FC Glitch Update

Options

Comments

• SkogDyr - Lost City
    SkogDyr - Lost City Posts: 561 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    You just have to love that the group of FLBs won't let this thread stay on topic will they. b:laugh Almost like they don't want an answer to the questions, right? b:shutup

Oh well, too bad a forum mod doesn't remove their posts and ban them for taking this off-topic. Used to be that if you did that, you would get a forum vacation for a week. I can see now that it only applies to people who aren't a member of the FLB club.

Now on topic,

With the current glitches that are causing toons to lvl up at a faster than normal rate, are the GMs going to punish those people for violation of the TOS or are they just going to get a 2 hour ban like the Goonies? b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Flutterpie - Lothranis
    Flutterpie - Lothranis Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    With the current glitches that are causing toons to lvl up at a faster than normal rate, are the GMs going to punish those people for violation of the TOS or are they just going to get a 2 hour ban like the Goonies? b:thanks

whats the "normal rate"? buying heads? are you honestly calling that normal? lol pathetic.

normal xp gain hasnt been around since they added hyper stones.
  • XxZavxX - Raging Tide
    XxZavxX - Raging Tide Posts: 603 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    You just have to love that the group of FLBs won't let this thread stay on topic will they. b:laugh Almost like they don't want an answer to the questions, right? b:shutup

Oh well, too bad a forum mod doesn't remove their posts and ban them for taking this off-topic. Used to be that if you did that, you would get a forum vacation for a week. I can see now that it only applies to people who aren't a member of the FLB club.

Now on topic,

Too bad you have no clue how to engage in a proper discussion without the usage of multiple logical fallacies. Perhaps then you would be treated like someone worthy of actual discourse. But you seem too absent minded to have ever heard of this little thing called the Aristotlean model of argument and persuasion. It is not a very hard concept to grasp. Basic English 1102 in the States.

In the absence of any reasonable form of argumentation, you reap what you sow.

And what is more amusing is you claim to want bans for people who treat you like the addle brained sod you are, yet you violate the TOS yourself....

Sad little man.
  • Panty_Thief - Raging Tide
    Panty_Thief - Raging Tide Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    SkogDyr why don't you go QQ in the kiddy area you obviously just want attention. There are plenty of nice people there that will make you happy.
  • SkogDyr - Lost City
    edited June 2012
    Options
    whats the "normal rate"? buying heads? are you honestly calling that normal? lol pathetic.

normal xp gain hasnt been around since they added hyper stones.

No... buying heads is not considered a glitch (even though I don't like it... too many EPs out there who don't know the diff between IH and SoR. lol)

The rate of lvling I'm asking about is the kind where I could get to 105 by next weekend by using newer glitches. If this violation of the TOS isn't going to be enforced like the goonerglitch, I want to know so I can exploit it and share the details with my friends. These new glitches cause charm grape (- the g) so PWE could make a mint off of charms and hypers with this... hmmm maybe they do know about this already. b:question
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear
    KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options

You mean like the one where we asked you to tell us what a made up acronym FLB is? Or the QQers still ignoring my post about the real reason PWE couldn't do anything?
    You sir are the original de-railer and a stupid one at that. All of our counter QQ posts were all on topic unlike yours.

Now on topic,

More of your made up rumors to draw attention to yourself? At least Trem has some intelligence with his posts unlike you. Your fail attempt to being a martyr is backfiring and ruining Trems attempt at anything but get distate from everyone else.

First person I've ever had to ignore. What a shame it had to be a cleric. You're a disgrace to that class and an intelligent person. You're probably the most unintelligent troll and hypocritical one if I ever saw one. I guess sometimes you can't cure the idiocy of some. May natural selection be swift in its justice.
    [SIGPIC]http://i48.tinypic.com/2r61kw3.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

The rare and exotic Sage Archer of HT. b:cute
  • Sagek - Sanctuary
    Sagek - Sanctuary Posts: 1,156 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options

Now on topic,

Awww poor guy.. He just wants an answer to something thats already been answered quite a few times..

