FC Glitch Update

Comments

• Cimon - Harshlands
    Cimon - Harshlands Posts: 279 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    all of the previous listed reason i guess need to be elraborated on so here goes

due to there higher damage and the fact as stated by now you and me they travel in packs its safe to assume they make more money or rather they get more good to add to the market therefore have a influence over said market I.E. factions curently holding a base are the only ones allowed to do trials so therefore they controll the market for trial mats for r 8 recast factions with bigger numbers and better geard people of do this faster and thus make mroe money.

also because they are 105 chances of them getting into a squad at random are hihger if its a farm squad because natuarly people are going to want the most dd for there buck and if the weapon refines and such are the same then the 101 will get the shaft thus allowing a 105 more accsess to even more mats and such allowing them to influence the market

the need for other things such as charms pots and tokens will go up over time due to the fact that the 105's will be farming more and consumeing more of theese items thus driveing the demand for such things up and again influencing the market

i have personally seen the token market get completely wtfpwnd by one guy over a period of two hours because he bought so many he drove the demand up and scored a huge profit for it

so there i have now shown you precisly how it will and has effect on the market
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]ty mystic man for the sig
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Everything of that applies to the normal, OP geared player too. It's not 105s only.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Cimon - Harshlands
    edited June 2012
    yes ofc but the addition of them isnt helping anything and the fact that they should not even exist is the issue here more or less its another strain on a already beaten market
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    edited June 2012
    There's people who reached 105 the legit way...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Cimon - Harshlands
    edited June 2012
    There's people who reached 105 the legit way...

b:puzzled where?
  • KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear
    KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    b:puzzled where?

*coughs*
    [SIGPIC]http://i48.tinypic.com/2r61kw3.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

The rare and exotic Sage Archer of HT. b:cute
  • Cimon - Harshlands
    edited June 2012
    i don wanna hear dem lies ijs
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    edited June 2012
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• SkogDyr - Lost City
    SkogDyr - Lost City Posts: 561 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Skog's original post
    Sagek's reply
    Skog's follow up reply

Originally Posted by SkogDyr - Lost City

Now it is more on topic than the rantings of the FLB club...

The funny thing is you sit here and claim that you're the adult trying to have an adult conversation, yet you're the one whos name calling and coming up with childish names for those that disagree with you.

Again, I refer you to my last post. If you talk to me like an adult, I will reply in kind. If you act like a child you will be treated as such.

Goonies glitched didn't get punished.

They did get punished, Just because the punishment is not sufficent to you does not discredit the fact that they were in fact punished.

Two hour ban. = punishment Guess that means that sections of the TOS is invalid then.

CM said they would work to make it so that this fiasco wouldn't happen again.

They did stop the Goon glitch and have made it so it can not happen again so please do tell how is it happening again?

The goonerglitch isn't happening again but other glitches are. (Anyone with an IQ over a rock will know that you shouldn't post how to do glitches in open forum.)

It is happening again and the community deserves answers.

First of all you DO NOT speak for the community. If it's not obvious it's the community who is fighting against you and trying to get you and the others like you to either grow up and help US fix the problem or to leave us in peace and let people who actually care about this game try to make it a better place.

I have as much right to speak for members of the community as you have taken it upon yourself to do. I have as much right to post in forum as you do. I have as much right to voice my likes and dislikes about PWE as you do. So if you wish to control who posts and doesn't post in forum and control the content... I suggest you leave and start your own forum where you can be the almighty. What? No? Didn't think so...

I cannot make it more simple than that. I suggest that if you don't like this thread, then don't read it. If you don't like what I post... ignore it. If you think that I'm wrong in my statement, debate me... fine. Do it in a way that we can have a conversation. If you will scroll back dozens of pages... I respond to people in a like manner. If they act like a child, I will treat them as such. If they wish to carry on a conversation, I will do so. To feign disdain about my remarks is childish.

How about you be a big boy and make your own thread about this NEW issue and stop piggy backing off someone elses thread. That way we all can happily ignore it.

