[Dirty Electro] Invader! - WTF
  • hypereccentrik
    hypereccentrik Posts: 529 Arc User
    edited June 2012
  • kevinyoukilis
    kevinyoukilis Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    http://ihavejustbeenpaid.info/upload/158/smiler.gif

Add me back Wry!!! You have been glitching me for like 12 hours!!!!!!!
  • ZoracGallant - Raging Tide
    ZoracGallant - Raging Tide Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    This thread is a marvel of modern medicine.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Want to solve alot of my problems? On your computer Click - Start - now click - Run - now type - cmd - now type - format c: - If you are using Windows Vista or 7 please be sure you run as administrator.
  • Tremblewith - Heavens Tear
    Tremblewith - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,558 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    [Trance] Eminence - Ocean City
  • _Ghoul_ - Lost City
    _Ghoul_ - Lost City Posts: 973 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    i hate that there was no bann or at least de lvs as punishment

i am glad they fixed the party stealth from sins

the stealthing on bishop boss might not be a glitch by itself but the party stealth was a glitchb:laugh

so i gues we are back at no good way to get lv105 with all the gooner still lv105 damn it sucks.

hej gm where is the promised instance for fast lving you promised
  • Last_target - Lost City
    Last_target - Lost City Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    so much rage in this thread b:angry
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    so much rage in this thread b:angry

How much rage exactly?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • ResMePls - Heavens Tear
    ResMePls - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,349 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    +9 Thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I know what your thinking.
  • ExMyPrecious - Dreamweaver
    ExMyPrecious - Dreamweaver Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Carly Rae Jepsen - Call Me Maybe

b:avoid
  • /ork - Harshlands58
    /ork - Harshlands58 Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    I'm not surprised this thread wont die

this is the BIGGEST ATROCITY PWE has committed yet ~ truly game breaking here
  • KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear
    KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    I'm not surprised this thread wont die

this is the BIGGEST ATROCITY PWE has committed yet ~ truly game breaking here

and yet.. It would if people like you and the other idiots would stop bumping it.
    [SIGPIC]http://i48.tinypic.com/2r61kw3.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

The rare and exotic Sage Archer of HT. b:cute
  • Gelfant - Sanctuary
    Gelfant - Sanctuary Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    thread should be closed . i bet the ppl can't even describe how the glitch effected their gaming,on a day to day basis, in a negative way . get over it ppl happened over 6 months ago which in pwi time is like 20 years
  • /ork - Harshlands58
    edited June 2012
    Can't help it, any HONEST players want these SCUM and CHEATING players DEALT WITH...

or I guess "people like you" don't mind playing with these SCUM...
  • CroPsy - Heavens Tear
    CroPsy - Heavens Tear Posts: 476 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    I get it now. You're so mad that you didn't use this Glitch. And now you're plan is to QQ whole day about that. Nice one! b:pleased
  • Flutterpie - Lothranis
    Flutterpie - Lothranis Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Can't help it, any HONEST players want these SCUM and CHEATING players DEALT WITH...

or I guess "people like you" don't mind playing with these SCUM...

Lol you must also be mad at people who did cancel-cast glitch? How about all those who sold the MoGs from DQ points? Mad at those who glitched the talismans in Caster Nirv? Mad at those who use veno pet pull?

Seriously you had 4 months to kill those mobs but you probably had either **** gear, no friends, or were too lazy to do it. You have noone to blame but yourself. Absolutely noone at the time believed anything frankie was saying after that lying he did about the +11/+12 orbs causing client instability.
  • /ork - Harshlands58
    edited June 2012
    I get it now. You're so mad that you didn't use this Glitch. And now you're plan is to QQ whole day about that. Nice one! b:pleased

Holy ****, something you're kinda right about, about me.

Actually, yes, I am! I am MAJORLY butt hurt about this one! I had invites to do so (glitch) but turned it down, ofc going off of the "official announcement" that "if you do this you will wind up banned"... This **** up was SO bad on PWE's part AS A COMPANY that they may as well make ANYONE who wants to be 105 (who had a character at the time of said 'glitch'), 105

PWE = the BIGGESET **** ups EVER in MMO history ; that's what they will forever be known as ! This may just be the main reason (aside their lack of customer service)...
  • /ork - Harshlands58
    edited June 2012
    ... and sorry, from a professional standpoint I really do not have a 'solution' for this aside maybe restoring it and calling it a 'feature' opposed to a 'glitch' =\

That or... actually PUNISHING the offenders as they initially said they would... & I don't mean some temporary ban, because even if said ban was for ~ say one year, 1 year later they could still go back to the character that they ILLEGALLY (by ToS I mean not actual law) obtained, NO, justifiable punishment would be to have the CHARACTER (not the whole account, just ANY and ALL characters that cheated) PHYSICALLY DELETED...

I guess, pick one...
  • Flutterpie - Lothranis
    Flutterpie - Lothranis Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Actually, yes, I am! I am MAJORLY butt hurt about this one! I had invites to do so (glitch) but turned it down, ofc going off of the "official announcement" that "if you do this you will wind up banned"...

i understand thinking that in the first week or so but it was up for 4 MONTHS. don't you think if they intended to punish people they would have removed it by then? anyone with brains could see that it was too popular for months to seriously punish everyone.

im sure the higher ups in PWE made the decision early on that they would leave the xp considering how the released their rank sales and charm sales. thats why there was never any in game announcement at all saying it was banned. frankie just lied to us like he has done many times before (+11/+12 orbs).
  • CroPsy - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2012
    Story about this glitch is done. PWE has spoken, they're not banning anyone. You either accept that or don't. But there is really no use to spam about that glitch every day.

