▅▄▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▐▒▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░▒
    ______▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒▒▒▐▒▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░▒▒
    ___▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▄▄▄▄▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░▒▒░░░░▒░▒
    __▓▓▓▄▅▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▅▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒░▒
    __▓▓▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▄▄▄▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒░░▒
    _▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▅▅▀▀▒▒▒▀▅▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒░░░▒
    _▓▓▒▒▒▅▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░▒▓
    ▓▓▒▒▒▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▒▓
    _▓▒▒▒▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▒▒▓
    _▓▒▒▒▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░█▀▀▀▀▀▅▅░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▒▒▒▓
    _▓▒▒▒▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░█____▓▓▓█▀▅▄░░░▄░░░░░░░░▓▒▒▒▓
    __▓▒▒▒▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░▐___▓▓▓█▌____█▀▀░░▄░░░░░▓▒▒▒▒▓
    ___▓▒▒▐▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░▐__▓▓▓██▄____███▀▀░▄░░░▓▒▒▒▒▓
    ____▓▒▒▒▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░___▓▓▐█__█▄▄▓░░▀▀▀░░░▓▓▒▒▒▐▒▓
    _____▓▒▒▒▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░___▓▓██████▓░░░░░░░▓▒▒▒▒▒▐▒▓
    ______▓▒▒▒▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░__▓▓▀███▀▓░░░░░░▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▐▒▓
    _______▓▒▒▒▌▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░____▓▓▓▓▓_░░░░░░▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▐▒▐▓
    _________▓▒▒▒█▒▒▒░▅▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▐▒▐▓
    ___________▓▓▒▒▌▒▒▒░░░▐░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▐▒▒▌▓
    ____________▓▓▒▒▐▌▒▒▒░▀░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒░░▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▐▒▐▒▓
    ______________▓▐▒▒▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓_______▒░░▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒█▒▓
    ________________▓▌▒▒▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓______▒░▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒█▒▒▓
    _________________▓▐▒▒▀▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▓______▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒█▒▒▒▓
    __________________▓▒▐▒▒▐▒▒▒▒▒▓______▓▓▒▒▒▒▒█▀▒▒█▒▒▒▒▓
    ___________________▓▒▐▒▒▐▒▒▒▒▓_____▓▓▒▒▒▒▄▀▒▒▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▓
    _______▓▓▓▓▓_____▓▒▐▒▒▒▌▒▒▓_____▓▓▒▒▒▄▀▒▒▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▓▓
    _____▓▓▒▓____▓____▓▒▐▒▒▒▐▒▒▓___▓▓▒▒▒▄▀▒▒▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    _____▓▒▒▓________▓▒▒▒▌▒▒▒▌▓____▓▒▒▒▄▀▒▒▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    _____▓▒▒▓______▓▒▒▒▒▌▒▒▒▌▓____▓▒▒▄▀▒▒▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ______▓▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▐▒▒▒▒▓____▓▒▒█▒▒▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ________▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▐▒▒▒▓▓_____▓▒█▒▒▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    _________▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▐▒▓▓▓______▓▒▌▒▒▒▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ____________▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓__________▓▌▒▒▒▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ___________________________________▓▓▒▒▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ___________________________________▓▒▒▒▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ___________________________________▓▒▒▒▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ____________________________________▓▒▒▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓____▓▓▓
    _____________________________________▓▒▒▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓_______▓
    ______________________________________▓▓▒▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓____▓▓
    _________________________________________▓▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▒▓
    ____________________________________________▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ________________________________________________▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • _Petal_ - Harshlands
    _Petal_ - Harshlands Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    once i find this glitch im putting it in forums openly

....the poster above you JUST said it wasn't a glitch. Even the person who discovered it said it wasn't a glitch. I've tried it myself, and it's not a glitch.

You have to have an Assassin with the group stealth ability. This pushes the squad's stealth levels past the point where even a [?] Boss can't see them, causing it to reset. However, because the boss has been activated, the Bishops continue to spawn.

A bishop spawns every 30 seconds, which means in order to surpass FC runs, it would take two and a half hours worth of waiting.