It ties into this thread so I will post here. Read the CM's first post on first page... scroll to the second part... read... there ya go.

Now, if anyone wishes to debate why I feel they need for a GM to reply to the question, in an adult manner, I will be more than happy to do so. Otherwise, you are more than welcome to go read another thread.

There is no debating with you because you call everyone FLB(whatever that means) or Little or whatever other nonsense you can come up with when they do not agree with you. so tell me please how is that allowing us to debate you?

The term FLB is one to describe those people that exhibit attitudes and opinions contrary to common sense. Therefore there must be a reason they follow blindly behind the CM. Use half a brain cell and think about it.

(or you can do what Little One did and put me on your ignore list... just don't look as childish as she did by having to post with a <sticks fingers in ears> "na na na na I can't hear you" statement. It just substantiates that reason I call her Little One.

Now, I've seen how you and the rest of your FLB crowd gang up on posters that you don't want to hear from. I will not be scared away by your bully tactics. Anyone who knows me knows that I will fight for what is right and no one will stop me. So I suggest that you go play your little game elsewhere because it will not work on me. You see that Little One gave up and just used ignore. That was the smartest thing to do and I applaud her for that. If you do not wish to see my posts I invite you to do the same. If not, you can expect me to defend myself and my views. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cimon - Harshlands
    edited June 2012
    lol xain that guy already straight admitted he glitched thats a bad example
  • SpazzMcAps - Harshlands
    SpazzMcAps - Harshlands Posts: 2,561 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Skog's original post
    Sagek's reply
    Skog's follow up reply

The funny thing is you sit here and claim that you're the adult trying to have an adult conversation, yet you're the one whos name calling and coming up with childish names for those that disagree with you.

Again, I refer you to my last post. If you talk to me like an adult, I will reply in kind. If you act like a child you will be treated as such.

They did get punished, Just because the punishment is not sufficent to you does not discredit the fact that they were in fact punished.

Two hour ban. = punishment Guess that means that sections of the TOS is invalid then.

They did stop the Goon glitch and have made it so it can not happen again so please do tell how is it happening again?

The goonerglitch isn't happening again but other glitches are. (Anyone with an IQ over a rock will know that you shouldn't post how to do glitches in open forum.)

First of all you DO NOT speak for the community. If it's not obvious it's the community who is fighting against you and trying to get you and the others like you to either grow up and help US fix the problem or to leave us in peace and let people who actually care about this game try to make it a better place.

I have as much right to speak for members of the community as you have taken it upon yourself to do. I have as much right to post in forum as you do. I have as much right to voice my likes and dislikes about PWE as you do. So if you wish to control who posts and doesn't post in forum and control the content... I suggest you leave and start your own forum where you can be the almighty. What? No? Didn't think so...

I cannot make it more simple than that. I suggest that if you don't like this thread, then don't read it. If you don't like what I post... ignore it. If you think that I'm wrong in my statement, debate me... fine. Do it in a way that we can have a conversation. If you will scroll back dozens of pages... I respond to people in a like manner. If they act like a child, I will treat them as such. If they wish to carry on a conversation, I will do so. To feign disdain about my remarks is childish.

How about you be a big boy and make your own thread about this NEW issue and stop piggy backing off someone elses thread. That way we all can happily ignore it.

It ties into this thread so I will post here. Read the CM's first post on first page... scroll to the second part... read... there ya go.

Now, if anyone wishes to debate why I feel they need for a GM to reply to the question, in an adult manner, I will be more than happy to do so. Otherwise, you are more than welcome to go read another thread.

There is no debating with you because you call everyone FLB(whatever that means) or Little or whatever other nonsense you can come up with when they do not agree with you. so tell me please how is that allowing us to debate you?

The term FLB is one to describe those people that exhibit attitudes and opinions contrary to common sense. Therefore there must be a reason they follow blindly behind the CM. Use half a brain cell and think about it.

