FC Glitch Update

Options

Comments

• /ork - Harshlands54
    /ork - Harshlands54 Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    See this is how I know people here don't even have HALF a brain. Because PW as a game is a great game, however the company running it and the brainless players playing it, are what ruin it b:surrender

b:laughb:laughb:laugh
  • /ork - Harshlands55
    /ork - Harshlands55 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Although I'm sure trolling anyone dumb enough to still be playing PW somewhere down the line will serve its entertainment too b:chuckleb:chuckleb:chuckle

If they haven't physically "pulled the plug" by then ...
  • KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear
    KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Wrong, all the pros (like me) have said **** this company, **** this game, and **** the lousy player-base... Anyone who has HALF a BRAIN has moved on to greener pastures !!!
    I found this post full of irony. Deeming yourself pro automatically dismisses you from it. Just because you got bored of sitting in arch talking about stuff rather then actually doing it isn't our problem. Quite a few of us still enjoy this game and none of the whining will change it. I think you left the other half of your brain here when you left. You might want to come back to get it. And I'm still loving the fact my post has been completely dodged by the QQ side as they have no valid argument for it.
    This thread is just a reminder to ALL. I would like to think this threads main purpose is to drive away new players when they see how crappy this company is, how crappy the playerbase is (that some *******s will actually stick up for these PATHETIC cheaters)! Hopefully they can take this thread as a *WARNING* to RUN THE OTHER WAY AND NOT LOOK BACK!

edit/ADD:

"so why you still on the forums man you must still love PW" OMG I love that question/statement! Ok I will admit I am bored as **** right now.
    There are tons of other message boards to go to, tons of youtube videos to look at, the life in the outside world to partake in, and may other options besides coming back to a forum you despise to make ignorant posts.
    I'm guessing they come back here to find the other half - the one that would tell them to enjoy their newer game instead of worrying about one they do not care for anymore~

^
    [SIGPIC]http://i48.tinypic.com/2r61kw3.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

The rare and exotic Sage Archer of HT. b:cute
  • Ulti_Project - Raging Tide
    Ulti_Project - Raging Tide Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    The punishment for goon glitch is not enough.
    The solution you found 3 months after the glitch should have been a solution after 3 hours you found out about the glitch and then keep it like that till you find a better solution.. okay i understand there is not much you can do anyway...

I dont like to sound harsh to the administration but i believe all this was on purpose, you should(pretty sure you did) have know about this glitch long before it became such a big deal and you found the most ridiculous solution after so much time.. No i am sorry but whatever i will hear about "Poor GMs not being able to fix things" i wont believe it, i dont trust PWE anymore.

If you want to do something good for the server atm, bring the goon glitch back and legalize it.. maybe the "idiots" like me (i was 101 when dragoon glitch stopped and became 103 with normal FCs) will be able to compete the rest of the dragoon glitched people..
    edited June 2012
    Options
    The punishment for goon glitch is not enough.
    The solution you found 3 months after the glitch should have been a solution after 3 hours you found out about the glitch and then keep it like that till you find a better solution.. okay i understand there is not much you can do anyway...

I dont like to sound harsh to the administration but i believe all this was on purpose, you should(pretty sure you did) have know about this glitch long before it became such a big deal and you found the most ridiculous solution after so much time.. No i am sorry but whatever i will hear about "Poor GMs not being able to fix things" i wont believe it, i dont trust PWE anymore.

If you want to do something good for the server atm, bring the goon glitch back and legalize it.. maybe the "idiots" like me (i was 101 when dragoon glitch stopped and became 103 with normal FCs) will be able to compete the rest of the dragoon glitched people..
    What part of PWE is just a distributing company don't people understand. The reason it took so long was because it doesn't affect the Chinese version AT ALL. That is where the Devs who make the PATCHES work. They saw it as a low priority at the time and put it at the bottom of their "to-do" list as they had more important issues to deal with(still have to deal with) including the vast amount of veno bots in their servers. (Which is why the Sin Morai skill Spoils of War and Shadow Sight were made) To steal the DQ stacks from the bots. and try to help reduce the botting. And by the time they realized that the goon glitch was being blown out of proportion with the vast amount of players hitting 105 and others making money leveling others to 105 they quickly made a "fix" to send the PWE staff that (In their minds) was the easiest solution to the problem.