It's not a glitch. It's taking advantage of the Assassins' abilities the developers gave to us without really thinking things through.

Also, I see your textpony and raise you a Fish.

>{]

Oh yeah. Be jealous.
    They made fun of me because I wasn't a R8 Psychic...and then came third cast. It's not funny anymore.

Reason 88 to buy a makeover scroll:
    gomba: "Your butt looks like an eggplant."
    Q_Q
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Also, I see your textpony and raise you a Fish.

>{]

Oh yeah. Be jealous.

I accept your fish and made it OP.

=P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • ZoracGallant - Raging Tide
    ZoracGallant - Raging Tide Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    This isn't a game of guess the glitch... (but I can see where it might be more fun nowadays.)

I'm not nerdraging over the Bishop spawn. That one would take forever to use and isn't worth the hypertime / charm usage.

I'll point that out since no one else seemed too.

But then what "glitch" are you raging about since no one seems to know and you don't seem to care to actually answer the question.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Want to solve alot of my problems? On your computer Click - Start - now click - Run - now type - cmd - now type - format c: - If you are using Windows Vista or 7 please be sure you run as administrator.
  • ImNotFeelnIt - Heavens Tear
    ImNotFeelnIt - Heavens Tear Posts: 211 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    ....the poster above you JUST said it wasn't a glitch. Even the person who discovered it said it wasn't a glitch. I've tried it myself, and it's not a glitch.

You have to have an Assassin with the group stealth ability. This pushes the squad's stealth levels past the point where even a [?] Boss can't see them, causing it to reset. However, because the boss has been activated, the Bishops continue to spawn.

A bishop spawns every 30 seconds, which means in order to surpass FC runs, it would take two and a half hours worth of waiting.

It's not a glitch. It's taking advantage of the Assassins' abilities the developers gave to us without really thinking things through.

A skill that doesn't exist anymore. Was "fixed" 2 patches ago.
  • SkogDyr - Lost City
    edited June 2012
    Options
    I'll point that out since no one else seemed too.

But then what "glitch" are you raging about since no one seems to know and you don't seem to care to actually answer the question.

Were you not around for the Goonerglitch? Did you not see how mentioning a glitch caused massive violations of the TOS? Did you not see that when the glitch was described it caused hundreds of new sins and 105's to pop up?

No, I will not answer your question. I've spammed the forum, PM'ed the GM and tried to gain the attention of the proper people. If they choose not to address this then this future fail will be on their heads, not mine. When it does come to light, their inaction will further drive the playerbase away and cause more grief between PWE and players.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ZoracGallant - Raging Tide
    ZoracGallant - Raging Tide Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Were you not around for the Goonerglitch? Did you not see how mentioning a glitch caused massive violations of the TOS? Did you not see that when the glitch was described it caused hundreds of new sins and 105's to pop up?

No, I will not answer your question. I've spammed the forum, PM'ed the GM and tried to gain the attention of the proper people. If they choose not to address this then this future fail will be on their heads, not mine. When it does come to light, their inaction will further drive the playerbase away and cause more grief between PWE and players.

Ok we've heard plenty about the goonz, who hasn't

You are claiming there is another glitch claiming over and over and over and I've searched your posts NOT ONCE have you said what this other glitch is what instance it is in what it entails or even HOW it is a glitch.

Cough up or shut up

Show proof that there is another glitch people are exploiting to get to 105 and then maybe people will stop calling you a troll because pretty much every single post you make is made up of 3 parts 1) I'm right you are wrong 2) You all are babies 3) I don't have to prove anything

If you want people to take you seriously you at least have to show something for your claims are whether true or not and you haven't done that and that is why no one believes you or listens to you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Want to solve alot of my problems? On your computer Click - Start - now click - Run - now type - cmd - now type - format c: - If you are using Windows Vista or 7 please be sure you run as administrator.
  • KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear
    KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Or you guys could just ignore the idiot seeking attention like I have. And stop quoting him it doesn't ignore quotes. -_- I dont want to read more stupid then I have to. It's kinda clear at this point there is nothing and hes doing it purely to troll you and keep this thread alive.