(or you can do what Little One did and put me on your ignore list... just don't look as childish as she did by having to post with a <sticks fingers in ears> "na na na na I can't hear you" statement. It just substantiates that reason I call her Little One.

Now, I've seen how you and the rest of your FLB crowd gang up on posters that you don't want to hear from. I will not be scared away by your bully tactics. Anyone who knows me knows that I will fight for what is right and no one will stop me. So I suggest that you go play your little game elsewhere because it will not work on me. You see that Little One gave up and just used ignore. That was the smartest thing to do and I applaud her for that. If you do not wish to see my posts I invite you to do the same. If not, you can expect me to defend myself and my views. b:victory
    tl;dr
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    edited June 2012
    lol xain that guy already straight admitted he glitched thats a bad example

Proof please.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited June 2012
    Proof please.

fairly certain it was proven somewhere dont feel like digging though
  • Sagek - Sanctuary
    Sagek - Sanctuary Posts: 1,156 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Skog's original post
    Sagek's reply
    Skog's follow up reply

So you demand us to treat you like an adult but you can't even be consistant enough to remain an adult? you were the first to start dishing out insults. but right everyone else is at fault in your mind.

A punishment is a punishment, it is not your place to demand more. the issue has been delt with and a apology has been made. you insistance on more being done for a problem that has been laid to rest is pointless and not helping anything at all. Why that escapes you is beyond me.

The sad thing is this the rock is appearing to be smarter than you in this matter. You do not have to give details on how the glitch is done when mentioning the glitch (I.e There is a glicth with the goons) but i guess with that genius lvl of yours the simple things escape you.

Spoken like a true American, My rights, I have rights, your infringing on my Rights, bleh. Get it through your head. You have no rights when using someone else stuff. PWE HAS all the rights here not you, not me, not anyone. You gave up your "rights" when you agreed to follow the rules of the forum when you signed up.

You're using someones thread that has already gained attention to platform your own issues. Your piggy backing off this thread in the hopes to gain attention for your own complaints.

The sad thing is your the only one showing a lack of common sense and a major lack of brain power. You like to act like you are doing something special or worth while but your only pissing people off and alienating yourself. Don't you get it if people do not want your help then you can't sit here and keep forcing us to take your help, YOU ARE NOT HELPING ANYONE with the way you're doing things. Why does that not register to you, are you seriously that daft?

You can't just accept that your point of view is wrong and thats the issue here.

It's a shame that you are so full of yourself that you can not see the forest for the trees, you think people are ganging up on you because no one agrees with you. boo hoo. Plently of people have shot down, ignored, insulted, etc my ideas but you don't see me trying to continually forcing them down everyones throat. This is a community and as a community it is a majority rule mentality. if the community does not like your ideas, change them up, represent them in a different manner, ask the community what they think, or for gods sake be smart and just let it go. But no.. You want to shove it down peoples throat and than cry because people are giving you a hard time.
  • Cody__Tylor - Heavens Tear
    Cody__Tylor - Heavens Tear Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    For you to read and btw. Unless you're greater then 3 levels from the "gooners" there is no difference other then a few stat points. And don't give me the QQ stealth advantage. That has little importance overall except open world PvP. Which has become a joke as it is because of sins.

Thank you... This is also coming from a glitch abuser from dragons as well. Which is why before the first person who gooned , it is too obvious. It is not even worth the time to level above even 101, no one wants to get a few stat points, 1 genie affinity point (LOL) and the ability to use this gear in cost for basically a couple years of gameplay just for that.
    This game is fail-proof unless you are dumber than a donkey. ...Too bad a lot of players fall into that exact category. ~maocchi

Level 81 HA/APS Fox, Level 75 VIT/defense tiger, Level 56 VIT/APS Seeker, Level 54 Dual sword BM, Level 36 assassin, Level 38 Archer, level 32 Priestess, level 41 Wizard on this account. HT~

LVL 24 Mystic~LC
  • XxZavxX - Raging Tide
    XxZavxX - Raging Tide Posts: 603 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Jen broke the game
  • bearyflair
    bearyflair Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    I'm sorry but lv105 won't affect the market much. Who would you prefer to squad with: a lv100 who knows how to play his toon or a 105 that dosen't know how to play his toon? Dosen't matter what level a person is, what really matters is how well can a person play his class. Any form of powerleveling, glitch or legal, will affect how well a person will play his class, thus creating high level noobs. And gears won't matter in the hands of a person who got no clus how to properly play.