The program they have to monitor EXP gain for players (to watch out for botting / excessively high gain) is so inaccurate and unable to pick out individual sources of exp they couldn't permanently ban the players because of the few "innocent" who may have been caught in it too. (Example lets say you had 50 BH EXP orbs saved up on for one of your alts who just hit 70. That's 33mil exp gained in less then a few minutes.) That would be picked up by the program and you would've been banned for it. Now is that fair to them? No not even.

Now for the people sating their precious "whatever the hell game they play now" is so amazing that they get updates all the time. That's because they play the ORIGINAL GAME that the Devs / GMs can immediately take action on. Where as our version is slightly different then the Chinese version as well as language/communication/etc makes things take longer. It's like renting a apartment or house. If the owner lives close they can fix it rather quickly. Where as if they live in another state it may take more time for them to look at it and get it fixed. People are too narrow minded. Now yes it is not fair for the people who did goon glitch to 105 with no real punishment.

The PWE staffing couldn't exactly do more, however I think they could've done more on the PR end of it. That being said. If you're going to quit or already quit. GO AWAY. Stop coming back to bring negative feed back on something you DON'T EVEN PARTICIPATE IN ANYMORE and bragging about your new fanboy game that's a million times better.

TL;DR format. There is none if you won't read it then continue living in ignorance.

For you to read and btw. Unless you're greater then 3 levels from the "gooners" there is no difference other then a few stat points. And don't give me the QQ stealth advantage. That has little importance overall except open world PvP. Which has become a joke as it is because of sins.
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

• SkogDyr - Lost City
    SkogDyr - Lost City Posts: 561 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    For you to read and btw. Unless you're greater then 3 levels from the "gooners" there is no difference other then a few stat points. And don't give me the QQ stealth advantage. That has little importance overall except open world PvP. Which has become a joke as it is because of sins.

My my Little One... you are full of yourself now aren't you. b:chuckle

I didn't know that the queen of FLBs was appointed as the new spokesperson for PWE.

Back on the topic before MolokaiMary derailed it...

This thread serves as a reminder of a major fail on PWEs part. It should be bronzed and stickied. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2012
    Options
    My my Little One... you are full of yourself now aren't you. b:chuckle

I didn't know that the queen of FLBs was appointed as the new spokesperson for PWE.

Back on the topic before MolokaiMary derailed it...

This thread serves as a reminder of a major fail on PWEs part. It should be bronzed and stickied. b:victory

Little one? You make it sound like you're over 60 if I am little.

FLB? Use a made up acronym more please. It's called common sense.

Your ignorance of the situation proves my point.
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

• SkogDyr - Lost City
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Little one? You make it sound like you're over 60 if I am little.

FLB? Use a made up acronym more please. It's called common sense.

Your ignorance of the situation proves my point.

Little One, please quit derailing the thread before a mod sends you to the troll-zone with their ban hammer. We wouldn't want to see you leave the threads, it would be boring not to have our daily laughs. b:chuckle

Now, taking the thread back from Hawai'iHanna,

We would like a GM to take the time to comment on this situation. Not the CM but someone with power. Thank you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Little One, please quit derailing the thread before a mod sends you to the troll-zone with their ban hammer. We wouldn't want to see you leave the threads, it would be boring not to have our daily laughs. b:chuckle

Now, taking the thread back from Hawai'iHanna,

We would like a GM to take the time to comment on this situation. Not the CM but someone with power. Thank you.

Another QQer dodging my post. Attempting to use discriminative words as an attempt to attack another person. I believe you sir are the one trolling. This issue has been closed and over with. Find something else to complain about now. b:bye
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

• SkogDyr - Lost City
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Please quit trying to derail this thread Little One. If you can't stick to the topic go find another thread to troll. After all, there is a majority of the forum readers who would like answers to our questions.

So, NiihauNancy, please refrain from attacking posters. This issue is not closed just because one of FLBs says it is. When you mature you will see the error of your ways and I will be here to accept your apology. No worries. b:victory

Now, back to the topic ('til Litte One derails it again),

How is it that a mass QQpm made PWE viloate its own TOS? How is PWE going to ensure that problems like this don't spring up again? What about the current glitches ingame that people are using? I'll be waiting for a GM reply thanks. b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Please quit trying to derail this thread Little One. If you can't stick to the topic go find another thread to troll. After all, there is a majority of the forum readers who would like answers to our questions.