You know theres a word for someone who keeps doing the samething over and over again while hoping for a different out come.
  • ZoracGallant - Raging Tide
    ZoracGallant - Raging Tide Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Pathetic?

Impotent?

Lost Cause? Oh that's one's 2 words

Guess it's just insanity
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Want to solve alot of my problems? On your computer Click - Start - now click - Run - now type - cmd - now type - format c: - If you are using Windows Vista or 7 please be sure you run as administrator.
  • SkogDyr - Lost City
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Are these children for real? b:laugh

Oh well the FLB club is going to keep derailing this thread. Looks like the TOS of the forum is almost as useless as the TOS of the game. b:sad

On topic... ('til the kids come back)

The current CM said:

"To the players who refused to exploit the glitch, we're sorry that we cannot deliver the justice that you were waiting for, but we can promise that we will work to improve all facets of community, engineering, and customer service to ensure that something like this doesn't happen again."

It is happening again. What are you doing about it?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cimon - Harshlands
    Cimon - Harshlands Posts: 279 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    well straight up i dont want answers to anything i want results i wanna see the cheaters removed from the game or the lvls they got removed. it has to many global ramifacations it screws up markets screws folks out of squads and gear completely umbalanceses pvp even though it was out of whack to begin with for theese reasons im going to site another part of the terms of service that the goon glitchers technicly violated im not going to quote it because its gunna be alot more fun for me to let you read it but i beleive there is a paragraph or so deticated to a person not doing something in game to impede another persons progress they violate that by drasticly altering the lvl and dmg of there toons through ill gotten means not available to all if you cant get rid of the goon glitchers then put everyone thats 101 or better to 105 theese are simple solutions i think chances are though that thoose ideas have been kicked around and disregarded
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]ty mystic man for the sig
  • ZoracGallant - Raging Tide
    ZoracGallant - Raging Tide Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    You know SkogDyr I bet you think your acting real cool, but all you are doing is showing how much of an idoit you are.

I bet you even think calling people children is insulting.

Facts of the matter are that YOU are doing more to derail this thread than anyone else.

As for your back on topic, that's not back on topic that's a different topic entirely as it is a different glitch you have supposedly discovered.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Want to solve alot of my problems? On your computer Click - Start - now click - Run - now type - cmd - now type - format c: - If you are using Windows Vista or 7 please be sure you run as administrator.
  • KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear
    KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    You can not see this message because SkogDyr - Lost City is on your ignore list.

b:victory Silence at last.
    [SIGPIC]http://i48.tinypic.com/2r61kw3.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

The rare and exotic Sage Archer of HT. b:cute
  • SkogDyr - Lost City
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Now it is more on topic than the rantings of the FLB club...

Goonies glitched didn't get punished. CM said they would work to make it so that this fiasco wouldn't happen again. It is happening again and the community deserves answers. I cannot make it more simple than that. I suggest that if you don't like this thread, then don't read it. If you don't like what I post... ignore it. If you think that I'm wrong in my statement, debate me... fine. Do it in a way that we can have a conversation. If you will scroll back dozens of pages... I respond to people in a like manner. If they act like a child, I will treat them as such. If they wish to carry on a conversation, I will do so. To feign disdain about my remarks is childish.

Now, if anyone wishes to debate why I feel they need for a GM to reply to the question, in an adult manner, I will be more than happy to do so. Otherwise, you are more than welcome to go read another thread. b:bye

(or you can do what Little One did and put me on your ignore list... just don't look as childish as she did by having to post with a <sticks fingers in ears> "na na na na I can't hear you" statement. It just substantiates that reason I call her Little One.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    [...]it has to many global ramifacations it screws up markets screws folks out of squads [...]

How?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Cimon - Harshlands
    edited June 2012
    Options
    well the short answer is what looks more impresive a lvl 100 toon or a lvl 105 toon? apply this to random squading and exclude friend squading chances are your going to take the 105.
  • XxZavxX - Raging Tide
    edited June 2012
    Options
    well the short answer is what looks more impresive a lvl 100 toon or a lvl 105 toon? apply this to random squading and exclude friend squading chances are your going to take the 105.