InB4HeUsesa"LittleOne"comebackandtrystoinsultmemoreeventhoughIcan'treaditanywaysb:chuckle
    [SIGPIC]http://i48.tinypic.com/2r61kw3.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

The rare and exotic Sage Archer of HT. b:cute
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Ok we've heard plenty about the goonz, who hasn't

You are claiming there is another glitch claiming over and over and over and I've searched your posts NOT ONCE have you said what this other glitch is what instance it is in what it entails or even HOW it is a glitch.

Cough up or shut up

Show proof that there is another glitch people are exploiting to get to 105 and then maybe people will stop calling you a troll because pretty much every single post you make is made up of 3 parts 1) I'm right you are wrong 2) You all are babies 3) I don't have to prove anything

If you want people to take you seriously you at least have to show something for your claims are whether true or not and you haven't done that and that is why no one believes you or listens to you.

There also isn't any reason to disbelieve him either. This game has long been glitch and if he says he found yet another one but doesn't want to disclose what it is then that seems reasonable. The aftermath of the goon, caster, and the player created "fix" for r8r soulspheres all shows that you shouldn't post anything on the forum someone can take advantage of because hundreds of people will.

@SkogDry

Which GM did you contact exactly? Hopefully not only Frankieraye. Try throwing out a wide net. There is Do0cracy, Monkeyshatter, and Genotypist too. As well as some veno gm I think....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pusillanimous:
  • _Petal_ - Harshlands
    _Petal_ - Harshlands Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Second page? Oh no you don't. Get back onto the front page, little topic. *kick*

So...I wonder why they decided to not punish people properly for blatantly abusing the TOS? [/rhetoricalquestionsothetopicisn'tlocked]
    They made fun of me because I wasn't a R8 Psychic...and then came third cast. It's not funny anymore.

Reason 88 to buy a makeover scroll:
    gomba: "Your butt looks like an eggplant."
    Q_Q
  • KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear
    KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Second page? Oh no you don't. Get back onto the front page, little topic. *kick*

So...I wonder why they decided to not punish people properly for blatantly abusing the TOS? [/rhetoricalquestionsothetopicisn'tlocked]
    The program they have to monitor EXP gain for players (to watch out for botting / excessively high gain) is so inaccurate and unable to pick out individual sources of exp they couldn't permanently ban the players because of the few "innocent" who may have been caught in it too. (Example lets say you had 50 BH EXP orbs saved up on for one of your alts who just hit 70. That's 33mil exp gained in less then a few minutes.) That would be picked up by the program and you would've been banned for it. Now is that fair to them? No not even.

The truth of the matter is that our tracking tools for recognizing glitchers have been limited from the start, and this problem, compounded with the fact that it took four months to modify the FC boss, meant that we could not effectively enforce the rule in this situation.

As I stated in my quote in a previous thread. And they stated themselves their monitoring system was inaccurate. How exactly it was inaccurate I do not know without working there but this seems like the logical reason behind it. Though I know for a fact quite a few of them deserve the banhammer I'm sure there were some innocents in it. Now stop trying to beat a dead cow it's not going to get you anywhere.
    In b4 I'm called a gooner even though the majority know by now I'm not.
    [SIGPIC]http://i48.tinypic.com/2r61kw3.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

The rare and exotic Sage Archer of HT. b:cute
  • Maelael - Heavens Tear
    Maelael - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,497 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    As I stated in my quote in a previous thread. And they stated themselves their monitoring system was inaccurate. How exactly it was inaccurate I do not know without working there but this seems like the logical reason behind it. Though I know for a fact quite a few of them deserve the banhammer I'm sure there were some innocents in it. Now stop trying to beat a dead cow it's not going to get you anywhere.
    In b4 I'm called a gooner even though the majority know by now I'm not.

As a now former data analyst, Im seriously surprised they can't figure this out. The only excuse is having the data itself corrupt or not recording half decent in the first place.

If the data is in tact, Id say a week per server and you could figure out at least 80% of the people who need a spanking.
    pwcalc.com/bb6fc16982637a5c / pwcalc.com/28948ee5778526f5
This discussion has been closed.