So, NiihauNancy, please refrain from attacking posters. This issue is not closed just because one of FLBs says it is. When you mature you will see the error of your ways and I will be here to accept your apology. No worries. b:victory

Now, back to the topic ('til Litte One derails it again),

How is it that a mass QQpm made PWE viloate its own TOS? How is PWE going to ensure that problems like this don't spring up again? What about the current glitches ingame that people are using? I'll be waiting for a GM reply thanks. b:thanks

I believe you're the one derailing it. I gave further reasoning why things happened as they did. People like you who QQ just to QQ and +1 this dead thread for the e-peen pleasure of an issue that wasn't resolved up to your "perfect" standards who STILL ignore my post while using discriminative words against another person to make yourself feel better are one of the major problems with this game. Not the staff. Truth hurts. Maybe one day you'll learn to understand that.
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

• SkogDyr - Lost City
    edited June 2012
    Options
    I believe you're the one derailing it. I gave further reasoning why things happened as they did. People like you who QQ just to QQ and +1 this dead thread for the e-peen pleasure of an issue that wasn't resolved up to your "perfect" standards who STILL ignore my post while using discriminative words against another person to make yourself feel better are one of the major problems with this game. Not the staff. Truth hurts. Maybe one day you'll learn to understand that.

Aww... Little One, don't get mad. If this was such a dead thread then why do you bring yourelf here? It is okay, I know that it would be hard for you to understand at this point. I would ask that you quit derailing the adult's thread so that the grown-ups can carry on a conversation. Thanks Little One.b:thanks

Now, back to topic...

Where is the GM reply to our questions?b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Aww... Little One, don't get mad. If this was such a dead thread then why do you bring yourelf here? It is okay, I know that it would be hard for you to understand at this point. I would ask that you quit derailing the adult's thread so that the grown-ups can carry on a conversation. Thanks Little One.b:thanks

Now, back to topic...

Where is the GM reply to our questions?b:victory

Sadly the way you write I'm starting to doubt the age of you to be even close to consider me a "little one" or you as an adult. I reply because Though I didn't like the result I can at least understand the reason behind it. Where your narrow view of thought prevents you from accepting anything but your own. This is hardly an adult thread but a bunch of whiny teenagers who are in this thread still to complain and whine and seek attention. I'm sure I'm not alone when I say everyone is pretty much tired of it by now, but don't feel like posting it. Grow up and move on.
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

• SkogDyr - Lost City
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Sadly the way you write I'm starting to doubt the age of you to be even close to consider me a "little one" or you as an adult. I reply because Though I didn't like the result I can at least understand the reason behind it. Where your narrow view of thought prevents you from accepting anything but your own. This is hardly an adult thread but a bunch of whiny teenagers who are in this thread still to complain and whine and seek attention. I'm sure I'm not alone when I say everyone is pretty much tired of it by now, but don't feel like posting it. Grow up and move on.

Again, Little One... If you are okay with the reasoning behind PWE's situation then please don't derail this thread with your thoughts. There is a majority of us who have questions we would like answered by a GM and not the ramblings of a Little One.

(I'm writing in a simple style in hopes that you can understand.)

Now back to the topic,

What is being done to ensure that the current glitches aren't breaking the game even more? (and could a GM reply and not Little One? ) b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • KuddlyKitty - Heavens Tear
    KuddlyKitty - Heavens Tear Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options

+1.

Just stop feeding the moron. He's doing it to keep this thread bumped. I doubt he even cares about this game and is another Tremdumb notice his avatar message. I think hes also brain instable as well.
  • ZoracGallant - Raging Tide
    ZoracGallant - Raging Tide Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Pickles are good in salads b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Want to solve alot of my problems? On your computer Click - Start - now click - Run - now type - cmd - now type - format c: - If you are using Windows Vista or 7 please be sure you run as administrator.
  • XxZavxX - Raging Tide
    XxZavxX - Raging Tide Posts: 603 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Again, Little One... If you are okay with the reasoning behind PWE's situation then please don't derail this thread with your thoughts. There is a majority of us who have questions we would like answered by a GM and not the ramblings of a Little One.

(I'm writing in a simple style in hopes that you can understand.)

Now back to the topic,

What is being done to ensure that the current glitches aren't breaking the game even more? (and could a GM reply and not Little One? ) b:thanks

What is being done to ensure that we (the active players) are spared from butthurt QQbirds derailing the frontpage of the general discussion section with old threads that should be closed as they do not serve any purpose now but to help QQbirds propagating their butthurtness?
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Are we so addicted that we defend PWE?