Not true! Gear is looked at way more than levels from my own experience.
  • Cimon - Harshlands
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Originally Posted by KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear

What part of PWE is just a distributing company don't people understand. The reason it took so long was because it doesn't affect the Chinese version AT ALL.

I waned to take a look at this paticular section of qote from the "lil one" as shes been named for some arbitrary reason. Just because pwe is a distributor does not mean in the age of science and interwebs that some sort of communication cant happen. it damages the chinese owners not alot but it does they lose money now pwe can go ahead and bid low next time the contract comes up due to diminishing client base thus netting the china folks less money and pwe makes the money back after they upgrade the game somehow maybe a new pack or r 37 and 3/4 either way both of thoose statemens made are incorrect in the fact that theres no basis supporting what your saying do you think pwe was just handed pwi or something or did they branch off of the parent corp. if so did they pay for it? and if they did to who did they pay it
  • Cimon - Harshlands
    edited June 2012
    Options
    zav got to ask do you think they got to 105 nakie? more then likely the lvl 105 bought his gear so thats kinda out of the question in most cases i think youll find this to be true
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    edited June 2012
    Options

You don't need to be 105 for people to be awfully picky. The 105 does nothing to nowadays elitist mentality. And smart people got their circle of friends they run with.

Now, how does it **** the market?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Cimon - Harshlands
    edited June 2012
    Options
    you are crazy if you think that all the lvl 105s on a server dont effect market value. first off they do more dmg even without the extra stat points they do a significant amount more then a lvl 100 against mobs of its lvl and higher therefore allowing them to kill things even quicker thus allowing them to flood markets and such at a higher rate and changeing the price of things smart people dont have a circle of friends to run with friendly people do hence why there friends sounds like to me youd take advantage of a helpful group and only work with them to your benifit some friend you are :P
  • XxZavxX - Raging Tide
    edited June 2012
    Options
    zav got to ask do you think they got to 105 nakie? more then likely the lvl 105 bought his gear so thats kinda out of the question in most cases i think youll find this to be true

I know someone who is 105. Their gear was not bad per se. But there were better geared 101s out there than this person. I know some of the 105s on RT got better gear afterwards...

And from my own personal perspective.. I absolutely would not look at levels in determining who I want to run with, but who has the best gear. Though I am not inclined to play like that. I have recently found that quite a few OP people are sorry excuses for humans, elves, tideborns, untamed, and earthguards. And would rather do stuff with people who do not have social problems. I may be a r9 +12 archer. But my heart belongs with the 99%...
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    edited June 2012
    Options
    first off they do more dmg even without the extra stat points they do a significant amount more then a lvl 100 against mobs of its lvl and higher therefore allowing them to kill things even quicker thus allowing them to flood markets and such at a higher rate and changeing the price of things

Again, not something you need 105 for. It's the gear itself that does this.
    smart people dont have a circle of friends to run with friendly people do hence why there friends sounds like to me youd take advantage of a helpful group and only work with them to your benifit some friend you are :P

Seriously? Friends are people you advantage of? Ever heard of playing the game TOGETHER for fun?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• SpazzMcAps - Harshlands
    SpazzMcAps - Harshlands Posts: 2,561 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Are these children for real? b:laugh

Oh well the FLB club is going to keep derailing this thread. Looks like the TOS of the forum is almost as useless as the TOS of the game. b:sad

On topic... ('til the kids come back)

The current CM said:

"To the players who refused to exploit the glitch, we're sorry that we cannot deliver the justice that you were waiting for, but we can promise that we will work to improve all facets of community, engineering, and customer service to ensure that something like this doesn't happen again."

It is happening again. What are you doing about it?