As for the new glitches to powerlevel on, I don't know much about them except the joke about Dreadlinda and the Bishops. The rest of them must be rumors or pure speculations. I fail to see why ppl rush to get to 105, there's nothing to gain besides a few more stat points and some other things related to stealth which is only related to PvP.
  • knightsdarksoul
    knightsdarksoul Posts: 265
    edited June 2012
    Thank you... This is also coming from a glitch abuser from dragons as well.

If you mean Jen I think you will find all she abused in FF was the ability to buy cheap Green items and decomp them for xp.
    This was before it caught on and items increased in price
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    fairly certain it was proven somewhere dont feel like digging though

Kitamura got that way by running FC for months, not goon glitching. Everyone throws it out there but it was never proven. You're using rumor as fact but he himself has claimed that he didn't glitch. We can't know either way. But there is no reason not to give him the benefit of the doubt given his class. There was another one (sin) as well who was a legitimate 105, and the one dumb enough to let the cat out of the bag about the goon glitch. Prior to him complaining about a couple of people he knew using it to catch up to him after he did it the legitimate way, it wasn't well known. He made a massive QQ post and let the genie out of the bottle. It's likely that if the legit 105s had taken to ticketing instead of stupidly QQing on the forums we wouldn't even be having this discussion. As the people prior to it were using it pretty sneakily.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
    edited June 2012
    Kitamura got that way by running FC for months, not goon glitching. Everyone throws it out there but it was never proven. You're using rumor as fact but he himself has claimed that he didn't glitch. We can't know either way. But there is no reason not to give him the benefit of the doubt given his class. There was another one (sin) as well who was a legitimate 105, and the one dumb enough to let the cat out of the bag about the goon glitch. Prior to him complaining about a couple of people he knew using it to catch up to him after he did it the legitimate way, it wasn't well known. He made a massive QQ post and let the genie out of the bottle. It's likely that if the legit 105s had taken to ticketing instead of stupidly QQing on the forums we wouldn't even be having this discussion. As the people prior to it were using it pretty sneakily.

I heard it somewhere my mistake
  • SkogDyr - Lost City
    edited June 2012
    You can't just accept that your point of view is wrong and thats the issue here.

It's a shame that you are so full of yourself that you can not see the forest for the trees, you think people are ganging up on you because no one agrees with you. boo hoo. Plently of people have shot down, ignored, insulted, etc my ideas but you don't see me trying to continually forcing them down everyones throat. This is a community and as a community it is a majority rule mentality. if the community does not like your ideas change them up represent them in a different manner ask the community what they think for gods sake be smart about it. But no.. You want to shove it down peoples throat and than cry because people are giving you a hard time.

You are not qualified to determine that my point of view in invalid. You will never have that kind of power so you may as well give up on that right now.

You are beyond help. There is no point in debating you as you have appointed yourself to be the fourn ruler. You are not and never shall be. I don't have to ask the community if I can voice my opnion, I am allowed to do so. You and your group of FLBs are the ones forcing me to respond with every attemp to shut me down. I assure you I will not be silenced. Matter of fact, with every post you attempt to beat down, it shows me how desperate you really are. I feel sad for you and hope that someday you will overcome this urge to rule. As for a majority rules meme you have going... you are not the majority. Even if a large amount of the forum membership voted to limit discussion... there are ways to free us from the tyranny of the majority.

I won't repost the wall of text because those who are interested may scroll up to see it.