Nothing's gonna change. Instead of writing on forums, and requesting something that it's not gonna happen, you can go and to PV or FF(FC) and be few % closer to 105.
  • /ork - Harshlands58
    edited June 2012
    i understand thinking that in the first week or so but it was up for 4 MONTHS. don't you think if they intended to punish people they would have removed it by then? anyone with brains could see that it was too popular for months to seriously punish everyone.

im sure the higher ups in PWE made the decision early on that they would leave the xp considering how the released their rank sales and charm sales. thats why there was never any in game announcement at all saying it was banned. frankie just lied to us like he has done many times before (+11/+12 orbs).

PWE cannot fix things themselves, they HAVE to wait on the fix to come from China. So yes, 4 months really isn't too unexpected...

The problem is, they lied; flat out lied... People can call it other things if they don't like to think of the BRUTAL truth in that PWE LIED TO US... But that IS the ultimate truth. They LIED TO US... So now, we have 100's and 100's and 100's of level 105 characters that CHEATED to get there, are facing NO reprimand. So no matter WHY the person wanted to be 105, be it, "just to be 105", because of "stealth", because of "stat points" I don't care WHY that is of NO relevance, the point is they ARE, and they CHEATED and they are not being punished when it was said "CHEATERS WILL BE PUNISHED"... So,,, on that note why NOT make everyone 105 hell **** it maybe more people will CS r9. Because that part I would not doubt, you speak of the sales they had around this time, so PWE was actually monopolizing on this while they were waiting on China to "fix" it... Whatever, Like I said, I cannot really think of any "fix" for the "new problem this has generated" other than to A) actually punish those cheaters as originally stated. OR like I said, RESTORE this and call it a "feature" instead of a "glitch" so that people that are butt hurt like me can still do it should we want to, what's fair is fair after all. If "you" got to do it, why can't I...
  • /ork - Harshlands58
    edited June 2012
    Story about this glitch is done. PWE has spoken, they're not banning anyone. You either accept that or don't. But there is really no use to spam about that glitch every day.

Nothing's gonna change. Instead of writing on forums, and requesting something that it's not gonna happen, you can go and to PV or FF(FC) and be few % closer to 105.

annnnnnnnd that's the problem. this makes PWE nothing more than a bunch of LIARS =\
    Do you really want to play a game that is ran/administered by LIARS oO ?
    Yea, I really want a few %, a lot of good that's gonna do when I could have already been 105, but NO ofc not...

So I guess since or if banning or punishing is not an option the only potential PROFESSIONAL option would be to restore this and call it a "feature" instead of a "glitch"... THAT would technically be fair, even though I really honestly don't like the idea; I liked the idea of people that used it getting punished more... Same reason I now call them scum, why, simple because if they weren't scum (ie "good people") they would not play the characters that they gooned, knowing that other people can't do it now and the company sucks balls... Well I can safely say I don't think that's gonna happen anytime soon, so yes, that makes them scum... Although I guess no worse than the level of scum that PWE is for lying to us all, and not coming up with SOMETHING else PROFESSIONALLY to remedy this PROBLEM...
  • CroPsy - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2012
    I guess that they need to put Cash Shop item, that levels you from 100 to 105 instantly (joking).

I couldn't care less for not banning players who used this glitch. Doesn't bother me at all. They don't have any advantage cause they are 105 and I'm not.
  • doitmuku
    doitmuku Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    why this post still here
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Doesn't bother me at all. They don't have any advantage cause they are 105 and I'm not.

The moment PW makes some sort of item/event/quest that is only available to Lv. 105s, we will see another surge in complaints due to FC Glitching.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • /ork - Harshlands58
    edited June 2012
    I guess that they need to put Cash Shop item, that levels you from 100 to 105 instantly (joking).

I couldn't care less for not banning players who used this glitch. Doesn't bother me at all. They don't have any advantage cause they are 105 and I'm not.

Again the REASON does not matter, you may or may not think they do or do not have an advantage over you -- that does not matter and that all holds NO relevance. The issue is PWE is LIARS and so are their players, because like I said any "honest person" would stop playing a gooned character on their own recognizance if they had an ounce of self respect for the situation... Which we also know is not going to happen... So again, where is the PROFESSIONAL fairness in this, there is none. PWE lied, the people who SHOULD be punished aren't going to be, and technically the people that should NOT be ARE (like myself) being punished for being the honest people that we are... RIDICULOUS

ADD: and the ONLY thing that would change that is something more than a "sorry" from PWE, that is NOT acceptable... as a "professional" company (which I literally laughed out loud as I am typing this!) they need to do something about it... The only two options I do see are punishing people, or putting it back and calling it a feature instead of a glitch... (I don't really even like the option of "putting it back" as if it's not bad enough probably ALL people now-a-days power level as it is, this will make all those power level n00bs even more abundant than they already are, BUT ~~ it WOULD be the RIGHT thing to do, it WOULD be FAIR)...
  • Tremblewith - Heavens Tear
    Tremblewith - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,558 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    [Dubstep] Gil Monteverde - Resilient (Drop Top Remix)
  • XxZavxX - Raging Tide
    XxZavxX - Raging Tide Posts: 603 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    QQ105s
    QQIdidntgetmyway
    QQnocreamformybutthurt
    QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ
  • /ork - Harshlands58
    edited June 2012
    QQ105s
    QQIdidntgetmyway
    QQnocreamformybutthurt
    QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

Hey, at least I'm not as fail as you. I am so sorry for you that you were trying for lv 105 and only got as far as 102, you n00b - you should have gooned a lil harder...
  • thumbs
    thumbs Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    doitmuku wrote: »
    why this post still here

Because some people are so fail and latch on to scapegoats. It's not meeeeeee! -It's PW!
This discussion has been closed.