If adults are supposed to act like you I would rather be a child.
  • Cimon - Harshlands
    edited June 2012
    Options
    that last bit at the end was sarcasm xain and gear alone does this well but added to the better stats and dmg and def that naturally come with 105 i would think 105 would be better wouldnt you?
  • Cimon - Harshlands
    edited June 2012
    Options
    o and while im at it WTF is the flb club anyone got a clue on this one?
  • SpazzMcAps - Harshlands
    SpazzMcAps - Harshlands Posts: 2,561 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    o and while im at it WTF is the flb club anyone got a clue on this one?

****ing little *****?
    Failing loser ****?
    **** loudly boom?
    ****** losing ****?
    Female losing ****?
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    edited June 2012
    Options
    There's no arguing if 105 is better than 101 or 100. And yes, it screws with PK.

It does however do zero to you don't pk. It doesn't **** with the market, it doesn't get you kicked from squads. Stop acting like it's such a big deal.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Sagek - Sanctuary
    Sagek - Sanctuary Posts: 1,156 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Now it is more on topic than the rantings of the FLB club...

The funny thing is you sit here and claim that you're the adult trying to have an adult conversation, yet you're the one whos name calling and coming up with childish names for those that disagree with you.

Goonies glitched didn't get punished.

They did get punished, Just because the punishment is not sufficent to you does not discredit the fact that they were in fact punished.

CM said they would work to make it so that this fiasco wouldn't happen again.

They did stop the Goon glitch and have made it so it can not happen again so please do tell how is it happening again?

It is happening again and the community deserves answers.

First of all you DO NOT speak for the community. If it's not obvious it's the community who is fighting against you and trying to get you and the others like you to either grow up and help US fix the problem or to leave us in peace and let people who actually care about this game try to make it a better place.

I cannot make it more simple than that. I suggest that if you don't like this thread, then don't read it. If you don't like what I post... ignore it. If you think that I'm wrong in my statement, debate me... fine. Do it in a way that we can have a conversation. If you will scroll back dozens of pages... I respond to people in a like manner. If they act like a child, I will treat them as such. If they wish to carry on a conversation, I will do so. To feign disdain about my remarks is childish.

How about you be a big boy and make your own thread about this NEW issue and stop piggy backing off someone elses thread. That way we all can happily ignore it.

Now, if anyone wishes to debate why I feel they need for a GM to reply to the question, in an adult manner, I will be more than happy to do so. Otherwise, you are more than welcome to go read another thread. b:bye

There is no debating with you because you call everyone FLB(whatever that means) or Little or whatever other nonsense you can come up with when they do not agree with you. so tell me please how is that allowing us to debate you?

(or you can do what Little One did and put me on your ignore list... just don't look as childish as she did by having to post with a <sticks fingers in ears> "na na na na I can't hear you" statement. It just substantiates that reason I call her Little One.

b:thanks
  • Cimon - Harshlands
    edited June 2012
    Options
    lololol it definitly screws with it wether or not it gets you kicked is not the tissue its the fact that a majority of the gooners are in fact frineds in tight circles wich means they not only pk together they tw together and they (now i know this is gunn be holy unbeleivable) farm together if there of mind to do so so yes infact it is quite a big deal stop acting like this has no effect on the greater population and trying to dimish its value as a true thing they hit harder therefore they farm faster its that simple o and hmm im lvl 105 i feel as though ive completely beaten the snot out of this game but o **** i havent gotten any gear in a while or my refines arent complete what do i do to get cash o wait slide credit card in ut oh i maxed that out already for r 9 o wait i forgot i can farm for coins too and then sell the **** i dont need and get money for it.

there is a example at how a 105 can ruin the market fro any paticular item or for gold in general there able to do more because there stronger and then they will be needing gear and stuff too along with refines for gear now mind you at the time of this post most have done this already and have damaged the ecconamy as much as they could but there are still some who colletct coins and farm and such so the impact may not be big currently but it was at one point and still can be at any point deemed nessicary by the 105's so i say to you miss xain asked and answerd next please
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Those people ran with their circle of friends before they were 105.

You still didn't give a valid reasoning why it would **** with the market.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

This discussion has been closed.