I will answer a few of your reply-replies...

Insults begat insults...

I will not post glitch descriptions. You do not need to know what they are. The GMs know and that is what is important. Now if they would respond with how they are going to treat glitchers this time... oh well. I will keep the pressure on, if for nothing more than to show the lack of concern for PWI from the very people who run the game.

Not everyone who protects their right to post is an American... to make such an assumption shows a lack judgement.

This issues does tie into the main thread. I have tried to explain it to you and yet you fail to understand. That is not my fault it is yours. I will no longer try to explain it to you as it is beyond your level for whatever reason.

I'm not asking for your help nor from the community. I am here to ask a question to the GM community. You are the one who replied to me remember?b:chuckle Therefore you have a need to interact with me for some reason.

b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cody__Tylor - Heavens Tear
    Cody__Tylor - Heavens Tear Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited June 2012

There you go, claiming does not mean the truth. Just because someone claims something, does not mean it is true. There is no proof of Kitamura not abusing the glitch or even playing without spending a dime on this game (you can't literally spend 10 cents on a game). That can fool you. Who knows if Kitamura actually SHARED the glitch in silence (both on same server?), but the truth came out when the second one. Kitamura can't do that goon glitch alone, that is way too many dragoons and that is an assassin (I mean a class that have lack of AOEs), you expect one person that isn't a BM, Wiz or seeker with OP gear to do all that?
    This game is fail-proof unless you are dumber than a donkey. ...Too bad a lot of players fall into that exact category. ~maocchi

Level 81 HA/APS Fox, Level 75 VIT/defense tiger, Level 56 VIT/APS Seeker, Level 54 Dual sword BM, Level 36 assassin, Level 38 Archer, level 32 Priestess, level 41 Wizard on this account. HT~

LVL 24 Mystic~LC
  • seitori
    seitori Posts: 1,328 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Kitamura got that way by running FC for months, not goon glitching. Everyone throws it out there but it was never proven. You're using rumor as fact but he himself has claimed that he didn't glitch. We can't know either way. But there is no reason not to give him the benefit of the doubt given his class. Datalec (sin) as well is legitimate 105, and the one dumb enough to let the cat out of the bag about the goon glitch. Prior to him complaining about a couple of people he knew using it to catch up to him after he did it the legitimate way, it wasn't well known. He made a massive QQ post and let the genie out of the bottle. It's likely that if the legit 105s had taken to ticketing instead of stupidly QQing on the forums we wouldn't even be having this discussion. As the people prior to it were using it pretty sneakily.

Amen! Too that 1......b:thanks

I seem to recall that thread post aswell, he was Pretty PO'd! That people were doing the {FC} that way, back then "When the Whole Glitch'filled Furball! Was just beginning to raise its ugly little head"

Its just too bad! That so many of the people who ended up {Blatently Eviscerating this Game and its {ToS} Charter (With that Glitch)}... Chose to read that threads content... And then learned how it was to be done. "By the very people who were trying to stop it from continuing to take place, in the first place.".........b:surrender

Talk about (Back Firing Intents) 'Lost Causes & No Good Deeds Going Unpunished & Etc.' ....... That 1 took the Cake! For being a (Good Opportunity) going Oh! So Wrong!!!......b:sweatb:cold
    edited June 2012
    You are not qualified to determine that my point of view in invalid. You will never have that kind of power so you may as well give up on that right now.

You are beyond help. There is no point in debating you as you have appointed yourself to be the fourn ruler. You are not and never shall be. I don't have to ask the community if I can voice my opnion, I am allowed to do so. You and your group of FLBs are the ones forcing me to respond with every attemp to shut me down. I assure you I will not be silenced. Matter of fact, with every post you attempt to beat down, it shows me how desperate you really are. I feel sad for you and hope that someday you will overcome this urge to rule. As for a majority rules meme you have going... you are not the majority. Even if a large amount of the forum membership voted to limit discussion... there are ways to free us from the tyranny of the majority.