Are we so addicted that we hate PWE, but not the game?

Are we all addicted, and wish to not acknowledge it?

Are we just tools of this company?

Forever alone?

b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • _blood_rain - Sanctuary
    _blood_rain - Sanctuary Posts: 2,532 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    pink fluffy unicorns dancing on rainboooowwws

pink fluffy unicorns dancing on rainboooowwwwwwwsss
  • Sagek - Sanctuary
    Sagek - Sanctuary Posts: 1,156 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    There is a majority of us who have questions we would like answered by a GM.

Maybe if you and the 3 or 4 others or in your eyes the "Majority" could actually, you know accept the answers given to you, you possibly could get more feed back from the GM's. Just because you don't like the answer given to you does not mean the answer is any less valid.

At this point you and your ilk are serving no purpose to this community as you and the others have pretty much alienated yourselves from the community.

You do realize this is a forum for PWI not a "I Hate PWE and this is why" if you want to cry about how much this game sucks go do it somewhere else. If you havent noticed the ACTUAL majority of people who post in the forums Like PWI and continue to play it even if they have their complaints.

b:thanks

Are we so addicted that we defend PWE?

Are we so addicted that we hate PWE, but not the game?

Are we all addicted, and wish to not acknowledge it?

Are we just tools of this company?

Forever alone?

b:victory

The only forever alone are the people who hate this game and stick around because they do not possess enough social skills to move on and make friends else were or convince their "friends" to leave with them.
  • SkogDyr - Lost City
    edited June 2012
    Options
    +1.

Just stop feeding the moron. He's doing it to keep this thread bumped. I doubt he even cares about this game and is another Tremdumb notice his avatar message. I think hes also brain instable as well.

Isn't that cute... Little One brought more little friends to play. That's nice Little One but please explain that they should keep quiet while the big people are talking. kk? b:kiss
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XxZavxX - Raging Tide
    XxZavxX - Raging Tide Posts: 603 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Isn't that cute... Little One brought more little friends to play. That's nice Little One but please explain that they should keep quiet while the big people are talking. kk? b:kiss

A cute attempt at trolling. Except that big people usually do not boohoohoo on month old threads. Use language that suggests that they are boasting of some form of intellect when there is none there to detect.

Kid, I have seen some fierce and mighty trolls in my days of blogging, youtubing, and other general net activities. You wouldn't even rank in the lowest 1% of the /b/tards.
  • SkogDyr - Lost City
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Maybe if you and the 3 or 4 others or in your eyes the "Majority" could actually, you know accept the answers given to you, you possibly could get more feed back from the GM's. Just because you don't like the answer given to you does not mean the answer is any less valid.

At this point you and your ilk are serving no purpose to this community as you and the others have pretty much alienated yourselves from the community.

You do realize this is a forum for PWI not a "I Hate PWE and this is why" if you want to cry about how much this game sucks go do it somewhere else. If you havent noticed the ACTUAL majority of people who post in the forums Like PWI and continue to play it even if they have their complaints.

b:thanks

Look, I tried talking to you as an adult before and I see it won't work. It is a shame that you have your nose so far up the CM's hind-end that you cannot see reality. It is a shame. Oh well...

Back on topic now that Little One and the rest of the FLBs are trying to derail this thread...

Will a GM answer the question as to how they plan on keeping players from exploiting current glitches in the game? Thank you. b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • bearyflair
    bearyflair Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    PWE aren't the only ones to blame for this issue.. They did try to bring consequences to the abusers, but the abusers QQ'ed massively that they were innocent so PWE decided to drop the whole thing since they were starting to doubt their monitoring system. What ppl can't seem to get is that even if PWE had ppl who could fix the glitch, they were not allowed to do anything without PW China's approval.

Anywho, old subject is old.. What is done is done. It's time to leave the past behind us and move on forward.
  • SkogDyr - Lost City
    edited June 2012
    Options
    bearyflair wrote: »
    PWE aren't the only ones to blame for this issue.. They did try to bring consequences to the abusers, but the abusers QQ'ed massively that they were innocent so PWE decided to drop the whole thing since they were starting to doubt their monitoring system. What ppl can't seem to get is that even if PWE had ppl who could fix the glitch, they were not allowed to do anything without PW China's approval.

Anywho, old subject is old.. What is done is done. It's time to leave the past behind us and move on forward.

Thank you for talking like a normal adult... (too few of those around here ATM.)