I won't repost the wall of text because those who are interested may scroll up to see it.

I will answer a few of your reply-replies...

Insults begat insults...

I will not post glitch descriptions. You do not need to know what they are. The GMs know and that is what is important. Now if they would respond with how they are going to treat glitchers this time... oh well. I will keep the pressure on, if for nothing more than to show the lack of concern for PWI from the very people who run the game.

Not everyone who protects their right to post is an American... to make such an assumption shows a lack judgement.

This issues does tie into the main thread. I have tried to explain it to you and yet you fail to understand. That is not my fault it is yours. I will no longer try to explain it to you as it is beyond your level for whatever reason.

I'm not asking for your help nor from the community. I am here to ask a question to the GM community. You are the one who replied to me remember?b:chuckle Therefore you have a need to interact with me for some reason.

b:bye

If you want to voice your concerns make a new thread and stop piggybacking this one.
  • SkogDyr - Lost City
    edited June 2012
    If you want to voice your concerns make a new thread and stop piggybacking this one.

Read above post but put your toon name there in place of Sagek.

and um..... No. This is the proper place. tyvm kk? buh byeb:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2012
    Read above post but put your toon name there in place of Sagek.

and um..... No. This is the proper place. tyvm kk? buh byeb:bye

Id rather not, so please just try something foreign to your nature and listen to reason? kthxbai
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    There you go, claiming does not mean the truth. Just because someone claims something, does not mean it is true. There is no proof of Kitamura not abusing the glitch or even playing without spending a dime on this game (you can't literally spend 10 cents on a game). That can fool you. Who knows if Kitamura actually SHARED the glitch in silence (both on same server?), but the truth came out when the second one. Kitamura can't do that goon glitch alone, that is way too many dragoons and that is an assassin (I mean a class that have lack of AOEs), you expect one person that isn't a BM, Wiz or seeker with OP gear to do all that?

Not sure why you highlighted claimed. "We can't know either way," and "no reason not to give him the benefit of the doubt," both mean that it's perfectly possible that it is not true.

It is possible that he has a some secret shop character that the GMs do not know about. But the account his sin is on can reasonably be assumed to be free to play. Because the GMs would know when they interviewed him whether or not he had ever charged money with him. They keep very extensive records of that. The sin I was referring to who made the original QQ post that let the cat out of the bag was not the same server as Kitamura, btw. And I don't know if glitched or didn't. Don't know the guy. But he says he didn't and we should give him the benefit of the doubt because the evidence appears to be in his favor as far as dates, class, etc are concerned.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • SkogDyr - Lost City
    edited June 2012
    Id rather not, so please just try something foreign to your nature and listen to reason? kthxbai

You are the one who "tl;dr" the thread... so you are not qualified to pass judgement.

Now to put this back on topic..... again

GM's, are you going to punish the current crop of glitch abusers or are the current glitches ok to exploit? The CM stated that after the Goonies episode that you would take better care to stop these glitches in a quick manner. Would a GM please reply. TY b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2012
    You are the one who "tl;dr" the thread... so you are not qualified to pass judgement.

Now to put this back on topic..... again

GM's, are you going to punish the current crop of glitch abusers or are the current glitches ok to exploit? The CM stated that after the Goonies episode that you would take better care to stop these glitches in a quick manner. Would a GM please reply. TY b:thanks

They already stated that.
    Today, the very worst offenders of this glitch exploitation have been given a temporary ban on their characters.
    you'd be lucky to get more than that
  • SkogDyr - Lost City
    edited June 2012
    They already stated that.

oh hi GM... so you are aware of the current set of glitches and the fast lvling being done? Great. I hope you have reported this to China and are awaiting a patch to correct this. One thing... are you going to punish this current group of power-levelers? After the gooning episode you really need to do something to regain the trust of the community. A simple reply would go a long way to starting to rebuild the PWE/playerbase relationship. Thanks for the fast GM reply. /sarcasmb:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.