I agree with you on a number of things... I know that PWE had to wait for Bejing for a perm fix. But... with the latest psy rank wep fiasco, we saw that turn time from problem to solution doesn't have to take months and months.

I would like to leave this entire mess in the past however there are current glitches (not quite as bad as the goonerglitch) that are leveling people up at a high rate. I will not explain them here as I haven't seen them listed on forum yet and hope that most people don't even know of it. (and yes there has been tickets sent in)

The current CM said that they are taking steps to avoid the goonerglitch type glitches in the future. All I want to know is what steps they are taking because it is happening now and so far... nothing has changed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Flutterpie - Lothranis
    Flutterpie - Lothranis Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    bearyflair wrote: »
    What ppl can't seem to get is that even if PWE had ppl who could fix the glitch, they were not allowed to do anything without PW China's approval.

if that's really true how were they able to release the r8r sphere crash exploit hotfix within a couple of days with an emergency maintenance?

they also had an emergency maintenance to fix the duke rose exploit within a couple of hours.

if this was an issue they genuinely cared about they would have fixed it the first week... they definitely could have.

instead they released a charm sale, a hyper sale, then a rank sale lol. ever since hyper stones were released pwe has made it very, very clear that they fully support power leveling.

that's why gooners aren't being punished. pwe approves and most players in game don't care. the massive QQ'rs on the forums don't even play the game so who cares about them.. they arent the players... they arent the community
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Thank you for talking like a normal adult... (too few of those around here ATM.)
    I doubt you're an adult at this point.
    I agree with you on a number of things... I know that PWE had to wait for Bejing for a perm fix. But... with the latest psy rank wep fiasco, we saw that turn time from problem to solution doesn't have to take months and months.
    That's because it affected the Chinese version too genius.
    I would like to leave this entire mess in the past however there are current glitches (not quite as bad as the goonerglitch) that are leveling people up at a high rate. I will not explain them here as I haven't seen them listed on forum yet and hope that most people don't even know of it. (and yes there has been tickets sent in)
    If you're talking about PQ3 that's a joke. The Bishop Glitch is also a joke. Now you're just trying to stir up speculations and rumors.
    The current CM said that they are taking steps to avoid the goonerglitch type glitches in the future. All I want to know is what steps they are taking because it is happening now and so far... nothing has changed. If they were going to tell us they would. Ever thought of maybe they updated their monitoring system. Why tell the bad guys what they will be doing? Personally I'd rather they get caught and banned and be completely surprised that PWE was doing whatever it is they are doing. Narrow minded child.
    If you keep up with the stupidity, you might be the first person I have on my ignore list.
    if that's really true how were they able to release the r8r sphere crash exploit hotfix within a couple of days with an emergency maintenance?

they also had an emergency maintenance to fix the duke rose exploit within a couple of hours.

if this was an issue they genuinely cared about they would have fixed it the first week... they definitely could have.

Because it affected the Chinese version too so the Chinese Devs were already working on a patch for it... why don't people get this is just a distributing company....
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

• Sagek - Sanctuary
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Look, I tried talking to you as an adult before and I see it won't work. It is a shame that you have your nose so far up the CM's hind-end that you cannot see reality. It is a shame. Oh well...

Back on topic now that Little One and the rest of the FLBs are trying to derail this thread...

Will a GM answer the question as to how they plan on keeping players from exploiting current glitches in the game? Thank you. b:thanks

I apologize next time I will use crayon when replying to you so that I will be more on your level. b:chuckle

What is a FLB anyways?
  • SkogDyr - Lost City
    edited June 2012
    Options
    If you keep up with the stupidity, you might be the first person I have on my ignore list.

Little One, again need I remind you that this converstation is for the adults... children should be seen and not heard... now go back to bed. You need to understand what the topic is before trying to partake in it. As for the ignore list... please do.b:bye

Now for the adults in the thread...

The glitches have not been mentioned in forum (or by Little One so you can ignore the foolish rantings of a child).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sagek - Sanctuary
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Little One, again need I remind you that this converstation is for the adults... children should be seen and not heard... now go back to bed. You need to understand what the topic is before trying to partake in it. As for the ignore list... please do.b:bye

Now for the adults in the thread...

The glitches have not been mentioned in forum (or by Little One so you can ignore the foolish rantings of a child).

You do know Adults don't typically start a sentence with an insult right?
This discussion has been closed.